Superman
12-23-2010, 07:48 PM
Ok, player name is [U][A]-NinjaOnRitalin<PA>|Music STEAM_0:0:25991192
Server: WCS
Crime: Walling
Obvious: NO

You MUST run this demo wireframe

To do so type sv_cheats 1 and mat_wireframe 1

I was only able to spot it one time cause he fucked up.

The time of the crime is at frame 57000. You will see a come up the stairs but you will NOT hear his footsteps. So why is he pre-firing? and why did he stop firing if he was shooting because of a noice?

Leaving up to the big boys to decide on this one.

The demo is too big for this site so here is the rapidshare link.
http://rapidshare.com/files/438968631/ritalin.dem

ritalin
12-23-2010, 08:02 PM
I am honestly not gonna bother with watching this demo. I have been an IBIS member for months.. Reached top 5 and EVA on the old WCS, got 50+ wins in GG, and stop by in PUB here and there. Unlikley like 95% of the CSS sociaty, I use an expensive headset, have been playing this game for years and got this thing called.. Skills. I think there is another post with a demo of me playing wayback with the conclusion to it that I am not a hacker.

So let me get this straight. you got a very long demo of me playing and your only proof of me hacking is because i prefired once!?!?! And your excuse is that I sliped? Hahahahahah(actually laughing out loud) Or maybe myfinger sliped cause my mause is very sensitive?! and I m telling you this without watching the demo..
I m fucking suprised you only got me prefrieing once cause if it wasn't crackhouse(map that i hate) I would be prefiring a lot more often due to the fact that i know all the hiding spots and know when playres arive at certain spots on the original maps.

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
12-23-2010, 08:40 PM
NinjaOnRitalin isn't a particularly good player, and he definitely doesn't hack.

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-23-2010, 08:48 PM
death is a promised, and your life is a fucking lie.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
12-23-2010, 08:49 PM
I have been an IBIS member for months.. .

N O

You haven't been an IBIS member for months! In fact your not an IBIS member at all...

You may be an IBIS community member of the boards and you may be an IBIS gaming community member/player, but an IBIS "member", not on your life.

I do not say this to be disrespectful or offensive, just a matter of fact.

Carry on

acolyte_to_jippity
12-23-2010, 08:52 PM
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style

death is promised, like your life is a fucking lie.

ritalin
12-23-2010, 09:02 PM
Its hilarious, every time someone doing decent and keeping it up for more then two maps then he/she is accused of hacking. Fluffy is a good example. Then there was Sadist(got banned wihtout any real proof other then playing 'shady'). Willster is on the edge of getting banned. Now me, just cause I am reaching rank #1.. The problem isn't players that are doing good, it's the players like superman who lack skill, and all they do is complain how other's are "hacking" because they get killed.
Instead of making retarded demo's and useless threats to get attention, why won't you work on your skills so maybe one day you will be able to play at my level?

PS: If I didn't notice the bug that was crashing the WCS3 Server there proly wouldn't be a WCS server for a lot longer. Ateast till Zero would have time to figure it out. So stop crying and enjoy the game.

CYBER
12-23-2010, 09:05 PM
NinjaOnRitalin isn't a particularly good player, and he definitely doesn't hack.

lol, am not sure if ninja should take this as a compliment or not :P

i will check the demo when i can... but its my 3rd demo on the todo list, but i'll make sure to check it out when i can :)
ninja i know that u;re a gd rival in game, and i sure do love kicking ur ass, so lets hope u dnt hack bcos i would be losing another guy that bitches about my locust :P
superman, i know u;re usually a guy that spots hacks well, and better than me , but this one's gonna be a bitch to prove,, but thats why we have the community to give their opinion .
:)
gd luck both.

ritalin
12-23-2010, 09:06 PM
N O

You haven't been an IBIS member for months! In fact your not an IBIS member at all...

You may be an IBIS community member of the boards and you may be an IBIS gaming community member/player, but an IBIS "member", not on your life.

I do not say this to be disrespectful or offensive, just a matter of fact.

Carry on

Frequent user of IBIS Servers.

Happy? now troll on..

CYBER
12-23-2010, 09:10 PM
Frequent user of IBIS Servers.

Happy? now troll on..

buddy, just an fyi ,i just raped the shit about some noob who disrespected admins and clans in his BS admin abuse thread.
let me do u a favor , as ur in game friend and bud, and tell u to watch for the "tone" in ur msgs, so that ppl actually focus on fixing this issue here instead of opening a door to flamers like myself to join:D

maynard
12-23-2010, 09:17 PM
been playing with him for a long time, ive never really noticed anything fishy or off about him. he's just a decent player imo.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
12-23-2010, 09:18 PM
buddy, just an fyi ,i just raped the shit about some noob who disrespected admins and clans in his BS admin abuse thread.
let me do u a favor , as ur in game friend and bud, and tell u to watch for the "tone" in ur msgs, so that ppl actually focus on fixing this issue here instead of opening a door to flamers like myself to join:D

:wtg:

Steamer
12-23-2010, 09:29 PM
Is this shit a joke? :lmao:

CYBER
12-23-2010, 09:33 PM
Is this shit a joke? :lmao:

a lot of jokes on the forums these days lol
but i would suggest all to watch the demo first, spceially those who have a VERY gd headset and tell us if they could have predicted it .
my advice is that ppl watch like 3 minutes before the expected "hack" moment in regular mode, and try to see if they could have predicted where the guy was on reflex, and then if u saw that u missed ur mark, actually step through it in wireframe.
superman u can also check for walls using sv_Cheats 1, r_drawothermodels 2. which i find much better :)

ritalin
12-23-2010, 09:37 PM
"hack" moment

Hahahahah :lmao:

CYBER
12-23-2010, 09:40 PM
Hahahahah :lmao:

pssssshhhttttt shut up faggot :P
dnt laugh at my trolling!!! im trying to act smartass here, dnt make me lose my moment :P i hope u get banned then!!! humph :P

ritalin
12-23-2010, 09:43 PM
pssssshhhttttt shut up faggot :P
dnt laugh at my trolling!!! im trying to act smartass here, dnt make me lose my moment :P i hope u get banned then!!! humph :P

I was literally cracking up when I read that part. Now I know why you love forums so much, atleast here you can 'sound' smart! But its cause people don't get to hear your voice..

Hahahahaha

CYBER
12-23-2010, 09:47 PM
I was literally cracking up when I read that part. Now I know why you love forums so much, atleast here you can 'sound' smart!

Hahahahaha

hahahahahaha
are u mocking my accent douchebag???:P oh now u are really dead!! superman i +1 ur ban just for that lol...
but seriously, lets cut the crap here and not post a lot of spam bcos moderators need to check this shit later, so after this post, everyone only post stuff that actually matter to the ban request in order :) thanks :)

edit: funny thing, in real life i dnt have an accent, but smthn about me in game makes my accent go haywire lol... i sound like a drunk indianized mexican asian on crack ,sleepwalking. i litterally lol my ass of when i watch demos that have my voice recorded and ask : wtf? is that really my voice on the other end?lol..."

anex
12-23-2010, 09:53 PM
Comon guys, seriously. Stop calling hacks on the people who own you in wcs. Sadist, death (who used to be top), now Ninja. Just because you suck, don't call hacks. I run around with a shotgun and pop you around corners, am I hacking? Jesus Christ, this is terrible.

Steamer
12-23-2010, 10:01 PM
Who was in server last night when i pop'ed on my glasses and witnessed my awesome "hack" moment?

Had super ninja hidden tiger reflexes for all but 2 seconds and went back to failing horribly.

CYBER
12-23-2010, 10:23 PM
Comon guys, seriously. Stop calling hacks on the people who own you in wcs. Sadist, death (who used to be top), now Ninja. Just because you suck, don't call hacks. I run around with a shotgun and pop you around corners, am I hacking? Jesus Christ, this is terrible.

anex, i hope u mean that u TRY to shoot someone and get shot around corners with a shotty mid face that scares the shit out of u by urs truly ;)

but from experience before and previous specs, ninja doesnt hack, but i will chekc this demo as soon as i can to see what tipped superman off, did u watch the demo anex?

ritalin
12-23-2010, 10:49 PM
Thing is that this longass demo doesn't even have ANY proof or anything that could look like a proof other then what could look more like a finger slip..
When I asked for a demo for personal highlights I meant a demo that actualy makes me look good.. not this. This is half decent video of me leveling a low race on a map that I dislike..

Superman
12-24-2010, 08:27 AM
Look, I only post what I saw. Experienced togglers are very hard to catch. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. Maybe god told him to prefire that corner, I don't know. I just know I caught it on demo, and with my $150 headsets, I didn't see or hear justification for a pre-fire nor why he stopped even if he did hear someone coming. Could be just me, I don't care either way. And as for skill, dude you maybe kill me 2 out of 5 times we meet each other. Honestly, skills? Hmmm... Your a funny one.

ritalin
12-24-2010, 01:46 PM
dude you maybe kill me 2 out of 5 times we meet each other.

Ohh is that so?? Maybe this thread should be about you and not me then??

Your as much of a joke as this thread is.. way to prove it.
So far this thread reached 3 pages and not a single person took it even half
seriously. So let me give you a hint for the next Demo which I m sure that you will be forced to take since you only embarrassed yourself with this one. Not only you gonna need a demo that shows some proof but you will need more then one occasion of that happening. Any noob in game can get lucky or show some skill here and there, not saying about an experienced player like myself. So next time before you decide to waste not only my time but the whole community's with worthless crap, make sure you got something worth downloading or going over.

Steamer
12-24-2010, 02:18 PM
This should be closed before thing get "serious"... lol

Superman
12-24-2010, 05:06 PM
Ohh is that so?? Maybe this thread should be about you and not me then??

Your as much of a joke as this thread is.. way to prove it.
So far this thread reached 3 pages and not a single person took it even half
seriously. So let me give you a hint for the next Demo which I m sure that you will be forced to take since you only embarrassed yourself with this one. Not only you gonna need a demo that shows some proof but you will need more then one occasion of that happening. Any noob in game can get lucky or show some skill here and there, not saying about an experienced player like myself. So next time before you decide to waste not only my time but the whole community's with worthless crap, make sure you got something worth downloading or going over.

You are a funny one. First off, you better watch your tone. I will post 100 demo's of worthless shit about you, and there is nothing you can do but shut your mouth and respect admins. If you can't respect me being an admin, there is a simple solution. Take a shotgun and save us all the trouble. 2, you are complete garbage. Ive speced you without demo's and you move like a noob. You have nothing to offer the server or anyone who plays on the server. Get over yourself, your garbage.

acolyte_to_jippity
12-24-2010, 05:08 PM
You are a funny one. First off, you better watch your tone. I will post 100 demo's of worthless shit about you, and there is nothing you can do but shut your mouth and respect admins. If you can't respect me being an admin, there is a simple solution. Take a shotgun and save us all the trouble. 2, you are complete garbage. Ive speced you without demo's and you move like a noob. You have nothing to offer the server or anyone who plays on the server. Get over yourself, your garbage.

does he hack though?

Superman
12-24-2010, 05:11 PM
does he hack though?

Look at the demo and deside for yourself. Even if this was personal, there are several other admins who feel that he's toggling. It isn't just me.

SillySally
12-24-2010, 05:32 PM
there are several other admins who feel that he's toggling. It isn't just me.

Yeah they all say the same thing about Baby, Fluffy, Wolf and BDA and more people too. and now I still haven't decided about Fluffy yet but I haven't played with him enough to actually have an opinion on him, but I'm pretty sure that non of the others hack, and according to most of the ibis community Fluffy dont hack either. There will always be people that think, other people with skill that can kick most peoples butts, are hacking just because he/she is hard to kill and you get killed a lot by that person.

I have played a lot with Ninja and I have never seen anything fishy with him, and he does show respect to admins and I have never had any problems with him plus hes fun to play with

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
12-24-2010, 05:34 PM

Keep it in your pants. You need to enhance your calm.

ritalin
12-24-2010, 05:37 PM

You can't do shit for my disrispect towards you dumbfuck on the forums other then ban me from the FORUMS or flame. In that case let me know and I ll grab some popcorn. So i will keep dissing you as long as I want cause your one stupid fuck. GET MADD! RAGEEEE!! UGHHHH!!! Or i might just buy an admin nd then you won't even be able to do shit about that. Matter a fact, I think I just might,cause that will bother you even more then me being a better player, and maybe, just maybe, one day it will bother you soo much that you will get a gun and shoot up your highschool(I m guessing your still in it by your avatar picture) then blow your own brains out and do this world a big favor.

PS: Other admins think that I m hacking.. WHICH ONES?!?! Look at the thread, no one but you thinks that. Visit the WCS Server, everyone is laughing at what a moron you are...

On that note...

Merry Christmass Everybody!!

Yeah they all say the same thing about Baby, Fluffy, Wolf and BDA and more people too. and now I still haven't decided about Fluffy yet but I haven't played with him enough to actually have an opinion on him, but I'm pretty sure that non of the others hack, and according to most of the ibis community Fluffy dont hack either. There will always be people that think, other people with skill that can kick most peoples butts, are hacking just because he/she is hard to kill and you get killed a lot by that person.

I have played a lot with Ninja and I have never seen anything fishy with him, and he does show respect to admins and I have never had any problems with him plus hes fun to play with
:wtg:

Hitman
12-24-2010, 05:51 PM
Is it me or are we banning anyone whos in the Top10......if thats the case I refuse to play on the server since I might get banned.....

ritalin
12-24-2010, 05:55 PM
Is it me or are we banning anyone whos in the Top10......if thats the case I refuse to play on the server since I might get banned.....

Don't worry, just don't give it more then your 35% and you are in safe zone.

And yes, I am ranked #1 at the moment.. with Willster creeping up on it.

Edit** Wesolych Swiont Hitman. Love yaa polish buddy..

Hitman
12-24-2010, 06:13 PM
Don't worry, just don't give it more then your 35% and you are in safe zone.

And yes, I am ranked #1 at the moment.. with Willster creeping up on it.

Edit** Wesolych Swiont Hitman. Love yaa polish buddy..

Wzajamnie.....i Bah Humbug!! haha.

ritalin
12-24-2010, 06:55 PM
Wzajamnie.....i Bah Humbug!! haha.

I dont understand the second part.. You are throwing too many big words at me so I am gonna take it as a disrispect.. :P :horse:

Hitman
12-24-2010, 07:43 PM
I dont understand the second part.. You are throwing too many big words at me so I am gonna take it as a disrispect.. :P :horse:

its english....and it means what it means....bah humbug!!! (scrooge)

Superman
12-26-2010, 08:09 PM
Well, I gave it the weekend while i went out of town and not one admin backed me up. Funny how that works. You sit there in admin chat calling him a cheater, i get a demo (yes, it was a long crappy demo with only 1 GOOD shot of him cheating) and you all cower. Hmmm. Atleast I know I have balls enough to demo him. PS, I will demo you every time im on the server. If your not hacking, you won't get banned, if I even think you sneezed wrong because a guy was coming around the corner, I will ban you and send them demo to steam and wait for their reply before I get you unbanned. You dare talk shit about me? You have no idea who I am or what im cappable of. If your smart, and you seem like you are, you will shut your mouth and respect everything I do concerning you. I don't care who you think your friends our. I read what they say, just cause they don't want to call you out, doesn't mean I wont. Enjoy your time on our servers and our community and have a wonderful day.

maynard
12-26-2010, 08:18 PM
for the record I wasn't paying attention 2 admin chat that game, I didn't know who you were demoing, I know I asked at 1 point, but never read your reply. also I never stated he was a cheater

Superman
12-26-2010, 08:21 PM
for the record I wasn't paying attention 2 admin chat that game, I didn't know who you were demoing, I know I asked at 1 point, but never read your reply. also I never stated he was a cheater

I know you weren't. There were atleast 3 others that I know of. I won't mention names. They should have the balls to mention something themselves.

SCRIBBLE
12-26-2010, 09:01 PM
PS, I will demo you every time im on the server. If your not hacking, you won't get banned, if I even think you sneezed wrong because a guy was coming around the corner, I will ban you and send them demo to steam and wait for their reply before I get you unbanned. You dare talk shit about me? You have no idea who I am or what im cappable of. If your smart, and you seem like you are, you will shut your mouth and respect everything I do concerning you. I don't care who you think your friends our.

