PDA

View Full Version : App(lication)

mkII
08-11-2008, 03:50 PM
There aren't any strict guidelines as to how to post this so here we go:

I've been playing on these servers for over a year, took 4 or so months off due to college exams and projects. (I procrastinated and wasted too much time, this coming year I'll balance my time effectively)
I used to play on the pub all the time and actually climbed the ranks pretty high in my peak. When I decided to come back to IBIS I tried the zombie server and it was/is good fun. I've met many people (95% of the people on these forums I have played with) and have been trouble free. I am sure there are those who don't like me (as with anything, you won't always be liked by everyone) Honestly, there is nobody here that I dislike. Sure there have been arguments but after they are done I can forget it whether it be in-game or on these forums.
I've come back to the pub server now because honestly, it is the only decent pub server. (I hate the 35+ man pubs, less is better) I also like the 1 awp rule as it keeps the focus on learning how to use more than the 1 gun.

I think that I'm an above-average player - not to sound over-confident. There are some maps that I am awesome at and a few that I don't play much and suck at. I keep a consistent 1.80 + kdr most of the time if that matters at all. (although it has fallen from 1.95 to 1.90 in the last week or so)

I have been in clans before. I have been an admin on a server before. I understand the rules, as well as the rights of the admins and the regular players.

I am 18 and studying advertising. I hate my part-time job. I love VW's and drive a 92 Jetta. Not much else to say about me.

I'm sure there are many better candidates before me but I decided to go ahead and post anyway.

Oh yeah I just looked at how many rounds I have played. 6,6xx, I can't believe it's been that many.

The.Beast.13.
08-11-2008, 04:39 PM
Hey...i played with you a coupple of times...seems ike a good kid!! ;)

Anyway, good luck with your app.

Peace

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-11-2008, 06:40 PM
I canot vote fer him cuzz hee iz a pro grammer dood hoo thinks dat we shoud hav perfekt grammer in dee foerums.

mkII
08-11-2008, 07:16 PM
I canot vote fer him cuzz hee iz a pro grammer dood hoo thinks dat we shoud hav perfekt grammer in dee foerums.

Like I said in the other post, I keep what happens in a particular post where it belongs, no hard feelings against anyone here. I'm surprised you didn't do the same.

Either way, I understand it takes a while to have an application accepted. I'm basically just showing my interest in joining so that those who make the choices know.

D-Monic
08-11-2008, 10:56 PM
he's part of those that make the choices lol, but good luck with your app

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-12-2008, 07:07 AM
he's part of those that make the choices lol, but good luck with your app

D-Monic, your a doodoolee head. :lmao:

D-Monic
08-12-2008, 12:46 PM
lmao wtf is a doodoolee head?

Cortez/Aero
08-12-2008, 01:18 PM