PDA

View Full Version : Not admin abuse just an issue!!!

Vladninja
08-10-2008, 03:36 AM
Admin's INGAME name:Mallissin<ibis.a>
You're INGAME name: [IBIS31337]Ninjavlad<UBCS>

How did he/she abuse (See TOS):banned for cade breaking

Proof:
Mallissin<ibis.a>: banned player<IBIS31337>Ninjavlad(UBCS)
You have been banned by Admin
Disconnect: Kicked and banned.

I honestly am not looking to get another admin in trouble I just want Mallissin to own up to what he did ! He froze me 2 rounds after he said I'd been "alleged" cade breaking! Anyone that knows me knows Im not a cade breaker... and I apologized to him for whatever I'd done... sent several private messages through steam to which he wouldnt respond.... when I asked him why the hell he froze me... he slay'd me! I know beacus it said I'd been kicked and banned by admin! when I logged back in and asked him why hed kicked me and asked blue devil to vouch for me he said hed never kicked me...
Zero if you have the free time (I know your already really busy) could you look up who kicked me it was about 1 am eastern time... If it wasnt mallissin I will apologize on the Forums and in game!!! Nato got on and asked me what had happened at about 4 am eastern time then Mallissin claimed that I had done nothing but bitch for the last 2 hours about him which wasnt true I was just answering Nato about what had happened! I dont get it I joined the forums a weeks ago and now 2 nights in a row Ive been picked on for no reason by Admins... I do nothing but swear to bow down to you guys!!! If Cujo or Pooter or Vicious was on I know this wouldnt have happened... If Im in the wrong please let me know... I love Ibis and am not looking to start a war on any admins I even tried adding Mallissin to my friends and tryin to straighten this misunderstanding out... I tried to make a demo but it failed... can anyone give me some tips on how to do it right! again I need some feedback if Im in the wrong I will apologize but I cant help but feeling like a victim at this point! All my Respect to all the IBIS Admins!!!!
I'm going to be buying admin at the end of the month and would like to think that the abuse can stop... I'm sick of the power trips and just ready to play with people that want to have fun....
P.S. Pollyanna video card went out I have a spare I'd like to give her does anyone have her address or contact info!?!

Sorry meant to add as further proof Cujo had to unfreeze me once... he may know more about what happened!!! Also I dont have sound turned on which most peolpe know since I type everything so If a verbal warning was ever given I didnt recieve it... but anyone that plays with me knows I dont use sound and I type all my messages!

Oasis
08-10-2008, 06:38 PM
Well, I remember this and you didn't break the cade you merely just moved it a little too far to where zombies had a little easier chance to get you guys, but what mal did was uncalled for.

Vladninja
08-10-2008, 07:15 PM
Lol thanks Oasis... Wow anyone that was on 2 nights ago would know how ironic this is... The guy who started out cussing me out 2 nights ago (dont get me wrong I had it coming) is now one of my favorite rivals and is coming to my aid!

And for all the other members and any Admins (who are probably thinking god Ninja just suck it up)... the freeze didnt really bother me anyways it was the fact that I was frozen that round.... 2 rounds later... and the slain on the next map. Punishment is one thing but this was freaking overkill! And Im not a fan of harrassing messages like "2 strikes I'm watching you" or "screw up agin and its a Ban" or "hey blue did ninja just steal your tube?" (I'd been in the tube all round with BlueDevil... lucky for me Blue has my back)

Come Mallissin you got a beef lets settle this like men... private server nothing but kinves! LOL
:samurai:

deaf
08-10-2008, 07:26 PM
i thought slay didnt work on zmod

Vladninja
08-10-2008, 07:54 PM
Im sorry I guess I used the wrong term it was a short ban... My console read Kicked and banned by Admin. when I came back about 7 mins later I had no problem logging in so I think it was just a 5 min ban....

Cujo
08-10-2008, 09:45 PM
Well Yes I did un-freeze Vlad.. he is the type of player that plays by the rules, and no one EVER has a problem with him.. I saw he was frozen..he's a reg and almost never does anything wrong. and there was no warning at all..

Mallissin
08-10-2008, 10:09 PM
I never banned him and he was never slayed.

Maybe if he provided a date and time, Zero could look it up. I'm pretty sure it wasn't me and highly doubt he was banned at all, since my name doesn't show up correctly on the "proof" he has above. Here's a copy/paste, so he doesn't edit to correct:

Admin's INGAME name:Mallissin<ibis.a>
You're INGAME name: [IBIS31337]Ninjavlad<UBCS>

How did he/she abuse (See TOS):banned for cade breaking

Proof:
Mallissin<ibis.a>: banned player<IBIS31337>Ninjavlad(UBCS)
You have been banned by Admin

Meanwhile, he was frozen once and only once, and then kicked once and only once after he broke a second cade. I believe I also muted him about an hour and a half after this when he continued to complain to people, changing his story each time. He originally threatened to post a demo of the second freeze about an hour after the kick (2 and a half to three hours later on the second or third revision of his story), which I don't see here, and quickly went from a "I've played here forever, you can't do that to me" to a "Come on, let's be friends" demeanor over the first 45 minutes then a victim for the rest of the night.

