ZERO
12-13-2010, 09:35 PM
Warden
Required Level: 70
Levels per ability: 5
Item Restrictions: mole,scroll
6898Fan of Knives: You have a 30-40% chance of becoming a mole
6899Blink (Immunity):Chance of 50-70% to disable all enemy ultimates
6900Shadow Strike: You have a 13-33% chance doing 10 additional damage (5 initial and then 5 more hits at 1hp each (increases chance for some races to evade some of it))
6901Vengeance: Respawn once with 20-100HP and your old weapon

http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=11882

Initial Release

Restricted mole and respawn

Updated mole settings to match the original. Now you will be informed if you will mole AFTER 6 seconds and if you are going to mole will do so 6 seconds after that. This is identical to how it worked before.

Updated descriptions

Updated Blink to be set on spawn instead of every .2 seconds

Fixed message about when blink activates

Improved weapon removal code to prevent crashes.

Improved performance of hit based abilities
Improved filtering to prevent ability dmg stacking

Filter team for respawn
Better weapon removal method

Race now on RESTORED VERSION
Updated to best weapon removal code

Updated weapon removal code

Initial Release of reprogrammed version

acolyte_to_jippity
12-15-2010, 05:34 PM
restrict scroll of respawn
eit: also change code for mole effect to make it happen 10 seconds after round starts...like it used to

ZERO
12-15-2010, 07:08 PM

Restricted mole and respawn

ZERO
12-15-2010, 08:06 PM
I will see what I can do about making it spawn in later.

ZERO
12-15-2010, 10:21 PM

Updated mole settings to match the original. Now you will be informed if you will mole AFTER 6 seconds and if you are going to mole will do so 6 seconds after that. This is identical to how it worked before.

Blackmage
12-27-2010, 11:27 PM
Wasn't warden immunity previously a chance for a necklace on spawn? I don't remember being able to spam ultimate to get through his block. Of course, ultimate immunity works different all around now, so...

acolyte_to_jippity
12-28-2010, 12:09 AM
Wasn't warden immunity previously a chance for a necklace on spawn? I don't remember being able to spam ultimate to get through his block. Of course, ultimate immunity works different all around now, so...

yeah, it use to give you a necklace for free.

taz1stP
12-30-2010, 12:18 AM
can we get his mole to activate right before the teams are able to leave spawn so people just dont camp there spawn and wait for the mole and blow his head off before he gets to even see them.

CYBER
12-30-2010, 04:50 AM
can we get his mole to activate right before the teams are able to leave spawn so people just dont camp there spawn and wait for the mole and blow his head off before he gets to even see them.

i havent had a successful mole neither... ppl would camp their spawn first 15 secs and shoot me on sight...
i kinda would shoot first ask questions later too if a random guy spawned "late"...
he should spawn with them there?... shadow hunters and others can prevent him THEN...

Tickle Me Emo
12-30-2010, 05:34 AM
I haven't had major issues with this, but that's because I only play warden on maps that support it - in other words, that have spawns that aren't too easy to camp out. You have to play smart what maps you go warden on, or yes, you will get camped. I also usually do not play warden for an entire map, because once the enemy team catches on it's much less effective. IMO getting insta-gibbed is the risk of going mole - that's why you have a free respawn as your ultimate.

Changing the mole time changes the ability drastically. If you spawn before freezetime expires (old school style), you get insta-shot by people who look for names colored of the opposite team - if you're really lucky and no one notices, you can tear half their team apart before getting killed. If you spawn immediately after freezetime expires, you have the same scenario as before, but with vigilant people looking out for those appearing as freezetime expires rather than name colors. If you spawn 3 seconds after freezetime, you have a hybrid which can do pretty serious damage, but also has the risk of being camped, though less so than 6 seconds (our current setting) due to the spawn rush possibly still creating confusion. Finally, you have our current setting of 6 seconds.

