PDA

View Full Version : Hey Whyt..GSP s the man!!

The.Beast.13.
08-12-2008, 11:58 AM
Hey anyone saw the ufc fight last saturday??

George St-Pierre is the freaking man!!!! I loved the part at the end of the fight where he says right in front of the guy who may be his next opponent.... with his so bad english spoke...:

"I m not a chicken, ill fight anyone, anytime, anywhere!!! "

George St-Pierre, Quebec, Canada.......OWNS!

Lol...srry...i m overproud!!!!

Anyway...Whytboiz...you saw that fight??? I know you talked to me abot GSP once .....

Peace

D-Monic
08-12-2008, 12:44 PM
yea GSP is a bad ass so is Anderson Silva. i like BJ Penn too, but nah i missed the fight

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-12-2008, 01:14 PM
GSP is gay.

The.Beast.13.
08-12-2008, 02:18 PM
GSP is gay.

ahaha...weren t you the one talkin about useless post??? ahahah

well...even with 2 injuries to the knees like the one you got, he would make you call your mom in 2 sec!! ;)......but he s kind enough to give you 25 cents to call her!!!

Peace!!

The.Beast.13.
08-12-2008, 02:23 PM
GSP is gay.

Anyway.....Why you re saying that...he is the freakin champ of the world in his division....ohhh....wait....ohhh....yeah...he s gay...he s not from NY !!

Peace!!

whytboiz33
08-12-2008, 03:14 PM
yeah, hes good. i still think hughes is better. even though hes an asshole.

bj penns a little bitch.

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-12-2008, 05:19 PM
ahaha...weren t you the one talkin about useless post??? ahahah

well...even with 2 injuries to the knees like the one you got, he would make you call your mom in 2 sec!! ;)......but he s kind enough to give you 25 cents to call her!!!

Peace!!

Its actually 50 cents to make a phone call in NYC. Anyways, Id kick GSP's ass anytime. Hes a girly man.

The.Beast.13.
08-12-2008, 05:32 PM
ahahaha kk ...he ll give you 1$ then...so you can call her back once she hang up cuz she thinks it is a retard who s callin cuz you won t have a tooth left !!! ;)

but i love ya...so i ll go pick you up and we will go drink your shame at your favorite strippers bar!!! words!!

Peace!!!

+Project.S+
08-12-2008, 07:11 PM
i thought it was 35 cents everywhere in canada not just alberta

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-12-2008, 08:29 PM
i thought it was 35 cents everywhere in canada not just alberta

Considering payphones are becoming less and less due to cell phones, the payphones here are 50 cents talk all you want.

D1lD0
08-13-2008, 03:20 AM
Fuck pay phones...

I like GSP but god he looks like a bald headed Van Dam or however you spell his name. And I cant get past that fact. I prefer Silva but that's mainly cuz I'm a Muay Thai man myself. I dont care how tough you are an elbow to the temple or a flying knee to the lower abdomen and its night-night buddy.

ManBearPig <ibis>
08-13-2008, 04:28 PM
I was in vegas during this fight. To bad im to broke and unimportant to get a ticket... :icon_frown::bs::icon_sad:

The.Beast.13.
08-14-2008, 09:20 AM
Plus you had to get a plane ticket!! fight was in minneapolis!! ;)

Peace

The.Beast.13.
08-14-2008, 09:27 AM
Fuck pay phones...

I like GSP but god he looks like a bald headed Van Dam or however you spell his name. And I cant get past that fact. I prefer Silva but that's mainly cuz I'm a Muay Thai man myself. I dont care how tough you are an elbow to the temple or a flying knee to the lower abdomen and its night-night buddy.

GSP fighting styles: Kyokushin, MUAY THAI, Wrestling, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu....

ManBearPig <ibis>
08-14-2008, 01:37 PM
I thought most of the fights were in Vegas? At the MGM Grand or something.

The UFC is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, headquarted in Las Vegas, Nevada.