PDA

View Full Version : knife fights!!!

SHADY V1RU5
11-05-2010, 11:56 PM
love the server knife fights they bring a certain skill to the table however there has been many complaint of the walk through back knife. not on my part its great and funny when some one new comes in and is like wtf. lmao its too funny but im not sure how that all works but i have heard ppl say it should be changed to regular block during a knife fight however that may cause more problems than do any good. if u can i would suggest more songs for knife fights like go to sleep by eminem. or just some more tunes that would be great ;p

ur fellow knife pro,

shady v1ru5 :plzdie:

acolyte_to_jippity
11-07-2010, 10:44 AM
love the server knife fights they bring a certain skill to the table however there has been many complaint of the walk through back knife. not on my part its great and funny when some one new comes in and is like wtf. lmao its too funny but im not sure how that all works but i have heard ppl say it should be changed to regular block during a knife fight however that may cause more problems than do any good. if u can i would suggest more songs for knife fights like go to sleep by eminem. or just some more tunes that would be great ;p

ur fellow knife pro,

shady v1ru5 :plzdie:

noblock stays on on gg.

why in fuck would we put shitty ass rap for knife fight music?

thought more knife fight songs would be good...they shouldn't be pieces of shit. KoRn would probably be a good choice, or some System of a Down

SHADY V1RU5
11-07-2010, 02:41 PM
system of a down is fine as well dont diss other genres of music when there are plenty of ppl that would agree there is already plenty of rap music on the server already. all music is open for conversation but dont hate on music that is already in the server that was just ignorant and makes no sense. u may be a forum god but i have never seen u play on the server so i dont see ur remark meaning much to the ppl that play on gun game. just sayin no beef or nothin its just a simple statement. however it is a smack in the face cause it does however make no sense to reply with something like that when rap is already in existence and im sure rap music would be better than the japan pop music lmao.

acolyte_to_jippity
11-07-2010, 02:56 PM
system of a down is fine as well dont diss other genres of music when there are plenty of ppl that would agree there is already plenty of rap music on the server already. all music is open for conversation but dont hate on music that is already in the server that was just ignorant and makes no sense. u may be a forum god but i have never seen u play on the server so i dont see ur remark meaning much to the ppl that play on gun game. just sayin no beef or nothin its just a simple statement. however it is a smack in the face cause it does however make no sense to reply with something like that when rap is already in existence and im sure rap music would be better than the japan pop music lmao.

no, i haven't been playing all that much recently. however i played plenty of zm and gg. and i know rap is on there. the forum god means nothing. just that i enjoy talking around here. and the japan pop music is far, far better than rap.

SHADY V1RU5
11-07-2010, 11:01 PM
:ditto: lmfao ok bro ok if u say so but some soad and some rock and a lil more rap wont hurt hahahahaha. well when u decide to come play and get pwned by urs truly come bring it oh and......... :plzdie: :reddot: