PDA

View Full Version : FoxietheFoxiefox

-lViRu$l- Carnage
11-26-2010, 05:55 AM
i didn't realize it was OK to TK 3 games in a row, and not be banned if you have alot of admins on your friends list, one of the games an admin was in the game...saw it happen say 3 or 4 times, then threatened to ban ME because i was calling the girl names? shit i need to get more admin friends so i can break the rules too!!------------------------
Damage Taken from "FoxietheFoxieFox" - 96 in 12 hits...one of the many, learn to do your jobs as admin and ban the people who need to be banned.

SHADY V1RU5
11-26-2010, 07:18 AM
carnage ill admit i was there and told both u to stop and u both did dont start a thread and think nothing will come of it. first off yes she tkd u and it started for a reason something u did triggered it and then u called her a cunt and a dumb bitch so she tkd u some more on her behalf i would say she had full right in tking ur ass since u wanna be a dumbass and call her a cunt so post some more fail threads cause its more of a request to ban her than anything so plz qq some more on the right thread and make some more outlandish accusations. oh and :plzdie: because :ditto:

acolyte_to_jippity
11-26-2010, 01:15 PM
...she can't tk because she got called some names. that's definately not allowed.

-lViRu$l- Carnage
11-26-2010, 03:49 PM
i called her a cunt because she was TKing me for 2 maps before...you stupid shit, don't even come on here and even try to talk like you know whats going on, do you job..ban people who disobey server rules, i look at her friends list and OH! there you are shady, fuck you.

Kavinsky
11-26-2010, 05:37 PM
drop it and chill the fuck out.

acolyte_to_jippity
11-26-2010, 07:42 PM
drop it and chill the fuck out.

i lol'd

X 1 Viper1
11-26-2010, 09:37 PM
Only thing i got out of this thread is admins were biased because you were dealing with a girl carnage, and shady virus is a horndog who is defending someone who thinks they can get away with shit, because they use a voice changer and decesive some horny admins....

PICS OR IT ISN"T REAL!!!!

SHADY V1RU5
11-26-2010, 11:23 PM
yea ok im sure that was it. some horn dog over the internet ur so dumb. for one she dont talk and for two i really cant stand her whining. and carnage qq buddy ur both on my friends list and i told u both to knock it off from what i saw u both were tking when i joined. nothing i can do about hear say u tell me she was tking me but i wasnt there to see it. im on here telling u that i told both of u to chill out and u switched teams like one of u should have done from the start and i try to be reasonable because if i ban her right away its another admin abuse thread being posted i dont give a fuck male or female im not listening to childs play.

and viper ur an ignorant fuck u have no say in this ordeal u werent there and ur trollin me cause i was actually trying to be reasonable. stfu for one i dont sit here and hit on females on css i add as friends casue there good players and nothing more. honestly i get along with women better becasue there not childish and ignorant like ppl like u viper. stop being a fag and stop supporting ur boyfriend. its another trolling douche that we dont need.

carnage u cry more than alot of ppl im not saying she didnt do what u said but im not gonna ban someone right from the get go when u both had the problem with each other next time leave the server come back and join the other team if shes tking u round after round and next time i see it i will ban but its only going to be a 30 or an hour so its not preventing much. on my behalf sorry i guess for just trying to not ban any one and just try to play it out since u both had a problem with each other.

SHADY V1RU5
11-26-2010, 11:25 PM
...she can't tk because she got called some names. that's definately not allowed.

and yes acolyte u are right i guess its not right to tk after a name calling i guess ill just ban more often when it comes to tk i thought that was the whole point of the tk menu. im sorry ill be more stricrt on tk rules.

acolyte_to_jippity
11-26-2010, 11:34 PM
and yes acolyte u are right i guess its not right to tk after a name calling i guess ill just ban more often when it comes to tk i thought that was the whole point of the tk menu. im sorry ill be more stricrt on tk rules.

...if someone tk's intentionally several rounds in a row, you give them a short timeout.

just because she got called some names does not mean we give her a free pass.

X 1 Viper1
11-26-2010, 11:55 PM
Wow....i say one little thing and you go total rage bot on my ass, the whole fact that you are defending yourself and assaulting me solidifies my theory that you are another walter hitting on little girls on the internet. So good day sir, and happy hunting.:plzdie:

Kavinsky
11-27-2010, 07:45 AM
Oh shut up viper your the one who butted in for no reason.

jssaylor2007
11-27-2010, 08:14 AM
This post is ok tho Kav :yeah:

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
11-27-2010, 01:28 PM
i didn't realize it was OK to TK 3 games in a row, and not be banned if you have alot of admins on your friends list, one of the games an admin was in the game...saw it happen say 3 or 4 times, then threatened to ban ME because i was calling the girl names? shit i need to get more admin friends so i can break the rules too!!------------------------
Damage Taken from "FoxietheFoxieFox" - 96 in 12 hits...one of the many, learn to do your jobs as admin and ban the people who need to be banned.

You aren't the first one to suffer from this, and posting about it usually doesn't do anything. Just sit it out, and take comfort in knowing that the people responsible are paying money every month for the right to display how unfit they are to handle simple tasks like moderating a game server.

hallwagner
11-27-2010, 01:43 PM
You aren't the first one to suffer from this, and posting about it usually doesn't do anything. Just sit it out, and take comfort in knowing that the people responsible are paying money every month for the right to display how unfit they are to handle simple tasks like moderating a game server.

:wtg: +1 so true

Christmas
11-27-2010, 11:16 PM
Only thing i got out of this thread is admins were biased because you were dealing with a girl carnage, and shady virus is a horndog who is defending someone who thinks they can get away with shit, because they use a voice changer and decesive some horny admins....

http://captionsearch.com/pix/vaib62pyrx.jpg

acolyte_to_jippity
11-28-2010, 12:01 AM
http://captionsearch.com/pix/vaib62pyrx.jpg

that actually works if you know the camwhore irl.

Kavinsky
12-05-2010, 12:07 PM
whats he on about now?

SHADY V1RU5
12-06-2010, 12:00 AM
wow ok whatever its my fault cause i didnt wanna ban the both of ya......... and it doesnt do any good for something as trivial as a team kill a 30 or hour ban really then u both come back and rage some more than have some stupid abuse thread then.......... plain and simple was trying to be fair but w/e take it how you want guess ill stop thinking nice and just ban for 30 more often. :stupid: :assault: :reddot:

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
12-06-2010, 01:43 AM

Foxy doesn't use a mic

Solarsoul
12-06-2010, 03:06 AM

Part of playing in IBIS is respecting admins, but players also need to respect each other ill be damned if im gonna sit and listen to people badmouth each, they were both in the wrong get over it. SHIT HAPPENS HE RAN HIS MOUTH AND GOT BITCH SLAPPED FOR IT.

brett friggin favre
12-08-2010, 12:32 AM
If I may, namecalling is just as immature as namecalling. If you get tk'd for calling someone names, yeah two wrongs don't make a right but you had it coming to you. In the future, don't do either. Teamkilling makes you look like a retard, and namecalling makes you look like you're 12, and when you do it to a girl (considered a Goddess by males in online games) you're gonna catch hell for it. BTW the "you"s in here are ambiguous you's.

Kavinsky
12-10-2010, 01:45 AM
why hasnt this thread been deleted yet?