PDA

View Full Version : Steam_0:0:5748544

brett friggin favre
11-25-2010, 02:45 PM
Player name: Kavinsky
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:5748544

I would like for this player to be banned because of his abrasive, disrespectful, and downright rude behavior in this community. He sounds like a middle-aged man but I'm quite convinced he's using a voice changer to avoid the 16 year old mic rule because just like every small child I've ever played with, he bitches and calls hacks every time someone kills him three (3) or more times in a row. He abuses players in game with teamattacks and hassles them with constant fruitless demo recordings. His language in game and on the forums and general disregard for anyone (including admins at many times) is a problem that I feel must be observed and punished. He is also trying very hard to avoid bans. As you can see from his player profile (http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=76575), his primary IP address is "unknown," and he has used 70 (seventy) other IP's to play on the gungame server. He has also used 17 (seventeen) pseudonyms.

All in all I know this player has been active for quite some time here, but I feel it's time to move on and allow 1 more space in the community for someone less juvenile and less asshole-ish.

acolyte_to_jippity
11-25-2010, 03:08 PM
ummm, the number of ip addresses an pseudonyms has absolutely no bearing on anything.

example:
http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=119906
http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=4788
http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=117389
http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=32551

we don't even watch his demos anymore.

jssaylor2007
11-25-2010, 04:53 PM
I have seen kavinsky go from a somewhat decent person to be around, to being a complete bother to the server and any admins who may be in it. He constantly complains which may not be against the rules, but he also has a tendency to exploit problems in the server and then claim "if Zero would fix his shitty server then I couldnt do this." I have to wonder if kavinsky hates it here as much as he claims to then why does he stick around? He always states that there are much more stable servers without the "problems" IBIS has, so why doesnt he go there? I dont know anyone who actually enjoys when kavinsky comes into the server, but I know many whose reaction is "Oh shit its kavinsky. I dont know if anything will ever be done about him, but I do know many would be pleased if something was done.

&&toasties
11-25-2010, 05:07 PM
Kavinsky has been around for a very long time and, I believe, lost all of his patience.

He claims to hate the servers, yes, he claims Zero won't do anything yes, but I think he sticks around because IBIS used to be fucking awesome and he has hopes and faiths it will return to that state to which he so wants.

He's a good guy, and I haven't played with him in a while, so I can't judge his character outside of here, but he has begun to bitch more than he used to.

I don't think he should be banned.

But if he's truly gone as downhill as this guy claims, then an offical warning needs to come before the ban.

Everyone deserves a second chance if they screw up.

Kavinsky
11-25-2010, 06:26 PM
uhh4W8lXCao

booooyyyy of all the god damn things you could come up with thats what you try to get me banned over, get a fucking life and stop wasting my time

and your DAMN fucking right I'm fucking frustated I work my ass of trying to get Zero to do something about these servers and it takes 6 months of constantly reminding him to do something before he even REMOTELY adresses it and even then its by doing something unbelievabiley minute.

especally considering how bad the fucking hitboxes are on here,

I fire first, (its a headshot on any other server) and I loose because of some stupid lag on here. I'm an extremely competitive person and that really fucking pisses me off and its only gotten worse because of zeros stupidity

and tentoes next time something like that happens like the other night fucking ask me why did I disconnect, I lost connection and had to rejoin you pompus ass.

and mery fucking thanksgiving y'all.

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
11-25-2010, 07:27 PM
I'm not going to read any of the replies but I would just like to add that we all know that Kavinsky gets annoying sometimes but he is a loyal member of the community and although the way he goes about trying to help is sometimes pushy he only makes suggestions often because hes trying to make the server more fun to play at. Everyone at IBIS is very opinionated, and Kavinsky isn't any acception, so lets all just get along :)

brett friggin favre
11-25-2010, 08:15 PM
I'm glad some of you agree with me but I really don't care if he gets banned, I just wanted to piss him off. :D

jssaylor2007
11-25-2010, 08:20 PM
well if you'd have told me that brett i would have told you to change your name to Fluffy Frufflebottoms

brett friggin favre
11-25-2010, 08:25 PM
Actually I'm considering taking his name after the marriage. You're talking to the new Mrs. Frufflebottoms :)

Send your gifts to Kiln, Mississippi :) <3

BladeTwinSwords
11-25-2010, 08:28 PM
Actually I'm considering taking his name after the marriage. You're talking to the new Mrs. Frufflebottoms :)

Send your gifts to Kiln, Mississippi :) <3

:lmao:

Also I got nothing against Kavinsky. He's bitches a lot but he is loyal.

brett friggin favre
11-25-2010, 08:34 PM
:lmao:

Also I got nothing against Kavinsky. He's bitches a lot but he is loyal.

I don't know what you think "loyalty" is so I'll define it:

Loyal: –adjective
1. faithful to one's sovereign, government, or state: a loyal subject.
2. faithful to one's oath, commitments, or obligations: to be loyal to a vow.
3. faithful to any leader, party, or cause, or to any person or thing conceived as deserving fidelity: a loyal friend.
4. characterized by or showing faithfulness to commitments, vows, allegiance, obligations, etc.: loyal conduct.

As you see, loyalty revolves around faith. If kavinsky had faith (and therefore loyalty) in the IBIS servers, he wouldn't bash them and its patrons as much as he does.

THE HOLY SH**T!
11-25-2010, 10:00 PM
ok webster. kavisnky has been longer then everyone who has posted on this thread combine. ( expect me ) he does care for the servers and would like the best possible solution. He keeps playing as some of us who first started playing ibis in 06/07 when the servers settings were dead perfect during the so call "glory" days. The only problem i have with him is his attidude. I mean i agree with him that the servers should change but he complains a bit to much. outside of that kavinsky is a good player, not a bad person, and has been in these servers for a long time.