I have a sneaking suspicion that this is what people are referring to when they say "IBIS sucks now." (paraphrased... it comes in many different forms)

Why would people play on IBIS servers if there are admins out for blood taking up slots just to demo (harass) a player every time he's in a server?

Superman
12-26-2010, 09:06 PM
scribble[nuke];95156']I have a sneaking suspicion that this is what people are referring to when they say "IBIS sucks now." (paraphrased... it comes in many different forms)

Why would people play on IBIS servers if there are admins out for blood taking up slots just to demo (harass) a player every time he's in a server?

Im not out for anyone. Willsure or what ever his name is thats number one is awesome and I dont go for him. Ive seen ritalin do some shit, Ive had admins back me up in chat, and now he's talking shit to me disrespecting me. It wasn't personal untill now.

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
12-26-2010, 09:31 PM
You dare talk shit about me? You have no idea who I am or what im cappable of. If your smart, and you seem like you are, you will shut your mouth and respect everything I do concerning you.

If you're being serious, then you're in dire need of professional help.

maynard
12-26-2010, 09:31 PM

go away hacker :icon_mrgreen:

Superman
12-26-2010, 09:35 PM

Isn't that clearly obvious? Ha Ha :banghead:

CYBER
12-26-2010, 09:39 PM
I know you weren't. There were atleast 3 others that I know of. I won't mention names. They should have the balls to mention something themselves.

was i in-game? and if i was, i dnt remember any incidence of u mentioning in chat that he was hacking...
then again, i am a mic/sound whore so i rarely check the chat, unless someones tells me to or steams me:P
superman, not to go against u , heck i have made a few bans that i thought were foolproof, but when ppl get used to regular players like ritalin around, they will double question any ban thread on them... trust me been there. my suggestion is what i would do if MY threads went cold: call it a truce (how the fuck do u spell that word?) and call it a day as well... go in game, have fun, if the guy plays again spec him anonymously and wait for someone ELSE to notice smthn shitty and report it to u and so u have back-ups. (in order words, dnt be a kavinski lol, no offence kav, u know i like u :P)

gd luck with that.
and ninja, fyi, willster just beat u for rank 1 :P
u gonna need some catching up to do , so plz, toggle on nxt time and do ur best lol, (that was both an honest statement and sarcastic at the same time, so deal with it lol ), until superman prooves u are hacking.
so, do we call it a day here and avoid the flames and go have fun in game until proven otherwise?

Superman
12-26-2010, 09:43 PM
was i in-game? and if i was, i dnt remember any incidence of u mentioning in chat that he was hacking...
then again, i am a mic/sound whore so i rarely check the chat, unless someones tells me to or steams me:P
superman, not to go against u , heck i have made a few bans that i thought were foolproof, but when ppl get used to regular players like ritalin around, they will double question any ban thread on them... trust me been there. my suggestion is what i would do if MY threads went cold: call it a truce (how the fuck do u spell that word?) and call it a day as well... go in game, have fun, if the guy plays again spec him anonymously and wait for someone ELSE to notice smthn shitty and report it to u and so u have back-ups. (in order words, dnt be a kavinski lol, no offence kav, u know i like u :P)

gd luck with that.
and ninja, fyi, willster just beat u for rank 1 :P
u gonna need some catching up to do , so plz, toggle on nxt time and do ur best lol, (that was both an honest statement and sarcastic at the same time, so deal with it lol ), until superman prooves u are hacking.
so, do we call it a day here and avoid the flames and go have fun in game until proven otherwise?

Obvisouly i have to seeings how noone is standing up. We will see what happens.

Carina
12-27-2010, 04:30 AM
@ Cyber you spelled it right..

