PDA

View Full Version : Hydro

Cheese
08-15-2008, 10:43 AM
Okay lets see. He turns off restrictions on awp. Allows t's to buy more than just pistols. You can watch.

V teh pwnerer
08-15-2008, 10:48 AM
Epic fail! Hydro, say goodbye buddy.

HyDro
08-15-2008, 10:53 AM
Okay lets see. He turns off restrictions on awp. Allows t's to buy more than just pistols. You can watch.

Okay, this guy obviously thinks he rules the admins and can do whatever he wants. I got on the server. There were 4 players on, including myself. I ask everyone if they want a knife round, then a pistol round. 2 say yes, 1 say no, 1 didn't answer. So I make a knife round. Next round was a pistol round. According to him, I turn off awp restrictions... The person who bought the awp died, then his teammate picked it up and shot Colby(This guy making accusations). I never changed a single thing except for the 2 commands stated above. He got mad because he got awped by someone. Apparently I allow t's to buy more than pistols. Here are the exact commands I used. ma_knives. ma_pistols. ma_unrestrictall. Every sensible admin knows what these commands do. Which is 1, restricts ALL weapons. 2 restricts ALL weapons BESIDES pistols. Then after those 2 rounds, I unrestricted all the weapons. If he would have been paying attention to the game more than harrassing admins, he would have realized it says in bright green letters. "All weapons are unrestricted."

I have no problem with anybody until they start telling me how to run my admin command. If you want admin, you pay $11. Until then, let me use my $11 per month without being harrassed by standard players.

HyDro
08-15-2008, 10:57 AM
Epic fail! Hydro, say goodbye buddy.

Once again, I do not even know this guy, and look how I get treated. Admin harrassment needs to be taken a little more serious to send a message to the IBIS community. We need a clean, secure gaming community, not a bunch of players harrassing admins and making false accusations.

V teh pwnerer
08-15-2008, 11:16 AM
Well I am not making ACCUSATIONS, I am WATCHING THE DEMO, and your remarks to how you can bypass rules is just amazing... Admin or not, there are rules, and you must obide by them.

Doing things without voting? Your answer "I did a personal vote" was NOT acceptable. The more respected admins will clearly tell you that. I hope some more people see this.

Also, I am sort of confused... CT's went to buy guns and got left with nothing, but T's run in with AK? I guess I just saw something wrong. None the less, a vote is required for special rounds. It is NOT your choice.

HyDro
08-15-2008, 11:32 AM
Oh I see. So I am guessing that whatever you say is acceptable, but whatever admins say is not? Watch the demo... Just because someone has an AK, doesn't mean the CTs didn't have a chance to have weapons. They chose not to. Please, if you're going to report admin abuse, make it something worth reporting. Like banning someone, kicking someone, slaying someone... Something that really is intolerable. Not a vote asking who all wants knife vote, then having a couple say yes. But wait, what remarks of mine state that I can bypass rules? Please, I am waiting to see it. The demo won't work for me, it won't let me view.

But you are right, admin or not, you must obide them. If you log onto the server and read under the rules, you see 10 rules. One of them list "Respect admins and others." That right was given up by Colby when he decided to disrespect me, an admin. And what makes it right for you to tell me what is not acceptable or not? That is disrespect right there. You have absolutely no right to tell admins what is acceptable or not. The more respected admins would have done the same thing I did if they wanted a knife round or pistol round. Apparently Colby started the demo after he disrespected me to an intolerable limit, but then again, who would demo themselves disrespecting admins? I don't really care what happens, because no matter what, there are logs. If Zero wants to get serious, he can just simply check the logs and see exactly what happened the second I logged on to the second I logged off. A demo that shows only partial play doesn't mean a whole lot. That's like me slaying someone 5 times non stop, then waiting for them to call me all kinds of names, then turning on the demo after the slay, but before the name calling.

Personal votes are just as acceptable as voting in-game. Does it really matter how people say yes or no? Aslong as they vote yes, or vote no, that's all that matters. And I would like for you to grab some of those "respectable" admins and have them talk to me so I can tell them the whole story, besides bits and pieces that only show me doing "wrong." (If that's what you want to call it).

Well I am not making ACCUSATIONS, I am WATCHING THE DEMO, and your remarks to how you can bypass rules is just amazing... Admin or not, there are rules, and you must obide by them.

