PDA

View Full Version : X 1 Viper1's App

X 1 Viper1
09-27-2010, 04:19 PM
Name: Ryan

Game Name: X 1 Viper1

Hobbies: Running, swimming, snowboarding, and of course video games

Games: Mainly shooters such as CSS, TF2, MW2, BFBC2, L4D, and so on. I really kind of hate rpgs, there jsut isn't any fun involved; i mean how fun is it to cut down trees for hours or click a mouse button to attack boars?

Server: Zombie, and most recently gungame, but i also kind of like warcraft and will love to play it when its back up.

Alright well i have been around for like 2 years now, and finally decided to put an application up jstu for the hell of it, i mean i see people putting apps up after playing here for 2 months; so i thought what the hell?

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
09-27-2010, 05:26 PM
Viper's a good guy when hes not being a total dick

+1 from me though :)

X 1 Viper1
09-27-2010, 05:56 PM

THANKS!!!!!!....I think.

mcilwain
09-27-2010, 06:34 PM
+1

A good active player.

Btw i live in waldorf, maryland but my home is in virginia.

hallwagner
09-27-2010, 09:06 PM
+1 bro, where u live at in maryland? im in silver spring

Perry
09-27-2010, 09:15 PM
fagner this isnt a hookup thread.

+1 good player.

X 1 Viper1
09-29-2010, 06:21 PM
Thanks bras!!!!

X 1 Viper1
10-04-2010, 04:13 PM
bump?

hallwagner
10-04-2010, 06:22 PM
fagner this isnt a hookup thread.

+1 good player. hahaha

bump?

no

DeadEyeDeNNi$
10-09-2010, 09:21 PM

LOL, a little conundrum there??

http://home.comcast.net/~nm/wsb/media/118575/site1064.gif

Solarsoul
10-12-2010, 11:55 AM
your cool by me even though u flamed my perry thread, i still enjoy gg with you. +1

mag36
10-12-2010, 07:20 PM
Viper seems to be pretty cool so +2
Wait you did bump his own thread. So only +1

X 1 Viper1
10-22-2010, 03:24 PM

eh....guess i deserved that.

-blink-
10-29-2010, 08:05 AM
Good guy.....+1 for me....:icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

X 1 Viper1
11-19-2010, 05:28 PM
Good guy.....+1 for me....:icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

First person to ever tell me THAT!!!!!

DeadEyeDeNNi$
11-19-2010, 08:12 PM

Good read Mag

:wtg: :wtg:

-=NYS=- C.O.
11-24-2010, 06:53 PM

We look for loyal players in IBIS.

acolyte_to_jippity
11-24-2010, 07:11 PM

We look for loyal players in IBIS.

explain?

BladeTwinSwords
11-25-2010, 12:35 AM
+0. You play too much on GG and not enough on Pub. Also you are almost ever around.

X 1 Viper1
11-25-2010, 10:54 AM
Thats cause pub is for fags....The only reason to play counterstrike is for the mods, if i want to play a pub like game mode im going to go play black ops or bad company 2.

BladeTwinSwords
11-25-2010, 11:01 AM
Thats cause pub is for fags....The only reason to play counterstrike is for the mods, if i want to play a pub like game mode im going to go play black ops or bad company 2.

Hopefully more of the latter.

If you play WCS when it comes back up, it will be a +1

X 1 Viper1
11-25-2010, 11:50 AM
I started to play wcs, but since its been down for what 6 months? I personally don't think it is ever coming back. When other clans have found a way to fix theirs but zero still hasen't gotten his back up then i see a problem with ownership.

acolyte_to_jippity
11-25-2010, 01:58 PM
I started to play wcs, but since its been down for what 6 months? I personally don't think it is ever coming back. When other clans have found a way to fix theirs but zero still hasen't gotten his back up then i see a problem with ownership.

lol. you're retarded

the test server's been up for a while now. zero is updating it to latest beta release from war3, an after a short test phase to ensure nothing broke between releases, we'll be customizing it to get it back to how it use to be. other clans have gotten wcs servers up, but in their cases they have many programmers working full-time to keep wcs supported. we, however, have switched over to war3 which will enable us to customize almost everything without major changes to the mo's coding.

so fuck you, zero's trying. so much for keeping the faith alive

-=NYS=- C.O.
11-25-2010, 04:12 PM
lol. you're retarded

the test server's been up for a while now. zero is updating it to latest beta release from war3, an after a short test phase to ensure nothing broke between releases, we'll be customizing it to get it back to how it use to be. other clans have gotten wcs servers up, but in their cases they have many programmers working full-time to keep wcs supported. we, however, have switched over to war3 which will enable us to customize almost everything without major changes to the mo's coding.

so fuck you, zero's trying. so much for keeping the faith alive

As you see. I know how to weed out the jerkoffs who try and weasel in as a clan member.

acolyte_to_jippity
11-25-2010, 04:26 PM
As you see. I know how to weed out the jerkoffs who try and weasel in as a clan member.

hmmm? i'm still interested in what you meant earlier. but he badmouthed wcs.

X 1 Viper1
11-25-2010, 04:42 PM
Uhm....priest i am not retarded i know the test server has been uip for what like 6 fucking months?!?!?!!?!? THATS A LONG ASS TEST TIME IN GAMING WORLD!

acolyte_to_jippity
11-25-2010, 05:10 PM
Uhm....priest i am not retarded i know the test server has been uip for what like 6 fucking months?!?!?!!?!? THATS A LONG ASS TEST TIME IN GAMING WORLD!

well, wcs use eventScripts extensively. eventScripts was completely broken in the orange-box updated. so, wcs is completely one with, unless self-support is provide. the servers that still have wcs running are all fille w/ coders that can provide support needed.

because wcs is out, we're using war3. war3 was also fucked by the OBupdate, but not quite as severely. semi-regular releases are being put out by the original war3 team. because we didn't use to use war3, it's going to be extremely different. so zero's main goal is to get the two to behave as similarly as possible. until we make sure that the updated versions of war3 (which, are still in beta themselves) are stable enough to actually put IBIS's name on them as a public server, he is keeping it as a closed test server. in addition, while war3 allows us far easier an more robust customizing options, it's completely different so getting values and effects to work correctly will take a long time too.

plus, every other update valve puts out breaks war3 until another release can come out of the official team. so zero does not plan to fully open up for public until the war3 team makes it fairly certain that valve's updates will no longer break the mod.

BladeTwinSwords
11-25-2010, 06:47 PM
Viper, other servers use Python. Python didn't break completely so it was easily fixable (joinWCS)