PDA

View Full Version : Reasons not to use a shotgun during a zombie invasion

Pages : [1] 2

lukeydukey
08-14-2008, 01:52 AM
So i found this article on reddit talking about why a shotgun is a bad idea during a zombie invasion: Link (http://www.zombiesarecoming.com/2007/11/02/top-5-reasons-you-should-not-use-a-shotgun-for-zombie-defense)
However, I strongly disagree with it because if anything zombie mod has taught me, I:
a) find a tube with a back and keep shooting
b) find a vent and start shooting
c) find a red storage container with a vending machine and start shooting.

Read up and tell me your opinions.

ZERO
08-14-2008, 02:40 AM
The AK would be better as it does more damage(yes it does do more damage in rl)

But I would think that a grenade launcher would work really well, now you may need to reload ever 6 shots but you should be able to take out about 150 per clip. Also I am sure that they make a magazine version somewhere. Also why not have a mech unit for anti zombie or some battle droids. If your going to fight your way out and your home is prepared you should have a mech that the zombies can not penetrate. That has rail guns and missals. Also battle droids would not be targeted by zombies as they are not alive jsut give them some blades and ave them dice ther heads off.

Also the best wepon really is: a carbinfiber samuri sword!
Why: unlimited amo, light weight, stronger than steel, you can jsut attack them faster than they can get you and in addation you can run away faster.

If you have really advanced tech a light sabor would also work well.

Baliame
08-14-2008, 04:57 AM
Dragon's Tooth Sword from Deus Ex?

whytboiz33
08-14-2008, 05:00 AM
i just whip my dick out and start slappin zombies around. they want some brain, they can gimme brain ya shmell me.

whytboiz33
08-14-2008, 05:02 AM
youre sword idea would be cool if they were attacking you at mutlipuple angles, and also endurance would play a big factor.

deprodigy
08-14-2008, 06:05 AM
i just whip my dick out and start slappin zombies around. they want some brain, they can gimme brain ya shmell me.
lol!! the zombies will run away cause they don't want to catch heebie jeebies!

Steamer
08-14-2008, 07:04 AM
It really would be attack of the "head" crabs ;). I laughed so hard reading this.

Anwhow on topic sort of I agree a shotgun could come to good use but there are far better options.

I'll just have lukey go in as bait and shoot some mini nukes at em all. XD

lukeydukey
08-14-2008, 11:56 AM
Whoever said i'd be running in as bait, I'm running the fuck away.

Steamer
08-14-2008, 12:08 PM
:lmao:................

D-Monic
08-14-2008, 01:32 PM
can zombies swim?

ZERO
08-14-2008, 01:42 PM
Yes that is what bate does run away in a strategic direction

From what we know on zombie mod, yes

ManBearPig <ibis>
08-14-2008, 02:07 PM
Just use this.

http://www.gearsofwarrealm.com/w/images/0/0b/Lancer.png

Works great on zombies and crab grass. :wtg::assault::pistols:

whytboiz33
08-14-2008, 03:49 PM
i don tthink in any movie ive seen them swim. also from what we know in zm, a round of shots to the head wouldnt kill them.

D-Monic
08-14-2008, 06:51 PM
cool id probably just ride to the dock and debo a nice yacht and chill on it till the zombies starved. a zombie attack would suck in rl, but the thought of that kind of chaos being unleashed kinda makes me want to see an outbreak lol

+Project.S+
08-15-2008, 12:00 AM
i don tthink in any movie ive seen them swim. also from what we know in zm, a round of shots to the head wouldnt kill them.

you remember 28 days later,i know you do..im pretty its that movie, anyways theirs the part were he's ditching out on his wife thats stuck in the house when they let that little boy in and the zombies followed him to the house..Remember he ran to the boat at the dock that other guy was trying to run off with and he ended up dying cuz the zombies got in the water. The only reason they didn't win is they can't swim faster then a boat can go.

Vladninja
08-15-2008, 12:32 AM
As A Ninja Im all for a Sword but it seems everyones forgotten an old favorite... a High Power'd Bow Gun! Light weight... doesnt make noise so draws much less attention than any gun or missle and ammo with a variety of deadly tips!!!! Reload depends on the person but could do some major damage to small groups of brain feeders... otherwise I go with build a freakin mech...

http://www.cgw.com/Media/PublicationsArticle/138435.jpg

:samurai:

garrett1100
08-15-2008, 05:32 AM
how is it that on zmod that lukey is always the last guy standing, or the first zombie who ends up casuing everyone to get tagged, i guess hes just a master at his
art:assault::reddot:

garrett1100
08-15-2008, 05:35 AM

I cant remember which whatever of the Dead movie it was but at the ending of one they flee to a deserted island which they think is safe, then all of a sudden 100 or so zombies come out of the woodwork and eat them all, i think they can swim, or maybe there smart enough to charter a boat. :lmao:

+Project.S+
08-15-2008, 01:54 PM
i'm pretty sure they turned into zombies on the island is what happened.

D1lD0
08-15-2008, 05:21 PM
Well in all honestly all you need is.....

http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/military/m1a1abramstank/M1A1_abrams_tank_6.jpg

Game over

Oh and here's another good one, imagine the crowd are zombies

http://blogs.courant.com/on_background/PopeMobileAP.jpg

ZERO
08-15-2008, 07:15 PM
What do you do when the gas runs out...

Steamer
08-15-2008, 07:35 PM
Wait to starve to death.... lol..... well you would dehydrate first.

D1lD0
08-15-2008, 08:36 PM
Well, I assumed that everyone who used my suggestion would have the sense to watch the fuel gauge and keep a backup fuel supply of some sort. As many military bases as there dotted across the US there should be more than enough opportunity for you to stop and refuel. The only legitimate problem I could see someone in a tank having is when they actually have to get OUT of the tank to refuel/resupply.

Steamer
08-15-2008, 08:45 PM
Still dont cover food and water.... If I wanted to eat you I would positivly lurk around for a few days until you ran out of water lol.

deaf
08-15-2008, 09:57 PM
i vote go to the antartic
no way a zombie can survive in teh cold, itll be too stupid to put on a jacket :P

D1lD0
08-16-2008, 04:01 AM
Lurk around for me to get food? Since when are zombies capable of intelligent thought? Are we not talking about the type from night of the living dead? The moan and grown drag my foot at .5 miles an hour zombie. Or are we talking about 28 days later (not technically zombies at all). If we were talking about smart, fast moving, ferocious zombies nothing could save you. You'd die eventually no matter what.

Think of the tank as a mobile base. Considering it would probably be just me in the tank that would leave somewhat decent space for supplies such as food, water, and of course, extra munitions. And of course you can store extra fuel on the tank. Its the same concept as being stranded behind enemy lines. You think they wouldnt consider the fact that the tank could run out of gas? Not to mention tanks have MASSIVE fuel tanks. You wouldnt even need to shoot any zombies in the tank. Just roll over everything. Then if you ran into a major obstacle like a downed airplane on the only route through a town just fire off a shell and clear it, and keep rolling. Once you need to refuel/resupply you grab your shotty/m249/ak/whatever hop out, clear anything that gets close and do your business, then move on.

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-16-2008, 11:07 AM
ManBearPig told me to put this in this topic as for the thread i made goes along with this one so.
Sorry ManBearPig.
Anyways.

Ok so playing ZM alot.. gets me thinking..what weapons would be best for fighting zombies. I think Explosives and hand to hand weapons.
If you manage to find explosives you can keep them for a later day or for when your in need of getting away from a large horde of zombies.
Hand to hand weapons like.. crowbar (gordon freemen all the way XD), lead pipe, chainsaw,baseball bat, axe , hatchet,anything you can use that enables you to wrap you hand around something and swing at a zombie.
Guns.. you can run out of ammo..ammo can be no were to be found at times.. you can miss a lot..

But the best weapon of all.. is team work.. you must have people with you.. or else.. your dead..
All in all.. your pretty much dead.. or fucked.. zombies are here forever.. or until humans are no longer avalible and zombies must resort to eating each other.

Id come up with a zombie group.. find a facility and form a gang of survivors XD

Anyways.. what do you think??

darkfire313
08-16-2008, 11:45 AM
lol thats what i was going to put up...that is really all you need...a fucking tank..or an army of tanks...just fucking run them all over and shoot them down with the 50. cal...that would be much more fun, and also you could make a game out of it to..lol...you would have everything you need...a place to sleep, store food and water, ammo, backup guns man you would be set in a tank.

lukeydukey
08-16-2008, 12:40 PM
Think of the tank as a mobile base. Considering it would probably be just me in the tank that would leave somewhat decent space for supplies such as food, water, and of course, extra munitions. And of course you can store extra fuel on the tank. Its the same concept as being stranded behind enemy lines. You think they wouldnt consider the fact that the tank could run out of gas? Not to mention tanks have MASSIVE fuel tanks. You wouldnt even need to shoot any zombies in the tank. Just roll over everything. Then if you ran into a major obstacle like a downed airplane on the only route through a town just fire off a shell and clear it, and keep rolling. Once you need to refuel/resupply you grab your shotty/m249/ak/whatever hop out, clear anything that gets close and do your business, then move on.

You forget that tanks get horrible mpg.

D1lD0
08-16-2008, 03:58 PM
Quoted from another site...

"To give the tank decent traveling range, General Dynamics had to give it some mammoth fuel tanks. The most recent M1 model holds 490 gallons (1,850 L), allowing the tank to go about 265 miles (426 km) without refueling. The turbine engine works with a range of fuels, including ordinary gasoline, diesel fuel and jet fuel. "

That means you could go halfway across some states before needing to refuel. And you could actually refuel them at most commercial gas pumps, and considering you can find a gas station within 20 ft of each other i doubt you'll run out of fuel. Ever.

Tanks nowadays are state of the art war machines designed for use in very unpredictable situations. According to your logic a Tank Commander would be fucked if say he had to go AROUND a city instead of through it. Also add in the fact that on flat terrain later m1 models can travel at speeds in excess of 35 mph. I'd be very sad when I seen you get overwhelmed by zombies after refusing to ride in the tank with me as I just drive past running over every zombie unfortunate enough to get in my way.

Hell I could imagine a tank as honestly being a viable option to surviving even 28 days later-esque zombies. Since you can seal the hatch preventing anything intelligent or not from opening it.

Btw, the fact that I'm getting into this much detail must mean that I am a HUGE nerd. But hey, if zombies ever come I know you mofos would be knocking at my door like "My nigga, you remember that tank shit you were talking about? I think we gon' need one of them muhfuckahs...immediately..."

darkfire313
08-17-2008, 03:32 PM
lol i would be right there with you after robing my loal police station for all its guns and ammo and well everything..

Vladninja
08-17-2008, 08:02 PM
Tanks!?! Explosives!?! Loud guns!?!

Come on guys youve all played zombie mod... Its not zombies being smart that gets you killed... most of the time its just about numbers.

Tanks seems cool and all but think about this... you fire one shell taking out what about 20 zombies but how freaking many do you draw to your location. In a rural area you might last a little while if you can keep up a run and gun but lets face it in the city your facing thousands maybe millions.

So thanks in advance for the help... while you are out there distracting them and drawing them all to your location... I will be slipping by un noticed gathering supplies and heading north or to Japan (Japan is one of the few places with a negative population growth just stay away from major cities like tokyo)

Oh and on a side note to really be ready for Outbreak...
Go Pick up THE ZOMBIE SURVIVAL GUIDE by Max Brooks at your local bookstore! Its a great Read!!!

darkfire313
08-17-2008, 09:24 PM
yea but still they wouldnt be able to get in to the tank an plus they wouldnt be able to catch it if the tank ran for what ever reason..the only reason why zombies win in number on the zm server is because there is not any good protection from them...but a tank provides that protection from them...and the mobility to run away!

D-Monic
08-18-2008, 02:03 AM
how r you gonna get to the tank? just tell them to wait and not bite at your till you find one and get in it?

D1lD0
08-18-2008, 02:19 PM
Well yeah finding a tank would be troublesome. But considering we live on the coast I bet it wouldnt be as hard as you think.

Or hey. You could even scrap the tank idea and go steal a cruise ship and just sail for a couple weeks. You'd still eventually need to refuel. But at least you wouldnt be bothered while at sea. Only trouble you'd have is clearing the 500+ rooms of zombies before setting sail.

But I guess the ultimate fact about this is that if a zombie outbreak ever happened. Noone would survive. Even people with military bomb shelters with TONS of food would die eventually. Our only hope would be a cure.

Vladninja
08-18-2008, 03:03 PM
With as much as we bash tv and games and stuff (for not being realistic) maybe it has made us a little more aware of the threat of outbreak...
If nothing else everyone knows now to shoot them in the head... right!?!:reddot:

Steamer
08-18-2008, 03:11 PM
I live right near a major weapon testing base for the US. I'll be plenty safe until all supplies run out. Hell, I would bprobably die of old age or smoking related cancers first lol.

ManBearPig <ibis>
08-18-2008, 05:31 PM
Its a good thing zombie's dont and never will exist.

D-Monic
08-18-2008, 08:35 PM
might not be an official zombie but i could see the government trying to make a cure for a disease with a genetically engineered disease and all hell breaking loose

if any such outbreak occurs ill do my best to get to a Maserati dealership and make away with a GranTurismo S. go out in luxury and i wonder what it would be like to hit a zombie in a $135,000 car going 150mph:yernuts:

darkfire313
08-19-2008, 04:24 PM
might not be an official zombie but i could see the government trying to make a cure for a disease with a genetically engineered disease and all hell breaking loose

if any such outbreak occurs ill do my best to get to a Maserati dealership and make away with a GranTurismo S. go out in luxury and i wonder what it would be like to hit a zombie in a $135,000 car going 150mph:yernuts:

i could so see this happening the goverment or some other private company and then they would just not tell anyone...and i would suspect that hitting a zombie with that car would be much fun..as long as it doesnt break the windshield...lol

grave digger
08-19-2008, 07:43 PM
very interesting topic :reddot:

Fish
08-20-2008, 12:55 AM
I forget who was on GG, but Metal Gear Steve would totally own zombies.

/Thread

Stamp
08-20-2008, 12:38 PM
Tanks!?! Explosives!?! Loud guns!?!

Come on guys youve all played zombie mod... Its not zombies being smart that gets you killed... most of the time its just about numbers.

Tanks seems cool and all but think about this... you fire one shell taking out what about 20 zombies but how freaking many do you draw to your location. In a rural area you might last a little while if you can keep up a run and gun but lets face it in the city your facing thousands maybe millions.

So thanks in advance for the help... while you are out there distracting them and drawing them all to your location... I will be slipping by un noticed gathering supplies and heading north or to Japan (Japan is one of the few places with a negative population growth just stay away from major cities like tokyo)

Oh and on a side note to really be ready for Outbreak...
Go Pick up THE ZOMBIE SURVIVAL GUIDE by Max Brooks at your local bookstore! Its a great Read!!!

Provided you have enough gas and ammunition, or your gas and ammo dumps are in quarantined areas, tanks would be sufficient in a realistic scenario. Fire one round, drive fast, take chances. What you can't take out shear number wise with rounds, you can drive over and tear the shit out of with the tracks of the Abrams or Bradleys.

D1lD0
08-20-2008, 03:20 PM
Yeah, its not like the zombies can catch up to the tank anyways, even if i'm just cruising at 20 mph the traditional zombies from movies move at what? .5 miles an hour. Wow, take in the fact that you could fill up in a matter of 10-15 minutes with a .50 cal on top (1 shot would be enough to disable each zombie. Nothing's gonna get close. Who cares if you're constantly getting the attention of more zombies, what are they gonna do when they get close besides get shot the hell up?

And you just contradicted yourself. You honestly think you'll be able to sneak your way around a city filled with millions of zombies? Its just a matter of time before you make the wrong decision and stumble a whole heaping hell of a lot. And then you'll have to run. Drawing more to your location. And I'm assuming you're not an Olympic distance runner, so fatigue would be a factor. Plus you could only carry around so much ordinance on foot. And the more you carry make fatigue even more of a factor. Not to mention its hard to be stealthy with 100+ pounds of guns/munitions/supplies on your back.

Btw about the Population decline in Japan. Its not like zombies wanna have sex and make babies. So ANYWHERE that has a zombie infestation's gonna see a pretty big population decline? Whereas depending on how soon you get to Japan you're at a disadvantage, the infestation would spread in Japan faster than 80% of the world due to its extremely high population density, meaning less chance of finding non-infected people to help you.

ZERO
08-20-2008, 08:01 PM
Why not use N-bombs that would logically solve the problem. I am sure that the US has enough to cover the world once over is used correctly. But you would need to escape into some special shelter or into space until right after they are set off. With advancing technology all the following will be possible to help us survive such a problem in the future:

The space elevator: With this we would only need to defend one island on earth to defend us from zombies. This would allow us a staging point for our re expansion into the world and a place to move our supplies and people us quickly and cheaply in the event of an outbreak.

Space stations: These could house survivors in a place where zombies can not physically ever get to thus making it safe.

Food fabricators: These allow us to grow food like meat in factories the technology is almost complete and it will not be long before you start buying this sort of food anyways without ever knowing

Infantry Armor Mechs: Think like iron man without the lasers and arc reactor. Small mechs that size are being built now with hydrolics. These would logically be full suits so think more like starcraft: those mariens are safe from zerge and thus much safer from simple zombies.

Direct space power systems: the ability to been focused energy from space and capture it as a means of fuel. This is already being advanced as part of the space elevator program. This would allow us to re-fule mechs ect that would need land based power plants that may be too difficult to defend or build during our invasion.

Lunar colonies: these could house more people and refine water and H^3 a very powerful molecule that is rare on earth but yealds great energy and fuel.

Anti mater: we could use this as a power source or a weapon to attack the zombies.

Picreate: A technology developed in WWII to create warships out of ice. Can be done quickly and cheaply this also allows the construction of insanely large water based structures that float b/c of the nature of ice. They do not melt when in temps below 80F and can be used in artic seas easily. In other locations they require cooling systems. It should be noted that they are 10-100 times the strength of concrete and that they are thus bullet proof.

Cloning: if we N-bomb the planet we could clone back all the organic material that we wiped out that we were aware of. We could also use this as a way to clone things that we can not grow in meat factories or so that we have the real thing for the people who can afford the price. We can also use it to help us re-populate the earth or to better our numbers against an enemy in a ground campaign. We could also use genetic manipulation to create humans that are immune to the zombies or more powerful then them. If we were immune and vastly more powerful we could even use the zombies as pets in the future.

deaf
08-20-2008, 08:16 PM
zombie pets ehh.... *thinks about shaun of the dead*

at least ill always win at video games

Foppa
08-20-2008, 11:20 PM
zombie pets ehh.... *thinks about shaun of the dead*

at least ill always win at video games
Haha, someone needs to make a custom Map of the Winchester.

Oh and as for weapons. We need lightsabers.

lukeydukey
08-21-2008, 01:25 AM
Haha, someone needs to make a custom Map of the Winchester.

as long as it's not an escape map i'm down for that.

Steamer
08-21-2008, 09:49 AM
Be a long time before we could repopulate the earth after some Nuke drops. With the tech you you talked about and in a more advanced futer, sounds like a viable plan lol. Hell, on a simulation of even 40 nukes dropped at the same time there is enough dust put into the upper atmosphere to blot out the sun for 10 years and cause many other substatial problems with the ecosystem. Imagine a war that used most of our nuclear arsenal, we would most likely obliterate the earth. I read somewere that the world has enough warhead stockpile to kill the human race over 10 times. Thats pretty bad.

Paper
08-22-2008, 10:32 AM
I don't agree with much of what the original article says.

And besides, if you're in close quarters like the scenario it gives the shotgun is a much better weapon to be smacking something upside the head with than something like an m4.

Anybody read the Max Brooks Zombie Survival Guide?

darkfire313
08-22-2008, 06:19 PM
now if only there was a way to speed up the prduction of technology so that we could have that stuff zero was talking about sooner..that would be sweet.

