PDA

View Full Version : Admin abuse normal?

anex
10-15-2010, 05:06 PM
I have been back for about less than two weeks. I'm not really happy at ZM. Made up rules at imcompitence of the player, giving health to self to avoid death as a zombie, no clipping into other peoples cades claiming to "cade hop" and getting to secrets and ahead of the map before anyone else.

Now call me an old player, but I learned from Cujo and Bluedevil, and not once did I see them use their power to their advantage. Whether it be using noclip to skip a hill, or using the givehealth command to avoid death as a zombie.

We had an issue with people switching teams to avoid death when their cade was broken, which was unfair. Counted as a Ztele from zombies and we banned people for it. So why the fuck this abuse tolerated?

This is flat out abuse, to the max. I saw admins do shit that make players say, "Oh its just that admin." Really? Wtf?! Since when has abuse become the norm? To have fun? Its not fun to a lot of us when ADMINS cheat to gain an advantage. Its not fun to have admins cexec your motd to disgusting images, not giving a fuck about whether its because its a certian day of the week, we are not /b/. What the fuck are the people that play in the ibis zm sever learning about us? We cheat and we gain an unfair advantage. What is this teaching new admins? That its ok?

Just because we have admin doesn't mean we can abuse the shit out of it. You play the game like, guess what, EVERYONE ELSE! You are not special and I really don't give a fuck who you are whether or not you are an old player or not. Don't use admin to gain an unfair advantage!! To everyone that knows what is going on and doesn't do anything about it, you are doing yourself a disservice to the server by not saying anything.

Rob
10-15-2010, 05:12 PM
Was waiting for something like this to be posted.

New admins have a new standard when it comes to abuse.

Now, im not giving any names, but.
Nowadays its not abuse when you noclip to places, "Cade hop" as anex said, give yourself HP, ive seen grenades being spawned.

Now, im not saying i am 100% innocent. but mine were at times where the entire server was just fucking around basically.

Certain people do it all the time.
Now, i like these certain people and all, but honestly i don't like seeing them do this.

Its annoying, unfair to others, and not the way it should be.

ZERO
10-15-2010, 05:17 PM
I need names as they should not have no clip or the ability to change health. No one is supposed to have those powers, I can either get a list of names or I am going to be auditing all the admin logs until I find out who got these abilities.

anex
10-15-2010, 05:19 PM
Blade, and from what I hear blade is nowhere near to clone, but I have not seen clone abuse to the point of cheating. I know there are abuse threads but nothing that I know of that would be concrete as I have seen on a first hand account. I didn't want to point Blade out single handedly as this post was mean't for all zm admins.

BladeTwinSwords
10-15-2010, 05:29 PM
Removing noclip and health is perfectly fine with me, removes the temptation.

I would also like to note why the hell we have restrict guns. When some admin decides to restrict every gun, it makes it almost impossible to win.

anex
10-15-2010, 05:44 PM
True blade, you make a good point. When an admin decides to do shit solely on what he wants, that is when it becomes abuse and stops being fun for the rest of us, disrupts the game because not everyone wants to do play that. A whimsical decision should not be forced upon all players on the server. Next time when someone does that, report it. Don't stay silent.

I'm sorry Zero. You shouldn't have to restrict anything, as an admin should know what is appropriate. You actually having to go and remove commands, just goes to show how bad admins have become.

Perry
10-15-2010, 06:56 PM
dude! rules 1 & 2!!!!!!!

anex
10-15-2010, 07:15 PM
dude! rules 1 & 2!!!!!!!

Who the fuck cares perry. Get the fuck out. Go rule 34 some ben10. Quit trying to be an oldfag when we know you are indeed an newfag.

jssaylor2007
10-15-2010, 07:23 PM
Lmao go anex

BladeTwinSwords
10-15-2010, 08:09 PM
Final word, Trazen DO NOT ADD BOTS to the server.

acolyte_to_jippity
10-15-2010, 08:11 PM
Who the fuck cares perry. Get the fuck out. Go rule 34 some ben10. Quit trying to be an oldfag when we know you are indeed an newfag.

shut
the
fuck
down

and yeah, i gotta agree w/ anex. i'll be the first to admit that i use noclip to jump into cades sometimes. but if i see someone abusing it i rip their heads off.

the changing hp shit has to go. as does the changing teams stuff, and changing gravity, and restricting/unrestricting weapons. you'd think that admins would know better, but i can't count how many times i've had to restart the server because some dumbass fucked gravity over. the little tards use the "well we held a vote, and the option's there" argument.

it's sad that the level of common sense is so low that commands need to be restricted, but if that's what its come to.

edit: oh yes, blade brought up a good point. the bots.

BladeTwinSwords
10-15-2010, 08:15 PM
Ya know what, I have another problem. Trazen, please stop picking bad maps for your own amusement.

