PDA

View Full Version : How To Report a Hacker

ZERO
05-06-2008, 10:10 PM
If you want a hacker to get baned follow these instructions correctly.

1) Record a demo: In console type -> record demoname.dem
2) Get Steam ID: In Console type -> sb_status look for Steam_X:X:XXXXXX
3) REMEMBER sb_status NOT status AFTER your recording the demo
4) Spec the hacker and get some good footage of the hacks
5) Finish the demo: In Console type -> stop
6) Make a post in this forum with the users: Name, Steam ID, a description of what they did and the demo.

Demos can be attached directly to your post, just click the paper clip next to the smiley face.

If you have any problems please let us know and we can get it fixed :wtg:

walterbrunswick
06-30-2009, 04:30 PM
Playing around with my CSS template.

http://walterbrunswick.com/walter/reportcheater/

acolyte_to_jippity
09-05-2010, 11:13 AM
A mod can move this if they wish, but i think it's a good idea for people to start doing this.

When you submit a demo in this section, you should watch it before hand, and type "demoui" into console. then, whenever you see evidence of hacks in the demo, pause it and record the tick number (shown on the demoui player)

demoui provides a "front-end" client to play and load demos with. you can also slow down/speed up playback, and most importantly, enter a specific tick mark to jump straight to. thus, if you record and also submit a few tick marks, we will be able to much more easily jump to the spots you claim are hacks (instead of going on descriptions like "when he has that one gun, and is coming around the corner and he gets the headshot")

~!priest

SHADY V1RU5
12-31-2010, 04:17 AM
right after i started specing him and recorded he said he was getting tired and was leaving i know more survelance is required and i have a short demo but not good enough. all head shots no matter how much he sprayed. then he continued to kill hosties like a troll. banned for 24 hours. when he comes back plz take note of the name and record him further.

acolyte_to_jippity
12-31-2010, 01:15 PM
right after i started specing him and recorded he said he was getting tired and was leaving i know more survelance is required and i have a short demo but not good enough. all head shots no matter how much he sprayed. then he continued to kill hosties like a troll. banned for 24 hours. when he comes back plz take note of the name and record him further.

wrong topic mate