PDA

View Full Version : Wcs?

Masskid
12-30-2010, 08:29 PM
Wow admins on WCS are out of control! all i hear is "this guy hacks" and "that guy hacks" its getting annoying everyone that can kill the top person is accused of hacking and it sickens me.

taz1stP
12-30-2010, 08:37 PM
Wow admins on WCS are out of control! all i hear is "this guy hacks" and "that guy hacks" its getting annoying everyone that can kill the top person is accused of hacking and it sickens me.

ok and you half the world sickens me but i dont go post on forms about it.

Masskid
12-30-2010, 08:43 PM
well im sick of being called a hacker everytime someone like mikey is in the server >.>

acolyte_to_jippity
12-30-2010, 08:47 PM
well im sick of being called a hacker everytime someone like mikey is in the server >.>

he can't ban you anymore before submitting a demo, so just play.

Masskid
12-30-2010, 08:48 PM
he can't ban you anymore before submitting a demo, so just play.

Ya i know but its annoying being called a hacker + it becomes contagious and next thing you know everyone is like hacker hacker hacker!

Christmas
12-30-2010, 08:59 PM
Use the mute feature and quite bitching.

Kavinsky
12-31-2010, 09:21 AM
the ibis mentality everybody:
Your wrong, shut up and get the fuck out.

how hospitable, makes you wonder why I left don't it?

Masskid
12-31-2010, 10:42 AM

lol ya i get what ya saying lol i would leave but i cant find any other good wcs server >.<

DJ_MikeyRevile
12-31-2010, 12:40 PM

you realize i have never once accused you of hacking right? your ban wasnt even by me...
stop using your brother as an excuse to feel special.

i strongly suggest you never reply to this thread again because all i see is flame in the making.

Sincerely,
Myself

p.s. your behavior in the server is beginning to become intolerable, i never once thought you hacked only your bro but my mind may change if you continue to make such a big deal about something so small and miniscule, like aco said no admins can perma ban you anyways.. Remember the consequences for the way you decide to treat admins in the server when they havnt said a word to you...

Masskid
12-31-2010, 12:52 PM
p.s. your behavior in the server is beginning to become intolerable, i never once thought you hacked only your bro but my mind may change if you continue to make such a big deal about something so small and miniscule, like aco said no admins can perma ban you anyways.. Remember the consequences for the way you decide to treat admins in the server when they havnt said a word to you...

ok sorry, you just use the word hacker very loosely

also my behavior is intolerable? your the one who tells people to call you Master Mikey or you will slay them, to me thats intolerable plus your always yelling into your mic to the point where i moved the voices down about half way and i still hear you above them >.>

DJ_MikeyRevile
12-31-2010, 12:55 PM
ok sorry, you just use the word hacker very loosely

also my behavior is intolerable? your the one who tells people to call you Master Mikey or you will slay them, to me thats intolerable plus your always yelling into your mic to the point where i moved the voices down about half way and i still hear you above them >.>

1. gain a sense of humor
2. i have a loud voice, this is known of me.
3. your arrogant attitude about how awesome you are joking about how you hack with other players is not fond to me.

Masskid
12-31-2010, 12:59 PM
1. gain a sense of humor
2. i have a loud voice, this is known of me.
3. your arrogant attitude about how awesome you are joking about how you hack with other players is not fond to me.

1. ok
2. ya its ok now lol
3. when? the only time i do that is to fons which doesn't care lol, i don't joke about me hacking? i just compair myself to will, ninja, haxor, etc. etc.

taz1stP
12-31-2010, 01:00 PM
you realize i have never once accused you of hacking right? your ban wasnt even by me...
stop using your brother as an excuse to feel special.

i strongly suggest you never reply to this thread again because all i see is flame in the making.

Sincerely,
Myself

mikey if someone kills you the first thing i hear you say is that guy is hacking or something like that.

DJ_MikeyRevile
12-31-2010, 01:02 PM
mikey if someone kills you the first thing i hear you say is that guy is hacking or something like that.

you are only right if you are implying the people who are regs who understand i know they really are not hacking.

acolyte_to_jippity
12-31-2010, 01:11 PM
you are only right if you are implying the people who are regs who understand i know they really are not hacking.

actually, the regs are the only ones you never call hacks on.

everyone else who is new an manages to kill you is hacking in your books

an also, you were saying mass hacks durring the whole johnny thing. don't lie.

actually, i'm wondering why you still are bitching and posting if you "left"
hmmmmm.......

DJ_MikeyRevile
12-31-2010, 01:18 PM
actually, the regs are the only ones you never call hacks on.

everyone else who is new an manages to kill you is hacking in your books

an also, you were saying mass hacks durring the whole johnny thing. don't lie.

actually, i'm wondering why you still are bitching and posting if you "left"
hmmmmm.......

i have never once accused mass of actually hacking. That is final, there is no more need to challenge my integrity. It is not needed here in a thread that was created merely to start drama.