DJ_MikeyRevile
11-25-2010, 10:21 PM
i must say.. kav.. youv changed =/ i dont seem to annoy you as much as i used to lolol.

nah i dont think a ban is necessary.

kr@zy Simon
11-26-2010, 01:18 AM
Kavisky is absolutely a loyal player. No doubt.

I had been accused as hacker by him, but I don't really mad at him.He just tried too hard to achieve his personal believe and to convinces us hes right.
I have muted him recently so I dont really care about what he says in the server. I already know there must be some complaints and bitches :):icon_mrgreen:

Kavinsky
11-26-2010, 08:49 AM
and simon I applogise about calling you hacker but god damn how the hell did you know there was someone under the bridge of blue arena in that demo I took of you, I mean do you have really good headsets or something?

Cr4zYcH1cK3nB0Y
11-26-2010, 09:12 AM
Kavinsky is a douche, because he eats douches. Everytime I'm on I always see him owning Brett Farve, Tentoes, and these other douches who complain about him. I say to these guys, man up, grow some pecans, and start hacking like he does. HAHAHAHAHA I'm j/k you fags, I love all of your moms. Own you in the game bitches! LMAO

Kavinsky
11-26-2010, 09:55 AM
I don't know what you think "loyalty" is so I'll define it:

Loyal: –adjective
1. faithful to one's sovereign, government, or state: a loyal subject.
2. faithful to one's oath, commitments, or obligations: to be loyal to a vow.
3. faithful to any leader, party, or cause, or to any person or thing conceived as deserving fidelity: a loyal friend.
4. characterized by or showing faithfulness to commitments, vows, allegiance, obligations, etc.: loyal conduct.

As you see, loyalty revolves around faith. If kavinsky had faith (and therefore loyalty) in the IBIS servers, he wouldn't bash them and its patrons as much as he does.

so if you ever object to the smallest of things in the way things are being run your not considered to be loyal in your book?
so you wouldnt happen to be a big fan of the communist manifesto would you?

and just an FYI back in 07 when I first came here I never really felt the need to ever post in the forums or even have a microphone because I felt I didnt need it, I really had no critique of the server it was in all honesty save for the fucking mute never working perfect.

I just came in here after getting out of college for the day and had a fucking blast for hours upon hours on end to the point where I was the king of zm, it was only when zero reset the ranks and started screwing it up that I started complaining, so it was in a way him who cast the first stone.

hell after that I left for a good 8 months for xerocores synergy server after curdy showed me the game one day and it stuck, until the developers not the head of the server nibbler screwed it up, only then did I start playing gungame on here and now we are in exactly the same situation as before with zero adding dumb shit and refusing to remove it and now he's saying that hes going to give it a major update as well, which will probably be the nail in the coffin for good gg just like it was with zm.

so to correct you I'm loyal to ibis's communty, not the one guy running the whole thing who oughta have has his name used as one of the examples under the word disconnected.

and thanks for defending me everyone.

acolyte_to_jippity
11-26-2010, 01:12 PM
kav's problem is that he bitches.

and bitches

and bitches.

he also refuses to let anything go (aka fruffles) or accept when he's wrong. ban? no certainly not. he's done nothing wrong. i think that the best thing to do in kav's case is just a playerlist mute if you find him annoying, and just ignore his constant bitching. god knows we do it already on the forums

hallwagner
11-26-2010, 02:42 PM
eh kavinskys a good dude, i just think this fluffy thing got carried away. from the demos you provided there is no hacking, although im not ruling it out fluffy :p jk ily

Kavinsky
11-26-2010, 05:36 PM
Funny considering I am literally the only person gives a damn about the gungame server on here, hence why almost all of the new maps that have been added over time are typically mine.

acolyte_to_jippity
11-26-2010, 06:12 PM
Funny considering I am literally the only person gives a damn about the gungame server on here, hence why almost all of the new maps that have been added over time are typically mine.

no, you're just the only person who bitches an complains about it.

everyone else seems to have fun there

brett friggin favre
11-26-2010, 06:48 PM
no, you're just the only person who bitches an complains about it.

everyone else seems to have fun there

I second this

kr@zy Simon
11-27-2010, 01:38 AM
and simon I applogise about calling you hacker but god damn how the hell did you know there was someone under the bridge of blue arena in that demo I took of you, I mean do you have really good headsets or something?

I will say if you're playing on a small scale map, you will easily observe certain pattern of how/where yr opponents are going to be after they leave spawn. So I was just waiting there and fire.And some player may constantly shoot on the wall so they can act rashly and alert the enemy.
And yes. Im using Logitech G35 Gaming Headphone, a pretty decent one.

As some of you guys have mentioned :D Mute Kav if u're freakin out about his bitches... it really helps..:wtg:

Kavinsky
11-27-2010, 07:34 AM
Well forgive me for getting annoyed at the hitbox lag and normal lag the goremod causes for everyone and the same 20 fucking maps we play everytime I'm on there.

fix the fucking shit zero and I wont bitch, its as simple as that.

jssaylor2007
11-27-2010, 08:08 AM
Kavinsky STFU... the new maps that have been added from your list typically suck, and the simple combination of shitty map suggestions paired with calling Fluffy a hacker does not a caring, and loyal member make.

acolyte_to_jippity
11-27-2010, 01:30 PM
Well forgive me for getting annoyed at the hitbox lag and normal lag the goremod causes for everyone and the same 20 fucking maps we play everytime I'm on there.

fix the fucking shit zero and I wont bitch, its as simple as that.

or, we just ignore you an continue to have fun as always.