PDA

View Full Version : ok ban rules and back ups?

SHADY V1RU5
11-15-2010, 12:04 AM
i have had some difficulties when i am on the server at night and no other admin is on either hacks or just disrespecting admins i try to be negotiable and just mute them and play on but some people are presistent in finding ways around it just curious as to what other admins do in certain cercumstances i know the recording thing and still pictures but i have problems finding what i have recorded or finding the still pictures can any one help me out??

jssaylor2007
11-15-2010, 12:10 AM
Hackers record and ban... Griefers just ban em For 5 min no demo required... 99% of the time they arent coming back... If they do just ban for a couple hours and they'll give up or at least be gone for a lil while.

Jeimuzu
11-15-2010, 08:55 AM
I agree. If you see someone blantantly hacking, a 5 second demo of them locking onto someones head or something is pretty much all you need.

If you don't know how to record a demo, look around the forums. A few places explain it.

Everyone else, just freeze, mute, or give short bans.. Like Tentoes said, most of them won't bother coming back if they're in the server just to be a dick.

And lol Tentoes.. You used Minecraft lingo there... Griefers.. <.<..

SHADY V1RU5
11-16-2010, 10:50 PM
ok thx guys just wanted a lil extra input for ur servers cause my admion on others were different ;p

SHADY V1RU5
11-17-2010, 08:14 PM
i read and understood the rules zero posted but i might have problems with certain things my screen shots and recordings i can never post the keep coming up wih error or they dont save its confusing and i gave up but i can copy and paste shit no problem so if it comes down to anything like that for hacks or whatever ill need another admin to help but other than that i never perma ban only give them a short break and if its really dumb like bashing on race its quite longer ;p but thats simply because its stupid and pointless to ban for an hour if there just ignorant and throwing words out there that are against server rules. but all in all thank u guys for the feedback and input.