In game Name: SHADY V1RU5

Mic: Yeah

Weapons of Choice: AK47, M4A1, Deagle, KNIFE

Contact info:
Steam: v1ru5420
Yahoo: [email protected]
AIM: zerosk8rboy88

Maps:
GG: Complex, Lego_Mafia, Deagle, blue sector.
Pub: Office, assault, scoutzknivez

About Me: I'm 22 about to be 23 in march. I've been PC gaming for about 10 years. I play hardcore sometimes all night lol ;p

Reasons for applying:

I have been playing with the ibis clan for some time now i love the server i get along with all admins and all in all its a great gg server although i wish knife wars came back its still a fun server to play. i was a member of warriors of war which is now gentleman of havok however some views and new members have made me decide to go with a clan that is more friendly and know how to just play and have a good tome. :plzdie: :assault: :muffy: :reddot: :wtg: :wtg:

Rapedollar$
10-13-2010, 11:58 PM
scrub.... +1

whytboiz33
11-02-2010, 09:38 PM
always fun to play with and brings a good setting to the servers. +1

SHADY V1RU5
11-02-2010, 10:03 PM
haha thank u guys for the vote and solar i will prove that i deserve ur vote ;p thanks for the votes guys!!

Solarsoul
11-03-2010, 10:28 AM
haha thank u guys for the vote and solar i will prove that i deserve ur vote ;p thanks for the votes guys!!

lol you have although my vote doesnt count your a great guy and fun when it comes to source, get admin you would make a great one.

+1

DeadEyeDeNNi$
11-18-2010, 08:07 PM
Yep

+1 + GLK

BladeTwinSwords
11-26-2010, 12:02 AM
From what I've heard, you seem like a decent admin.

I need to play against you more though.

+ 0.5

Hitman
02-01-2011, 12:46 PM
+1 to Shady. Has been a good player and a good admin. Got my vote.

taz1stP
02-01-2011, 01:15 PM
+1 good admin good guy but can be a ass when he gets mad

OMGBEARS
02-01-2011, 02:24 PM
He clearly hacks.

+1

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-01-2011, 02:52 PM
not to loud, not to quiet, resonable, respectful, skilled player, and all around good guy.

i remember when you got admin, asking me a bajillion questions haha .. was the right thing to do!

+1

CYBER
02-02-2011, 09:55 PM
gd luck shady! u;re one of the gd guys.
skilled, funny, gd opponent and friend.

gd admin, needs to kill me less tho -.-

def a +1 from me , altho my vote is only an ornament since clans only affect this, but i got ur back buddy.

BladeTwinSwords
02-04-2011, 02:22 AM
Well I was going to give you +1 but you got your account hacked. You lose half.

+0.5

inthebutt
03-04-2011, 04:46 PM
I can only support one brad in this server so.. Denied

SHADY V1RU5
03-05-2011, 03:55 AM
lol well ty everyone. >.< and im sure the other brad would +1 lmao we get along great. and im truly glad i found this community its been really fun being here and getting to build my skills as a player with so many great players.

i know its been only 4 months of admin but all together played here in ibis for 14 months ;p its a long journey but it has been awesome. i know ill be away for 8.5 weeks when i go to basic and i hope that wont affect my clanship oppurtunites since i wont buy admin since ill have no chance to use it however i might just donate before i leave for basic since i do enjoy this community so much. >.<

THE HOLY SH**T!
03-05-2011, 02:10 PM
+1 this is my side kick in crime. In my opinion he would make a great addition to ibis.

inthebutt where the hell have you been? :(

SHADY V1RU5
03-13-2011, 12:24 AM
;p support of the brads!!!!! lol game on lets play and pwn some nubs >.< :lmao:

blackmail242
04-23-2012, 11:09 PM
+1 like a boss? :P You deserve it buddy since you are one of the most collected admins I have seen on ANY serve :D

CHI-TOWN
04-26-2012, 08:12 PM
+1 Hes a great guy, knows his shit, LEET player and also been here for a long time :wtg:

Lawl!
04-26-2012, 10:34 PM
Necro much?

blackmail242
04-26-2012, 10:45 PM
Necro much? Um these are available to be posted on until they become clan or are rejected for eternity so Pick :P

maynard
04-26-2012, 10:46 PM
Necro much?

and a fine derp a derp 2 you 2 sir!

Lawl!
04-26-2012, 10:47 PM
Gotcha. Saw the last time it was brought up was over a year ago, I was like, "wtf?" On that note... Shady4Prez.