Paper
08-22-2008, 09:59 PM
I think mech suits would be really sweet. From all the stuff I've read about exoskeleton suits there are alot of designs for working suits that only lack a sufficient power supply to keep them running.

Then there's this. Just a little ridiculous...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqa08UGZGtk
crotch-watch

Paper
08-22-2008, 10:03 PM
Better example...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ4J69EEpu4&feature=related

lukeydukey
08-22-2008, 11:53 PM
Better example...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ4J69EEpu4&feature=related

If the person wearing that was bitten, I can only imagine what kinda bad ass zombie that would be.

ManBearPig <ibis>
08-23-2008, 12:58 AM
Are you kidding? Any zombie that cant bite through that isnt worth being called a zombie. Now maybe if it was able to survive a nuclear blast like Indiana Jones's fridge....

Foppa
08-23-2008, 07:53 AM
i think mech suits would be really sweet. From all the stuff i've read about exoskeleton suits there are alot of designs for working suits that only lack a sufficient power supply to keep them running.

Then there's this. Just a little ridiculous...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqa08ugzgtk
crotch-watch
iron man~!

Paper
08-23-2008, 09:40 AM
Are you kidding? Any zombie that cant bite through that isnt worth being called a zombie. Now maybe if it was able to survive a nuclear blast like Indiana Jones's fridge....

Can't bite through which one? The really stupid looking one or the exoskeleton?
The exoskeleton wouldn't be used by itself, because it makes it much easier to carry more weight you could wear heavier armor.

ManBearPig <ibis>
08-23-2008, 11:44 AM
Both put together.

darkfire313
08-23-2008, 11:47 AM
If they were able to incase the exoskeleton in some lighweight armor that was inpenatrable then that would be boss...just have one of them and then you could be with out the tank..lol...and add on some gunsor something...mini mech?..migh make it to heavy..

ManBearPig <ibis>
08-23-2008, 11:53 AM
That armor isnt very good. The U.S. special forces already has something thats double what that thing is.

darkfire313
08-23-2008, 02:03 PM
well then we would just have to steal one of them...lol

Paper
08-25-2008, 12:32 AM
Ultimate zombie fighting suit?

ManBearPig <ibis>
08-25-2008, 12:44 AM
No, a Warhammer 40,000 space marine is not the best thing to fight a zombie. Unless hes got a squad with him that has 4 plasma rifles. They gut fucked up bad enough by just orks.

(That will not make any sense to someone who has not played Dawn Of War)

lukeydukey
08-26-2008, 11:05 AM
What about a starcraft Terran marine suit?

Foppa
08-27-2008, 12:48 AM
What about a starcraft Terran marine suit?
Same deal as Dawn of War. If they don't have a squad with them, they're fucked. 2 Zerglings could kill a marine. Though Marines are fucking badass still.

I'd rather use a Ghost uniform than a Marine uniform. Then I can just cloak myself and shotty all the zombie n00bs without them even seeing me =P

Which proves that the shotty IS in fact the best weapon to use against zombies... If you have a personal cloaking suit.

ManBearPig <ibis>
08-27-2008, 07:54 PM
You do know that a lot of starcraft's ideas are origonally from Warhammer 40,000. The Zerg were based off of Tyranids (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyranids). The marines (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fd/Tychus_Findlay_(StarCraft).png) (In starcraft) were based off of 40,000's Space Marines (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adeptus_Astartes). There is a lot in common and Warhammer 40,000 came out first by a long time.

D1lD0
08-28-2008, 06:19 AM
Except Starcraft's better...

pwnt

Stim'd m&m's could tear into space marines anyday

ManBearPig <ibis>
08-28-2008, 03:11 PM
I got to agree with that. Starcraft is a better game than Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of war. Although they are both really different styles of RTS that they are hard to compare.

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-28-2008, 03:42 PM
How about a Nuclear bomb ya big dorks !

Foppa
08-28-2008, 04:17 PM
I got to agree with that. Starcraft is a better game than Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of war. Although they are both really different styles of RTS that they are hard to compare.
I do agree that they are too different to really compare, but I like Starcraft more by far. Just a personal preference though, since Starcraft is one of my favorite games ever.

Steamer
08-28-2008, 06:40 PM
We already suggested nukes lol. along with the outcome and 30 year plan lmao.

darkfire313
08-29-2008, 01:48 PM
lol...nukes...

The Grand Inn
08-29-2008, 04:47 PM
always rember a blade dosent need reloading

deaf
08-29-2008, 05:03 PM
unless your throwing it

Steamer
08-29-2008, 05:25 PM
^..... :lmao:

D1lD0
08-29-2008, 10:18 PM
I've actually used a katana on those ballistic dummies that simulate real flesh/bone. As a normal untrained person I can guarantee you wont be swinging the blade with much force at all after the 5th zombie. Sure they can slice through flesh like butter. But what about the bone? Thats a much different story my friends...Not to mention the stress it would be putting on your fingers, they'd get extremely sore eventually. Then at that point your fingers would be so stiff you couldnt even pull a trigger on a gun, which means you're about to get wtfpwnt

Steamer
08-29-2008, 10:20 PM
Motion and Stance ftw!

deaf
08-29-2008, 10:21 PM
theres also the misconception that katanasa and other swords dont break...
they can and will, and if not will at least chip and rust after time

D1lD0
08-29-2008, 10:23 PM
theres also the misconception that katanasa and other swords dont break...
they can and will, and if not will at least chip and rust after time

Yeah I mean it makes you think. If katanas were such effective weapons in combat then why didnt other cultures adopt the technique? It definately has its flaws. Plus the lethality of the blade is all about your slashing technique. Meaning if you just try and flail with it you're more likely to injure yourself rather than a zombie :)

Steamer
08-29-2008, 10:32 PM
Dont forget thrusting.....

Maybe they didnt adopt it because the didnt have the time to teach and create skilled swordsman. It takes ages to make a decent sword with the supplies and technology they had back then. Guns and gun powder was a much cheaper faster way to win wars and battles.

D-Monic
08-30-2008, 01:35 AM
:lmao:lol thrusting:smirk:

deaf
08-30-2008, 10:14 AM
well practically speaking i doubt any of us would be good at thrusting a sword at mobs of zombies. by the time any of us can pull it out wed have zombies eating us already haha

darkfire313
08-30-2008, 12:35 PM
So are we all saying that sowards will not work?...because they are cool and all but i just dont think they would work with mass zombies...pluss by maybe that 10 or so your finger would be dead..and afther about 100(if you were able to stay alive that long)..it would break soon..so sowards are ban to...once again..the tank shines through!!

Steamer
08-30-2008, 04:48 PM
Yea...... wouldn't be too good after mobs and mobs of zombies.

deaf
08-30-2008, 07:03 PM
the sword is practical if your for some reason stuck in a confined area where u can fight them a couple at a time with guns backing you up. kinda like a reload cover type role i guess, but obviously not just any person can do that

Foppa
08-30-2008, 09:52 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/jp_wasnt/katana.jpg

+Project.S+
08-30-2008, 10:02 PM
a katana would spray too much zombie blood and just one slip up and youd get that shit in your mouth or eye and youd be fucked.

Vladninja
08-30-2008, 11:30 PM
Everyone keeps talking though like youd need the sword to kill the creatures like its a human being... Buy a katana and a watermelon... you could pierce skulls all day with a little training... Dont over sharpen your blade (sharper = thinner) and rely on thrust to avoid breaking your blade...

Hopefully you could cade up for a while let the zombies start withering away...
When you needed to re stock on supplies... best choice is to have a group of close range fighters with blades and auto-weapons or shotguns backed by a med to long range support group with proper weapons... Fire thin the herd then rush in and clean up.. and always stay on the move!!!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d99/Vladninja/HUNK_by_Aikido456_edit.jpg

Cant Wait for LEFT 4 DEAD!!!!

deaf
08-31-2008, 12:41 AM
well realistically speaking id freak out if im fighting zombies with a sword. either ill be overly cautious to not get hit by them or id just go crazy and slash and stab like a madman. so basically ill be a dumbass thatll get eaten or shot by the guy behind me

Steamer
08-31-2008, 01:53 AM
after so many thrusts and slashes threw zombies the damn thing would get daul and useless anyway.

+Project.S+
08-31-2008, 09:57 AM
still not a good idea..because youd be close to their blood spray. duhhh

deaf
08-31-2008, 10:52 AM
I WANT MY SHIRT SOAKED IN ZOMBIE BLOOD TO SHOW HOW BADASS I AM!
besides never saw a zombie movie where yout turn form their blood, just when your getting bitten, scratched etc

+Project.S+
08-31-2008, 11:03 AM
ummm how many zombie movies have you seen then?

28 days later? thats like a main one too

the reason their zombies is because their blood is infected..duhhh

darkfire313
08-31-2008, 11:54 AM
i would much rather just skip the soward and use a tank...much safer to me...and yea i dont wnat to be near that blood...fuck that...you want blood on your shit dont come near me..

ZERO
08-31-2008, 12:37 PM
Be a long time before we could repopulate the earth after some Nuke drops. With the tech you you talked about and in a more advanced futer, sounds like a viable plan lol. Hell, on a simulation of even 40 nukes dropped at the same time there is enough dust put into the upper atmosphere to blot out the sun for 10 years and cause many other substatial problems with the ecosystem. Imagine a war that used most of our nuclear arsenal, we would most likely obliterate the earth. I read somewere that the world has enough warhead stockpile to kill the human race over 10 times. Thats pretty bad.

I was referring to N-bombs, they have 0 radiation and 0 blast zone and 0 derby. They only vaporize organic matter all other forums of matter are left perfectly safe. Currently the US is the only nation with this technology and the number of N-bombs is completely unknown along with there range and destruction radius.

ZERO
08-31-2008, 01:31 PM
From experience I can say avoid thrusting unless you have a top quality sword. The good ones now also have 99% solid silver plating so they can not rust. Also think about using the sword with the mech... now that should do it.

But back to thrusting, it can and will break the sword. I was doing a high level technique and the sword snapped on impact. I nearly broke my wrist and had my had snap off from the back pressure. So avoid crap swords. Also double short swords would probably be best.

http://www.japaneseswords4samurai.com/japanese-swords-oni-katana.htm

Vladninja
08-31-2008, 01:32 PM
I was referring to N-bombs, they have 0 radiation and 0 blast zone and 0 derby. They only vaporize organic matter all other forums of matter are left perfectly safe. Currently the US is the only nation with this technology and the number of N-bombs is completely unknown along with there range and destruction radius.

Thanks Zero you expect me to sleep after learning that kind of info...

And If you want to learn to thrust a blade into dense objects without breaking your blade or your hand Pick up the "Dragon Walking Swordsmaship" book... by Douglas H. Y. Hsieh for the Republic of China I think last print run was 1983 but a great book if you can find it.

Like the Ninja Mech Idea... best of both worlds... part tank... part ninja... all Gundam!

Steamer
08-31-2008, 04:08 PM
What is a N-Bomb, Post me up some info. I can recolect hearing about a so called bomb you talk about on some science websites a while ago but never really looked in to it. I though the N was for Nuclear lol. Neutron Bomb????

Night Of The Living Dead deaf... wtf, how can you not remember that lol.. As for 28 Days/Weeks later... That was a virus, they technically weren't zombies.

Zero the Man Slayer.... Do you also study the Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu style? You might know what im refering to lol. XD

Double Katanas sound like a good idea along with a mech lol.

I've looked at thoose swords before, the strength and quality are very nice. Freakin expensive though. Don't think thrusting would be anygood for zombies lmao, but if your going against a human the power from it if your very skilled seems like alot.

D1lD0
09-01-2008, 02:20 AM
Like the Ninja Mech Idea... best of both worlds... part tank... part ninja... all Gundam!

I lol'd so hard I almost decided to use it as my forum sig.

Btw, the ladies tell me I've got good thrusting technique (Rofl I had to)

Paper
09-02-2008, 07:42 PM
If the government took action fast enough, why would you need a nuke? Fuel air bomb would do the job just as well, especially because of their ability to blow up things deep into the ground (basements, bunkers, etc. provided the gas the bomb spreads can get to it)

As for tanks, besides just acquiring one, how many of us actually know how to drive one?

darkfire313
09-02-2008, 08:36 PM
well...im sure its no that hard to figuer it out..but that is a good topic...lol..

ManBearPig <ibis>
09-03-2008, 05:46 AM
If the government took action fast enough, why would you need a nuke? Fuel air bomb would do the job just as well, especially because of their ability to blow up things deep into the ground (basements, bunkers, etc. provided the gas the bomb spreads can get to it)

As for tanks, besides just acquiring one, how many of us actually know how to drive one?

Haven't you played HALO? Its just like driving a scorpion tank.

Paper
09-03-2008, 06:01 PM
Ever watch RvB?
http://assets.roosterteethstore.com/images/tshirt/lgview/rt0076_sheila_BIG.jpg
"Why are there six pedals if there are only four directions?" lol

D1lD0
09-04-2008, 12:44 AM

Its not like if you fuck up and hit something you're gonna get busted.

"Oh shit, here come the zombie police!"

"Ahhhhh.... This is the pooooooooooohhhhhhlice....Pull ohhhhhhhhver.....Brains......."

Paper
09-04-2008, 05:52 PM
yeah, unless you drive it off a cliff or something I guess lol
*pictures the scene in The Last Crusade when Indiana Jones narrowly escapes flying off a cliff in a tank*

check out this site, part about combat damage was pretty interesting.
http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/M1-Abrams
Didn't bother to check any facts, looks ok though.

Mallissin
09-07-2008, 07:26 PM
I wouldn't bother with a fancy sword or even a shotgun when surviving in a Zombie apocalypse.

A machete is more utilitarian to hack off heads and what not, so you wouldn't need a Katana or whatever unless the zombies somehow learn to sword fight.

As far as firearms, a P226 pistol (4 would be better, two hip, two thigh) and an M24 sniper rifle would probably be a good idea, so you can salvage ammo from police departments and military armories alike. In both cases, most NATO nations will have the ammo as do most US police departments (even small towns).

Learning to hotwire/repair a Honda Civic (hybrid if you want long distance travel with less pit stops). There are tons of Civics all across the US, easy to maintain and find replacement parts.

Learn to drive a commercial grade truck. Whether your trying to roam an area salvaging non-perishable food, gasoline, ammo, etc. to your base of operations, or ferrying survivors around, you'll need to learn how to use a manual stick, diesel engine tractor trailer. Hell, one of those newer fancy ones could even act as a base of operations if you armor it well. An attached sleeper cab you can slip into without leaving the truck, maybe even open a hole in the back and built a short walkway into the trailer.

Learning basic electronics skills is also probably a good idea. How to run electric lines, copper Ethernet lines or simple R/F setups would all be vital. Go a step further and know how to wire a simple TCP/IP network over copper, or fiber-optics systems if you hold up in a big city.

You're best defense against roaming zombies is keeping detailing information on movements and since you'll hopefully be working together with someone, having a centralized system at home base over radio would be ideal. Ham radio operators could run long range wireless WAN's to send basic information between pockets of survivors.

Creating cache's of usable equipment into certain homes, office buildings, warehouses, etc. with secure layouts would also need to be added into a database and disbursed to other survivors. A standard set of codes should be maintained (spray painted on the outside of the building) so all survivors know how to get into any cache and know what's inside.

More cool ideas can be found in books like The Zombie Survival Guide.

May the smartest brain be the last eaten.

Mallissin
09-07-2008, 07:36 PM
Oh, and on the topic of Zombie's swimming, you should never expect a waterway to be strategic unless it's fast moving or hard to cross in some other way. Most locations like this has a prison, like Alcatraz.

San Francisco is probably the easiest city to survive a Zombie apocalypse because of Alcatraz and Angel Island. You can plant crops of Angel (perhaps even use it as a summer home), live on Alcatraz (or use it as a winter home) and salvage supplies from the area surrounding. You could save on fuel by using sailboats.

The currents around Alcatraz would make it impossible for zombies to swim/walk to it, since they'd be pulled out to sea at low tide or pushed back to shore in high tide.

I, unfortunately, live on the other side of the country, so I'll probably be barricading myself into a high rise or trying to find a similar spot on the east coast. Only place I can think of over here would be up towards Canada, like the Saint Lawrence River.

Anyone know of an island with turbulent waterways around it on the east coast?

ZERO
09-08-2008, 05:43 PM
How about the island from papyon? Also a sword is longer and thus you are a bit safer using it. It is also balanced for combat making it easier to strike multiple attacks without getting as tired.

As for the sword breaking it is a start that uses your entire body weight and the force of your momentum combined with the force of your arm to create the most powerful strike that is physically possible. Anything but the best swords snap instant when preformed correctly. I worry that two full length swords might not have enough power to do the damage needed. Also it would be wise to use desheathing techniques to speed up the sword and to reduce your work so you can keep attacking for longer. These strats would pwn shawn of the dead zombies. lol

ManBearPig <ibis>
09-09-2008, 12:07 PM
http://image10.webshots.com/10/1/50/55/142515055LUrMxr_ph.jpg

Just use the one on the far left.

Paper
09-10-2008, 06:05 PM
Didn't the currents from the island in Papyon come in toward the island making it nearly impossible to escape? I haven't seen the movie in a while and wasn't entirely paying attention when I did (it was on tv).

As far melee weapons wouldn't something like a shovel be more useful? You don't really have to worry about technique, it can be easily replaced, and you can use it to dig as well as smack zombie is the head with. Granted, it might not be the fastest weapon in CQC but I think in most of our cases it would probably end up being the most effective.

ZERO
09-12-2008, 07:04 PM
U might be better off just caring a military folding shovel with u.

Also yes that is true and it is all cliffs so anything that comes in will be killed by the rocks.

Paper
09-13-2008, 03:14 PM
Only problem with the folding shovel is it's shorter (at least the ones I've seen) than a normal shovel.

Found this through google images while looking for an odd picture of a shovel.
http://www.banterist.com/archivefiles/000150.html

ZERO
09-15-2008, 09:40 AM
The wood on that thing can give out and catch file and get water logged and give you splinters (zombie splinters?!)

lukeydukey
09-15-2008, 11:34 AM
What about a crowbar?

Paper
09-16-2008, 02:19 PM
I've never used a crowbar, seems like the curved head might get stuck in a zombies skull though.

Has anyone suggested a fire axe yet? That seems like it would be efficient enough.

ManBearPig <ibis>
09-16-2008, 03:50 PM
http://www.pipersprecisionproducts.com/images/6mm%20flame%20thrower.JPG

Flame Thrower. Just camp inside a gas building and keep refilling tanks until you run out.

lukeydukey
09-16-2008, 04:10 PM
If I had a backburner and Axtinguisher i'd be set.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=239&stc=1&d=1221618588

ZERO
09-16-2008, 09:05 PM
I think the living dead might not mind fire also how would that remove the head or kill the brain.

lukeydukey
09-16-2008, 09:55 PM
well that's why you set them on fire then use the axtinguisher

http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Axtinguisher

crit hit does 195 dmg when attacking somebody on fire =)

ManBearPig <ibis>
09-17-2008, 03:32 PM
Wait your talking about killing zombies still? I thought he had moved onto the eradication of the human species...

(i joke)

ZERO
09-17-2008, 04:05 PM
What do you all think about this movie that has people going blind or what ever vs just turning into zombies.

lukeydukey
09-17-2008, 04:07 PM
I heard it had some bad test screenings. Other than that, if that ever happened and I was fine, I would just rearrange the furniture in where they were kept every so often.

Paper
09-17-2008, 06:56 PM
http://www.pipersprecisionproducts.com/images/6mm%20flame%20thrower.JPG

Flame Thrower. Just camp inside a gas building and keep refilling tanks until you run out.

Aren't the fumes from a flamethrower really bad? Camping inside a building with a flame thrower seems like a bad idea lol, if you don't die from the concentration of fumes I'm sure you'd end up burning down/blowing up the building.

ManBearPig <ibis>
09-17-2008, 07:00 PM
Who cares about a little fumes when your about to be ravaged by fucking zombies that eat brains? I wouldn't be like "OMG this gas might lower my life expectancy by 10 years!!!"

Paper
09-18-2008, 02:08 PM
Would you consider that you'd probably burn down the building you're in?

Besides, I don't think you can find napalm fuel in a gas building. Need a second person to open gas valves too
http://www.olive-drab.com/od_infweapons_flame.php

lukeydukey
09-18-2008, 03:56 PM
well what about the possibility of living in a bomb shelter?

ManBearPig <ibis>
09-18-2008, 04:04 PM
Bomb shelter couldn't stand up to the test of zombies trying to rape it i don't think. Eventually they would break something.

Paper
09-19-2008, 11:12 AM
Depends upon what kind of bomb shelter

I think this would stop some zombies lol

lukeydukey
09-19-2008, 12:15 PM
haha norad. Not a bad idea. Personally I wouldn't mind making my underground lair inside a volcano, with liquid hot MAAGma, to burn these zombies. Kinda like a moat on crack. [/dr_evil]
Also the enemy from the incredibles. That was an OG lair.

Paper
09-19-2008, 04:20 PM
Check out these bunkers lol
http://www.usbunkers.com/products.php

Look more like UFO props from a movie than bunkers lol

ZERO
09-24-2008, 09:14 AM
maybe those things getting picked up from tornadoes is when people see flying saucers.

If you have a compound on top of a mountain that could work. You would have space to grow food too and you can see the zombies coming for a long way so they are easy to kill. Also you are in the middle of nowhere so there numbers will be small.

ZERO
09-24-2008, 09:17 AM
You could use a trap here is how to make it:
U in something that only has one entrance
solar or wind power
a moater
a saw blade
Zomibes walk toward u and get decapitated when they go though the machine. In fact setting some up as traps would be a great way to cleanse an area of zombies.

Curdy
09-24-2008, 07:51 PM
use a helicopter gunship instead of a tank then folks mi-24 hind would be perfect :lurk:

Paper
09-24-2008, 08:15 PM
I'd take an apache over the Mi-24, better targeting, 20miles extra operation range. Better service ceiling too if you're talking about mountain forts.

you're trap idea reminds me of Indian Jones and the last crusade, zero lol

iceofworm
09-24-2008, 08:47 PM
if i was doomed in a zombie attack, i would simple vaporize myself with a nice homemade nuke. there really not that hard to make, the hard part of making one is geting a explosive charge that is strong enought to cause a collapse of a atomic feild. making thus a fision bomb...

that aside

i would definitly want ot be in a raised area, maybe one of these
http://img2.travelblog.org/Photos/408/957/f/1984-Plateau-Point-View-0.jpg

build a nice solar/wind generator on the top, lil underground complex. and a few simple traps, electric motor with a nice spinning hammer on the top at about head height.

pref with a few friends who know things i dont so we have a well rounded community of people. lol...

Curdy
09-25-2008, 08:33 AM
but an apache dosent have a cargo hold for supplys or survivours

Potato
09-25-2008, 01:14 PM
Ive never been a fan of the sword Ive been a mace/flail person myself Smushing stuff is awesome so i think id use something like this if i was forced into close combat http://www.brutalrpg.com/gallery_images/Imperial%20Flail.jpg
And if it ever got stuck cuz well its on chains and im not that great with them http://www.fisk-knives.com/Mace.jpg But not like ill be outside anyway ill be in some barricade only moving threw the trees to get my food :icon_mrgreen:

lukeydukey
09-25-2008, 03:35 PM
Man screw the apache, give me a space shuttle full of food and i'll be fine. Pretty sure zombies can't get me from space.
And if they do manage to get me, I'll dive into the atmosphere

Curdy
09-25-2008, 04:35 PM
we need food replicator tech too from trecky lol

iceofworm
09-26-2008, 01:30 PM
wait - curdy go with the modified beam tech from stargateas it doesnt need supplies to run, the treck replicators need something to run lol

Curdy
09-26-2008, 05:46 PM
oh yeah sweet!!!

we need some staff weapons too, and the deadalus

wickedtribe
09-27-2008, 09:07 PM
in the event of a zombie invasion or outbreak (whatever you wanna call it)

i would revert to the weapon ive been taught how to use, my 6ft. quarterstaff made of petrified wood with a core made of iron.

keeps nice distance, i do not ever get tired with this thing, it sounds heavy but is only like half a pound and ive slammed the fucker into walls hard as i could and didnt even scratch it. can swing harder than a baseball bat into somthings skull, wouldnt run outa ammo wouldnt have to worry bout it breaking, keeps good distance, the bigest issue as with anything thing would be getting swarmed which honestly im not xpert but im pretty sure a tank cant even plow through thousands and thousands of corpses eventualy the track would break or gears would get jammed. and nothing can withstand those great numbers, but at least with my quarterstaff i could be stealthy and have very few issues with fatigue as it is so light

Paper
09-27-2008, 11:08 PM
1. Those plateaus remind me of black mesa lol

2. The inevitable problem of FINDING a tank to begin with is solved... by "Russian armoured & surplus military vehicle and dealer" check the link lol
http://www.tanksforsale.co.uk/T72_tanks_for_sale_page.htm

3. Why would there be thousands and thousands of zombies all standing in one spot? Unless there was an outbreak on New Years eve and one was stupid enough to take their tank right through time's square I don't think you'd have much of a problem lol

D1lD0
10-01-2008, 04:11 AM
Trust me though, even if you did drive the tank through a cluster of hundreds or thousands of zombies in an Abram's tank the only thing that would stop you is the remote possibility of a mechanical failure.

Unless you tried to mash through the whole crowd at top speed you'll either push the zombies out the way or you'll go right over them, with the weight of the tank crushing them completely bones and all. Even if a bone somehow got caught up in the tracts of the tank it still wouldnt be strong enough to cause a mechanical failure. It would just snap like a twig.

Edit: Btw, can someone explain to me the advantage of using a flail over a mace? From the moment I first seen them I wondered why anyone would use them as a weapon. Especially on a battlefield. Imagine trying to swing a flail at a specific target in the middle of Times Square on New Years Eve.

ManBearPig <ibis>
10-01-2008, 05:13 AM
"As with most agricultural tools, flails were often used as weapons by farmers who may have lacked better weapons. The French Revolution was mostly fought with agricultural tools. The flail is proposed as one of the origins of the two-piece baton known in the kobudo weapon system as the nunchaku."

You wouldn't use it instead of a mace. Its to use when you lack anything else. :wtg:

Paper
10-02-2008, 03:16 PM
It would make sense that the flail would have a similar combat technique as some axes, you would swing it around over your heard to let it gain momentum (sort of like a sling without the release part) and when someone got close enough you would smack them with it. So its movement around you would be kind of defensive and it's eventual attack would be pretty strong, just a guess though (I saw something about medieval battle axes a long time ago on the history channel, that's where I'm getting this idea.)

D1lD0
10-02-2008, 11:19 PM
The point I was trying to make is that on the battlefield against 2 large forces you're gonna have guy in front of you and guys behind you, swinging a flail over your head isnt really that feasible considering spacial constraints.

iceofworm
10-03-2008, 01:35 AM
oh yeah sweet!!!

we need some staff weapons too, and the deadalus

screw staff weps... ZATS. 1 shot stun 2 kill 3 vaporize...

clean up shit while you are at it.. ya know

ManBearPig <ibis>
10-03-2008, 09:03 AM
Lol a taser would fail. Like the zombie might feel an itch but then would rape the dude.

Paper
10-03-2008, 03:08 PM
The point I was trying to make is that on the battlefield against 2 large forces you're gonna have guy in front of you and guys behind you, swinging a flail over your head isnt really that feasible considering spacial constraints.

I never said it was effective, I think (if I'm right about how it's used) that it would just be a different style of weapon, where a mace would probably be more of a straight out attack weapon, the flail would be used more based on the momentum you gain before unleashing the attack.

As well as that, I doubt it was used all that often in a fight between two large bodies, I'm sure it was more implemented in smaller skirmishes where the combat got broken down to more one on one fighting. That is provided you had a choice between weapons, like manbearpig said

ZERO
10-08-2008, 07:34 PM
Why not just have a phalanx...

Paper
10-08-2008, 10:02 PM
a phalanx? to fight zombies? You'd probably knock the ones in the front down, then they'd nibble your toes off lol

Besides, to maintain a formation like that and keep it in order requires an amount of discipline that most people who would be fighting zombies just don't have.

Troxed
10-08-2008, 11:10 PM
well to be honest u would be surprised how if people listen to someone who knows what is really going on what people can do. zero was with me in one occasion we caded a room and everyone started tripping out so i kinda established order and when i saw peps were listening i said if this fails u can ban me but only if people dont try to make it fail and it didnt. under pressure some people sink and collapse under it others strive to the top.

ManBearPig <ibis>
10-09-2008, 08:25 AM
well to be honest u would be surprised how if people listen to someone who knows what is really going on what people can do. zero was with me in one occasion we caded a room and everyone started tripping out so i kinda established order and when i saw peps were listening i said if this fails u can ban me but only if people dont try to make it fail and it didnt. under pressure some people sink and collapse under it others strive to the top.

OMG your such a great leader. I think we should elect you for our next president!!! Get over it, people call strats all the time in the PUB and they usually work. Cuz zombie server has once instance of unity doesn't mean you will get players willing to do it again.

I dont mean this as an insult, your post just seemed kinda corny.

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-09-2008, 12:51 PM
think about this...

Move up north into northen canada in a town were they get an outsider once a year.

Just go up their and introduce these people to fire arms and food that isn't fish.

They will fall in love with ya and make you into a regular villager.

Then you tell them of the incoming danger, and hopefully they listen. ( for the conversation sakes, just say they believe you. )

Have them dig a trench around the town and surronding the water with a ditch 10 feet wide and 10 feet deep. This would be the perfect defense. The only way your done is if they can walk or swim through water.

Last resort?... tie a sharp enough wire that will cut your neck off around your neck. Super glue your hands to your head so nothing can pull your hands off you head. Then you kill yourself by jumping off a stool and your head is chop off. Since your head is chop off, it would be super glue to your hands above your head and it would look like you rip your head off.

Troxed
10-09-2008, 02:47 PM
i understand u think its corny but what i mean is u dont know how people will act. it is a dependent situation

deprodigy
10-11-2008, 12:45 PM
holy shit you talk like canada has a bunch of neanderthals... you live in a fantasy world and you are psycho.

Paper
10-11-2008, 10:21 PM
That Canadian scenario sounds sort of like High Plains Drifter, only without the townspeople actually falling in love with the stranger... and the head being pulled off thing.

As for people listening to leaders, people who aren't used to quick moving/dangerous scenarios will often just freak, no matter who's giving orders or how they're doing it, if you try and get 20 people to line up and fight bloody, moaning, mangled zombies, I can just about guarantee half will abandon you and try to get as far away as they can.

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-11-2008, 10:51 PM
holy shit you talk like canada has a bunch of neanderthals... you live in a fantasy world and you are psycho.

lol. it's just an idea and probably the best idea, due to a less population. Less people = less idiots = less of a chance to get fuck.

Yes they may not be smart, but for the sake of the conversation it would be a good idea.

deprodigy
10-12-2008, 06:15 AM
lol. it's just an idea and probably the best idea, due to a less population. Less people = less idiots = less of a chance to get fuck.

Yes they may not be smart, but for the sake of the conversation it would be a good idea.

still doesn't explain your psycho suicidal fantasy! lol you should be a writer for the Saw series.

Coach Owens
10-12-2008, 07:44 AM
Meh, I'd rather just use my preferable weapon of choice, a simple F-35 Lightning II, thanks.

deprodigy
10-12-2008, 09:48 AM
Meh, I'd rather just use my preferable weapon of choice, a simple F-35 Lightning II, thanks.

that's cheating... no jets allowed. you can have a liger.

Coach Owens
10-12-2008, 01:19 PM
that's cheating... no jets allowed. you can have a liger.

I was unaware that it was possible to cheat when being swarmed by the living dead? Shocking.

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-12-2008, 01:36 PM
still doesn't explain your psycho suicidal fantasy! lol you should be a writer for the Saw series.

hmm, im not that big of a fan of saw lol.

say for example, you want to keep people from invading your city, so you build a wall around your city to keep people from coming in, and protecting your city. If you dig a hole around your city, it is the same thing as a fence. Say if someone wanted to get into your city, you would have to build a bridge or climb out of the hole. If people came and they would be stop by the hole, they would have to either find a solution to get around it. Say if zombies were stupid and kept running they would fall in the hole in get stuck. Then u can just catch the hole on fire, just pour gasoline in the entire hole on top of the zombies, and boom easy way to get rid of them.

Or just O.D on pills to get yourself killed instantly. Fun death!

1 bottle of scotch.
20 Advil
=
1 hell of a death :muffy:

deprodigy
10-12-2008, 03:49 PM
yet another suicide attempt...

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-12-2008, 08:25 PM
yet another suicide attempt...

im not crazy...http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/Zemlya32/Shaina-Max/IMG_0502.jpg

well actually im a nice person.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_tStqhq2Ywfg/RtVvD5r3LAI/AAAAAAAACkI/iguEyjql5lQ/image161.jpg

Paper
10-13-2008, 06:53 PM

And we thought getting a tank would be hard, imagine trying to get a prototype fighter lol

Besides, I think an A-10 would be better for a zombie swarming situation. More ordinance, better survivability. In fact, the design of the turbines was specifically planned out the way it was in order to lower the chance of taking in debris on a forward landing strip. You'll need that kind of durability if you're hopping from abandoned runway to abandoned runway in a zombie infested apocalypse. Plus, if by some off chance you catch survivors shooting at you while you're at low altitudes, the cockpit is re-enforced to protect the pilot.

Oh, and to top it off it's just one bad-ass CAS fighter :smirk:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhPwaApe4Rk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Iz5MwPsfyo
Too bad we can't call in a-10 runs when our cade is about to be over-run

ManBearPig <ibis>
10-14-2008, 05:16 AM
All you need is Iron Man. His suit battery can last forever (i think) and he can fucking fly if his location ever gets to swarmed with zombies. His armor can take a few hits, and the dude that pilots it is a genius. Because he is a genius he can eventually develop the perfect base to protect himself wile he is sleeping.

Now all we need is for him to actually exist....

Paper
10-15-2008, 06:29 PM
yes, that whole not existing part might not work so well if we all got swarmed by zombies.

I read an article in popsci about self-sustaining colonies that could be set up on the moon, that would be a cool place to chill while we wait for the zombies starve to death.

Until those get set up we can hide in Fort Creedy, anyone play Urban Dead? http://www.urbandead.com/index.html
Web browser based MMO zombie game.

ZERO
10-20-2008, 05:25 PM
You might want to remember that "If you dies in Canada you dies for RLz!"

JigSaW
07-08-2009, 10:08 PM
i'll take the 20-millimeter Gatling gun capable of firing 3,000 rounds per minute (Main Arm on nuclear aircraft carriers)

walterbrunswick
07-08-2009, 10:14 PM
The General Electric GAU-8/A Avenger is a 30 mm, hydraulically-driven seven-barrel Gatling-type rotary cannon that is mounted on the United States Air Force's A-10 Thunderbolt II.

My first choice^^

&&toasties
07-08-2009, 10:18 PM
but...but!!!

the pump shotty!!!!

Christmas
07-08-2009, 10:20 PM
Real men use croquet mallets.

http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/Shaun_Dead-12-inch-talking-.jpg

weeman2412
07-09-2009, 11:43 AM
... better idea.. just get a friendly zombie to block the pipe :) works everytime

inthebutt
07-09-2009, 12:02 PM
i'll take the 20-millimeter Gatling gun capable of firing 3,000 rounds per minute (Main Arm on nuclear aircraft carriers)

lol good luck on redirecting fire on fast moving targets.

The General Electric GAU-8/A Avenger is a 30 mm, hydraulically-driven seven-barrel Gatling-type rotary cannon that is mounted on the United States Air Force's A-10 Thunderbolt II.

My first choice^^

that gun is beast from air to ground, watched a live demo once out on the airbase, the thing shredded a trash compacter in a matter of 2 passes.

But if I had to choose a weapon of choice, I would actually go with the SAW (Squad Automatic Weapon), figures I won't be in dusty conditions so I don't have to worry about sand jamming anything. great spray and pray for a group or targets.

if I can't have that give me an apache helicopter and I'm set for any kind of zombie invasion.

&&toasties
07-09-2009, 04:13 PM
... better idea.. just get a friendly zombie to block the pipe :) works everytime

That does work!

I like that, rofllmao.

Jeimuzu
07-10-2009, 10:25 AM
I'll take a katana over a shotgun.

Though I hope it'd be a l4d senario where you're immune. Otherwise, give me the zombies from Shawn of the Dead. I could cut them apart all day with ease.

inthebutt
07-10-2009, 09:21 PM

Though I hope it'd be a l4d senario where you're immune. Otherwise, give me the zombies from Shawn of the Dead. I could cut them apart all day with ease.

thats too much work, when you can just use your index finger to kill zombies.

Christmas
07-10-2009, 10:00 PM
I never understood so many people's infatuation with that sword.

&&toasties
07-11-2009, 12:10 AM

Agreed!

Plus, katanas are fun.

and you get to do cool moves.

Just like Kenshin!

Paper
07-11-2009, 10:09 PM
I never understood so many people's infatuation with that sword.

Me neither. Personally, if we're talking shotguns and katana's, I'd take an 870 over a katana.

inthebutt
07-11-2009, 10:13 PM
Me neither. Personally, if we're talking shotguns and katana's, I'd take an 870 over a katana.

if we are talking about weapons, why hasn't anyone brought up the sentinel beams from halo???

come on now, think about it. when the time comes for zombies to start roaming around killing people, I'm pretty sure we would have a laser like gun such as the sentinel beam.

its like having a sword and a gun in one.

and I'm surprised no one has even mentioned the lightsaber, the force has just pewed on all your faces.

Paper
07-11-2009, 10:38 PM
and I'm surprised no one has even mentioned the lightsaber, the force has just pewed on all your faces.

This thread is too long for me to bother finding it, but I think it was Zero who mentioned a space elevator or something along those lines? Death Star anyone?

weeman2412
07-12-2009, 12:04 PM
or you can hide in an elevator and glitch the door with a book case :D .... zm_fidlers_green ftw...

๖ReS
07-12-2009, 07:11 PM
The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks states that a Katana, if proven to be battle ready, is one of the best hand to hand weapons you can find, If you can that is...

The Guide also states that shotguns should only be used in very tight and close quarter situations. Even if you do manage to hit the head and get a kill the problem of Reloading and capacity comes along. There are however shotguns with magazines such as the SAIGA 12... Picture here. (http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/saiga_12k_tromix.jpg)

Get your hands on one of those and a couple magazines and you got yourself a hardcore close range beast of a shotgun.

All other task however, should be taken care by means of Rifle or Sub-Machine gun.

*note* The zombies in the Guide are NOTHING like those in Zmod XD Slow moving, lumbering, but not stupid zombies. I do NOT in anyway believe in "Zombies" i just like the Comedic property of the Book :D

Jeimuzu
07-12-2009, 07:47 PM
OKAY, if we're talking about fictional weapons now, give me the Reaper from Perfect Dark. That alien gun will saw through zombies and shoot at the same time.

And hey, katana is favored because it really is a great sword.

I should know, I own one, along with a cutlace, broadsword and 5 daggers.

Christmas
07-12-2009, 07:51 PM
In all seriousness, I'd probably want to go old school and purchase a Thompson sub-machine gun with the 100 round drum magazine to start out with and a shit ton of box magazines afterwards.

http://www.fmft.net/thompson_3.jpg

If I wanted to be with a team, I'd probably bring a few of these with me:

Riot shield to block doorways and knock zombies out of the way while on the run.

