PDA

View Full Version : zombiemod ban request

MeLTeDButta
11-26-2010, 04:17 AM
Players name:
"Spyro the Dragon" (STEAM_0:1:19400233) and
"ash" (0:1:36704267)
Steam ID: see above^

OK, so I normally barely EVER come on the forums. I know I know I should do this more often but blah blah. While I'm not a clan member or anything I've played on Ibis' Zombie Mod server for over a year now and most admins/regs know me. I don't come on here often so for me to do this at all is saying something. While I was ingame, on ze_pyramid both of these players sat in the wooden room blocking me out for like 4-5 rounds in a ROW. They would work together to block me out while spyro got a crap load of kills. When Ash would turn into a zombie he wouldn't knife spyro either. I told them they can't do that and spyro just said "blah blah i'm ranked number 20something and i'm friends with blade I can do whatever I want".

Ok now I know blocking isn't serious but the fact they kept doing this to me for like 4-5 rounds in a ROW to get me killed is absurd. AND they think just because theyre a high rank, and that they're friends with an admin, they can get away with anything they want and avoid the rules. This is absolutely absurd. I recorded a demo to catch the tail end of what they were doing and it took me hours to get in the site because I forgot my pass lol. But I'm definitely donating and applying for admin because I'm really tired of dealing with this childish stuff when no admins are on. Anyways Happy thanksgiving and sorry to come on here with sucha lame post...hope this gets taken care of!!

hallwagner
11-26-2010, 05:04 AM
Players name:
"Spyro the Dragon" (STEAM_0:1:19400233) and
"ash" (0:1:36704267)
Steam ID: see above^

OK, so I normally barely EVER come on the forums. I know I know I should do this more often but blah blah. While I'm not a clan member or anything I've played on Ibis' Zombie Mod server for over a year now and most admins/regs know me. I don't come on here often so for me to do this at all is saying something. While I was ingame, on ze_pyramid both of these players sat in the wooden room blocking me out for like 4-5 rounds in a ROW. They would work together to block me out while spyro got a crap load of kills. When Ash would turn into a zombie he wouldn't knife spyro either. I told them they can't do that and spyro just said "blah blah i'm ranked number 20something and i'm friends with blade I can do whatever I want".

Ok now I know blocking isn't serious but the fact they kept doing this to me for like 4-5 rounds in a ROW to get me killed is absurd. AND they think just because theyre a high rank, and that they're friends with an admin, they can get away with anything they want and avoid the rules. This is absolutely absurd. I recorded a demo to catch the tail end of what they were doing and it took me hours to get in the site because I forgot my pass lol. But I'm definitely donating and applying for admin because I'm really tired of dealing with this childish stuff when no admins are on. Anyways Happy thanksgiving and sorry to come on here with sucha lame post...hope this gets taken care of!!

thats fucking bullshit, coupled with blades constant admin abuse and lack of action on certain pressing issues in the server it makes for a really shitty time on zm

acolyte_to_jippity
11-26-2010, 01:13 PM
spyro?

seriously?

like, we're talking furry spyro? huh. wouldn't expect this from him

BladeTwinSwords
11-26-2010, 02:29 PM
thats fucking bullshit, coupled with blades constant admin abuse and lack of action on certain pressing issues in the server it makes for a really shitty time on zm

Oh shutup hall. Muting you randomly for 1 minute isn't abuse.

At least you HAVE an admin in the server. People are much less likely to break the rules when an admin is in the server.

hallwagner
11-26-2010, 02:30 PM
Oh shutup hall. Muting you randomly for 1 minute isn't abuse.

i agree but burning me till i die, slaying me, unrestricting weapons that shouldn't be, it all adds up

BladeTwinSwords
11-26-2010, 02:32 PM
i agree but burning me till i die, slaying me, unrestricting weapons that shouldn't be, it all adds up

Would you rather never be able to use the awps or autos ever again in ZMOD?