Of those four hypothetical settings, the first two I strongly disagree with implementing - if you go unnoticed you can level half a team's worth of heads with a silenced M4 before anyone knows what the hell just happened. I would be okay with trying out a shorter delay after freezetime to see if that reduces the likelihood of simply being insta-killed, without overpowering the mole ability.

acolyte_to_jippity
12-30-2010, 10:51 AM
it's fine as it is. waren has never been one of those "career" races. you're not meant to play it for long perios of time, simply because people will expect moles then. instead, play it for a few rounds, and when the other team gets use to moles appearing (an thus, they wait for it) switch off and your team will get an advantage since the opponents won't leave for a time.

it's all about strategy

maynard
12-30-2010, 11:53 AM
it's fine as it is. waren has never been one of those "career" races. you're not meant to play it for long perios of time, simply because people will expect moles then. instead, play it for a few rounds, and when the other team gets use to moles appearing (an thus, they wait for it) switch off and your team will get an advantage since the opponents won't leave for a time.

it's all about strategy

what he said. once again cyber... things are set up the way they are for a reason... and we will be returning the races 2 there former glory... if we made you spawn with the enemy team, you would have even less chance for a successful mole, cause every 1 at the beginning of every round would be hovering quickly over every 1 looking for either a name in blue or red that doesn't belong... common sense.

ZERO
12-30-2010, 12:55 PM
I should note that we will consider changes in the future once all of the races are back, but not before.

maynard
12-30-2010, 01:10 PM
once all of the races are back

what a grand time that will be

CYBER
12-30-2010, 11:40 PM
what he said. once again cyber... things are set up the way they are for a reason... and we will be returning the races 2 there former glory... if we made you spawn with the enemy team, you would have even less chance for a successful mole, cause every 1 at the beginning of every round would be hovering quickly over every 1 looking for either a name in blue or red that doesn't belong... common sense.

yeah, after reading emo's post (was it emo?) just after me , i understood why it is the way it is,
u guys are right. i was just informing about the way it is. thanks .

ZERO
01-08-2011, 04:08 AM

Updated descriptions

Blackmage
01-10-2011, 06:07 PM
I should note that we will consider changes in the future once all of the races are back, but not before.

Was this directed at getting the warden back to having a necklace(as it was before), or something else? If it was something else, any comments on getting the warden back to how it was? It's "necklace" doesn't help as much anymore, as it can be spammed through now, by lightning, when you're the last one, tele, ect.

ZERO
01-10-2011, 09:21 PM

Updated Blink to be set on spawn instead of every .2 seconds

ZERO
01-10-2011, 09:21 PM
May not take effect till next reboot.

Blackmage
01-13-2011, 03:03 PM
It says "Blink (Immunity) Activated!" every round, even if it has not actually activated. Happens on Test server too.

40 rounds, no time did it not "activate". A small number of times it did not actually activate.

ZERO
01-13-2011, 08:12 PM

Fixed message about when blink activates

Note will take effect after chameleon is installed

ZERO
01-24-2011, 02:42 PM

Improved weapon removal code to prevent crashes.

ZERO
04-08-2011, 03:32 PM

Improved performance of hit based abilities
Improved filtering to prevent ability dmg stacking

Dj panda
09-03-2011, 09:55 AM
Mole is glitched, If you have the mole say it procs, but if you move around in yoru spawn it wont work. It will just shake your screen and not actually go to the spawn

ZERO
09-03-2011, 03:10 PM
It will not teleport you if you would get stuck as a result or if you are too close to the location of which you would be teleported to.

Blackmage
01-06-2012, 05:57 PM
Nothing big, just text error. Died once, revived, changed race, was revived. Upon death in the new race, got the "cannot revive with Vengeance" note.

HypeRNT
01-16-2012, 10:47 AM
It would be nice if shadow strike poisen did more then 3 damage to someone. I think 10 would be reasonable for when it does activate.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-16-2012, 11:33 AM
It would be nice if shadow strike poisen did more then 3 damage to someone. I think 10 would be reasonable for when it does activate.

it does deal 10...

Blackmage
01-16-2012, 03:03 PM
I assume the "on hit" damage works properly, and I confirmed the 5 damage (not 3) during ticks DOES work. It may seem weak, but it's not supposed to kill, it works well with hitting multiple people after a mole to do damage across the board, or to finish someone you're spraying at.

Total side note, for after everything else is fixed. After respawning with Vengeance, the skill goes on cooldown. You are not able to respawn with it again, so all this does is give the enemies knowledge of where you are after it comes off cooldown. As you didn't program this one, just giving information on an oddity.

HypeRNT
01-16-2012, 03:10 PM
I assume the "on hit" damage works properly, and I confirmed the 5 damage (not 3) during ticks DOES work. It may seem weak, but it's not supposed to kill, it works well with hitting multiple people after a mole to do damage across the board, or to finish someone you're spraying at.

Total side note, for after everything else is fixed. After respawning with Vengeance, the skill goes on cooldown. You are not able to respawn with it again, so all this does is give the enemies knowledge of where you are after it comes off cooldown. As you didn't program this one, just giving information on an oddity.

Does it do damage first, then have a poisen effect that ticks 5 dmg? because just having a 5 tick poisen dmg seems pretty weak and wont finish many people if its only 5 dmg. Which is why i said maybe 10 would be a little better. The ult is kind of a 50/50 for me. I like that it lets you respwn with 100 percent hp, since on other servers you only can max respwn with 50. I do feel like its odd that you can only do it once, which is probably because it lets you comeback with 100 health while on other servers you have a cooldown and can respwn again but with less hp.

Blackmage
01-16-2012, 03:17 PM
Like I said, I didn't think to test the initial 5 damage. If you want to come on the test server, we can test that. Assuming it does, it is 10 damage.

HypeRNT
01-16-2012, 05:25 PM
Like I said, I didn't think to test the initial 5 damage. If you want to come on the test server, we can test that. Assuming it does, it is 10 damage.

yeah id test it, gotta know when tho

Blackmage
01-17-2012, 04:10 PM
Can't confirm this can get the spectator glitch, but revives self with Vengeance, so suggesting spectator spawn filtering.

ZERO
01-19-2012, 02:34 PM

Filter team for respawn
Better weapon removal method

ZERO
03-19-2012, 11:35 PM

Race now on RESTORED VERSION
Updated to best weapon removal code

ZERO
04-23-2012, 12:28 PM

Updated weapon removal code

HypeRNT
08-21-2012, 10:52 AM
zero any chance you can update warden to actually be able to mole or appear at the enemies spwn at the same time that they spwn, meaning you don't have to wait multiple seconds before spwning into the other teams spwn? Its honestly very very difficult to do this because first, you don't have control over when you are going to mole, like you cant stop it if you don't want to mole this round because you have no gun or something, second every person mostly knows to wait for moles leaving you completely defenseless and outmatched.

Also a good note to look at is we have alot of newly introduced races that are very speedy, like santa,jack,dragonfly,vagalion and many other fast races that get out of spwn very fast making it very difficult to even kill some1 if you do mole because not many people stay in their spwn for that long.

Here is a video of how warden was made to be, its an older video then i would like it to be, but it gets the point across pretty clearly, starts from 2:07-2:25. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5MhHtvCcog

Also, why when you do mole you only have your disguise for few seconds? This is wardens best and most adored skill, the ability to be disguised for the round or until killed(no longer then a round) is why this race was made, it is the whole backbone to this race, any chance we can have it back:).

Also, how come if you are going 1v1 and you are a warden and you die the round ends even though you still use your ultimate to respwn? anyway to change this? so many times i have had my warden ultimate ready for use and the round ended because i died even tho i respawned right after using my ultimate, can this be changed or is this limited by the engine itself?