Masskid
12-31-2010, 07:04 PM
hmmm mikey maybe we got off on the wrong foot :\ lets start over, hello i'm masskid :D

Vladninja
01-03-2011, 05:09 PM

I liked you Kavinsky (even when everyone told me not to) but if you left why are you still trolling our forums?

maynard
01-03-2011, 05:16 PM

I'm pretty sure know 1 gives a flying fuck why you left, all you did was QQ non stop. ppl come and ppl go, if you honestly think you leaving his impacted IBIS in anyway or that people care, then you think far 2 highly of yourself.

mikey quit trying 2 deny you call hacks on anything that moves, it's quite pointless.

Masskid
01-03-2011, 09:54 PM
know 1

no one* :D

taz1stP
01-03-2011, 09:58 PM
I'm pretty sure know 1 gives a flying fuck why you left, all you did was QQ non stop. ppl come and ppl go, if you honestly think you leaving his impacted IBIS in anyway or that people care, then you think far 2 highly of yourself.

mikey quit trying 2 deny you call hacks on anything that moves, it's quite pointless.

dam man who pissed in your cheerios this morning

maynard
01-04-2011, 02:49 AM
dam man who pissed in your cheerios this morning

isn't it obvious? clearly kav, hence my reply 2 him, but as always it needs 2 be simplified and drawn up in crayon for you 2 understand the obviousness of any situation, right?

I don't like people who cry and bitch non stop.. if you talk shit about this community, I take it personally... and kav did nothing but cry, bitch and talk shit the last year or so, it gets kinda old... more so when he's already left the community, yet is still trolling us cause he has nothing better 2 do with his time.

if you think I'm the only 1 who has these kinda feelings towards kav, you're beyond mistaken.

Hitman
01-04-2011, 10:11 AM
isn't it obvious? clearly kav, hence my reply 2 him, but as always it needs 2 be simplified and drawn up in crayon for you 2 understand the obviousness of any situation, right?

I don't like people who cry and bitch non stop.. if you talk shit about this community, I take it personally... and kav did nothing but cry, bitch and talk shit the last year or so, it gets kinda old... more so when he's already left the community, yet is still trolling us cause he has nothing better 2 do with his time.

if you think I'm the only 1 who has these kinda feelings towards kav, you're beyond mistaken.

+1 to the retard LOL

Kav....:banghead:

ritalin
01-04-2011, 10:11 AM
EVERYBODY STOP FLAMING!

let me get my popcorn real quick...

Ok GO!

hallwagner
01-06-2011, 11:55 AM

maybe they should just ban people from wcs for being gay. you automatically are if you play there. (half jk)

acolyte_to_jippity
01-06-2011, 01:22 PM
maybe they should just ban people from wcs for being gay. you automatically are if you play there. (half jk)

idea hall, why don't you stop posting on wcs threads? since all you do is flame an insult the server?

Superman
01-06-2011, 05:02 PM
idea hall, why don't you stop posting on wcs threads? since all you do is flame an insult the server?

I like that idea. I barely know you Hallmonitor. I see you in GG when wcs was down. You seemed cool, I get back on forums and all I see is you putting up thread after thread of admin abuse, i see you commenting on how wcs sucks, yet you don't play, I think you should really maintain a professorial attitude. There are many people who like and play on wcs, we as admins have enough to deal with without a flamer coming in and pissing on our corn flakes (had to throw the pee flakes in there). Ok, thanks, bye.

hallwagner
01-06-2011, 05:06 PM
I like that idea. I barely know you Hallmonitor. I see you in GG when wcs was down. You seemed cool, I get back on forums and all I see is you putting up thread after thread of admin abuse, i see you commenting on how wcs sucks, yet you don't play, I think you should really maintain a professorial attitude. There are many people who like and play on wcs, we as admins have enough to deal with without a flamer coming in and pissing on our corn flakes (had to throw the pee flakes in there). Ok, thanks, bye.

so admin abuse is good? kk ill go with that, maybe i should get my admin back because apparently admin abuse is the norm

Superman
01-06-2011, 05:17 PM
so admin abuse is good? kk ill go with that, maybe i should get my admin back because apparently admin abuse is the norm

I didn't say it was ok. But Im also saying that snitch's get stitch's bitch's... HA HA. Stop being a tattle tail. Seriously. The end... K, thanks, bye

acolyte_to_jippity
01-06-2011, 05:29 PM

what he's saying is not that it's ok, but that you have no place to be posting in threads relating to wcs.

Superman
01-06-2011, 06:17 PM
what he's saying is not that it's ok, but that you have no place to be posting in threads relating to wcs.

That too!

Hitman
02-13-2011, 07:07 AM
FFS Kitty. Im sick of this.

Stop bumping old posts dude. Especially if its for bullshit. Closed and deleted your post.