I don't remember Oasis even being on at the time of the freeze or kick, and Cujo was there through most of it. NATO arrived at around quarter to 4 AM, just like Vlad mentioned and he continued to complain to NATO for another hour. I stopped responding after Stamp reasonably told us all to STFU and take it to the forums.

Afterward, I went onto the server statistics web-page to checkout if it recorded his sessions, so we could give Zero a date and time of the ban, but it doesn't look updated beyond June 7th.

http://stats.affordablegameservers.com/krod/player.php?id=48382&slimit=10&ssort=sessionstart&sorder=desc&sstart=0#plrsessions

Stamp
08-10-2008, 10:39 PM
I never banned him and he was never slayed.

I don't remember Oasis even being on at the time of the freeze or kick, and Cujo was there through most of it. NATO arrived at around quarter to 4 AM, just like Vlad mentioned and he continued to complain to NATO for another hour. I stopped responding after Stamp reasonably told us all to STFU and take it to the forums.

Afterward, I went onto the server statistics web-page to checkout if it recorded his sessions, so we could give Zero a date and time of the ban, but it doesn't look updated beyond June 7th.

http://stats.affordablegameservers.com/krod/player.php?id=48382&slimit=10&ssort=sessionstart&sorder=desc&sstart=0#plrsessions

I didn't tell you guys to take it to the forums. I said it was a matter best dealt with in private, and after several times asking you guys to stop, yes, I said STFU. What I meant by resolving this outside of the server was, you guys were arguing about something, taking away from the game-play of everyone else, take the arguement elsewhere. PM Zero about it, argue over steam friends about it, meet each other in real life and duke it out, whatever.

Don't sit in the servers and try to argue about who's right and who's wrong, because in the end, does it really effing matter?

Pollyanna
08-11-2008, 12:49 AM
VladNinja is a regular. I have never seen him cause any trouble at all and he is always a friendly gamer. I don't know what happened that night, I was not there. But it MUST have been a misunderstanding. Both gentlemen are always nice in game.

Vladninja
08-11-2008, 01:19 AM
"Meanwhile, he was frozen once and only once, and then kicked once and only once after he broke a second cade. I believe I also muted him about an hour and a half after this when he continued to complain to people, changing his story each time. "

You need to get your story right... you never muted me and I never broke a second cade... My story remains the same (would I have posted in the forums with so many people in game if I was lying!?!)... and I tried to make a demo but aperrantly I didnt record anything (my own stupid fault still kinda new to the demo'ing thing) And yes I belive that you shouldnt have harrassed me... I did try and reach out to you to be friends and just clear the slate cause this was a stupid misunderstanding (ask Oasis thats how we became friends) and yeah I was a victim your not god of Zombie Mod your an Admin... Your supposed to be an on IBIS to make the game fun for everyone not be a school yard bully!
Look it obviously doesnt matter what anyone else or I say... And Stamp is right arguing isnt gonna make this any better...
My offer still stands for a one on one Counterstrike knife fight!!!:samurai:

Steamer
08-11-2008, 07:32 AM
I was there but tried ignoring most of it. I only saw Vlad frozen in the vent once, other than that I dont recall. I'm pretty sure you were muted then unmuted for a little while on office map. IDK who or if you were kicked as I wasn't paying attention to much of it. It was very annoying, every time you spoke you started "whining" about the whole thing and repeating yourself.

MAN, why can't people just deal with the crap and stop whining about everything, I've played with both Vlad and Mallison for a while, their both normally calm people. Save ZERO some time and just give it up. No point having to dig threw log after log about something so petty. Seems like a misunderstanding to me.... learn to let go and relax, after all, it is just a game.

Every other day there is someone posting admin abuse. The last person I have witness abuse from is already revoked.

Anyone else see a new ADMIN ABUSE!!!! trend starting?

Mallissin
08-11-2008, 12:32 PM
Stamp, I apologize if I put words in your mouth. You are right and that was the reason I brought you up specifically. I tried to keep reserved for most of the night but after several hours of the whining had finally died off, seeing it start back up again when NATO arrive agitated the hell out of me.