I have been playing on WCS for as long as i have been here. Ninja was one of the first players that really pissed me off, cuz he was always right in my ass and killed me like 2 sec after the round started.. i got a bit better and i could, at times, actually stand my ground against him..
Even before i became admin there was people i called hacks on, Babo being one of them, and i kept saying he was one, till he actually got banned for wall hacks.. and i have called hacks on more people where it turned out that they actually was hacking, but i have never called it in Ninja..
Ninja just have skills, just like Baby, BigDumbAnimal and Wolf, and ohh boy have i many times heard and seen (in chat and people PM me on Steam) that people call hacks on them, but fact of the matter is that they just have skill.. And yes.. people have called hacks on Ninja before too, but i think that everyone with skill have at one point or an other been accused of being a hacker..

Bottom line is that i support Ninja in this.. i have known him for a long time, hes a friend, and hes nice and fun to play with.. and i seriously doubt that hes hacking..

ritalin
12-27-2010, 07:48 AM
PS, I will demo you every time im on the server. If your not hacking, you won't get banned, if I even think you sneezed wrong because a guy was coming around the corner, I will ban you and send them demo to steam and wait for their reply before I get you unbanned. You dare talk shit about me? You have no idea who I am or what im cappable of.

Bahahahah i m not sure if I should respond to this with a three or five point response, so i will mix it up a little.

Dear Superman,
As much as I enjoy playing on IBIS servers, I enjoy something else even more.
Making nerds misarble.
Knowing that you will go out your game time so much just to come at me and waste hours just to try to get me banned puts a smile on my face.
Fact is, after countless demos and hours wasted, you will end up at the same spot that you are right now, no one caring about what you got to say or prove. I don't understand why you feel like you are some higherpower cause you pay 11 bucks a month to be an admin but ohh well, nobody understood Hitler for killing all the jews and trying to take over the world. But we all know how that ended..
So let me pop your bubble and tell you this.. You ain't shit. Just another lost teenager/adolescence raging behind the computer screen instead of doing something useful with your life, and if you actually are, why not just enjoy the game??
Difference between me and you is that although I do enjoy playing video games, I am not such a loser douchebag like yourself. I mean thats aside the fact that I am alot better looking then you, smarter, bigger dick.. the list goes on for days..
So please, I BEG YOU, keep feeding into this and keep showing off your true colors to the whole IBIS community.
Truly yours,
NinjaOnRitalin
The Toggler

PS: If you are wondering, I m not comparing you to Hitler, not cause that would be morally wrong but because unlike you, Hitler actually succeeded with his plan to a certain point..
PSS: I am still wondering about what you are really capable of.. Being able to ban me cause your low self-esteemed ego can't handle the truth?? HOLY SHIT YOU DID SOMETHING GREAT WITH YOUR LIFE SO FAR! You accomplished to gather up the fee of 11 dollars +tax every month to feel special. And yes in some countries that might feed a starving child for two weeks but in America, ehh even Canada, for most thats less then an hour worth of work.

XX0wnsXY
12-27-2010, 08:56 AM
This thread has gone past the point of no return. it's at the stage of becoming uncomfortable to read. some of the things i have read sound too close to being personal threats, not needed and uncalled for.

CYBER
12-27-2010, 10:17 AM
This thread has gone past the point of no return. it's at the stage of becoming uncomfortable to read. some of the things i have read sound too close to being personal threats, not needed and uncalled for.

well owns, it is ibis forums -.- lol
but i do agree with owsnie, thread should be closed until further details. ninja is not banned yet, so best option is to dig up more shit .
superman i have a unconclusive threads as well myself, and u saw me last night flipping off when i saw haxor in game after i banned him... but as much as i felt the nag to ban his brother's account as well... sometimes u have to take the high road and try to proove him hacking another time .!
ciao y'all

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
12-27-2010, 11:29 AM

I'm going to kill you in your sleep.

XX0wnsXY
12-27-2010, 12:36 PM

I have 10 seconds to reeact without being held accountable :)

CYBER
12-27-2010, 01:33 PM

judging by owns' reply, i would suggest a condom :P
and a knife . knife optional.

Superman
12-27-2010, 05:16 PM
Bahahahah i m not sure if I should respond to this with a three or five point response, so i will mix it up a little.