Silencers for whatever weapons I plan to use.

M93 "Black Arrow" sniper rifle.

M249 Saw for cover fire.

Probably five Glock 17s with multiple 17 round magazines.

Two H&K MP5s, and multiple magazines, including two silencers.

That would work good for a four man team.

๖ReS
07-12-2009, 08:01 PM
Sticking together is important.

However The Guide frowns upon the use of Heavy Machine guns dude to inaccuracy during long periods of automatic firing. They're also a big ammo eater. More accurate kills can be accomplished with half the ammunition and even less noise and more accuracy. You cannot silence an M249, You can however, silence an M4A1 :D

Keep it on Semi-auto rather than Fully automatic, only click that bitch to "Rock n' Roll" if you absolutely need to output high amounts of fire. I suppose you could just burst fire methods with Machine Guns to maximize accuracy and cut down on ammunition consumption. They're heavy fuckers too... wouldn't wanna lug that thing around PLUS the ammo box.

I'm cool with a Thompson, however they do make a rattling sound when you shake them, could be a problem for Night operations and stealth maneuvers.
The rattling has something to do with the action of the gun, not sure what.
You would also be carrying ammo for a separate weapon, say a Colt M1911 ?

Christmas
07-12-2009, 08:06 PM

However The Guide frowns upon the use of Heavy Machine guns dude to inaccuracy during long periods of automatic firing. They're also a big ammo eater. More accurate kills can be accomplished with half the ammunition and even less noise and accuracy. You cannot silence an M249, You can however, silence an M4A1 :D

I like to be less "OOO M4A1 HURRR" because apparently that is the best gun ever or something?

The SAW would not be for stealthy zombie submission. It would be necessary if you are barricaded in a house and have a serious number of zombies on you. Sometimes silence is not the top priority.

Also, with spraying and praying, yes the SAW will be inaccurate. But it supplies a very high amount of ammo before reloading, and can be effective with short bursts.

Keep it on Semi-auto rather than Fully automatic, only click that bitch to "Rock n' Roll" if you absolutely need to output high amounts of fire. I suppose you could just burst fire methods with Machine Guns to maximize accuracy and cut down on ammunition. They're heavy fuckers too... wouldn't wanna lug that thing around PLUS the ammo box.

Considering that is the heaviest piece of equipment I listed, it shouldn't be a problem. Sometimes you need heavy equipment.

I'm cool with a Thompson, however they do make a rattling sound when you shake them, could be a problem for Night operations and stealth maneuvers.
The rattling has something to do with the action of the gun, not sure what.
You would also be carrying ammo for a separate weapon, say a Colt M1911 ?

Yeah a Tommy is not stealthy, but being an Italian I have to be stereotypical like that. :D

And if we want to talk about fictional firearms, I'll take the SMG and Pistol used by Will Smith in I-Robot. Why? They don't need to be reloaded. Ever.

inthebutt
07-12-2009, 09:57 PM
three words for all of you; IRON MAN SUIT.

fuck having guns and ammo, put anyone in a suit like that and they could just rip zombies apart with their bare hands.

yes it is fictional but like I stated earlier, by the time something like this does happen, technology will be far beyond what we can imagine today.

if it happened tonight fuck I'm finding my way to a submarine and hunkering down till this shit disappears. subs can stay under water for as long as a year if needed and there armed to the teeth with cruise missiles.

Paper
07-14-2009, 12:55 PM
If we're talking small arms for squads, why not grab some SCAR's? There are several different variants to fill just about any role, designed to be reliable and easily maintained. Plus, using nato standard rounds in both heavy and light variants, shouldn't have too much trouble finding ammo.

Silence-able too, if you really want to kill zombies with minimal noise.

The Zombie Survival Guide was fun to read, but I wouldn't really take everything he wrote to heart (if you were going to take a zombie apocalypse scenario seriously to begin with); his recommendation to use WWII era weapons might make some sense, but it doesn't take into account a lot of problems you might encounter when using something like an M1 or a Mauser.
Easiest way I can compare this to zmod is to compare it to hunting deformed's. Would you grab a scout and hunt them?

Jeimuzu
07-16-2009, 01:05 PM

You all just would leech off the bunker I built in my back yard filled with supplies.

And to be honest, a zombie infection probably could happen.

There's a bug that eats away at a cat's brain until it becomes suicidal and tries to get itself killed, that way it can use the body to breed.

Mad cow disease makes cows, well, mad.. A mutation of that could be entirely possible.

The possibilities are out there, so you must ask yourself.. Are you prepared? ~Dun dun dunnn~

inthebutt
07-16-2009, 01:14 PM
You all just would leech off the bunker I built in my back yard filled with supplies.

And to be honest, a zombie infection probably could happen.

There's a bug that eats away at a cat's brain until it becomes suicidal and tries to get itself killed, that way it can use the body to breed.

Mad cow disease makes cows, well, mad.. A mutation of that could be entirely possible.

The possibilities are out there, so you must ask yourself.. Are you prepared? ~Dun dun dunnn~

you have one too??? that's awesome.

lol I just have plans for one but I wouldn't put mine in my backyard.

I would actually go build a bunker in a mountain, either near the base or the summit.

Building at the base would provide plenty of resources but it's very vulnerable.

Building at the summit would provide the bunker with plenty of protection but very limited resources.

Paper
07-16-2009, 10:38 PM

This homeschooling thing gives you WAY too much spare time.

Kavinsky
07-18-2009, 07:36 PM
I'd get a diesel mercedes station wagon diesel, cover all the windows in plexyglass, with the exception of the winshield and rig up a cow catcher esq front end with some wood and cover that with plexyglass.

Then grab a shitload of water, food, rifles, ammo, diesel and head into the desert and head for a us cold war silo or bunker thats still in operation and wait 6 months to a year for all the zombies to dry out, freeze or whatever after all they cant reproduce, eventually the weather would kill them all off.

&&toasties
07-18-2009, 08:02 PM
you have one too??? that's awesome.

lol I just have plans for one but I wouldn't put mine in my backyard.

I would actually go build a bunker in a mountain, either near the base or the summit.

Building at the base would provide plenty of resources but it's very vulnerable.

Building at the summit would provide the bunker with plenty of protection but very limited resources.

I like the sub idea...but there was a zombeh movie where the zombehs walked under the water!

So that's a nono.

And a mountain?!

HELL YEA.

I'm in.

: D

๖ReS
07-18-2009, 08:22 PM
A nuclear sub can stay under water for like 10 years...
And how the fuck would the zombies get to you in open ocean, they cant swim or jump...

Mountain bunker is cool.
The deeper the better.

and @ James, I like the idea of a mutation of the rabies virus like in Dawn of the Dead, you just go crazy and want to bite everything.

Jeimuzu
07-19-2009, 12:05 AM
This homeschooling thing gives you WAY too much spare time.

I love it so much Paper. It's probably one of the best things that have happened to me.

And yeah, I forgot about rabies.

inthebutt
07-19-2009, 12:57 PM
I love it so much Paper. It's probably one of the best things that have happened to me.

yeah but james man there is a huge downside to homeschooling!!!!

you don't get to randomly hit on chicks in the hallways!!!!

but thats only for high school, in college your allowed to hit on chicks on matter where you are on campus, since the entire campus is like 15 city blocks lol.

as for the nuclear sub, the only hard part would be to actually finding one, not even obama knows where all of the US nuclear subs are.

just keep this in mind there is a nuclear sub out there with a US flag on the side, armed with 15 nuclear missles, cruising around the bottom of the ocean, ready to blow any country back to the stone age.

I think I rather take my chances in the mountains since where I live, I'm completely surrounded by them.

Christmas
07-19-2009, 05:01 PM
yeah but james man there is a huge downside to homeschooling!!!!

you don't get to randomly hit on chicks in the hallways!!!!

High school girls are so overrated.

Nothing but lies and drama.

Jeimuzu
07-19-2009, 06:16 PM
Why would I want a relationship? I don't need to reproduce.

&&toasties
07-19-2009, 07:09 PM
Why would I want a relationship? I don't need to reproduce.

BUT...

What was last night huh?!

ON MSN HUH!?!?!?!

....too much freeze.

lmao.

inthebutt
07-19-2009, 11:55 PM
BUT...

What was last night huh?!

ON MSN HUH!?!?!?!

....too much freeze.

lmao.

JAMES!!!!!!!!! never knew you had it in you, you sneaky little devil. +1 my friend +1.

@christmas, sounds like someone didn't hit it off so well with the girls that went to high school with him. its okay christmas, you get a clean slate and a chance to start over in your mid 30's hahahaha.

get this thread back on topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

๖ReS
07-20-2009, 12:02 AM
Well the topic was "Reasons not to use a shotgun during a zombie invasion"

So.

Discus...

Christmas
07-20-2009, 08:37 AM
@christmas, sounds like someone didn't hit it off so well with the girls that went to high school with him. its okay christmas, you get a clean slate and a chance to start over in your mid 30's hahahaha.

Nice try.

walterbrunswick
07-20-2009, 11:34 AM
Well the topic was "Reasons not to use a shotgun during a zombie invasion"

So.

Discus...

I think this whole thread was a troll.

There is no reason not to use the infamous 12-gauge pump-action shotgun that we've all come to love through our conquests in L4D.

It's a perfectly suitable weapon at close-quarter combat against zombie hordes.

It has the power of a fully-swung baseball bat, and can knock anyone's head off with a single blast.

So I ask you, what is the point of this discussion?

Christmas
07-20-2009, 12:57 PM
I think this whole thread was a troll.

There is no reason not to use the infamous 12-gauge pump-action shotgun that we've all come to love through our conquests in L4D.

It's a perfectly suitable weapon at close-quarter combat against zombie hordes.

It has the power of a fully-swung baseball bat, and can knock anyone's head off with a single blast.

Because it has been pointed out that shotguns are difficult to reload, take up a lot of space, and aren't the most effective weapon in defeating a zombie?