Anyways, high rank doesn't mean shit.
Thinking you can get away with stuff because you are an admin equals punishments 3 times as long.

hallwagner
11-26-2010, 02:38 PM
Would you rather never be able to use the awps or autos ever again in ZMOD?

well i liked it when it was only that you could pick them up when they were part of the map, having them on the buy menu unrestricted is a bit much. im more annoyed about the fire bombs and shit, i know it doesnt really destroy rank and stuff, but its distracting as fuck and makes the game less enjoyable

BladeTwinSwords
11-26-2010, 02:43 PM
well i liked it when it was only that you could pick them up when they were part of the map, having them on the buy menu unrestricted is a bit much. im more annoyed about the fire bombs and shit, i know it doesnt really destroy rank and stuff, but its distracting as fuck and makes the game less enjoyable

Firebomb should not be in the admin menu anyways. If it hits even 5 people, it spikes everyone's ping and gets them picks.

Yes I do miss being able to pick up guns. Maybe 10% of the maps have them built in.

hallwagner
11-26-2010, 02:43 PM
Firebomb should not be in the admin menu anyways. If it hits even 5 people, it spikes everyone's ping and gets them picks.

Yes I do miss being able to pick up guns. Maybe 10% of the maps have them built in.

yea, i wonder if zero will get around to making that possible again......

BladeTwinSwords
11-26-2010, 09:00 PM
Well I watched the demo and I found it to be breaking the rules. Not only is it not fair, it's also agitating for a regular to do it.

So, how long a ban do you all think is appropriate?

Naggafin
11-26-2010, 09:11 PM
Well I watched the demo and I found it to be breaking the rules. Not only is it not fair, it's also agitating for a regular to do it.

So, how long a ban do you all think is appropriate?

I don't see how such is against the rules. If someone doesn't want you in their barricade then you should go away. The only reason we didn't want him in is because the last time he was in he wouldn't stop fucking shit up like jumping on our heads regardless of whether we asked him to stop, I mean we LET him in, and blocked the rest simply because there isn't enough people to fit in there. It's just like a tube. 2 per tube, good rule to have, it's not illegal to block other people from coming in, and infact, the zombie blocking was more of a matter of common courtesy, because, after all, it was kind of HIS fault that everyone got tagged. That's the only reason we were blocking, just to keep him out for being a dumbass.

acolyte_to_jippity
11-26-2010, 09:19 PM
I don't see how such is against the rules. If someone doesn't want you in their barricade then you should go away. The only reason we didn't want him in is because the last time he was in he wouldn't stop fucking shit up like jumping on our heads regardless of whether we asked him to stop, I mean we LET him in, and blocked the rest simply because there isn't enough people to fit in there. It's just like a tube. 2 per tube, good rule to have, it's not illegal to block other people from coming in, and infact, the zombie blocking was more of a matter of common courtesy, because, after all, it was kind of HIS fault that everyone got tagged. That's the only reason we were blocking, just to keep him out for being a dumbass.

well, you can keep them out of your cade if you have grounds to do so, and it sounds as if you do. but if one of you got tagged and was blocking as a zombie that's grounds for a time out

Naggafin
11-26-2010, 09:31 PM
well, you can keep them out of your cade if you have grounds to do so, and it sounds as if you do. but if one of you got tagged and was blocking as a zombie that's grounds for a time out

*shrugs* Yeah. I told Ashley to ztele out a few times over Steam, so I guess she's up to admin mercy.

MeLTeDButta
11-27-2010, 02:11 AM

excuse me? are you out of your mind? first of all that spot holds about 6 people. its not a tube, its not a cade. it holds about 6 people and you and your friend were blocking people out of it, including myself for about 5 rounds in a row while you got like 16 kills because of it and you kept getting me killed. your out of your mind if you think its MY fault that everyone died when YOU BOTH were blocking me. Ask inny or ANYONE that was in the server at the time. Don't even try to turn this around or bs your way out of it because its pretty obviously juvenile what you and your friend were doing.