Steamer, he was in the soda machine room on the office map (can't remember the exact name, the one with the power lines out front, big climbable text sign, vents, etc.) when I froze him. No idea how he got frozen in the vent. I only froze once on the office map. He and another person were shooting the soda machine away from the door when Knives and I were trying to get it setup. The round before we (Knives and I) had held the room and killed Vlad among others, so I figured he was doing it on purpose to throw a wrench in the works. Because it took longer to get the soda machine moved, a zombie came and ended it quickly by jumping past on the right. I didn't get Vlad and his friend frozen till it was too late but they both got turned and he proceeded to cuss his head off in all chat saying he got the "37337" tag by being on the server forever and that he shouldn't have been frozen.

Vlad, I don't randomly pick on people. No ones bullying you. You did something wrong, you got punished for it. No one harassed you. On the contrary, you are/were harassing me and it continues here. For several hours you continuously brought it up in the game and now you brought it out to the forums. You spammed friend requests through steam until I blocked after
the third request that night. I did mute you for two rounds at one point, maybe you just didn't notice. I was within my right to do so and you should re-read section seven of Zero's rules.

Your story changed three times so far (adding the second freeze, changing circumstances, and now you're saying you were banned), you falsified your proof, you never took a demo even though you repeatedly said you did in game and to your friends, and you're abusing your friends trust now by going through such lengths to get retribution for something so petty (ONE FREEZE, ONE KICK, NO BAN).

No one who was on, even Cujo, remember you being banned or frozen twice. Cujo unfroze you the one and only time you were frozen. You returned promptly the one and only time you were kicked.

You even mention in the title of this thread that it wasn't abuse, which admits guilt. You never refute breaking the first cade on the office map, and the kick was two maps later (30-40 minutes later). You've yet to respond to my rebuttal that your "proof" is faked, as it is most likely copy/pasted and altered from your other admin abuse forum post, doesn't have my name right nor the time limit of the ban.

On a side note regarding the "proof", he either got the "five minute ban" notion from a ban I did that night for a guy named "[HITLER'S] HITMAN" or from the Tsubasa post he made. I only ban for five minutes if a person is ignoring a name change request or using racial slurs on voice. Had he broken a barricade multiple times, it would have been at least a 30 minute ban.
According to interpretations of Zero's rules, a ban can be used at an admin's discretion for cade breaking and I've banned for it sparingly while also rarely being one of those behind the barricade. Both times, warning was given and the person was either flip or silent to respond, and broke a cade more than twice. I use the three strike rule, which I repeated to Vlad several times that night. I'm also generally more lenient then most admins on lesser offenses (and probably harsher on major ones).

Anyway, Vlad and I played last night without issue. None of this was personal, even though I feel Vlad tried to make it so by escalating his story and methods. As far as I'm concerned, he's a regular trying to save face and took it too far. The rest of you can judge him/us however you see fit, but he won't be getting any special treatment (good or bad) from me after all of this. I've had to punish people I consider friends on the server in the past and they remain friends to this day because they knew they did something wrong and know admins have to strive to be impartial. I've been frozen by an admin in the past and remain friends with them as well for the same reasons.

I don't take things personally. I'm responding to the thread because what he's saying is not the truth and I don't want it reflecting how I use my admin powers. I've already got one strike for banning Rapedollars for thirty minutes, not going to let such a minor thing as a just Freeze and a Kick get turned into a second strike.

Vladninja
08-11-2008, 02:06 PM
Mallissin... ok ... I understand I thought you had pushed things a little far and I felt singled out. I didnt deny the frist cade breaking cause like Oasis commented (only after the whole ordeal did I even realize what you were talking about) I did shoot the machine a little to close to the door (but it was a mistake not like I forced my way into your room or anything)... I understand people take this game seriously and so do I... I always try to play by the rules and respect the admins... and in all fairness the whole ordeal with Tsubasa had nothing to do with you and I obviously over reacted... I apologize ok... mallissin Im sorry!!! I wont take back anything I said and I didnt Lie but I will apologize and admit this whole thing has gone to far. I have invested a lot of time on IBIS zombie mod and to feel miss treated two nights in a row just pushed me a bit to far... I didnt want zero to take any action against you but my belief of the Admin abuse section was to keep a record should this re occur to other member in the future.
Again Mallissin I apologize for crossing you... If Pollyanna says you are a good guy I believe her. I hope in the future we can work towards a friendship and mutual hate of stupid noobs! or at the very least I know you would make a great Rival! I know this sounds like 180 and it is but we can agree to disagree and move on... I like IBIS way to much to let this thing spoil my fun. I did notice you were on the other night and I agree there were no problems...