Chikun
08-21-2012, 11:07 AM
While the issue with the respawn thing is something that's more across the board than limited to only the Warden; your other suggestions would make the race more of a bastard race than it already is. I like it, if only for the lulz.

brett friggin favre
08-21-2012, 12:49 PM
warden's fine, i do remember in 1.6 when they would spawn along with the other team but that does pose some problems...like you said, if you don't have a gun for example. let's say you die one round, and mole the next. now you're not in your buy zone, and anyone paying attention will notice you have a different pistol from the rest of the team, leaving you even more vulnerable. you need to use warden on specific maps where teams will generally leave spawn. it's not really a spawn killing race, rather a flanking race. take dust for example. hardly anyone camps either spawn, and they won't check for enemies coming from spawn too much. you mole, get behind them, wait for your disguise to end (so they won't look for a mole next round), and then flank them.

Blackmage
08-21-2012, 02:25 PM
I can't recall where, but I think when the mole happens has been discussed before. There are pros and cons to both ways. With instant moling, you still have the issue that people are ready for you, but instead of waiting for someone to spawn, they just have to scan everyone. Either way both sides have about the same advantage. Either you both need to snap when you spawn for our way, or both are already aiming at heads with instant.

As for the speed race issue, if everyone is out, what you do is flank them. On maps such as office, italy and aztec, you can fairly safely assume you can walk up behind someone who is in a firefight with your team quite quickly. Also, unless they actually notice you moled, the fact that you DON'T kill people in spawn means you can get a mole or two in before people start watching for you.

The disguise, I agree, I'd rather have it all round. I may make more comments here after I look up some stuff later.

The ultimate issue, I have wondered why Warden is the special one who can't respawn when he's alone.

Chikun
08-21-2012, 02:55 PM
The ultimate issue, I have wondered why Warden is the special one who can't respawn when he's alone.

I thought all respawn races were like that.

HypeRNT
08-21-2012, 03:03 PM
alright fair enough fellas, thx for the feedback was just wondering i kinda miss walking around disguised, i remember even in 1v1 it was funny cuz the other person would think of not shooting u for few seconds, gave me giggles.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-21-2012, 07:41 PM
zero any chance you can update warden to actually be able to mole or appear at the enemies spwn at the same time that they spwn, meaning you don't have to wait multiple seconds before spwning into the other teams spwn? Its honestly very very difficult to do this because first, you don't have control over when you are going to mole, like you cant stop it if you don't want to mole this round because you have no gun or something, second every person mostly knows to wait for moles leaving you completely defenseless and outmatched.

Also a good note to look at is we have alot of newly introduced races that are very speedy, like santa,jack,dragonfly,vagalion and many other fast races that get out of spwn very fast making it very difficult to even kill some1 if you do mole because not many people stay in their spwn for that long.

Here is a video of how warden was made to be, its an older video then i would like it to be, but it gets the point across pretty clearly, starts from 2:07-2:25. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5MhHtvCcog

Also, why when you do mole you only have your disguise for few seconds? This is wardens best and most adored skill, the ability to be disguised for the round or until killed(no longer then a round) is why this race was made, it is the whole backbone to this race, any chance we can have it back:).

Also, how come if you are going 1v1 and you are a warden and you die the round ends even though you still use your ultimate to respwn? anyway to change this? so many times i have had my warden ultimate ready for use and the round ended because i died even tho i respawned right after using my ultimate, can this be changed or is this limited by the engine itself?

what's wrong with warden? it's 100% identical to how it's always been.

maynard
08-21-2012, 08:59 PM
we have it set with a delay cause it can easily destroy an enemy team if it was isnstant.... even more so if you had several of them.

I was playing WCS on GO today and their mole was instant... and all it accomplished was making everyone want 2 play that race, and half the team dieing in the spawn before anything happens every round... in short... it's no good being an instant thing.

HypeRNT
08-21-2012, 09:45 PM
we have it set with a delay cause it can easily destroy an enemy team if it was isnstant.... even more so if you had several of them.

I was playing WCS on GO today and their mole was instant... and all it accomplished was making everyone want 2 play that race, and half the team dieing in the spawn before anything happens every round... in short... it's no good being an instant thing.

Yes it could destroy a team, but so can void? spider man? vagabond? human, i mean you name it, its wcs, shit happens that can smack a team down in seconds, we had plenty of like 20 second rounds.But that always how the mole worked, its the power of the mole, the single skill that warden was revered for,its what represents it, you cant have warden without its moling skill just like you cant have human without its invis and bash and extra hp, its just how its always been. Also a race restriction can easily be added.

Its just because you aren't used to it, after a little while you can easily tell who is a mole either by his gun, his stance, his name, or him not showing up on the radar as your teammate, all of this just puts more skill to the game. Also, i know there used to be an item called mole protectant, were you took no damage from moles, or it reveals them on your screen(different on some servers). Its just a very odd way warden functions atm, it really was never made to be the way it is on the server. Even if it doesn't need to be changed, adding a disguise for a full round or until death(round max) would be much appreciated just because i think alot of people forgot the power of the mole, of how it really should be or used to be, i think we should remind them that this race is here for a reason, i think just extending the disguise would help alot.

As to acolyte, there really isn't anything wrong with it, im speaking more in terms of thinking out loud here and just wondering if there is any possibility of making it little more acceptable to the wcs mod, it seems this race got butchered alot on this server and basically we should have no fear making few adjustments that are minor but effective(disguise timer extension) could be one of them, instant mole another, remember we still have the timer before the actually round starts(which could be extended few seconds if needed) to make it easier to catch the moles, but honestly after some time, they really are easy to see, just like getting used to vaga's, at first its hard and you have no idea, but then it becomes much easier and predictable.

Blackmage
08-21-2012, 10:30 PM
Had thought it lasted till end of the round, maybe that was just the Disguiser. Have been looking for something swinging either way for old Ibis, but can't find anything useful.

Maynard, question on your CS GO comment, was the round instant spawn? Did you have Shadow Hunter or some other race with wards? No mole protectant? Just trying to figure out how Warden was able to change the meta that dramatically.

We used to have mole protectant, it was no damage.

As for the way mole is, it forces your enemies to either wait in spawn for a possibility, to give your team more time to set up if it fails, or lets you flank them with no problems if they choose not to watch. The disguise gives you long enough to get out of the base. If you plan on using the disguise, you just have to get into position quickly.

The way mole works ATM fills a niche. If we were going to make an instant spawn, I think I'd rather see it on a new race than changing our current mole mechanic. The disguise, we just need the item back.

CYBER
08-22-2012, 02:24 AM

agreed.
we used to have it with no delay if i recall correctly.
had all sorts of issues.
6 seconds is enough for letting people move along.
4 seconds would have been ideal, but whatever, its better for the mole this way, at least u dnt die instantly when jumped by entire team in spawn. now u can pick off 2-3 kills easy.
if they camp u ? its ur fucking problem for sticking to the race and not switching off, and then back on later...

btw maynard, what wcs server on go did u play at? would love to join u and see how shit is handled in the newer game, makes me love our server even more.

Chikun
08-22-2012, 10:01 AM
I visit these forums for civilized discussions, not this twaddle. Absolute poppycock.

While I now see that having an instant mole would be terrible the disguise I think should last the whole round. Would make things interesting to say the least.

HypeRNT
08-22-2012, 10:37 AM
I visit these forums for civilized discussions, not this twaddle. Absolute poppycock.

While I now see that having an instant mole would be terrible the disguise I think should last the whole round. Would make things interesting to say the least.

Good post, also correct, might of gotten carried away, what are the opinions of having the disguise for the round? Pros/Cons?

brett friggin favre
08-22-2012, 01:39 PM
Con: now they're waiting for you every round. If you wait for the disguise to end, then attack, they're less likely to suspect you next round. For the way the race should be played now, the current setup is best IMO

Chikun
08-22-2012, 01:50 PM
Con: now they're waiting for you every round. If you wait for the disguise to end, then attack, they're less likely to suspect you next round.