Dear Superman,
As much as I enjoy playing on IBIS servers, I enjoy something else even more.
Making nerds misarble.
Knowing that you will go out your game time so much just to come at me and waste hours just to try to get me banned puts a smile on my face.
Fact is, after countless demos and hours wasted, you will end up at the same spot that you are right now, no one caring about what you got to say or prove. I don't understand why you feel like you are some higherpower cause you pay 11 bucks a month to be an admin but ohh well, nobody understood Hitler for killing all the jews and trying to take over the world. But we all know how that ended..
So let me pop your bubble and tell you this.. You ain't shit. Just another lost teenager/adolescence raging behind the computer screen instead of doing something useful with your life, and if you actually are, why not just enjoy the game??
Difference between me and you is that although I do enjoy playing video games, I am not such a loser douchebag like yourself. I mean thats aside the fact that I am alot better looking then you, smarter, bigger dick.. the list goes on for days..
So please, I BEG YOU, keep feeding into this and keep showing off your true colors to the whole IBIS community.
Truly yours,
NinjaOnRitalin
The Toggler

PS: If you are wondering, I m not comparing you to Hitler, not cause that would be morally wrong but because unlike you, Hitler actually succeeded with his plan to a certain point..
PSS: I am still wondering about what you are really capable of.. Being able to ban me cause your low self-esteemed ego can't handle the truth?? HOLY SHIT YOU DID SOMETHING GREAT WITH YOUR LIFE SO FAR! You accomplished to gather up the fee of 11 dollars +tax every month to feel special. And yes in some countries that might feed a starving child for two weeks but in America, ehh even Canada, for most thats less then an hour worth of work.

HA HA HA HA. You clearly have no idea who I am. That in itself is funny. First, Im not a teenager/adalesent/youngster. Second, I probably make more money in 1 week than you make in a month, possibly 2, depending on how much of a life you claim to have, but don't.... 3, I do have fun playing games, but life is more important. I also find it funny that you have to talk about your penis. Thats funny. You trying to compinsate for something? Hmmmm. Comparing me to Hitler.....WOW.... Enough said.... I have no self esteem issue's. Infact, I could care less about banning you personally. Infact... to add more insult to injury.... On second though, I think you have enough injuries already seeing how you have to talk about your pennis online and all. I won't be responding to you or this post anymore. Just know that if you are hacking I will catch you and if your not, then I won't. Cheers and good luck.

hallwagner
12-27-2010, 07:21 PM
@ Cyber you spelled it right..

I have been playing on WCS for as long as i have been here. Ninja was one of the first players that really pissed me off, cuz he was always right in my ass and killed me like 2 sec after the round started.. i got a bit better and i could, at times, actually stand my ground against him..
Even before i became admin there was people i called hacks on, Babo being one of them, and i kept saying he was one, till he actually got banned for wall hacks.. and i have called hacks on more people where it turned out that they actually was hacking, but i have never called it in Ninja..
Ninja just have skills, just like Baby, BigDumbAnimal and Wolf, and ohh boy have i many times heard and seen (in chat and people PM me on Steam) that people call hacks on them, but fact of the matter is that they just have skill.. And yes.. people have called hacks on Ninja before too, but i think that everyone with skill have at one point or an other been accused of being a hacker..

Bottom line is that i support Ninja in this.. i have known him for a long time, hes a friend, and hes nice and fun to play with.. and i seriously doubt that hes hacking..

oh please, there is no "skill" involved in wcs!

Carina
12-28-2010, 04:55 AM
oh please, there is no "skill" involved in wcs!

says the guy that dont have the balls to come play on it :smirk:

Wolfenstinger
12-28-2010, 12:19 PM
Ok, player name is [U][A]-NinjaOnRitalin<PA>|Music STEAM_0:0:25991192
Server: WCS
Crime: Walling
Obvious: NO

Excuse me for not being on CSS and playing WCS for so freaking long, but ritalin...is hacking...AGIAN!?!?!? -insert lul-

I'm just gonna be flat out clear with EVERYONE who is on WCS territory. You plan to wade in those waters, expect not one shark, but 10 million sharks to come at you (and the random guppy). Its a completely different level to the regular gun game or pub match. Literally. Anyone that's played with me pre-update knows. (just so anyone reading this knows, I read at least 3-4 pages of this thread then stopped cause I kinda understand whats happening).

