PDA

View Full Version : Admin retard problem solved...

ritalin
09-30-2010, 11:36 PM
Age restriction +18.

Problem solved.

With an exception of taz, not only his powers should be taken away he should also be fucking hanged from the closest tree for what an ignorant piece of shit that he is. :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

taz1stP
09-30-2010, 11:38 PM
Age restriction +18.

Problem solved.

With an exception of taz, not only his powers should be taken away he should also be fucking hanged from the closest tree for what an ignorant piece of shit that he is. :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

i think is some admin disrespect :plzdie:

Perry
09-30-2010, 11:48 PM
whats wrong with taz?

ritalin
09-30-2010, 11:53 PM
Yup at it's finest. I didn't know that was against one of the forum rules... Oh wait its not. The whole community is tired and sick of you buddy, majority hates you with a passion, shit.. I doubt that your own mother even loves you. Do the whole world a favor and just eat a bottle of aspirin and just go to sleep..

ritalin
09-30-2010, 11:54 PM
whats wrong with taz?

Realllyyyyy???

Perry
10-01-2010, 12:07 AM
other than one incident with him I haven't had a problem with him

ritalin
10-01-2010, 12:14 AM
He's got to be one of the most ignorant people I ever met. He's ignorant enough to request 'admin disrespect' on forums after being a total douchebag to random people who post here hoping to get something across. Just look at all his posts and shit he says, always offfopic and disrespecting other players.

acolyte_to_jippity
10-01-2010, 12:16 AM
He's got to be one of the most ignorant people I ever met. He's ignorant enough to request 'admin disrespect' on forums after being a total douchebag to random people who post here hoping to get something across. Just look at all his posts and shit he says, always offfopic and disrespecting other players.

uhhh dude? taz has honestly shaped up a ton. he's still annoying, but nowhere near as bad as he used to be.

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-01-2010, 12:16 AM
anyone see my balls around here ive seen to misplace them....

XX0wnsXY
10-01-2010, 12:18 AM

Borrowed them. will return when done.

taz1stP
10-01-2010, 01:09 PM

check at blades place

ritalin
10-01-2010, 01:22 PM
:stupid:

-blink-
10-01-2010, 02:19 PM
WTF.....Really!!! what kinda of thread is this...

maynard
10-01-2010, 03:04 PM
The whole community is tired and sick of you buddy, majority hates you with a passion, shit..

from what I see you're the only person with any real problem with him, maybe you should just get over it, and not sit here making pointless threads that no 1 gives a flying fuck about.

you call him an idiot and ignorant, yet you make this retarded thread?

if you have a problem with the way he's using his admin privs, then get a demo and post it in the abuse section, otherwise be quiet, or go have your tantrum in the flame thread. don't spam the forums with garbage

WTF.....Really!!! what kinda of thread is this...

buncha BS and nothing more.

Wolfenstinger
10-01-2010, 03:38 PM
my question is...

is ritalin drunk and posting?

Hitman
10-01-2010, 04:02 PM
What problem with Taz? Theres no problem here? Mos tof the people are actually sticking up for him...MAJORITY RULES HE STAYS

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-01-2010, 04:04 PM
what problem with taz? Theres no problem here? Mos tof the people are actually sticking up for him...majority rules he stays

since this is a dictatorship he goes!

Muhahahahaha.

ritalin
10-01-2010, 04:40 PM
from what I see you're the only person with any real problem with him, maybe you should just get over it, and not sit here making pointless threads that no 1 gives a flying fuck about.

you call him an idiot and ignorant, yet you make this retarded thread?

if you have a problem with the way he's using his admin privs, then get a demo and post it in the abuse section, otherwise be quiet, or go have your tantrum in the flame thread. don't spam the forums with garbage

buncha BS and nothing more.

At what point did I say hes abusing his powers?

I WILL post if I feel like it, don't like it? THEN DONT FUCKING READ IT

Why won't you get of forums and play CS instead of trolling every single post. OH WAIT WCS isn't up, and thats what of an excuse?? None.

As to wolf.. Yes.

EDIT: There no RULE in RULES that states that posting random thoughts is against the law. THIS ISN'T CANADA!

-blink-
10-01-2010, 05:12 PM

Why won't you get of forums and play CS instead of trolling every single post. OH WAIT WCS isn't up, and thats what of an excuse?? None.

As to wolf.. Yes.

EDIT: There no RULE in RULES that states that posting random thoughts is against the law. THIS ISN'T CANADA!