Maybe.

For the way the race should be played now, the current setup is best IMO

Probably, but what if the mole skill was bound to +ability with a long ass cooldown that resets every round. That way the player can choose when to try to attempt to proc the mole instead of being forced and with a long cooldown you can make sure that the skill only has one chance per round. As it is, this race is only viable for a few rounds before 1-2 people camp spawn for an easy kill. If the option to give a chance to mole is given to the player it would require the other team to always be on edge as the player has a better control over when they can mole and it would be of their choosing and not the gods.

brett friggin favre
08-22-2012, 02:05 PM
Now that's a good idea, a triggerable mole. Each level gives you a higher chance of it being successful.

Chikun
08-22-2012, 02:15 PM
Now that's a good idea, a triggerable mole. Each level gives you a higher chance of it being successful.

Yep, that way people can actually play a whole map length as a Warden without the butt-frustration that comes with it. Or unlearning the mole skill.

ZERO
08-24-2012, 04:40 PM
Currently this race does not work exactly as the orignial and this will be changed. What is differet does half to do with the mole but what it is I can not remember right now. But I do know what the way it works now is not the same as before.

CYBER
08-24-2012, 06:34 PM
Currently this race does not work exactly as the orignial and this will be changed. What is differet does half to do with the mole but what it is I can not remember right now. But I do know what the way it works now is not the same as before.Mmm i cant remember what the difference was, is it proccing-wise? And i actually like the idea of having the mole triggerable, u have to trigger it to activate the CHANCE to mole 6 seconds later. This allows people to play smarter withthe race.currently if i have an m4 or decent items, i immediately switch off warder so that i dnt mole and get killed by ppl expecting me. But if i could trigger it, i could get an increasing chance (per level) to use it either immediately or later (with 6sec activation delay) at will.

maynard
08-24-2012, 06:59 PM
not a bad idea but I sure as shit don't wana bind another button just for mole.

brett friggin favre
08-24-2012, 07:11 PM
not a bad idea but I sure as shit don't wana bind another button just for mole.

i figure we'd just make it a +ability

HypeRNT
08-24-2012, 07:57 PM
The point of the mole is risk/reward. It is strong because you can get kills early,fast, and easy, giving the opposing team crippling blow at round start(or 6 seconds into it). But there is also a risk to it because you don't know when you are going to mole, sometimes you might just have a pistol, and that's what balances it out, if you always mole with weapons and at your own time, it would be kinda unbalanced in terms of reward.

Also, any thoughts about making the disguise for the round? Would be a nice balance for it.

CYBER
08-24-2012, 08:15 PM
i figure we'd just make it a +abilityThats what i thought too. Best option imo. And as for the chameleon mole,We keep it as is since it already cycles through many skills, and it IS a gambling race in the first place.+1 for triggerable mole.

HypeRNT
08-24-2012, 08:42 PM
Thats what i thought too. Best option imo. And as for the chameleon mole,We keep it as is since it already cycles through many skills, and it IS a gambling race in the first place.+1 for triggerable mole.

Didn't you just say its a gambling race yet its only gambling skill you want to change on click?

CYBER
08-24-2012, 08:47 PM
Didn't you just say its a gambling race yet its only gambling skill you want to change on click?

i was talking about CHAMELEON...
read man.

chameleon skills are based on luck of the draw, if u get a good combo , u;re strong as fuck, if u get shitty ones, u have to wait it out till nxt round.
MOLE is a spawning skill, there's a 1/5? chance of getting mole.
but u can get it with good shit, like FLY, and u can mole + fly upwards instantly.making u even more unseen. add BASH and something to it, and its a good combo.
so what im saying is that warden's mole can be triggerable, but chameleon stays enforced the way it is now.
making people want to play warden for strategic moling, because lets face it, if u want to mole, u have almost the same chance as warden than as chameleon to mole almost.
i would usually go chameleon to mole, not warden.
do u need me to rephrase it a 5th time?:P

Blackmage
08-24-2012, 08:48 PM
Chameleon is the gambling race, and he's asking to keep it the same. Changing Warden.