Doing things without voting? Your answer "I did a personal vote" was NOT acceptable. The more respected admins will clearly tell you that. I hope some more people see this.

Also, I am sort of confused... CT's went to buy guns and got left with nothing, but T's run in with AK? I guess I just saw something wrong. None the less, a vote is required for special rounds. It is NOT your choice.

V teh pwnerer
08-15-2008, 11:48 AM
Colby never once insulted you. He informed you of the rules. As far as I see he was trying to help you, maybe prevent you from abusing power... He did so very formally and never once attacked you personally.

You did not vote = you broke rules.

HyDro
08-15-2008, 11:50 AM
You know, I don't blame you for not knowing whats going on... You only know what you see. Like I posted before, you didn't see what he said/did because he didn't start the demo until afterwards. But attack me anyway you want to, I'm just an admin supporting this community, and a player playing on the servers. You have your 5th amendment, you can say whatever you would like to, or think whatever you would like to. But don't tell me what he did or didn't do, because you weren't there and it is not shown on the demo.

Colby never once insulted you. He informed you of the rules. As far as I see he was trying to help you, maybe prevent you from abusing power... He did so very formally and never once attacked you personally.

You did not vote = you broke rules.

HyDro
08-15-2008, 11:57 AM
Actually, I never noticed this until now, but you have 1 friend on your list... Is that a coincidence that the only friend on your list is Cheese (the one making accusations), or are you seriously a random person who is searching through these boards to find out admin abuse and talking about it? Also, within 5 minutes of his post, you "suddenly" replied to the post.

V teh pwnerer
08-15-2008, 12:04 PM
He's the only person to add me. He is my friend in real life, but he could be the devil for all I care, he posted proof and that's what counts. Nobody is ganging up on you, I am simply standing by the demo.

Maybe if you just said "Sorry I didn't post an official vote, I will from now on", this thread could end and we could all have a group hug... but no... You are being stubborn. This act of stubbornness and rebellion shows your ignorance.

HyDro
08-15-2008, 12:14 PM
You realize that you keep disrespecting an admin, right? Calling admins stubborn and ignorant is no way to treat the supporters of IBIS. I don't need to say sorry for anything, because I didn't do anything wrong. If someone wants to make a demo that virtually shows NOTHING, then so be it. I am not going to apologize for being innocent. Logs are proof. Demos can be quite diminishing.

But am I going to call out for a temporary ban or am I going to try to get you in trouble for calling me names? No. Why? Because I am a grown man and I get over things that have no importance in life. I am admin because I can help out the IBIS community for the good. I am not the first admin to get blamed for nonsense, and I am sure as hell not going to be the last. That is just how people act, and it's quite childish. If he has to get all mad and try to get my admins rights provoked just because things don't go his way, then so be it. I am not going to change my ways for doing nothing wrong. If you/him don't get over it, so be it. If you do, then great, I will see you 2 in the future on the servers. I am not holding a grudge against anything. But I am also not going to lie dead and let volunteering supporters run over me when I am the one paying each month to help out the community.

He's the only person to add me. He is my friend in real life, but he could be the devil for all I care, he posted proof and that's what counts. Nobody is ganging up on you, I am simply standing by the demo.

Maybe if you just said "Sorry I didn't post an official vote, I will from now on", this thread could end and we could all have a group hug... but no... You are being stubborn. This act of stubbornness and rebellion shows your ignorance.

V teh pwnerer
08-15-2008, 12:58 PM
LoL. You tried to flip this on us? I been playing with IBIS for a LONGGG time buddy, are you saying I am NOT a supporter?

Grow up dude, anyone who reads this thread/watches the demo will clearly see this entire argument could be avoided by an apology. Rules state that you must make a public vote... You did not. You made a "personal" vote and when it came to somewhat of a tie, you decided on things your own way.

HyDro
08-15-2008, 01:19 PM
I don't believe I said you weren't a "supporter." You volunteerly support IBIS by playing on their servers. I support IBIS by PAYING them. I support the server you play on, I support the website. Anything zero uses the money for, I support it. Their is no "trying" to flip this on you guys. My argument is totally legit.

Grow up dude? I have a 4 month old daughter, car payments, house payments, many payments that you haven't even considered, and you are telling me to "grow up?"

