PDA

View Full Version : Remove gg_ultimate_x

Kavinsky
11-12-2010, 01:20 AM
Why: its a big cumbersome map that sometimes automatically shuts off access to the top part of it.

Christmas
11-12-2010, 03:48 PM
Why: its a big cumbersome map that sometimes automatically shuts off access to the top part of it.

That's the point, dumbass.

Kavinsky
11-13-2010, 08:09 PM
Forgot to add: That no one likes, everytime we go on it it gets the christmas moan and everyone quickly rtv's off of it and with good reason.

Christmas
11-20-2010, 04:37 PM
Forgot to add: That no one likes, everytime we go on it it gets the christmas moan and everyone quickly rtv's off of it and with good reason.

I have no idea what that is.

Kavinsky
11-22-2010, 07:56 AM
Its when everyone says: oh great another christmas map, rtv everyone.

Christmas
11-22-2010, 01:37 PM
Its when everyone says: oh great another christmas map, rtv everyone.

Are you always full of shit?

hallwagner
11-22-2010, 02:44 PM
Are you always full of shit?

there is some truth to what he says, but most of your maps suck ass. they are all well made and have no errors, but most have awful layouts for gg

acolyte_to_jippity
11-22-2010, 02:57 PM
there is some truth to what he says, but most of your maps suck ass. they are all well made and have no errors, but most have awful layouts for gg

not all though. the one oni map kicks ass, as does alphabet and one other

Kavinsky
11-22-2010, 04:09 PM
alphabet is so-so in its concept but its butt ugly but has way too many sniping spots hence why I'm asking for its removal.
oni counterattack however is good and I'm trying to get it added to another server right now, but none of the others besides marble.

and the only other one that could be fixed is Rampage however it's a pain in the ass to play because every god damn thing you bump into is a fucking ladder, which makes hitting your target while trying to doge someone nearly impossibile.

Kavinsky
11-23-2010, 06:10 AM
Figures so much for Oni Counter attack, he's not interested in it. but they did fix the wall glitches of stonewall and added it to there server so its only a minor loss.

Christmas
11-23-2010, 10:22 AM
Figures so much for Oni Counter attack, he's not interested in it. but they did fix the wall glitches of stonewall and added it to there server so its only a minor loss.

I find it funny you tried to add one of my maps to another server with the IBIS banner still on it.

Fucking retarded.

And in all honesty, this is a prime example why I don't make gg maps anymore. To make any kind of map that is worth a damn to the brain-dead community there you have to make a map that takes 5 seconds to finish so you can later, rinse, and repeat. There is little to no opportunity to provide originality without people bitching and moaning about it.

It also doesn't help that it takes weeks for me to get any input on the maps, and ZERO doesn't add them correctly half the time anyway.

acolyte_to_jippity
11-23-2010, 11:57 AM
personally, i hate jungle, lego_arena, double_yellow, blue_arena, and complex. we play them way WAY too much. the only problem is that people on't like to try new things.

:sigh:

i really wish this term would end so i could get mah admin back and put gg onto some good, ORIGINAL maps.

hallwagner
11-23-2010, 01:22 PM
not all though. the one oni map kicks ass, as does alphabet and one other

i do admit, alphabet is pretty fun

Kavinsky
11-23-2010, 01:27 PM
So fucking what christmas, we've been using maps from the dirty scrimmers clan on here as well without removing their clan labels

and your the one who was complaining about how long it took to get maps added here so I requested that one of your maps get added over there, plus its not like I tried to take credit for your fucking map, I was trying to get it more exposure

and they just added some of the maps I requested over there in about 12 hours so take a fucking chill pill, last time I try and do that for you.

and you made these maps for YOURSELF not the server, hell the only reason why fortress X was added on is because the greatly disconneced zero requested it, not us WE HATED THE ORIGINAL IN ITS ENTIRETY and then you just made that map bigger, not bothering to fix it or adress the fact that its an all camping map on a gungame server, not a pub.

so why dont you just take one of our most popular maps where people camp all the fucking time on it and remove the camping spots like churches or 007 blue arena, you know ask people what they want done on it rather than just making it for yourself.

acolyte_to_jippity
11-23-2010, 01:35 PM
hell the only reason why fortress X was added on is because the greatly disconneced zero requested it, not us WE HATED THE ORIGINAL IN ITS ENTIRETY

shut up bitch. i liked fortress

Kavinsky
11-23-2010, 01:37 PM
I precent to you the 0.01% that actually liked fortress x

Christmas
11-23-2010, 01:41 PM
I precent to you the 0.01% that actually liked fortress x

It was too big, which is why I had it removed immediately.

The reason nobody takes you seriously, Kavinsky, is because you like to bitch and moan on a consistent basis. You are a grade-A whiner.

