PDA

View Full Version : Please Replace the denying a knife fight austin powers soundclip with this.

Kavinsky
11-11-2010, 05:04 AM
Instead of that long old tired clip from austin powers that plays when you deny a knife fight how about replacing it with the one from this video that starts at 2:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7ApXmZcuug

Its far more simple, straight to the point and actually funny:
What a pussy, that simple

and upon winning the knife fight play one of the soundclips from it between 1:57 - 2:08 and 3:13 of that video at random.

Jeimuzu
11-11-2010, 11:29 AM
Lmao.. Life's a bitch and then you die.

I have to admit, some of those are pretty good, but it's harder than you think to get all of those sounds together, and you can't exactly rip them from youtube. The sound quality is terrible for some of them.

ZERO
11-11-2010, 03:39 PM
and you can't exactly rip them from youtube. The sound quality is terrible for some of them.

Say what?

But yea I would like to have it play a random one but the person who made that program refuses to add that feature. Maybe I will program it in when I get a chance. I am doing some more work on the gg server programing wise so I should be able to put this in too.

ZERO
11-11-2010, 06:06 PM
OK I have finished reprogramming the knifefight mod. Now there can be multiple files for when players select NO. I will now look into adding some of these options.

Solarsoul
11-11-2010, 06:29 PM
OK I have finished reprogramming the knifefight mod. Now there can be multiple files for when players select NO. I will now look into adding some of these options.

its your fault i didnt win you bastard!

SHADY V1RU5
11-14-2010, 11:51 PM
great job on the new knife tunes zero they all are pretty epic. maybe some tunes dont download properly or its me but there are times when there is no music no biggie just letting ya know.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
11-24-2010, 10:24 PM
Lmao.. Life's a bitch and then you die.

I have to admit, some of those are pretty good, but it's harder than you think to get all of those sounds together, and you can't exactly rip them from youtube. The sound quality is terrible for some of them.

Try this:

http://www.ant.com/video-downloader

Also, there ar a ton more, just be selctive of what you DL

U Suck
02-18-2011, 11:58 AM
LMFAO "I like big guns and I can not lie"

acolyte_to_jippity
02-18-2011, 12:13 PM
LMFAO "I like big guns and I can not lie"

i'm sure there will be many higher-ups who laugh at this, but stop spamming

this thread was dead for 3 months.