PDA

View Full Version : Link's Application

Link
11-09-2010, 05:24 PM
How's it going all? :)

Me: Brett Gillespie (just turned 21)
In Game: Link
Steam username: gillebre

I have a microphone, but it's in use currently. I can get it back if I like, but I don't really like the sound of my voice. Paranoia! :P I might overcome it. We'll see. :)

I prefer Gun Game, by far. I've also had a love affair with Zombie mod, in the past. The M4 or Bullpup or Deagle are my usual preferred weapons.

I played Counter Strike several years ago, it was like a religion..gun game included. :D Our computer broke, so my gaming went to nothing. I bought my own computer several months back, and have resumed my habits. I've been playing Garry's Mod (Trouble In Terrorist Town) the most, but my passion for CSS and gungame have reawakened. :D

I enjoy Starcraft 2, Assassin's Creed, and am currently a beta tester for DC Universe Online. I most recently finished testing Star Wars: The Old Republic. Amazing game. :D

I don't have any favorite maps really. I'm open to trying new ones, but mostly go on gut instinct with first impressions of them.

I am posting this application because I've spent a decent amount of time in IBIS servers of late, mostly gungame, but I enjoy the company you guys keep.

Hello.

Solarsoul
11-10-2010, 06:44 AM
How's it going all? :)

Me: Brett Gillespie (just turned 21)
In Game: Link
Steam username: gillebre

I have a microphone, but it's in use currently. I can get it back if I like, but I don't really like the sound of my voice. Paranoia! :P I might overcome it. We'll see. :)

I prefer Gun Game, by far. I've also had a love affair with Zombie mod, in the past. The M4 or Bullpup or Deagle are my usual preferred weapons.

I played Counter Strike several years ago, it was like a religion..gun game included. :D Our computer broke, so my gaming went to nothing. I bought my own computer several months back, and have resumed my habits. I've been playing Garry's Mod (Trouble In Terrorist Town) the most, but my passion for CSS and gungame have reawakened. :D

I enjoy Starcraft 2, Assassin's Creed, and am currently a beta tester for DC Universe Online. I most recently finished testing Star Wars: The Old Republic. Amazing game. :D

I don't have any favorite maps really. I'm open to trying new ones, but mostly go on gut instinct with first impressions of them.

I am posting this application because I've spent a decent amount of time in IBIS servers of late, mostly gungame, but I enjoy the company you guys keep.

Hello.

havent played with you much just know u get knifed an aweful lot gl though.

-=NYS=- C.O.
11-10-2010, 07:14 AM
Welcome and Good Luck in your app.

Link
11-10-2010, 10:42 AM
Knife fights aren't my specialty. :P lol.

Jeimuzu
11-11-2010, 01:45 PM
One of my favorite names.. GL.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
11-12-2010, 01:44 AM
GLK man, I'll catch up with u soon enuff on GG after work slows down

:smirk:

Link
05-30-2011, 11:51 AM
bump!! heh