PDA

View Full Version : WoW

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-17-2008, 06:26 PM
World Of Warcraft, anyone play it?
I do.
It is a time consumer ill admit i fucked up my life last year in 07 because of WoW.
All i did was play wow.
Someone asks "Hey Joe wanna go to the movies?"
Ill reject them and tell them I'm playing WoW or I'm to busy.
Now i don't play WoW as much.. when i do.. i go on for like 20 minutes then get bored and do something else.

I have been working on making my own private WoW server.. idk if i will ever complete it and have people be able to play on it.. but w/e.

Anyone play it?

Hitman
08-17-2008, 06:38 PM
Used to. Sold the account for 1200 bucks after I got tired of playing.

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-17-2008, 06:47 PM
1200 bucks! holy crap.
haha.
Well i guess if you add up all the days you paid as a member =P

Hadriel
08-17-2008, 11:59 PM
Yup, Spirestone Horde. Been playing on and off for about 2 years. Just rolled a warrior at the beginning of the summer actually, and got him to 70 two months ago. They've made leveling way easier, so it actually didn't take me too much time.. just woke up early and stayed up late so that I could still manage work and hanging out with peeps.

I only do arenas now though, so usually no more than 5 hours a week. No interest in raiding or the pve side of the game.

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-18-2008, 12:53 AM
Meh i hate lvling..
Thats why i switched to Fun Servers..
I just have no patients to sit there and try to lvl..
Takes to long for me.
Though i am two lvls away from outlands.. and i heard its really fast and easy to lvl then.

Steamer
08-18-2008, 08:23 AM
Nope, Play Guild Wars on and off once and a while though.

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-18-2008, 09:04 AM
WoW is the gayest game ever !!

Check link and you will know what I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MlrvqF8rWM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5msT0AOF20&feature=related

On second link go to 48 seconds.

Hadriel
08-18-2008, 09:31 AM
@Soy Sauce- fair enough I guess, have you tried following a leveling guide though? I was able to breeze through leveling my warrior.

WoW is the gayest game ever !!

Check link and you will know what I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MlrvqF8rWM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5msT0AOF20&feature=related

On second link go to 48 seconds.

Don't see how either of those make it a garbage game, but LMMMMAAAAOOO to the 2nd one!!

Steamer
08-18-2008, 09:34 AM
Omfg, lmao:lmao:

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-18-2008, 09:53 AM
@Soy Sauce- fair enough I guess, have you tried following a leveling guide though? I was able to breeze through leveling my warrior.

Don't see how either of those make it a garbage game, but LMMMMAAAAOOO to the 2nd one!!

I didnt say it was a garbage game. I said its a gay game. LoL

Steamer
08-18-2008, 10:03 AM
^ I can see the difference there.... lol.

Hadriel
08-18-2008, 11:47 AM
I didnt say it was a garbage game. I said its a gay game. LoL

:P lol. Well, in that case, I will agree. It is a very happy game! :icon_mrgreen:

Steamer
08-18-2008, 12:25 PM
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/1/c/4/1c4f5b9e2dfbe09515a69818c848afd5.jpg

http://www.visible-ink.org/images/Profile_Images/wanting_to_stop_wow22.jpg

http://pcmedia.gamespy.com/pc/image/article/667/667884/a-not-so-brief-interruption-20051117032346275.jpg

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-18-2008, 12:51 PM
[QUOTE=Hadriel;5750]@Soy Sauce- fair enough I guess, have you tried following a leveling guide though? I was able to breeze through leveling my warrior./QUOTE]
Well i got to lvl 56 on my warrior and gave up.. they are insanely hard to lvl.
I'm fury and starting to add points to the arms skill.
No i have never really followed one.
Maybe i will give it a try.

WoW is not gay.
Guildwars is gay.
So is Runescape.
WoW is more of a Social Network now.. people just talk... in my old guild.. some of us would set up a time.. just to take a plane somewhere just to meet up and stuff.

Paper
08-18-2008, 12:53 PM
I played WoW until I realized just how much time I was wasting playing it... oh right, and it got really boring too.

Steamer
08-18-2008, 01:11 PM
Soy Sauce;5767'][QUOTE=Hadriel;5750]@Soy Sauce- fair enough I guess, have you tried following a leveling guide though? I was able to breeze through leveling my warrior./QUOTE]

WoW is not gay.
Guildwars is gay.
So is Runescape.
WoW is more of a Social Network now.. people just talk... in my old guild.. some of us would set up a time.. just to take a plane somewhere just to meet up and stuff.

And another addict comes to the defense of WoW. :lmao:

Just go out in the real world and meet people..... Then its free with no monthly contract....unless you count... well... nevermind....

Hadriel
08-18-2008, 01:39 PM
Soy Sauce;5767']

WoW is not gay.
Guildwars is gay.
So is Runescape.

Warriors are easy to level if you're on par with the level of the monsters in your zone; casters like locks and mages can take down higher level stuff, same with rogues, but if you stick to lower level mobs, and dual wield 1handers you just put up sweeping strikes and whirlwind the hell out of everything. It worked pretty well for me. Google "James' horde leveling guide" (or the alli one if you're an alli). I was able to hit 70 in 8 ingame days, plus some afk time. Some peeps who have locks/mages were able to do it in as little as 6 by following it. You can just jump in somewhere, get 60 quick, then the 60-70 part only took me a week to do... (first zone will actually be the hardest for a warrior).

GW is pretty cool actually, my 2nd most played game of all time probably aside from d2. The pvp is pretty fun, I just stopped because all of the good pvpers quit a long time ago and none of my friends played anymore.

RS is worse than gay.

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-18-2008, 02:24 PM
I never said i play it for social purposes -.-
Infact my social life with FRIENDS is alot.

Yeah i use to do that when i was a lower lvl.. use whirlwind and fight like 3 at a time.. but now its tougher.. it seems that or my gear sucks ha =P
But i will look into it sometime thanks.
What realm do you play on?
I play on Zuljin.
Warrior name-Drakonn

GW is ok.. but when i played it.. my friend gave me a 14 day trail or w/e.. when i first enterd the game.. i got lost.. i saw people with good gear.. and i was like wtf do i do..
RS is gayer then gay.

Fish
08-18-2008, 04:36 PM
I have not played it. I used to play Ultima Online and it was the WoW of its time. I had fun doing it, but I dont know if I would play it again. That is why I dont care for WoW.

fender
08-18-2008, 04:40 PM
lol runescape good times
but i love wow private only

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-18-2008, 06:09 PM
Yeah WoW private servers are pretty cool.
They get boring after awhile though.

Hitman
08-18-2008, 06:16 PM
The game got boring and I just refused to play anymore. Sold it and never went back to the fucked up game.

ManBearPig <ibis>
08-18-2008, 06:31 PM
I cannot totally dis the terrible game cuz its brain washing of the Youth has made Blizzard enough money to be able to make Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 into amazing games. They probably would not be able to make the games so amazing without some of WoW's money.

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-18-2008, 06:45 PM
I cannot totally dis the terrible game cuz its brain washing of the Youth has made Blizzard enough money to be able to make Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 into amazing games. They probably would not be able to make the games so amazing without some of WoW's money.

I agree WoW has made loads of money.
I wanna play the new Diablo and Starcraft.
Awesome games.

Though now kids are brainwashed into thinking they can fight the bullies at school with there tier 6 armor o_0

ManBearPig <ibis>
08-18-2008, 06:57 PM
LOL @ the bullies part. They just need to start smoking so that they look cool and they wont be picked on. :)

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-18-2008, 07:03 PM
Smoking is for fags =P
They just need to start attracting the ladies and look pimp XD
When i say ladies.. i don't mean your lvl 30 orc friend from another state who you have cyber sex over WoW with.
XD

Hitman
08-18-2008, 07:04 PM
Hahaha at the bullies part. That actually happened in South Korea.

This one kid was fighting with another kid online. they both found out like 3-4 weeks later who they were irl. one of them got killed.

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-18-2008, 07:07 PM
Fact:Trying to fight another person with your fake tier 6 armor in South Korea results in death. You have been warned.

At one point when i was really addicted to WoW and i would find time to hang with my friends i would always just randomly start saying things like "I shall stab you with my lvl 25 sword called the Great Long Sword Of The Bear with +2damage enchanted on it RAWR SLICE"
o_0

But that was so two years ago...

mkII
08-18-2008, 08:50 PM
I got into Diablo 2 for a while. Played it for 2 years on and off. Finally I just hid the disk so I could stop playing and it has worked for 5 months now. Lately all I've been playing is counterstrike.

