Weapons of Choice: Knife, Scout, Deagle

Contact info:
Steam: scouts1986
Yahoo: [email protected]
AIM: dragoncivic2001

Maps:
GG: anything medium/small sized
Pub: any

About Me: Live in West Virginia where i'm part owner of a computer/cellphone/electronic repair center. My first games were Wolfenstine 3D, Starcraft, Diablo.. all in that area of a timeline.

Reasons for applying:

Well because i enjoy playin on the server.. ppl are friendly (for most part) execpt when they knife me :( feel so betrayed, buy anyways.. its a cool server and the clan seems very interesting.

whytboiz33
11-05-2010, 09:02 PM
Who are you?

What's you bank account number?

Social security number?

When all is recieved, I shall wish you good luck!

this poor bitch needs the money so do what she says.

+1 awesome player.

jssaylor2007
11-05-2010, 11:05 PM
+1 good guy great player

I like morpheus, he has a level head, and he isnt the type to bitch about things which is rare.

Jeimuzu
11-05-2010, 11:22 PM
No clue who you are.

Good luck!

maynard
11-06-2010, 03:13 AM
No clue who you are.

Good luck!

Lol... what he said.

inthebutt
11-08-2010, 02:01 PM
denied!!

DeadEyeDeNNi$
11-08-2010, 11:47 PM
denied!!

ITB, tell us how u REALLY feel !!!

http://home.comcast.net/~nm/wsb/media/118575/site1064.gif

Joker
11-09-2010, 01:16 PM
lol this guy don't let this one in and btw he HACKS.........:lmao::lmao:

J/K he's a legit player and i have known him for a good number of years and he can and will be an asshole, but he is a respectable asshole(sort of like me). the only down fall is that you have to put him on a short leash for a little while because idk if he will go on a powere trip because i have seen him do it before. I'm just saying.

+1 good player, legit, and he a pretty cool guy.:wtg:

Solarsoul
11-09-2010, 03:17 PM
your kool by me fun player.

+1

Môrpheus
11-14-2010, 01:51 AM
forget me joining, i cant be part of a clan that wont listen to the players.. certain admins are just oblivious to that concept. so with this post i retrack the application. and you guys wont be seeing me on ibis forums, or any server ibis owns. now someone else can win in my place.... peace

Fireye
11-14-2010, 02:41 AM
forget me joining, i cant be part of a clan that wont listen to the players.. certain admins are just oblivious to that concept. so with this post i retrack the application. and you guys wont be seeing me on ibis forums, or any server ibis owns. now someone else can win in my place.... peace

Since you've decided to post about it, here's what I recieved via steamchat from you:

1:37 AM - Morpheus: you can go fuck yourself. dude.. why you think anyone was sayin he was hackin if it wasnt true.. maybe you should just fuckin listen, so go fuck yourself and dont worry bout banning i'm not goin to play there with bitches like you are to fuckin stupid to listen to the ppl that was actually there and saw him hacking

Guess what, I can't ban someone beacuse a regular says they're hacking. I need a demo, and then I can ban a hacker. The entire server saying "BAN THE HACKER" and such on the guy was enough to get my interest, and the round after I joined the server I started observing him. He left before I could get anything conclusive.

You insulting me got you a friendly kick in the ass. I asked the server to chill about the hacker stuff, that doesnt' give you any right to be abusive towards an admin.

Have fun playing on whatever server you decide to frequent.

Edit: kick in the ass meaning, kick off of the server. As permitted by the rules for admin disrespect. There was no ban.

acolyte_to_jippity
11-14-2010, 03:01 AM
Since you've decided to post about it, here's what I recieved via steamchat from you:

Guess what, I can't ban someone beacuse a regular says they're hacking. I need a demo, and then I can ban a hacker. The entire server saying "BAN THE HACKER" and such on the guy was enough to get my interest, and the round after I joined the server I started observing him. He left before I could get anything conclusive.

You insulting me got you a friendly kick in the ass. I asked the server to chill about the hacker stuff, that doesnt' give you any right to be abusive towards an admin.

Have fun playing on whatever server you decide to frequent.

Edit: kick in the ass meaning, kick off of the server. As permitted by the rules for admin disrespect. There was no ban.

lol pwnd

-=NYS=- C.O.
11-14-2010, 10:40 AM
Player removed his app. Closed