PDA

View Full Version : Application for NYPD Snipe (Luke)

NYPD Snipe
09-22-2010, 03:43 AM
Luke

In-game name:
NYPD Snipe <ibis.a>

DOB:
1/31/1993 (17)

Timezone:
GMT -6 (Central)

Servers:
GG, Pub, and sometimes ZMOD

Favorite weapons:
Pub: M4A1, USP, AWP
GG: P90, Pump shotgun, USP
ZMOD: M4A1, Scout/AWP, USP

Favorite maps:
So far I have not found a map that I dislike so any of them.

Times online:
Honnestly my times are rather random it depends if I have to work or not, I am normally on the computer around 4-5 hours a day and a good 70% of that is spent playing counter strike.

Reason for application:
I started playing on the IBIS GG about a week ago and I already love the community there seems to be some really great people here, and I would love to be apart of IBIS, I am a very level headed person and I am down to earth and just enjoy having fun and visiting with people to me it is not about if you win or lose but more that you have fun.

Additional information:
I know I've only been here for around a week but I already love the community and within just a couple of days decided to buy admin, now 95-99% of you are probably going to reply with it is too soon for an application, however if you truely love the community and would be a good addition to it then you shouldn't be judged on how long you've been with it but more by how you've acted while you're here so please keep that in mind while looking at my application and making a reply, I have a very low forum post count the reason for that is I prefer reading what others have to say unless I have valid input on a topic I am not going to just make a post because I want a high post count.

Anyway I would like to thank you all for taking the time to read my application yuck it is so long lol :icon_mrgreen: and hope that you will consider letting me be a part of ibis.

Carina
09-22-2010, 04:27 AM
Your a good guy and fun to play with..
But an app is to soon.. Get to know the ppl first.. let the ppl get to know you ;)

Anyways.. I like you, and you are a decent admin (so far, hoping its gonna stay that way :wtg: )

Good luck tho :)

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
09-22-2010, 08:02 AM
I would disagree Carina, if this is the same person who was in the server over the weekend then hes a douche bag.

Carina
09-22-2010, 09:04 AM
I would disagree Carina, if this is the same person who was in the server over the weekend then hes a douche bag.

hmm.. i dont think it was.. he doesnt really say much.. yet..

taz1stP
09-22-2010, 09:50 AM
-1 i agree with xen on this one i think its same guy that was a day or so ago and is a ass hole.

jssaylor2007
09-22-2010, 10:13 AM
Huge -1 for now... This guy has had admin for a couple of days, and he is bot shy about using his powers. To me this is a big no no.

hallwagner
09-22-2010, 11:01 AM
he also called me a hacker.....and was serious about it :cry:

Carina
09-22-2010, 02:43 PM

you are a hacker Hall.. :lmao:

NYPD Snipe
09-22-2010, 03:27 PM
Lmao I was joking, and guys I don't think I am the person you're thinking about because I hardly even talk lol

XX0wnsXY
09-22-2010, 04:10 PM
Nypd snipe just recently got admin, but i only remember playing with him for the past week. so far i have not seen anything wrong with him. too early for an app, so i am still undecided. hope to play with you more often.