Ritalin, slow up on makin ppl rage. If you get perm banned fore I'm back, it'll be one less ass for me to kick :(

And sorry I can't view the demo at this time, despite the fact ritalin is one of the few people that'll get on people's nerves in WCS. I know a few others, and they SURE AS HELL better know who they are, since they've been able to annoy the entire server on more than one map >:|. Just know theres those kind of people on there.

Carina
12-28-2010, 01:38 PM
Excuse me for not being on CSS and playing WCS for so freaking long, but ritalin...is hacking...AGIAN!?!?!? -insert lul-

I'm just gonna be flat out clear with EVERYONE who is on WCS territory. You plan to wade in those waters, expect not one shark, but 10 million sharks to come at you (and the random guppy). Its a completely different level to the regular gun game or pub match. Literally. Anyone that's played with me pre-update knows. (just so anyone reading this knows, I read at least 3-4 pages of this thread then stopped cause I kinda understand whats happening).

Ritalin, slow up on makin ppl rage. If you get perm banned fore I'm back, it'll be one less ass for me to kick :(

And sorry I can't view the demo at this time, despite the fact ritalin is one of the few people that'll get on people's nerves in WCS. I know a few others, and they SURE AS HELL better know who they are, since they've been able to annoy the entire server on more than one map >:|. Just know theres those kind of people on there.

:lmao:
I miss you Wolf :shit:

BladeTwinSwords
12-28-2010, 02:02 PM
I miss you both :assault:

acolyte_to_jippity
12-28-2010, 02:28 PM
I miss you both :assault:

meh, somewhat

mastercheff
12-28-2010, 02:36 PM
I feel as if Superman just got tired of me playing "Don't Stop" so he put up this thread. To be honest, IN ALL HONEST opinion from what I've seen on that demo and in-game I really doubt Ritalin hacks. In my mind, there's no hacks, only bullshit.

ritalin
12-28-2010, 02:46 PM

Pissing people off is my specialy not only in WCS but irl too! Don't worry I m not gonna get banned cause even tho i m hacking they cant prove it!!!(to those who are slow, this is a joke..) Wolf get your ass back in WCS.. I need a hacking mate..

Tickle Me Emo
12-28-2010, 03:53 PM
I lol'd @ this thread (especially Superman trying to be tough shit on the internet).

Ritalin hacks again! Oh noes! How many times has this happened before and been overturned? He's a good player, especially in WCS. Get used to it.

Superman
12-28-2010, 05:12 PM
(especially Superman trying to be tough shit on the internet).

Im not trying to be tough. I could care less who is scared of me on the internet. I seen something suspicious, I posted it. You don't like it, you can suck my digi balls and lick my digi dick. :) I could have perma banned him right on the spot, but unlike most, I do respect people who have been playing on the servers a long time.

CYBER
12-28-2010, 07:07 PM
Im not trying to be tough. I could care less who is scared of me on the internet. I seen something suspicious, I posted it. You don't like it, you can suck my digi balls and lick my digi dick. :) I could have perma banned him right on the spot, but unlike most, I do respect people who have been playing on the servers a long time.

yeah i agree with superman on 1 thing, sometimes when we have a doubt , we will post a BAN REQUEST, to see if other ppl agree.
only when VERY sure that he hacks that we will post a ban on him.
supernman is not to blame if he thinks this guy hacks by posting DEMOS, not simply saying so and banning him without what he calls proof.
that said, i dont think ninja hacks, from what i;ve seen him do so far, i rape his ass when the chance gets me, he gets lucky sure, can be uber annoying and stubborn to kill, as well as a pain in the butt when he stalks talking, but no hacking for now,.

BUT that doesnt mean he isnt , if superman wants to prove it , its his call, he can demo him later ,and post DECENT demos (again, dont be a kavinski, altho i still like the fucker :P but he cried wolf too many times on fluffy without decent demos... so yeah, dnt do that .)

speaking of crying wolf! WOLF GET UR ASS IN GAME!! i told u that i will rape ur cute little wolfy butt when i come back, i want u to start leveling up so that u wont be too easy later:P screw school , i will tutor u myself when the server is empty :P need maths? physics ? lol