PDA

View Full Version : Bleach....POSSIBLE SPOLIER

Hitman
01-07-2011, 11:52 AM
I really dont want to give things away...but I ended up reading online on how the current anime with the current Aizen fight and what happens....

Is anyone else disappointed by what happens? Is that the end?

Steamer
01-07-2011, 04:09 PM
Yes.. yes I am...

If you read further... he will regain.

No it is not...

Expect more arc's...

Look up ^ Gin eye's open!

Andrew_Pavlik
01-07-2011, 05:30 PM
Oh, I kind of liked how it ended, Ichigo gave up something that it seemed no one else was willing to do to defeat him, but this current arc, is dumb so far.

Hitman
01-07-2011, 05:41 PM
Yes.. yes I am...

If you read further... he will regain.

No it is not...

Expect more arc's...

Look up ^ Gin eye's open!

I just read up on some site that ends this arc.....and i was like WTF......glad that he he ended Aizens stupid reign and all but now im even more happy to find out that he regains

Steamer
01-07-2011, 05:44 PM
Oh, yea it end this arc, it though you meant Bleach itself lol.

Hitman
01-07-2011, 06:24 PM
I am talking about this arc yeah.....I'm only watching the anime..... Currently last episode I saw was ichigo trying to learn the final tenshou....and when I read up online it said he loses his powers....that's why I freaked out....I need my weekly bleach fix.....

Steamer
01-07-2011, 06:29 PM
2 weeks till storyline continues. -_-

acolyte_to_jippity
01-07-2011, 07:35 PM
i lost interest in bleach about halfway through heuco mundo. i relized that it was identical to DBZ as far as plot goes (not specifics like setting/character, but overall idea)

guy is most powerful fucker in worl, gets ass creamed. trains up, beats guy who beat him earlier. new villian introduce. next season, get ass handed to him by some low-level guy, train up, defeat big baddie. next season, get ass handed to him by low-level guy, train up, defeat big baddie....

mastercheff
01-08-2011, 12:28 PM
Bleach itself is an entire arc.

THE HOLY SH**T!
01-10-2011, 02:11 AM
bleach is awesome i hate most anime's though.

Joker
01-11-2011, 02:47 PM
I like Bleach and I don't like very many Anime's either, but i do have to admit i don't like how the Aizen battles ended because they didn't even get the the part of how they get to fight Aizen.....

Steamer
01-11-2011, 05:06 PM
I like Bleach and I don't like very many Anime's either, but i do have to admit i don't like how the Aizen battles ended because they didn't even get the the part of how they get to fight Aizen.....

Say what? o_O