Darkphoenix
10-15-2010, 09:18 PM
Ya know what, I have another problem. Trazen, please stop picking bad maps for your own amusement.

seconded

for me im with everything, the only nice thing about noclip is it keeps you from having to go into spectate to see people cade breaking or doing something they shouldnt.

mag36
10-15-2010, 10:00 PM
seconded

for me im with everything, the only nice thing about noclip is it keeps you from having to go into spectate to see people cade breaking or doing something they shouldnt.

yeah but alot of admins been using it for other things as well like going ahead and flying to there spots... which you shouldnt do.. those admins no who im talking about.

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
10-16-2010, 12:41 AM

If I recall you did the exact same thing when I played zmod, and you recently have done it when you got senior admin in GG.

Everybody stop pointing fingers at each other and just stop abusing your powers. This is exactly why GG is so much better.

BladeTwinSwords
10-16-2010, 01:43 AM
Yeah but if you all even remotely think someone is hacking, they get permabanned.

WCS >>>>> GG

OMGBEARS
10-16-2010, 02:58 AM
Guys, just go into spec. Pretend like noclip isn't even there. I've NEVER used it to do my job, and you shouldn't have to, either.

XX0wnsXY
10-16-2010, 04:39 AM
Yeah but if you all even remotely think someone is hacking, they get permabanned.

WCS >>>>> GG

yeah, if you're a noob. I know the difference between walls and skill. It's not my fault others don't. The flaw is not in the servers, it's in the admin system.

whytboiz33
10-16-2010, 07:11 AM
i feel bad for 90% of the people you kids ban for hacking. most of them are pub stars that own in a GG or WCS. thats why i hardly try-hard, or else id be the next suspected HAXXXOR!!!!

Perry
10-16-2010, 07:26 AM
lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better

jssaylor2007
10-16-2010, 08:38 AM
lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better

This is goin in my sig lol

Perry
10-16-2010, 08:51 AM
ahh fuck you tentoes lol

jssaylor2007
10-16-2010, 09:06 AM
what'd i do?!?

whytboiz33
10-16-2010, 10:48 AM
what'd i do?!?

i thought you were going to put one of your own quotes in your sig...

Perry
10-16-2010, 11:52 AM
quoting me lol

Rage
10-16-2010, 12:25 PM
Exactly the reason I don't play CSS anymore. I can't stand all those fucking idiots that think they run the show. Fucking morons

acolyte_to_jippity
10-16-2010, 01:46 PM
This is goin in my sig lol

i get random 5-kill streaks in gg in a single round.
does that mean i'm hacking?

whytboiz33
10-16-2010, 02:01 PM
i get random 5-kill streaks in gg in a single round.
does that mean i'm hacking?

no. that just means that even a bad clock is right 2 times a day.

Joker
10-16-2010, 02:40 PM

rofl whytboiz wtf?

acolyte_to_jippity
10-16-2010, 03:00 PM

:nods: makes sense.

anex
10-17-2010, 11:47 AM
Zero, the unrestricting and restricting commands need to be removed. Admins have been using it to unrestrict restricted weapons.

BladeTwinSwords
10-17-2010, 12:30 PM
Zero, the unrestricting and restricting commands need to be removed. Admins have been using it to unrestrict restricted weapons.

The thing is, these guns used to be always restricted. Before the update, you could use any gun as long as it is in the map. After the update, you can't pick up any gun if it is restricted.

anex
10-17-2010, 02:58 PM
The thing is, these guns used to be always restricted. Before the update, you could use any gun as long as it is in the map. After the update, you can't pick up any gun if it is restricted.

Trazen was unrestricting everything on every map, no matter if it didn't have the restricted weapons on it. But even though the "its on the map" argument doesn't hold up. By unrestricting it, you are allowing people to buy it at spawn rather than having to go through the map secrets to get to the weapon location. Now you have a bunch of people with tons of ammo with restricted weapons. Defeats the purpose of why they were restricted in the first place.

BladeTwinSwords
10-17-2010, 03:11 PM
Trust me aNex, I am not condoning unrestricting weapons at all. The AWPs and autos serve very little purpose in cade maps, however, they are a zombies worst nightmare on escape maps.

The ONLY weapon that should even be considered restricted for cade/escape maps is the scout because:

A.) It removes any teamwork and merely a need to go faster
B.) It only hits one zombie vs. many zombies with a spray gun
C.) Although the knockback is great, it does not take into effect the reload after every shot and reloading
D.) Most people can't use it for shit

anex
10-17-2010, 03:50 PM
Trust me aNex, I am not condoning unrestricting weapons at all. The AWPs and autos serve very little purpose in cade maps, however, they are a zombies worst nightmare on escape maps.

The ONLY weapon that should even be considered restricted for cade/escape maps is the scout because:

A.) It removes any teamwork and merely a need to go faster
B.) It only hits one zombie vs. many zombies with a spray gun
C.) Although the knockback is great, it does not take into effect the reload after every shot and reloading
D.) Most people can't use it for shit

They are a zombies worst nightmare on any style of map, cade or escape. A head shot with an awp or auto does an ungodly amount of damage. They can serve a purpose. Run into a someones cade w/ it. Sit back while others build. Then auto snipe the head and kill the zombie with one clip. Or, they can run into a crouched area with people that are camping vents. I'll tell you this, if I come into the server and I see that restricted weapons are in use, I am going to bash some skulls in-game and re-restrict them.