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-18-2008, 09:20 PM
Diablo is pretty addictive.
I remember fake being sick just to stay home and play it o_0

CSS rocks.

Satansof2
08-18-2008, 11:45 PM
lol me ill never play retail i just dont see the point of playing a game and paying per month just to talk to people and do the things you do on wow, its no that much of a graphic game, and it is nothin but a MMORPG mostly.....

i play private and i dont play much at all, i just admin the private server one of my friend's own........ and that gets boring too >.>

and the second youtube where it kid was crying and shit... WTF is he that addicted to it??? just tell the other people yo i have shit to do tomorrow can we pick this up after the stuff i have to do tomorrow lol.....

man thats crazy >.>

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-18-2008, 11:53 PM
Yeah WoW does get boring at times but meh my favorite MMO so far.

ROFL i seen that vid to.
It was mad funny.

Or i might be thinking of another one.
But some guy recorded this kid in there vent server and the kids parents told him "Hey son time to get off you play on that to much you can continue tommorow"
and the parents and him fight and then after awile it gets bad the parents are like "GOD DAMMIT YOU PLAY TO FUCKING MUCH! GET OFF" and you can hear the parents trying to pull him off and the kids like "PLEASSEEEAAA LET ME FINISH THIS INSTANCE! PLEEEASEEEEAAAA" i felt so bad for the kid. =P

Hadriel
08-19-2008, 12:35 AM
Soy Sauce;5780']I never said i play it for social purposes -.-
Infact my social life with FRIENDS is alot.

Yeah i use to do that when i was a lower lvl.. use whirlwind and fight like 3 at a time.. but now its tougher.. it seems that or my gear sucks ha =P
But i will look into it sometime thanks.
What realm do you play on?
I play on Zuljin.
Warrior name-Drakonn

GW is ok.. but when i played it.. my friend gave me a 14 day trail or w/e.. when i first enterd the game.. i got lost.. i saw people with good gear.. and i was like wtf do i do..
RS is gayer then gay.
Hmm yea, you may find that doing an instance here and there helps out a lot when you get some better gear. If you look up all the quests beforehand and have some good peeps to help you out you can get a shit-ton of xp from them too.
I play on Spirestone horde, name is Hadriel

Yea, that would explain it, in order to truly get anything out of gw you would had to have unlocked a bunch of shit by playing through the game and pvp'd for a while. Not really a game you can jump into and really enjoy (at least that's what I found) I started playing it in beta though, so I caught onto everything early and really got into the pvp side.

And... Diablo 3, will probably complete my gaming forever once it's released. I'd go back to D2 now if all my friends weren't on WoW/CS.

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-19-2008, 11:01 AM
Well thats the thing, I have got so high in lvl that people are looking for more Tank then fury and arms, DPS makes up for us fury and arms warriors we are mostly needed to tank now.
So people invite me then there like "Oh what talent are you?" so i say Fury.. then i get kicked out.
Sucks.
I do have two pieces of armor for lvl 57 tier 1 armor XD
Forgot the name =P

Meh i gave up on GW screw it.

Diablo rocks. XD

Steamer
08-19-2008, 11:46 AM
I tryed WoW for a couple day and was like WTF im BORED! Tryed a few other MMO's and was like I'm BORED. They all bore me now for some reason. I'm like F** This, Im going to play CS.

Oh, and the most best WoW armor is.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJDyVA04dq0

And Don't forget this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGWT04l0I0M

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-19-2008, 03:09 PM
ROFLCOPTER!
OMFG
Those vids are amazing.
XD

ManBearPig <ibis>
08-23-2008, 11:47 PM
Its a re-post but its fucking great...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-24-2008, 12:07 AM
I love that video.
But i must say.. the videos were the kids cry because they have to stop playing WoW.. is awesome.

Steamer
08-24-2008, 01:20 AM
That was a boring video...Weres The FUNNY. More Beatings and crying less talking lol.

[IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce
08-24-2008, 01:22 AM
Hahaha thats sad though.
Then theres this one were an 9 or 11 year old is on vent while playing WoW and these older guys talk about sex.. and this little kid is talking about it to hes like "Gots to get me some titties" and other stuff.. its hilarious.