Hmmm?

Jeimuzu
07-20-2009, 12:58 PM

Spam?..

And what did I do inthebutt?..

I've never been a fan of shotguns. Unless you count that one in development. I have no idea what the name is, but it basically is a machine gun shotgun. The shells are exchangeable for grenades!

inthebutt
07-20-2009, 01:07 PM
Spam?..

And what did I do inthebutt?..

I've never been a fan of shotguns. Unless you count that one in development. I have no idea what the name is, but it basically is a rapid fire shotgun.

forget it, I'll explain it to you in the server when I see you lol.

@christmas even if shotguns are a bitch to reload, limited ammo and take up a lot of space. every movie ever made about zombies taking over the world have had a shotgun in it. shawn of the dead, dawn of the dead, resident evil, 28 days later, american zombie, day of the dead.

&&toasties
07-20-2009, 04:39 PM
forget it, I'll explain it to you in the server when I see you lol.

@christmas even if shotguns are a bitch to reload, limited ammo and take up a lot of space. every movie ever made about zombies taking over the world have had a shotgun in it. shawn of the dead, dawn of the dead, resident evil, 28 days later, american zombie, day of the dead.

You forgot Diaries of the Dead.

And 28 weeks later.

andand...

I forgot.

Jeimuzu
07-20-2009, 09:03 PM
That was a shotgun in Shawn of the Dead? It fired bullets not pellets.

walterbrunswick
07-20-2009, 09:09 PM
That was a shotgun in Shawn of the Dead? It fired bullets not pellets.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that in Shaun of the Dead they used the lever-action rifle in the pub...

The Winchester 1873 - .44-40 WCF

http://www.imfdb.org/images/3/30/Winchester1873.jpg

Jeimuzu
07-20-2009, 09:12 PM
Yeah, the bar they held out in was named after the gun.

inthebutt
07-20-2009, 09:21 PM
no but that one point in the movie when there making there way to the bar and they run into that other group lead by shawn's ex, one of them was carrying a shotgun.

Jeimuzu
07-22-2009, 04:51 AM
Lol, wow. And I thought I watched that movie alot.

&&toasties
07-22-2009, 11:37 AM

I only saw it once.

I was scared at one point of it.

Can't remember which one.

That was like...5 years ago.

inthebutt
07-22-2009, 11:46 AM

It's a great zombie comedy.

Jeimuzu
07-22-2009, 07:20 PM
Yeah I saw it about 10 times on Comedy Central. If I was up against those zombies I'd have no problem. Those guys were just idiots.

Christmas
07-23-2009, 12:33 AM
I have never seen that movie all the way through, and I really should have.

Especially considering Hot Fuzz is one of my all-time favorite comedies.

inthebutt
07-23-2009, 01:10 AM
I have never seen that movie all the way through, and I really should have.

Especially considering Hot Fuzz is one of my all-time favorite comedies.

FAIL!!

we can no longer speak christmas until you watch that movie in it's entirety.

you must be the only ZM player that has never seen it all.

Nemesis
07-23-2009, 11:10 AM
http://www.cracked.com/article_15643_5-scientific-reasons-zombie-apocalypse-could-actually-happen.html

the end is near :(

&&toasties
07-23-2009, 03:10 PM
http://www.cracked.com/article_15643_5-scientific-reasons-zombie-apocalypse-could-actually-happen.html

the end is near :(

Very.

;_;

weeman2412
07-23-2009, 08:39 PM
We're betting somebody in the world, maybe North Korea, will have a working zombie by Christmas.

LMAO

well I hope they come sometime soon.. I already have several vending machines (aka Refridgerator) ready to be used to cade my frontDoor.. I just hope no noobs (walter) comes along and totally fuck it up :\

mastercheff
07-23-2009, 09:04 PM
lol real life cading fail

inthebutt
07-23-2009, 09:36 PM
We're betting somebody in the world, maybe North Korea, will have a working zombie by Christmas.

LMAO

well I hope they come sometime soon.. I already have several vending machines (aka Refridgerator) ready to be used to cade my frontDoor.. I just hope no noobs (walter) comes along and totally fuck it up :\

what about massive shelfs that can't be moved???

walterbrunswick
07-23-2009, 09:47 PM
I already have several vending machines (aka Refridgerator) ready to be used to cade my frontDoor.. I just hope no noobs (walter) comes along and totally fuck it up :\

Me? Fuck up cades? ...? ... what? You liar!

I actually was thinking of making a ZM map of my college, it would be pretty sick. The printer room in the library could be held off pretty easy :)

inthebutt
07-23-2009, 09:48 PM
Me? Fuck up cades? ...? ... what? You liar!

I actually was thinking of making a ZM map of my college, it would be pretty sick. The printer room in the library could be held off pretty easy :)

you obviously think about zombies way to much walter.

booze and zombies.

walterbrunswick
07-23-2009, 09:54 PM
you obviously think about zombies way to much walter.

booze and zombies.

... the fuck else do I have to do?

... no job yet.

... no girlfriend yet.

... no Green Card yet.

... I can go on...

inthebutt
07-23-2009, 10:06 PM

... no job yet.

... no girlfriend yet.

... no Green Card yet.

... I can go on...

I think you and getcha would make a perfect couple, she hates Canadians and you hate her laugh or squeal she does into the her mic.

forget match.com, IBIS will connect you with people you never even would give a second look at.

walterbrunswick
07-23-2009, 10:15 PM
I think you and getcha would make a perfect couple, she hates Canadians and you hate her laugh or squeal she does into the her mic.

forget match.com, IBIS will connect you with people you never even would give a second look at.

Um I had an argument with her yesterday in STEAM chat and she removed me (after I said I would remove her), so, no...

I don't hate her squeal though, I think it's cute.

&&toasties
07-23-2009, 10:46 PM

... no job yet.

... no girlfriend yet.

... no Green Card yet.

... I can go on...

Still no green card?

HOP TO IT BOY.

&&toasties
07-23-2009, 10:46 PM
Um I had an argument with her yesterday in STEAM chat and she removed me (after I said I would remove her), so, no...

I don't hate her squeal though, I think it's cute.

Hahaha, I removed her long ago.

P:

walterbrunswick
07-23-2009, 10:59 PM
Still no green card?

HOP TO IT BOY.

SCHNELL!!?!???

PS Thanks for caring.

Hahaha, I removed her long ago.

P:

Idk she's alright but she can sometimes be a little mean. W/e idc anymore.

&&toasties
07-23-2009, 11:05 PM
SCHNELL!!?!???

PS Thanks for caring.

Idk she's alright but she can sometimes be a little mean. W/e idc anymore.

No problem.

Why haven't you gotten it yet?

Didn't you apply like, 5 years ago?

xD?

----

and sometimes?

She can't make up her damn mind.

:\

walterbrunswick
07-23-2009, 11:07 PM
No problem.

Why haven't you gotten it yet?

Didn't you apply like, 5 years ago?

xD?

----

and sometimes?

She can't make up her damn mind.

:\

Um not yet. I need to tweak my letter to Congress and have someone proof-read it and send it off. It's taken me a little too long, I admit... (I'm a procrastinator).

And I know what you mean lol.

&&toasties
07-23-2009, 11:19 PM
Um not yet. I need to tweak my letter to Congress and have someone proof-read it and send it off. It's taken me a little too long, I admit... (I'm a procrastinator).

And I know what you mean lol.

Haha, well.

If you'd like, I can do the proof reading.

Ya know, correct all yer canadian tendencies...

Make you sound as american as possible.

lulz.

weeman2412
07-23-2009, 11:27 PM

... no job yet.

... no girlfriend yet.

... no Green Card yet.

... I can go on...

you make me think of this song :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ25-glGRzI

NO i don't listen to queer songs ... i just happen to stumble on this song when playing Burnout Paradise

&&toasties
07-23-2009, 11:31 PM

NO i don't listen to queer songs ... i just happen to stumble on this song when playing Burnout Paradise

LMAO.

I just died on the inside.

Christmas
07-23-2009, 11:33 PM

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/21/1246512087884.jpg

Never again.

walterbrunswick
07-23-2009, 11:33 PM

Excuse me for saying, BUT AVRIL IS HOT!! AND SHE IS CANADIAN!!! SO TAKE THAT!

weeman2412
07-23-2009, 11:35 PM
as for zombies THIS IS HOW NOT TO CADE

http://www.cabanonline.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/barricade.jpg

Excuse me for saying, BUT AVRIL IS HOT!! AND SHE IS CANADIAN!!! SO TAKE THAT!

... indeed but her songs are queer to the second power.. and if anyone catches me listening to her songs.. my street credit will be dropped to zero...

inthebutt
07-23-2009, 11:43 PM
as for zombies THIS IS HOW NOT TO CADE

http://www.cabanonline.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/barricade.jpg

... indeed but her songs are queer to the second power.. and if anyone catches me listening to her songs.. my street credit will be dropped to zero...

I thought she was died???

WTF???

weeman2412
07-23-2009, 11:50 PM

lul ... shit im a grammar nazi T-T

&&toasties
07-23-2009, 11:51 PM

WTF???

....wow.

Just....wow.

walterbrunswick
07-24-2009, 12:05 AM

lul ... shit im a grammar nazi T-T

No, &&toasties and I are! WHERE IS YOUR PUNCTUATION AND CAPITALIZATION!? Das ist nicht gut!! Meine Güte!

inthebutt
07-24-2009, 12:09 AM
No, &&toasties and I are! WHERE IS YOUR PUNCTUATION AND CAPITALIZATION!? Das ist nicht gut!! Meine Güte!

left it at the titty bar.

weeman2412
07-24-2009, 12:14 AM
Ich bin nicht gut. Aber Toasties sieht lecker.

Screw you and your grammar :(

&&toasties
07-24-2009, 12:18 AM

lulz.

๖ReS
07-24-2009, 08:19 AM
The worst kind of zombies are fast zombies...
D:
Running people are hard to shoot...
D:
Unless you had... THIS. (http://www.lonestarairsoft.com/forums/photopost/data/2/926MinigunTwo.JPG)

Full of win ?