PDA

View Full Version : Add: a bunch of maps made by the guy who brought us gg_blizzard

Kavinsky
12-02-2010, 10:14 PM
delete this thread.

hallwagner
12-03-2010, 03:37 AM
+1 to all three

CYBER
12-06-2010, 07:08 PM
gg_postoffice - www.fpsbanana.com/maps/47678 (http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/47678)
hokage_village_v1 - www.fpsbanana.com/maps/56307 (http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/56307)
gg_costariza - www.fpsbanana.com/maps/72573 (http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/72573)

hokage is a rip off from funtimes... so +1 :P just bcos i hate the regular funtimes and the camping bitches on the corners...

first one is so so , just where are the spawning points???

3 is a OH HELL NO from me...
am tired of simpsons maps ,and this one reminds me of them... the layout aint that great either....
but i;d give the first 2 a run!

acolyte_to_jippity
12-06-2010, 07:33 PM
hokage is a rip off from funtimes... so +1 :P just bcos i hate the regular funtimes and the camping bitches on the corners...

first one is so so , just where are the spawning points???

3 is a OH HELL NO from me...
am tired of simpsons maps ,and this one reminds me of them... the layout aint that great either....
but i;d give the first 2 a run!

costariza reminds me more of yardwars, which is a fucking epic map

hallwagner
12-06-2010, 09:34 PM
imo fps banana should have screenshots AND a blueprint kinda deal so we can actually tell what the map layout would be like. but thats just me....

CYBER
12-07-2010, 03:47 PM
costariza reminds me more of yardwars, which is a fucking epic map

yardwars IS an epic map..by far in my top 3 choices.
but i am not feeling it for this map...could it be the textures screweing me over??? hall is right...they should provide a blueprint of the map... or even a video link of someone walking through map for like 30 secs....
ima go spam fps banana to start adapting this shit ;P lets see if i can break through lol
but if aco says costariza is nice... ima give it a try as well...

hey question; if u wanna download a map and test it ..do u have to make ur own dedicated server?
i sound stupid , i know , but its been AGES since i hosted my own CS game:P

hallwagner
12-07-2010, 07:25 PM
yardwars IS an epic map..by far in my top 3 choices.
but i am not feeling it for this map...could it be the textures screweing me over??? hall is right...they should provide a blueprint of the map... or even a video link of someone walking through map for like 30 secs....
ima go spam fps banana to start adapting this shit ;P lets see if i can break through lol
but if aco says costariza is nice... ima give it a try as well...

hey question; if u wanna download a map and test it ..do u have to make ur own dedicated server?
i sound stupid , i know , but its been AGES since i hosted my own CS game:P

i believe you can use source sdk for that

CYBER
12-09-2010, 11:32 AM
i believe you can use source sdk for that

played around with sdk...just not smthn im willing to learn during exams period... :S

brett friggin favre
12-09-2010, 12:00 PM
1&3 would be worth a try imo. The 2nd one is basically a snow/funtimes mix, and idk if it'd be any good cuz I played on a map a lot like that once, and it was tough to move anywhere without campers being able to kill you.