PDA

View Full Version : Superman Race

Superman
01-05-2011, 02:41 PM
Ok, so I posted inside the WCS Races section an idea for a new race, not cause I think im special or anything but because we got one superhero already, why not another? And because I think im special....lol...jk Ok, so here's my idea.

Class: Superman
Specs:
1. Speed (run/fly speed increased)
2. Strength (Extra Damage)
3. Armor (Can't be bullet proof so how about life and armor instead, increase value by 10 points per lvl, 8 - 10 lvls.)
4. Lasers (instead of the ability to knife, he shoots lasers in front of him that does damage = to that of a knife or starting pistol)
5. Fly/Teleport (Seeings how superman is faster than a speeding bullet and no one can see him with their eyes, I would recommend Teleportation. Flying wouldn't be bad either except, flying sucks on wcs servers.)

Level to obtain: 500+ range due to its extremely helpfull bonus's

Objects you can buy to help/damage class:
Kryptonite bullets (increase damage on superman by a lot. :) )
X-Ray goggles (Superman has the ability to see through objects, though giving someone walls would be EPIC, it would also be OP. But, if you were willing to spend 16,000 on a pair and be left with no weapons. Then thats not a bad idea. :)

I would like your idea's and opinions. Again, I am being serious about the class and about it NOT being because im special. I think it would be really cool to have a superman class. So please lets keep this relevant. Thank you.

Swifcfer
01-08-2011, 02:24 AM
4. Lasers (instead of the ability to knife, he shoots lasers in front of him that does damage = to that of a knife or starting pistol)

Could be like prog knife...only red.

But the x-ray vision would be kinda cheap. say you go on a killing spree and stack up 16k and still have a wep. or just save up and pick a wep up xD

Angry Kitty
01-15-2011, 04:04 PM
Well, we also need a new race called Angry Kitty, it shall have a skin of the cat, powers:
Kittys Paws: Silent running
Speed: Speed, Levitate
High Jump: levitation
Im gonna fire in my LAZOR: Lazer eyes
Anger explosion: if cat gets damaged to hard it will explode

Superman
03-13-2011, 03:22 PM
Angry Kitty race? LOL, no. Unless it can be my pet in real life. :)

Me Haha
03-13-2011, 07:33 PM
how about a Wolfenstinger race?

Wolf(Ability): Deals 99999999 Dmg on one random enemy.
Sting(Ultimate): Deals 99999999 Dmg to every enemy within a 99999999999999 meter radius.

Sounds like fun no?

Stealthsniper
03-13-2011, 07:36 PM
how about a Wolfenstinger race?

Wolf(Ability): Deals 99999999 Dmg on one random enemy.
Sting(Ultimate): Deals 99999999 Dmg to every enemy within a 99999999999999 meter radius.

Sounds like fun no?

i think that would be a bit over powered but thats just me

Me Haha
03-13-2011, 07:37 PM
i think that would be a bit over powered but thats just me

Really? imo it has as much power as any other race /sarcasm

Superman
03-14-2011, 12:46 PM
You should probably make a new thread for your own race and leave this one to a reasonable race. Thanks. :)

maynard
03-14-2011, 01:15 PM

You should probably make a new thread for your own race and leave this one to a reasonable race. Thanks.

race suggestions belong in the race suggestion thread. we're not gonna spam the WCS folder with a million race ideas. keep it 2 the proper thread or the threads will just be removed. if zero wants 2 make a sub forum section for race suggestions that's his call, but there's literally no need given the fact we have a thread dedicated 2 race suggestions.

Superman
03-14-2011, 01:26 PM
I was told by Zero to put suggestions here. That was about 3 months before the race suggestion thread came out. :) You can move it to the proper section. :) Thats cool.

maynard
03-14-2011, 01:46 PM
I know this is an old thread. I was commenting on you telling whoever bumped this recently 2 make their own thread regarding a race.

Superman
03-14-2011, 04:15 PM
Ahhhhh. I C Said the blind man to the def women. :)