PDA

View Full Version : Sugoicon Rides

Aly
10-26-2010, 05:46 PM
This Forum is for organizing rides to Sugoicon. If you see a time that works please email me at [email protected] so I can update the list. Since this is not a club event, giving your drivers gas money is not required. However, it is highly recommended. Not only are these people driving to and from, they are also the ones we can depend on for food runs. Most of the drivers will meet up with their riders at the Mcdonalds parking lot. However, any changes of location will be recorded. I would highly suggest that you and the drivers exchange numbers in case a problem occurs.

Aly
10-26-2010, 05:48 PM
He has 3 seats available. He would like to leave early, but the time has not been decided.
1. Becca Brock
2. Ed 1
3. Ed 2
His cell is: (502) 807-0442

Aly
10-26-2010, 05:50 PM
He has 5 seats available. He would like to leave at 4 pm
1. Zach Walton

His Cell:

Aly
10-26-2010, 05:52 PM
He has 2 seats. He would like to leave about 5: 30
His Cell: (502) 235-0560

Aly
10-26-2010, 05:55 PM
He has three seats available. He would like to leave about 4pm
1. brady martens
2. Taken
His cell is (502) 644-9987

descent87
10-29-2010, 10:20 PM
Amir, 4 seats available (technically, they may be spoken for as of yet), will be leaving at 2:30ish.

E-mail: [email protected]

Ryujin99
11-01-2010, 10:02 PM
Jake here:
One of my 3 seats is now spoken for. Seems like my bro wants to ride with me, not really that surprising, but hey whatever. That means that for anyone planning to ride with me I now only have 2 open seats... unless we really want to cram people in... but hopefully that won't happen.
Also, for anyone interested in riding up with me, I would like to meet people outside the entrance to Blazer Hall, because my car is parked in the University lot across the street from Blazer. I'll stop by McDonald's also, just to make sure there's no one else waiting... unless the car's already full... but I would prefer that those planning to ride with me meet outside of Blazer Hall. And, re-iterating what Aly said, I am planning to leave as close to 4:00 as possible.

WARNING: If country is your favorite type of music or if you hate dance, J-pop, or electronica, then it's probably not a good idea to ride with me. I'm more or less planning to listen to anime OPs, EDs and soundtracks on the way to the con, but that's subject to change at any time.

Now a word from the wise... sort of... When packing, if you don't need it, then don't bring it. A lot of people are going to be coming back with considerably more than they brought, myself included, and it is extremely annoying when space becomes cramped by stuff. Also, for those planning to buy a lot of stuff, it may be a good idea to bring an empty bag or something to hold the stuff you buy, but that's just common sense, right? ^_^;

By the way, my contact info is:
cell: (502)644-9987 I have unlimited txt, but don't spam me
e-mail: [email protected] OR [email protected] I normally check it a couple of times each day

Sorry for the long post, but it's all stuff that might be good to see/know in my opinion.

FoF
11-02-2010, 10:23 PM
Tyler here,

1. ally, my last name is doan, not down, lol

2. i need to know by thursday night/ friday morning who is riding with me (obviously). with me in the car there will be 4 seats left, and I will be meeting anyone who is going with me at the mcdonalds as close to 4 as possible, unless you can't make it to there which i can discuss with whoever needs it.

also, Email: [email protected]

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Daemoz

contact me asap

RamenPoodle
11-03-2010, 01:55 PM
Anyone have one of those things that let you plug in an iPod to listen to? If possible I'd like to ride with someone that has one of those, but if not I can bring mine.

FoF
11-03-2010, 04:26 PM
Anyone have one of those things that let you plug in an iPod to listen to? If possible I'd like to ride with someone that has one of those, but if not I can bring mine.

I have one for a tape player that plugs into the audio out pert, but it doesn't charge it.

emurock
11-03-2010, 05:03 PM
Yo, I have two spots open for rides and I was thinking about leaving at 5:30pm although I can do as soon as 4:00pm, it just depens on who is riding with me. If you want a ride you may contact me by e-mail [email protected] or phone/text 502-235-0560 feel free to use which ever one you like. See you all at Sugoicon!
Nick Blocher

papa_smurf
11-03-2010, 10:31 PM
I will be leaving some time between 1pm and 2pm (closer to 1). I am taking Becca, and the two Eds. I have room for 1 more person if someone needs a ride (preferably a small person ;P). If anyone does, feel free to text me, or meet at Pattern Office Tower at 1pm.

FoF
11-04-2010, 09:59 AM
i am now taking Sabrina, Zach, and Perry, so i can fit one more if need be, but they'd have to be kinda small just for comfort's sake.

descent87
11-04-2010, 11:59 AM
Remember I still have 4 spots left if needed. I will leave at the earliest by 2:30pm. Please message me here or by email if you need a ride. I obviously need to know if there are people I need to take or not.

[email protected]

859-489-3070

King Grimlock
11-05-2010, 08:39 AM
Hey tyler its Gates so I now dont have to work this weekend so I can come with you guys... would I still be able to ride with you?