CHI-TOWN
04-27-2012, 06:03 AM
Necro much?
Yo suck a dick shady deserves it. He plays in the sever everyday/ Also he rapes all the noobs. and a leet player...........I`m not the one who necro this tread bud:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:. Just try to give my support. I know i Necro treads in the past but thats behind me i`ll wait till someone els post on it first.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-27-2012, 05:43 PM
Yo suck a dick shady deserves it. He plays in the sever everyday/ Also he rapes all the noobs. and a leet player...........I`m not the one who necro this tread bud:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:. Just try to give my support. I know i Necro treads in the past but thats behind me i`ll wait till someone els post on it first.

if that's not a shining endorsement, i don't know what is.

i think on those grounds alone ya'll should let shady in, eh maymay?

maynard
04-27-2012, 05:49 PM
Nope. would be a -1 from me.

is he an active admin? sure... lots of people are... so what?

he's distant from the forums, doesn't do his own hack bans, and purposely lets hackers hack cause he doesn't want 2 do the paper work... last time I approached him asking why he would just sit there and do nothing when the server is screaming hacks (over an hour) and it's obvious hacks... was met with "quit jumping up my ass" and a few "fuck off's" followed by a "I'm gonna just quit admin, so you can't tell me what 2 do" ... granted he didn't leave but a big -1 from me.

we want people in the clan who give a shit.

he plays cause he likes 2 play... his focus is on his own enjoyment... not the community. which is fine.... but not if you want in the clan.

brett friggin favre
04-27-2012, 06:28 PM

this, followed by maynard's post, shows why new people shouldn't post here unless by some incredibly strange happening they actually know what's going on. chi, you haven't been around long enough to see how people are over time, so your input is invalid.

SHADY V1RU5
07-11-2012, 10:41 PM
why all the bullshit posted in my app and as far as the bullshit maynard is posting heres a FUCK OFF again its bullshit u sit here and say i care nothing for the community ..... really i have tried over and over to please all of the players and ppl scream hax all the time and if im correct the supposed hacker wasnt hacking i looked into that guy and saw nothin so no im not gonna jump to every cry of hacker.... and maynard ur quotes just go to show u try and make me look like an idiot i have cared for this community and tried to be the good admin that everyone calls me .... just cuz these forums is alot of what u base it on is pointless posts and not formated im not on fucking facebook i hate these god damn forums and its dumb for me to have to sit here pay money for what to do paper work.... i pay to play and help out with bullshit not pay to sit here and fill out fucking paper work....... and as far as clan i dont want it anymore at all cuz clan isnt what i heard its all cracked up to be ...... clan to me is achieved by being a great person and a respected admin not based on who posts on forums and jumps to everyones tit when they say hacker .....
:violin:
side note i gave up on trying to catch hackers cuz the ones i know are hacking and i seen it plenty of times get unbanned but later down the road some one magically get "hard" proof..... thats so fucked but no i dont want the clan membership here id rather stay admin and still be able to enjoy the game not turn into a forum whore...... close the post delete do whatever i dont care with the last 5 or so posts my app looks like shit anyhow with dumb fuckin posts.
:violin:
plain and simple theres bad blood with me and a certain few ppl so it wouldnt happen anyhow i love the servers and the game play and the ppl im talked about highly by most ask anyone seriously ..... i can name maybe name 2 or 3 that would say bad shit or -1 my admission one has already shown his face no need for names its in plain sight ur judgements are piss poor and in my opinion its sad really cuz ur all humans we all make mistakes and abuse power thats given to us its human nature anyone that says no to that is ignorant.......:plzdie:

maynard
07-11-2012, 11:17 PM
you've never gone running 2 the cry of "hacks" lol and in the incident I was talking about the hacker was in the bloody server with you and the entire server was screaming hacks for 45 min. it's literally impossible 2 play as much as you do, and NEVER come across hackers, so you either have no clue wtf it is you're looking for, or you just don't care.

I do not think people need 2 be a forum whore 2 get into the clan... but it deff helps being active, and participating in things.

if you don't want 2 do the paper work that's fine, but if I find you ignoring hackers, cause you don't wana deal with it, there will be problems for you, heads up.

I also did not try and make you look stupid or whatever you said in my prior post... those quotes I gave are from an exact convo we had lol.. I even posted it in the admin section in a thread some where and announced how you would be leaving and what you said... I didn't make that shit up, I'm not a liar.

it sounds like your main issue is with the policy we have, if you don't like it... play else where as it's not optional. If you want 2 be an admin here, you must follow the rules, and you will have 2 work with me like it or not. I've always been calm and respectful with you... you just tend 2 blow up like a pissed off 13 year old whenever you're questioned. look at your post... it's a prime example... everything I said in my prior post was bang on and true. You play for YOU, nothing else. you purchase admin cause it makes playing more enjoyable for you... that's it and you know what? that's fine... but not if you want clan. I wasn't rude in my post or told you off or anything, just put down facts and quotes, and look what you respond with? Lol... as you can see, I don't have 2 go out of my way 2 make you look like an idiot, you do it on your own.

Closed via request.