Christmas
11-23-2010, 01:45 PM
So fucking what christmas, we've been using maps from the dirty scrimmers clan on here as well without removing their clan labels

It's pretty stupid to do that regardless.

and your the one who was complaining about how long it took to get maps added here so I requested that one of your maps get added over there, plus its not like I tried to take credit for your fucking map, I was trying to get it more exposure

I'm just commenting on how stupid that was to do.

and they just added some of the maps I requested over there in about 12 hours so take a fucking chill pill, last time I try and do that for you.

Some of the maps? It took over a month for Zero to do anything about the maps, and when he added them, half of them crashed because he fucked up in the process.

and you made these maps for YOURSELF not the server, hell the only reason why fortress X was added on is because the greatly disconneced zero requested it, not us WE HATED THE ORIGINAL IN ITS ENTIRETY and then you just made that map bigger, not bothering to fix it or adress the fact that its an all camping map on a gungame server, not a pub.

I made them for myself? Why would I do that when I don't play those maps.

so why dont you just take one of our most popular maps where people camp all the fucking time on it and remove the camping spots like churches or 007 blue arena, you know ask people what they want done on it rather than just making it for yourself.

1. You would whine that "omg there are enough Churches maps" or something else
2. Nobody requests changes to me. Or anyone for that matter

I'm not going to guess what people want changed. And since I'm not making maps for this clan anymore you can go ahead and fuck off and do it yourself.

ZERO
11-23-2010, 02:49 PM
I just wanted to point out that the maps crashing had noting to do with me and everything to do with valve being a little bitch.

However I do admit that the slow responses prevented Christmas from being able to fix problems with the maps. It is had to not work on something for a month or so just to them find out it needs to be totally redone.

Kavinsky
11-23-2010, 05:28 PM
Christmas fuck you and your high flying attitude, I asked you to change some of the maps and if had you actually paid attention you would have noticed theres plenty of maps on here that needed work.

but fuck you too i've got the hoots clan if I want to play some new GOOD maps hell they addopted stonewalled on my word and fixed all of the wall glitches all within the timespan it took you to bitch at me.

so kiss my ass.

hallwagner
11-23-2010, 06:27 PM
roflmfao this thread is very entertaining

acolyte_to_jippity
11-23-2010, 07:00 PM
Christmas fuck you and your high flying attitude, I asked you to change some of the maps and if had you actually paid attention you would have noticed theres plenty of maps on here that needed work.

but fuck you too i've got the hoots clan if I want to play some new GOOD maps hell they addopted stonewalled on my word and fixed all of the wall glitches all within the timespan it took you to bitch at me.

so kiss my ass.

sooo...play there.
if ibis pisses you off so much, just go to this other magical and perfect place you've found. i'm sure there won't be anyone for you to continuously fail at demoing there

BladeTwinSwords
11-23-2010, 08:47 PM
sooo...play there.
if ibis pisses you off so much, just go to this other magical and perfect place you've found. i'm sure there won't be anyone for you to continuously fail at demoing there

Hoots has envy :lmao:

Kavinsky
11-24-2010, 04:28 AM
Fluffy is a toggler you blind idiot, period and I aint going to let him walk all over me.

but its your ass not mine, if you want the hacker to be number one here and ruin all of your games who am I to interject and object to his falacy, ill just hang with hynbear, hellcat and envy till he's done with his cheating streak or just stay there for my usual series of games if no one I like playing with is on

and I already left here once already for xerocores synergy server after zero flat out ruined zm despite everyones objections awhile ago so forgive me for giving a shit about fucking gungame and making sure he doesnt ruin that next, although he's certianly working on doing just that.

Zero basically dont fix what ain't broken, what you need to do is thin out the map list, remove almost all of the music you added

(its already outstayed its welcome, except for the final countdown and maybe club foot, and why didnt you change the end of the map music? its exactly the same as it was before the update)

ban the cheater and do something about the hit detection on the server I mean its all spray and pray here and only about 50% of everyones shots hit here typically and knifing never makes sense because of the hitbox lag (and for god sakes remove the goremod) while at hoots its all precision shooting, That server has by far the best hit detection I've ever seen and its a real challenge to own there amongst its players.

basically KEEP IT SIMPLE for god sakes, you seem to overcomplicate everything, especally that supercomputer your've been building non stop for the past year, I mean it seems like you've got the computer equivalent of speed fever with that fucking thing.

acolyte_to_jippity
11-24-2010, 07:15 PM
allow me to point out that fruffles doesn't ruin my time here. i enjoy it when he's on, cause it's a real challenge and i enjoy it when i finally get a kill on him

Kavinsky
11-26-2010, 09:47 AM
Human error, that's how I know he is hacking:

he never missses, its always headshots and is somehow a 100% on with every kill that he pursues, plus his aim occasionally vaults onto an enemy that he in no way shape or forum could have known was there shown in all of those demos, even with good speakers he would have slipped up once.

so as they say if something is too good to be true it typically aint.

the only error he makes is in his judgement when he rushes into a room full of enemies and even then he typically takes someone with him.

now back on to fucking ultimate X, it needs to go.

ZERO
11-28-2010, 08:08 PM
Can I get some pics so I know what map we are talking about...