PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Live.

ManBearPig <ibis>
05-12-2008, 02:56 PM
Hay, since im not aloud to game on the computer right now. I figured i would start playing my old ass xbox. But it gets boring after a wile, since im grounded and cant play with my homies. Anyone know how to work this Xbox live thing? It looks interesting, and there is a silver package or whatever that is free. I tried connected to Xbox live to set up the account or whatever but it wont connect to my wireless. Does it need like a cable from the router to the xbox? Or can it pick up the router signal like my computer? Ill PM some people on steam and see if they know anything, but any suggestions to help would be greatly appreciated.

ManBearPig <ibis>
05-12-2008, 03:13 PM
I just talked so someone that had one and apparently i cant game with others without paying the $7 or whatever a month. And im not feeling the monthly payment stuff. Plus i couldn't even get my wireless to connect to it. Im going to give up on that dream unless anyone has any ideas. . . . . . . . . . . . . .:violin:

dublin
05-12-2008, 03:15 PM
lol i got all my set up today for it :ditto: and r u on the xbox 1 or the 360? (mines 360) but i got the gold 12 month free plan, wireless modem, and a wireless connector for the xbox in order to connect with the modem. i just solved it i think. u need a cable or wireless connector in order to hook it up from the xbox to the comp. if i didnt help u just youtube it.:wtg:

dublin
05-12-2008, 03:17 PM
oh and u can buy the 3 or 12 month free plan at a store and ur good to go but when the 3 or 12 months is up then u have to pay the 15.00 a month

Dual
05-12-2008, 03:19 PM
play cards.:wtg:

dublin
05-12-2008, 03:34 PM
lol but thats no fun :pistols:

Dual
05-12-2008, 03:42 PM
He can plays cards with his imaginary friend

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-12-2008, 03:44 PM

LMAO !!! or play solitaire. :lmao:

ManBearPig <ibis>
05-13-2008, 01:20 AM

LOL, my parents wouldn't even allow me to make one up. Cold ass mother fuckers.

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-13-2008, 09:18 AM
LOL, my parents wouldn't even allow me to make one up. Cold ass mother fuckers.

Hahahaha !! Don't worry, a month will go by fast. Be patient my young padawan ! :starwars:

dublin
05-13-2008, 02:58 PM
wait u only got grounded for a month :reddot: oh well im still setting up xbox live. its a pain in the ass with all the fuckin setup, wireless routor ( check ), xobx ( check ), wireless xbox connector (check), xbox live account ( check ) connection? ( in porgress):banghead: