PDA

View Full Version : Superman's App (finally) ;)

Superman
11-28-2010, 09:54 AM

Don

Panama City Beach, FL

Born:
Feb 23, 1981

Job:
System Administrator

Fav Guns:

AK
M4 (which I shoot in real life as well.)
(Taurus 45 - Going to be my next pistol.)

Fav Maps:
dust 2, office, crackhouse

contact info:
msg me on steam at ﮒupeяmąń or on the forums.

Reason For App:

I have been a long time member of the servers. I have been admin multiple times and a just one. I am fair, honest, and legit. I am well respected by many players and admins a like. My skills in computers might also come in handy to zero at some point. :)

hallwagner
11-28-2010, 02:07 PM
+1 super your'e a good dude/admin/player. you've also been on ibis forever :wtg:

maynard
11-28-2010, 06:02 PM
+1 we go back a ways now, and you've always been responsible and fun 2 play with. Good guy, good player.

echo501st
11-28-2010, 06:40 PM
+1 if he remembers me

Solarsoul
11-28-2010, 07:01 PM
undecided but good luck either way.

Superman
11-29-2010, 08:07 PM
Thank you guys so far. I do remember you echo. ;) Solaris, I don't think you and I play much.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
11-30-2010, 11:37 PM
Yep, glk man

+1.34098095374509760-43u80=-436730=

Solarsoul
12-02-2010, 04:51 PM
Gonna go ahead and -1 this you are getting on my nerves constanlty spamming chat with your macro saying go to ibis and plus one my app.. the only way we got you to stop (since you would not listen to admins) was to get a clan member in to shut u up. i see you spamming you give me plus one on my app anymore and youll have to post an abuse thread on me as well.

acolyte_to_jippity
12-02-2010, 05:07 PM
+1 super!!!

Superman
12-03-2010, 03:13 PM
Gonna go ahead and -1 this you are getting on my nerves constanlty spamming chat with your macro saying go to ibis and plus one my app.. the only way we got you to stop (since you would not listen to admins) was to get a clan member in to shut u up. i see you spamming you give me plus one on my app anymore and youll have to post an abuse thread on me as well.

Now that I have purchased admin yet again, go ahead, and you will loose your admin privleages. I was not breaking any rules as a non admin member. There are 0 rules pertaining to the annoyance of players. And because it wasn't mic spamming either, you could of just ignored it. But thank you, this just shows me how young you really are. Nothing wrong with that.

Superman
12-03-2010, 03:13 PM
+1 super!!!

Thanks bro. See you on the fields!

Solarsoul
12-06-2010, 02:57 AM
Now that I have purchased admin yet again, go ahead, and you will loose your admin privleages. I was not breaking any rules as a non admin member. There are 0 rules pertaining to the annoyance of players. And because it wasn't mic spamming either, you could of just ignored it. But thank you, this just shows me how young you really are. Nothing wrong with that.

whiney Bitch, just so you know getting on and spamming the servers to get people to +1 one your app isnt going to get u any closer to IBIS if anything it just makes u look desperate, Clan Member votes are the only ones that matter. If you wanna get noticed play and stop going afk constantly. and stop making abuse threads against admins doing thier jobs. also be yourself stop trying to be mr perfect and every bodies friend its annoying.

Jeimuzu
12-06-2010, 08:47 AM

You want to bet?

I can see where you think you aren't doing anything wrong. Posting a link to our website and asking people to post on your application so you can get useless +1's isn't wrong on it's own, but there are rules regarding annoying people.

You need to realize the probability of anyone coming on here to give you a +1 who hasn't already been to the IBIS website and specifically coming here to do just that is near 0%. I asked you to stop because it's kind of stupid, but I've caught you doing it even after that.

And why would Solaris be losing his admin?

And Solaris, don't come on here just to start shit. Handle it in PM.

Superman
12-06-2010, 04:52 PM
whiney Bitch, just so you know getting on and spamming the servers to get people to +1 one your app isnt going to get u any closer to IBIS if anything it just makes u look desperate, Clan Member votes are the only ones that matter. If you wanna get noticed play and stop going afk constantly. and stop making abuse threads against admins doing thier jobs. also be yourself stop trying to be mr perfect and every bodies friend its annoying.

Ive made one abuse thread and it was justified. I was banned for before I had a chance to correct myself. Sorry If I have a life outside of games. I only ask people to come and leave feedback, I don't ask for a +1 or anything possitive. If they leave negative, then I will take it and do my best to do better if thats what it takes.

Superman
12-06-2010, 04:55 PM
You want to bet?

I can see where you think you aren't doing anything wrong. Posting a link to our website and asking people to post on your application so you can get useless +1's isn't wrong on it's own, but there are rules regarding annoying people.

You need to realize the probability of anyone coming on here to give you a +1 who hasn't already been to the IBIS website and specifically coming here to do just that is near 0%. I asked you to stop because it's kind of stupid, but I've caught you doing it even after that.

And why would Solaris be losing his admin?

And Solaris, don't come on here just to start shit. Handle it in PM.

I can respect your advice. I wasn't saying Solaris is going to loose it, I said if he repremanded me for something I was doing that wasn't breaking the rules he would probably loose them. As for asking people to come, I posted my feelings on that. I don't care if its good or bad feedback, I would like to know how I am doing as a admin and as a player on IBIS. Nothing more and nothing less. Yes, the odds of someone coming on JUST to post on my app are 1 in a 1000. But, Im also promoting our website and thus have had several players thank me cause they were looking for our website.

jssaylor2007
12-06-2010, 07:17 PM
Just because they were looking for the website? I'm pretty sure the server spams chat like ever 3 minutes with something regarding going to IBIS website and exactly how to get there.

whytboiz33
12-07-2010, 03:54 PM

you can not be this stupid.

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-07-2010, 08:18 PM

hahahaha

hi whyt :)

Superman
12-09-2010, 04:15 PM

Thanks whyt. :) See you on the flipside.

Superman
01-26-2011, 10:27 AM
I too updated some info. :) See you all in WCS.

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-26-2011, 11:08 AM
+1 for his competitiveness in the servers

Superman
01-28-2011, 02:37 PM
+1 for his competitiveness in the servers

Thanks man.

Hitman
01-28-2011, 11:26 PM
-1 no

Solarsoul
01-29-2011, 02:20 AM
-1 no

glad to see im not the only one who thinks this at least this one counts :wtg:

Superman
01-31-2011, 07:52 PM
-1 no

:( Why not man. :( Oh well, to each their own. Ima :assault: you several times now just for that. :)

glad to see im not the only one who thinks this at least this one counts :wtg:

You are an ass :plzdie: and you should never speak to me, or about me, or even think of me again. K, thanks, bye. Oh, and tell your sister Im coming for her next... HA HA ~~SQUIRT IN THE EYE~~ :lmao: :reddot:

&&toasties
01-31-2011, 09:20 PM
:( Why not man. :( Oh well, to each their own. Ima :assault: you several times now just for that. :)

You are an ass :plzdie: and you should never speak to me, or about me, or even think of me again. K, thanks, bye. Oh, and tell your sister Im coming for her next... HA HA ~~SQUIRT IN THE EYE~~ :lmao: :reddot:

Some how, I did not find this funny at all.

Superman
01-31-2011, 09:45 PM
Some how, I did not find this funny at all.

That in itself is funny! Cause it wasn't really meant to be funny... Get it... HA HA HA HA....

&&toasties
02-01-2011, 03:56 PM
That in itself is funny! Cause it wasn't really meant to be funny... Get it... HA HA HA HA....

I don't.

+1 for on topic.

Superman
02-01-2011, 04:04 PM
I don't.

+1 for on topic.

Thank you! Much love!

Superman
05-26-2011, 07:30 AM
I guess I will bump mine too then. :) HA HA

Superman
11-09-2015, 04:35 PM
I totally forgot I applied. Has it been that long? Man, I sounded like an ass back then. Glad I have grown up a wee bit. :)

StrongfieldtheGerman
11-12-2015, 06:04 PM
Haha 5years later...
Now its time for Clan :icon_mrgreen:

CYBER
11-12-2015, 10:18 PM
you should consider applying for ULA first as a stepping stone ... and show dedication and activity on the forum (ban sections) and in game first... :)

Superman
11-13-2015, 06:36 PM
you should consider applying for ULA first as a stepping stone ... and show dedication and activity on the forum (ban sections) and in game first... :)

Yeah, most likely I will. I was just going through the threads again and forgot about this one. :)

Steamer
11-13-2015, 07:32 PM
We'll see.

Superman
11-13-2015, 08:02 PM
I formally withdraw this application until I get some time in with ULA, if accepted, first. Thank you all for the awesome responses, good or bad. Any criticism, when used correctly, is good for someone. Thank you again.

inthebutt
02-22-2016, 08:05 PM
No. No. No.