PDA

View Full Version : Forced switch of limited races

Xerenix
01-08-2011, 06:19 PM
As it is now, when someone joins the server and is a race that is limited per team for example Vagabond which is limited to 1 per team, it will force a player who is already on the server and using Vagabond to change into a different race.

Could it be changed so that the player who joins the server has to switch to a different race instead of the player already in the server?

Superman
01-08-2011, 06:29 PM
As it is now, when someone joins the server and is a race that is limited per team for example Vagabond which is limited to 1 per team, it will force a player who is already on the server and using Vagabond to change into a different race.

Could it be changed so that the player who joins the server has to switch to a different race instead of the player already in the server?

I concur, this is an annoyance. I don't think it should be rank comes first, first come first serve.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-08-2011, 06:36 PM
how about it be like before, but expanded a little.

they join, an are told to change. but, they can still play, but after 2 rounds of them not changeing, they get kicked (tie it to a database and you coul shift to temp bans for repeat offences)

ZERO
01-08-2011, 07:14 PM
I did not make this change but am trying to get the developer to change it.

ZERO
01-08-2011, 07:25 PM
I have been told that this is a bug so I have made a thread here: http://war3source.com/index.php?topic=598.0