Scout is a legit weapon and those are pitiful reasons for wanting to restrict it. The only reason why its not restricted is because of that delay between shots and the lowered amount of damage it does.

acolyte_to_jippity
10-17-2010, 04:54 PM
They are a zombies worst nightmare on any style of map, cade or escape. A head shot with an awp or auto does an ungodly amount of damage. They can serve a purpose. Run into a someones cade w/ it. Sit back while others build. Then auto snipe the head and kill the zombie with one clip. Or, they can run into a crouched area with people that are camping vents. I'll tell you this, if I come into the server and I see that restricted weapons are in use, I am going to bash some skulls in-game and re-restrict them.

Scout is a legit weapon and those are pitiful reasons for wanting to restrict it. The only reason why its not restricted is because of that delay between shots and the lowered amount of damage it does.

essentialy, don't fuck w/ the weaps. EVAR

and also don't spawn bots, EVAr

and also don't fuck w/ gravity, EVAR

hallwagner
10-19-2010, 09:15 PM
essentialy, don't fuck w/ the weaps. EVAR

and also don't spawn bots, EVAr

and also don't fuck w/ gravity, EVAR

well it was fine when you couldn't buy them and only pick them up where they were placed by the mapmaker. having them in the buy menu is cheap tho

anex
10-22-2010, 05:54 PM
Ok Zero. I gathered some evidence. Not that the certain admin should have his admin removed, but rather on why the command noclip needs to be removed as an option for admins.

acolyte_to_jippity
10-22-2010, 06:11 PM
Ok Zero. I gathered some evidence. Not that the certain admin should have his admin removed, but rather on why the command noclip needs to be removed as an option for admins.

:sigh:

some fucktards abuse the shit out of it. it pisses me off that one dumbass can get it pulled for everyone that's responsible with it

anex
10-22-2010, 06:47 PM
:sigh:

some fucktards abuse the shit out of it. it pisses me off that one dumbass can get it pulled for everyone that's responsible with it

The thing is, they shouldn't be using it at all. Zero said himself, no one should have the ability to use that command.

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-22-2010, 09:39 PM
The thing is, they shouldn't be using it at all. Zero said himself, no one should have the ability to use that command.

him, blade, and lord taz/trazen have all used no clip in the game... i told them not to and they have chosen to do so.

im disappointed in you blade, i loved you.

edit: i truely dont care if these guys use no clip as long as they dont cause an issue with game play or holding up the rounds.

taz1stP
10-22-2010, 09:52 PM
hey dont start shit holy you fucking slap your self evry where and instead of trying to slap my self to you i noclip to where you are and kill you. so why dont we just remove slap as well if you want to talk shit.

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-22-2010, 10:34 PM
hey dont start shit holy you fucking slap your self evry where and instead of trying to slap my self to you i noclip to where you are and kill you. so why dont we just remove slap as well if you want to talk shit.

hahaha your ignorance is beyond imaginable. but figures, an 2010 admin. :wtg:

BladeTwinSwords
10-22-2010, 10:59 PM
Using noclip is still a panic move for me when fucktards get knifed in my cade. I used to just freeze the bastard or ban him for a long period of time.

Most of the time, I run/fly/slap around like a moron.

acolyte_to_jippity
10-23-2010, 12:18 AM

you noclip...to kill him...

:facepalm:

you're so fucking retarded some times. though it gets hard to hear you w/ your foot shoved as far as you have it down your throat.

SCRIBBLE
10-23-2010, 08:23 AM
I've noclipped when I thought necessary. I've seen blade (james, trazen, etc) do it as well but nothing abuse worthy.

ZM is boring when the good admins aren't in there and regardless of the ability to use noclip, you don't see any of them using it to prenuke and stupid shit like that.

taz1stP
10-23-2010, 08:50 AM
hahaha your ignorance is beyond imaginable. but figures, an 2010 admin. :wtg:

you slap your self to top of biuldings where if i had done the same thing you would of shot me down mid air.

Tasty_Cakes
10-23-2010, 09:00 AM
i r like slapzors

taz1stP
10-23-2010, 10:51 AM
i r like slapzors

what?

๖ReS
11-04-2010, 03:21 PM
dude! rules 1 & 2!!!!!!!

Only applies during raids.

Faggot.

Perry
11-04-2010, 03:26 PM
late much res lol?

๖ReS
11-04-2010, 03:27 PM
late much res lol?

what ?

Perry
11-04-2010, 03:28 PM
you quoted me from almost a month ago lol.

๖ReS
11-04-2010, 05:20 PM
you quoted me from almost a month ago lol.

Point being ?

Perry
11-04-2010, 06:27 PM
You are slow

๖ReS
11-04-2010, 07:02 PM
You are slow

You're annoying.

Shit offsets I guess.

Jeimuzu
11-05-2010, 09:20 AM
Anex, well said.