PDA

View Full Version : ZM

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-13-2010, 06:41 PM
hmmm xD so i got a question regarding a rule i guess i dont really see in the rule section.

Is it TECHNICALLY, "said by zero" against the rules to beacon your self as an admin and stand next to someone to get them tagged?

Darkphoenix
10-13-2010, 08:27 PM
sounds fine to me... although i will hurt you if you do it to me

Clone
10-13-2010, 08:55 PM
are you cading together or is the said person in another room adjacent to you??

Clone

acolyte_to_jippity
10-13-2010, 09:25 PM
i beacon myself all the time. mostly when i'm cadeing/holding out somewhere.

not entirely sure the situation you're trying to paint. background?

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-14-2010, 03:03 AM
wellllllll this has to do with that swm cunt banning me. i was beaconing myself at the begining of the map and running by her and following her everyyyyy where LOL

i was wondering after i had done it if it was against the ruklls or not "said by zero rules" not like regular made uop rules

maynard
10-14-2010, 03:13 AM
wellllllll this has to do with that swm cunt banning me. i was beaconing myself at the begining of the map and running by her and following her everyyyyy where LOL

i was wondering after i had done it if it was against the ruklls or not "said by zero rules" not like regular made uop rules

sounds like you purposely griefed someone and also disrespected them which is against the rules.

if you were hiding in a room and decide 2 beacon yourself then game on... who ever else is in the room can deal with it.

following someone around though and just trying 2 piss them off and make them not able 2 enjoy the game is.... well... do you really need 2 ask? it's kinda obvious zero wold not want admins purposely trying 2 make conflict with 1 another, or any 1 for that matter.

Pink
10-14-2010, 03:42 AM
sounds like you purposely griefed someone and also disrespected them which is against the rules.

if you were hiding in a room and decide 2 beacon yourself then game on... who ever else is in the room can deal with it.

following someone around though and just trying 2 piss them off and make them not able 2 enjoy the game is.... well... do you really need 2 ask? it's kinda obvious zero wold not want admins purposely trying 2 make conflict with 1 another, or any 1 for that matter.

Also SWM used her powers against another admin which is against the rules.

Clone
10-14-2010, 04:10 AM
Also SWM used her powers against another admin which is against the rules.

eye for an eye maybe???

Clone

anex
10-14-2010, 05:23 AM
eye for an eye maybe???

Clone

:smirk:

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-14-2010, 07:30 AM
anex said it the best.. "stickin it to the bitch" jhahahhaha

acolyte_to_jippity
10-14-2010, 09:19 AM
micky, you're retarded. griefing is not allowed. but, she does hav to understand that she's not allowed to touch you as a fellow admin.

but you have to stop being a cock-wipe too micky

hallwagner
10-19-2010, 09:17 PM
micky, you're retarded. griefing is not allowed. but, she does hav to understand that she's not allowed to touch you as a fellow admin.

gigitty

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-19-2010, 09:43 PM

what if i want her to touch me? (;

acolyte_to_jippity
10-19-2010, 09:44 PM
what if i want her to touch me? (;

then don't post aboose threads on it.

case closed. close this thread please.

Tasty_Cakes
10-23-2010, 09:04 AM
well, i dont see the argument on how beaconing yourself and others getting tagged can be intentional since your intentions are to attract zombies in the first place, and we beacon players upon request without asking their cademites for their oppinions on the beacon....

beaconing someone without their request could be bad, but its not like those little red beacon beams break cades

acolyte_to_jippity
10-23-2010, 12:41 PM
well, i dont see the argument on how beaconing yourself and others getting tagged can be intentional since your intentions are to attract zombies in the first place, and we beacon players upon request without asking their cademites for their oppinions on the beacon....

beaconing someone without their request could be bad, but its not like those little red beacon beams break cades

the problem arises if he beacons himself next to swm and doesn't do shit, just watches her get tagged. then it's griefing (since he's not allowed to use admin commands on her he can't beacon her)

Tasty_Cakes
10-23-2010, 01:17 PM
the problem arises if he beacons himself next to swm and doesn't do shit, just watches her get tagged. then it's griefing (since he's not allowed to use admin commands on her he can't beacon her)

yeah that sounds like misuse