K... there r no rules stating u cant post your thoughts but this thread that u started doesnt fuckin belong here...Thats y people say what they said...(ADMIN ABUSE)

Get it str8

maynard
10-01-2010, 05:13 PM

As to wolf.. Yes.

hey, retard. 1 I play on ZM on and off, 2 WCS is gonna be back in the near future, and 3, quit your fucking butt hurt crying, no 1's interested. last I checked, I run fucking laps around you in time spent on our servers, so do your self a favor and just be quiet. all you've managed 2 do on this thread is look like a whiny little bitch whose having a tantrum.

durr unless you suggest admins should lose there privs for not abusing lol...

not only his powers should be taken away:

trolling the forums.. Lol.... hilarious, ya I'm a serious troll with those like 3-5 posts I make per day on the forums haha... you = fail. quit crying and get over yourself. I understand that you're embarrassed seeing how you just tried 2 speak for the entire community regarding a single person, and it's clear as day that you're the only person with any serious issue against him, but it's ok. if you have an issue with an admin, take it up on the abuse thread

acolyte_to_jippity
10-01-2010, 05:17 PM
rit, drop it. taz has shaped up tremendously. he's still a retarded prick, but it's more of an endearing retarded prick at this point.

ritalin
10-01-2010, 05:19 PM
hey, retard. 1 I play on ZM on and off, 2 WCS is gonna be back in the near future, and 3, quit your fucking butt hurt crying, no 1's interested. last I checked, I run fucking laps around you in time spent on our servers, so do your self a favor and just be quiet. all you've managed 2 do on this thread is look like a whiny little bitch whose having a tantrum.

durr unless you suggest admins should lose there privs for not abusing lol...

trolling the forums.. Lol.... hilarious, ya I'm a serious troll with those like 3-5 posts I make per day on the forums haha... you = fail. quit crying and get over yourself. I understand that you're embarrassed seeing how you just tried 2 speak for the entire community regarding a single person, and it's clear as day that you're the only person with any serious issue against him, but it's ok. if you have an issue with an admin, take it up on the abuse thread

YOU RAN LAPS AROUND ME?!?!?!? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAhahahahhahahahahahahhaha AHAHHAHAHAHAHH
***AIR***
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAaaaaaaH

Don't fool yourself and don't get angry cuz the canadian joke got to you hard... you got more levels then me? yea. Cause you played on the server 5x or 6x as long as i have. KDR.. hmmm about that... Thank you come again.
3-5 posts everyday.. nuff said. point proven.

maynard
10-01-2010, 05:21 PM
YOU RAN LAPS AROUND ME?!?!?!? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAhahahahhahahahahahahhaha AHAHHAHAHAHAHH
***AIR***
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAaaaaaaH

Don't fool yourself and don't get angry cuz the canadian joke got to you hard... you got more levels then me? yea. Cause you played on the server 5x or 6x as long as i have. KDR.. hmmm about that... Thank you come again.
3-5 posts everyday.. nuff said. point proven.

actually I was talking about running laps around you in the sense I have like 800 something hours logged on IBIS servers, not in actual WCS lvl's... if you read my comment you would have seen that... guess you were 2 busy typing in caps.

oh and rit, before you wana try and quote forum rules at me (bad idea) you might want 2 read them first, here's a couple for ya.

-If you have problems do not bring it to the general forums. In fact, keep it to private messages if it's possible. If a compromise cannot be reached, post in the appropriate forum regarding the issue. Use your common sense here people

-Flaming and trolling. Just don't do it. You don't want to know why, just don't do it.

are you done making a fool or yourself, or shall we continue?

ritalin
10-01-2010, 05:22 PM
rit, drop it. taz has shaped up tremendously. he's still a retarded prick, but it's more of an endearing retarded prick at this point.

Just doing this for entertainment lol

**Popcorn**

acolyte_to_jippity
10-01-2010, 05:26 PM

**Popcorn**

:sigh: rit. you're almost as retarded as craig.

get out

ritalin
10-01-2010, 05:29 PM
actually I was talking about running laps around you in the sense I have like 800 something hours logged on IBIS servers, not in actual WCS lvl's.

oh and rit, before you wana try and quote forum rules at me (bad idea) you might want 2 read them first, here's a couple for ya.

-If you have problems do not bring it to the general forums. In fact, keep it to private messages if it's possible. If a compromise cannot be reached, post in the appropriate forum regarding the issue. Use your common sense here people

-Flaming and trolling. Just don't do it. You don't want to know why, just don't do it.

are you done making a fool or yourself, or shall we continue?

Continue.

Fireye
10-01-2010, 06:03 PM

**Popcorn**

Hope a clan member locks this. We're not here for your entertainment, dick.

Perry
10-01-2010, 06:08 PM
dumbass this is why i made a flame thread.

Jeimuzu
10-01-2010, 08:10 PM
Some of the best admins I've known have been under 18.

Rob, Res, ME, for instance.. The list goes on.

This thread is pretty pointless, so I'm going to go ahead and close it. Back to the flame thread everyone.