A personal vote = a vote when someone (like me) says this command ma_say " Whoever wants a knife round then pistol round say yes." Which is exactly what I did. You are trying to tell me that I decided to vote by myself whether or not we should. I asked everyone on the server if they wanted the vote, which was 4 people. Two of them said yes, 1 said no, 1 didn't answer. That means its 2 on 1. someone of a tie you say? You better re-count. Guess who started this whole problem... The 1 person who voted no. So someone I am deciding to do things my way when the 1 person who voted no threw a fit and causes a thread like this and really, irratates a few people.

No matter what the issue is, it's 2 rounds. Then the game becomes completely normal as it was before. What is the big problem buddy? A personal vote doesn't mean it's not a public vote. I just didn't use the admin voting system... Instead, I did a vote by what I stated above.

That is really sad if the only thing you want is a sorry. That means it's not admin abuse. What it means is that yous wanted someone with a higher ranking to bow down to you by saying sorry. If I really did something wrong, and believe I have before (I felt terrible for slaying someone when I didn't even know I was in the admin plug-in), I would have said sorry numerous times like I did before, and I would have made it up somehow to the person. But I didn't abuse my admin powers. Therefore I am not going to bow down and apologize for being an admin.

You know, I really didn't have to reply to this, because you proved my point in your post. With that said, this is my last post to you about this matter. I told my story, and I don't believe I left out many details. If Zero really thinks its worth it, he'll read this thread and ask me about it. Otherwise, I don't need to explain anything else to you or anyone else of that matter.

Thanks
HyDro

LoL. You tried to flip this on us? I been playing with IBIS for a LONGGG time buddy, are you saying I am NOT a supporter?

Grow up dude, anyone who reads this thread/watches the demo will clearly see this entire argument could be avoided by an apology. Rules state that you must make a public vote... You did not. You made a "personal" vote and when it came to somewhat of a tie, you decided on things your own way.

yed
08-15-2008, 01:35 PM
I don't know exactly what you did wrong, but as for the rest of your ranting;
Respect is earned, not bought for $11.

+Project.S+
08-15-2008, 01:51 PM

lol this guys a noob.

yed's post = ditto.

ManBearPig <ibis>
08-15-2008, 02:55 PM
Actually buying admin does get you respect...

3) Players that disrespect Admins or <ibis>

If you disrespect them you can be kicked or even banned.

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-15-2008, 03:06 PM
This admin did not do anything wrong. Let the fucken admins do their job. He put a personal vote and the majority won the vote. Stop your fucken whining already. Get over it.

V teh pwnerer
08-15-2008, 03:58 PM

Precisely. You can't skip past the rules and then try to talk down to people who catch you.

This thread IS STILL GOING ON because you won't simply admit you probably should have done an official vote. Too bad maturity isn't a requirement for admin.

HyDro
08-15-2008, 05:12 PM
Do you feel better knowing that you attacked me personally now? Because your incompetence really doesn't bother me, in fact, it's quite amusing.

V teh pwnerer
08-15-2008, 05:16 PM
Sigh... I guess some people can never admit fault.

deprodigy
08-15-2008, 05:47 PM
is this in the pub? when I come back and see this happening in the pub I will be extremely upset. our pub is straight up cs. we don't play low grav, all knives, or all awps. we are a top server because people enjoy playing cs as it was meant to be played. you want to play the bullshit? there are hundreds of pubs that do it out there. ibis is not that kind of pub. please respect that.
thank you kindly. I hope you respect our level of play.
id leave gg and pub if this was happening and I've been here for years.
man is there a conspiracy against ibis and our traffic or something???

Baliame
08-15-2008, 07:06 PM
Just to add my 2 cents, and I know I can't prove it (unless you have the patience to dig back in logs of say 3 weeks ago), this happened on the gungame server: he kicked me without warning for having a ping over 150 but below 200. When I came back, he finally told me why I got kicked and then kept threatening me for kicking me again unless I reduce my ping. Now, you have to know that I'm from Hungary. That's fucking overseas, but I don't care because I love the server. It's natural for my ping to go over 150 at times. But even if I have a high ping constantly, that's why the automatic ping kicker is in place, but he didn't give a fuck when we told him that. Oddly, he stopped being a twat with me after I told him that I'd report him for abuse if he kicks me again. Another incident was what happened to another guy the same day but earlier. Basically, he slayed the guy, because Hydro teamkilled him and said sorry but the guy still slayed. The reason for the slay was "you don't slay after people say sorry". Again, I know I can't prove any of this, but I believe if any of the witnesses come to the forums, they can back me up on these (I think I remember Wings being one).