We'd have a similar problem with changing Chameleon that we would with changing the item. Chameleon already uses +ability.

CYBER
08-24-2012, 08:50 PM
Chameleon is the gambling race, and he's asking to keep it the same. Changing Warden.

We'd have a similar problem with changing Chameleon that we would with changing the item. Chameleon already uses +ability.
THAT is the main reason why i dnt wanna fuck around with chameleon just because of the mole.
it already uses +abilty for checking current skills. which is amazing.

+abilty on WARDEN would be triggerable chance for mole, but +ability for chameleon stays the same, and its mole would be the same enforced one as it is now.

What
02-18-2014, 03:16 AM
Can you add a warning on spawn that you are going to mole? Similar to how chameleon lets you know right away if you will be a mole. It would make it easier to plan for the round since what you buy, both gun and item wise, may depend on whether you will mole or not. Right now it doesnt warn you until the start of the round, which makes it a bit of a surprise and majorly inconvenient.

Also a side note: What if the respawn ultimate could be used again if you are able to reach the cooldown for it. I believe its around 30 seconds, so if you respawn and survive for that long, might be fun to get another life out of it.

the_best_noob
02-18-2014, 04:22 AM
I agree, especially since panorama and nebula can res themselves like 6 times and the skill is not even their ultimate.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-18-2014, 10:18 AM
Can you add a warning on spawn that you are going to mole? Similar to how chameleon lets you know right away if you will be a mole. It would make it easier to plan for the round since what you buy, both gun and item wise, may depend on whether you will mole or not. Right now it doesnt warn you until the start of the round, which makes it a bit of a surprise and majorly inconvenient.

wait, this doesn't already happen?

What
02-18-2014, 10:30 AM
wait, this doesn't already happen?

It only warns you after the round starts, not during the 6 seconds before the round when you have the time to buy things and plan where you are going. When you buy mole it tells you it will mole you in 12 seconds, since it includes the freeze time, this is essentially what I am looking for with warden.

SCRIBBLE
02-18-2014, 11:26 AM
found a bug: if you are entangled by night elf or athena and die before released you are respawned still entangled in your spawn and it seems the entangle counter resets once you respawn and must sit there frozen. needs a fix!

Wolfenstinger
02-18-2014, 12:32 PM
found a bug: if you are entangled by night elf or athena and die before released you are respawned still entangled in your spawn and it seems the entangle counter resets once you respawn and must sit there frozen. needs a fix!

This might be for anyone that scrolls or instantly respawns during an entangle process. I think bash does this too, but it's not as noticeable due to a short duration. I only know what you're talking about because of a demo I have where I get rooted by an athena and instantly respawn to sit in spawn until free. :banghead:

CYBER
02-18-2014, 10:11 PM
This is a night elf /athena /bash/ rooting
/ freezing issue, I was actually gonna post about that but forgot, thanks for reminding me. Basically no matter how u respawn, the entangle will remain on you, even if you were a vaga that got entangled mid air, died, got respawned mid air by an ally... And then you just stay hanging mid air till the entangle wears off

kionay
02-19-2014, 09:56 AM
it seems the death event needs to have a bit of code to free status effects as such

doesn't sound too ground-breakingly complicated to impliment

but once again without the code im just talking out of my ass :-/

ZERO
10-20-2014, 05:42 PM
Reprograming of this race starts today expect a release for testing within 24 hours.

ZERO
10-20-2014, 09:07 PM
Reprogrammed version is on the server now and is in FINAL RELEASE TESTING. All abilities should work exactly the same as the live version.

ZERO
10-27-2014, 08:39 PM
Initial Release of reprogrammed version