PDA

View Full Version : I don't understand

anex
12-30-2010, 04:00 PM
I have never had a problem like this before. EVER since I have been playing on ibis.

I can join any server in my server window but for some reason every ibis comes up as unresponsive. All my other servers come up fine. (As in refresh master server list) American and European. However when I ping the servers from gametracker it says they are up but when I join css they won't fucking respond and its making me mad because this makes no fucking sense!

Edit: FUCK I'm in a french server. I don't even know what they are saying!!

acolyte_to_jippity
12-30-2010, 04:04 PM
I have never had a problem like this before. EVER since I have been playing on ibis.

I can join any server in my server window but for some reason every ibis comes up as unresponsive. All my other servers come up fine. (As in refresh master server list) American and European. However when I ping the servers from gametracker it says they are up but when I join css they won't fucking respond and its making me mad because this makes no fucking sense!

Edit: FUCK I'm in a french server. I don't even know what they are saying!!

baggette? baggette croissant?

lol, had to.

did css update recently?

anex
12-30-2010, 04:09 PM
I don't think it did. I got off wcs to call my card company, tried to get back on later and it said the servers wouldn't respond. This is fucking bullshit. If they did update, I am going to really start to get pissed off at fucking valve. At least give me the courtesy of knowing your going to fuck up my games.

taz1stP
12-30-2010, 05:19 PM
i am having same prob. i am going to download css beta and see if it works trew that i will let you know if it does.

ZERO
12-30-2010, 05:44 PM
are you able to ping the servers via a dos prompt?

taz1stP
12-30-2010, 05:46 PM
are you able to ping the servers via a dos prompt?

in English

acolyte_to_jippity
12-30-2010, 05:49 PM
in English

start->run-> type "cmd"-> hit enter-> type "ping <serverIP>"

if you get a response, then you can ping the servers

taz1stP
12-30-2010, 06:08 PM
start->run-> type "cmd"-> hit enter-> type "ping <serverIP>"

if you get a response, then you can ping the servers

ok thx and yes i can. but i it lost all the packets. and says 100% loss