Anyway, he's a terrible admin. I'd even say he's the Rodrigo of GG.

+Project.S+
08-15-2008, 08:44 PM
Actually buying admin does get you respect...

If you disrespect them you can be kicked or even banned.

It gets you respect if you follow the rules for the admin in the first place, not just the ones he likes.

I haven't seen the demo but if what they say is true then hes a dipshit admin

ManBearPig <ibis>
08-15-2008, 10:41 PM
is this in the pub? when I come back and see this happening in the pub I will be extremely upset. our pub is straight up cs. we don't play low grav, all knives, or all awps. we are a top server because people enjoy playing cs as it was meant to be played. you want to play the bullshit? there are hundreds of pubs that do it out there. ibis is not that kind of pub. please respect that.

I remember a long time ago we used to have low grav knive/shottie matches. They were so much fun, but would always fuck up peoples ranks. Trauma was usually the cause of these amazing little matches, but for obvious reasons the top players didnt like it cuz their ranks got fucked.

V teh pwnerer
08-15-2008, 11:03 PM
Hmm. I told him it was not appropiately voted upon, and IBIS is all about players choices. All maps, choices, etc are voted on officially and publicly. Some of the most respected admins are posting in this thread telling you what I was telling you. So there, some of the "paying" supporters agree with me. It isn't about paying, it's about how you act and play in accord with the rules. Thanks deprod and project. I needed some reinforcement. I thought I was losing my mind, that there was no way he was just going to walk all over this thread without even admitting he should have probably done things slightly different. I wouldn't go as far as to call him a terrible admin, but everyone has their mistakes and all that is asked is maybe an apology. He couldn't even admit it and just say sorry.

Decoy
08-16-2008, 09:10 AM
Actually, I never noticed this until now, but you have 1 friend on your list...

I'll be your friend V. You can invite me.

Hydro... :plzdie:

I LIKE TURTLES
08-19-2008, 07:52 AM
LOL at whoever read this entire thread.

I like scrolling through and reading the 1 line bangers, they are great :icon_mrgreen:

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-19-2008, 10:56 AM
Guys i wasn't even there but i have a eyes i can actually READ... he clearly states "I casted a vote 2 said yes 1 said no 1 didn't respond"
Just stop fighting.
People you can't just argue over this kinda stuff.
Talk it out nicely, instead your yelling at the guy, making him look stupid.
READ people READ.
Just because someone posted a demo doesn't mean its evidence, he could has shot that vid minutes after the vote, giving no proof that he voted, when he probably really did cast a vote.
He voted, he asked, thats all that madders.
I really wish i could lock this thread right now, its pointless, if your going to complain about being AWPED or CTS not having weapons and terriost do, duke it out on steam or CSS through a 2 vs 2 match or something, not on the forums.
Keep this clean.

D-Monic
08-19-2008, 11:07 AM
lol MBP he's gonna take you job :icon_mrgreen:

j/k

anyway there hasn't been any fighting on this thread for 4 days why stir it back up?

Walter
08-19-2008, 07:33 PM
Knife rounds suck, especially with no knife siphon. Does it even take talent win a knife battle?

Fish
08-20-2008, 12:44 AM
Sigh... I guess some people can never admit fault.

If you read what other admins are saying, Like NYS, he didnt do anything wrong. Please stop arguing about it. You are not helping.

mkII
08-20-2008, 01:46 PM

Just to respond to this one comment, I agree. The pub is the best, hands down, straight cs server I have ever played. Doing knife games and other bs games would be better suited to a pub of a lesser stature than this one.

ZERO
08-20-2008, 01:59 PM
This seems to be more of a fight over who liked what the admin did and not if he was allowed to actually do it. It does not look like he did anything wrong noting that he did have a vote for it. I would say that when doing things like this make sure that everyone is on board and be sure to type everything in admin chat so that what you said is always a fact.

Cheese
08-20-2008, 02:49 PM
Thank you.

This seems to be more of a fight over who liked what the admin did and not if he was allowed to actually do it. It does not look like he did anything wrong noting that he did have a vote for it. I would say that when doing things like this make sure that everyone is on board and be sure to type everything in admin chat so that what you said is always a fact.