And to Everyone I am sorry I was whinning in game... this matter should have been handled in private. I am sorry if I distracted everyone from having fun and can only promise that it will not happen again. I dont want to start a trend of people stopping our beloved Admins from doing there jobs. I will handle any further matters directly with Zero and not waste space on the forum. I love all you guys like a big dysfunctional family!!!!

P.S. and not related at all but I left Polly a new video card at my work so with any luck she will be back on Zombie mod Tonight! Woot!!!!

mkII
08-11-2008, 03:21 PM
MAN, why can't people just deal with the crap and stop whining about everything, I've played with both Vlad and Mallison for a while, their both normally calm people. Save ZERO some time and just give it up. No point having to dig threw log after log about something so petty. Seems like a misunderstanding to me.... learn to let go and relax, after all, it is just a game.

Every other day there is someone posting admin abuse. The last person I have witness abuse from is already revoked.

Anyone else see a new ADMIN ABUSE!!!! trend starting?

Why does he not have the right to take it to the forums and ask for an explanation? I'm not taking sides because I wasn't there, but if I felt like I was being treated unfairly (again, not taking sides) I would definitely bring it up on the forums. Keep in mind the original post wasn't in any way trying to start anything from what I read. He wants an answer as to why he was treated the way he was. (which he felt was abuse, hence posting under the "Admin Abuse" forum)

Steamer
08-11-2008, 06:26 PM
First off, I never said he didn't have the right to take it to the forums or ask for an explanation.
He was given answers In game. Maybe he didn't here them all, maybe he did.

Everyone who was there knows it was just a big misunderstanding.

Go troll somewere else mkII, You were not there. Differences are settled. Your input has no relevance here.

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-11-2008, 06:37 PM
This is the gayest thread ever in the IBIS Forum's history. :lmao: :cheer:

mkII
08-11-2008, 07:43 PM
First off, I never said he didn't have the right to take it to the forums or ask for an explanation.
He was given answers In game. Maybe he didn't here them all, maybe he did.

Everyone who was there knows it was just a big misunderstanding.

Go troll somewere else mkII, You were not there. Differences are settled. Your input has no relevance here.

Well I full well admitted that I wasn't there and prefaced my original post with that fact - I am going off what was said here. You said why do people have to whine about everything. Calling his post whining when he simply wanted answers leads me to believe that you feel that he shouldn't have - when I feel he did nothing wrong in doing so. He said he didn't want to cause drama and there was none, so what is wrong with posting here and getting clarification. Yes, he could have PM'd the admin about it but it still fits into this forum so he chose this avenue.

Your particular input here actually provided low, if not no relevance to the post. At this point all you're doing is continuing a hatred for me that you acquired from another post. (I assume?)

Either way have a nice day.

Steamer
08-11-2008, 10:15 PM
Nope, I hate you in no way, I actually enjoy playing with you. If you were infact there you would know exactly what I am talking about. As for the input of a post.... Why do you even talk about it when your bring nothing (even if mine brought little)? I said were he was frozen, on what map it was, ect.... If that has no relevance or input then I guess I am just mentally challenged.

ManBearPig <ibis>
08-11-2008, 10:51 PM

+1...........

I LIKE TURTLES
08-13-2008, 01:54 PM
WTF?
Who the hell actually read all of that?
I stopped after line 2, post 1.
PEW PEW PEW

Vladninja
08-13-2008, 10:43 PM
Hells yea turtles whos that ninja guy think he is... what a pain in the ass you got banned get over it... Mallissin wasnt picking on you your just being a little bitch ninjasad... and I agree this has to be the gayest thread ever I mean N.Y.S Co is obviously an expert on all things gay LOL!!!!

deprodigy
08-14-2008, 06:59 AM
yes this thread was quite difficult to follow... some paragraph breaks are needed. I can't believe how long it is...

from every other page I read I got this:
someone was frozen and whined & muted & eventually banned for a short time.
banner apologized, offender apologized both are friends again.

I am highly doubtful that anyone would be referring to this thread for reference in the future. unless they have an hour to read all the he said she said. demos fellas! demos! please don't post about a 5 min ban unless you have at least 1 minute of a demo. you guys wasted a lot of your time. go kill some zombies now! everyone is happy again!

Steamer
08-14-2008, 07:18 AM
LOL, Boredom...... ZM Idiots poluting the server atm(not you guys)...... Boring...... Damn Noobs....

+Project.S+
08-14-2008, 12:01 PM
i haven't read much of it but for something that isn't abuse its gone on to waste alot of fucking time.

stfu already. <3 you all, meh maybe

Steamer
08-14-2008, 12:13 PM
Pft.... :pimp: lol

Decoy
08-16-2008, 09:13 AM

I swear people have nothing better to do. Quit being whiny little bitches and just play the game. :wtg: