PDA

View Full Version : How long am i banned for?

<<VeNoMouS><StatuS:HigH>>
01-08-2011, 06:39 PM
Yeah so i got banned for breaking Hallwagners cade once and he whinned to one of the new admins to ban me and they did. Hallwagner just hates on me cause im way better then him all you have to do is compare our stats. Anyways this is my first ban so from what i know people have been banned for worse and they've only been banned for a certain ammount of time. So how do you find out how long the ban is for?

Oasis
01-08-2011, 07:53 PM
It should have said in the console...?

hallwagner
01-08-2011, 10:53 PM
Yeah so i got banned for breaking Hallwagners cade once and he whinned to one of the new admins to ban me and they did. Hallwagner just hates on me cause im way better then him all you have to do is compare our stats. Anyways this is my first ban so from what i know people have been banned for worse and they've only been banned for a certain ammount of time. So how do you find out how long the ban is for?

hahahahaha, i dont hate you. i just hate cadebreakers. i didnt mean for it to be long, but if it was im sorry :p

p.s. ily venemous, even though you are a shitty lol jk

&&toasties
01-09-2011, 06:10 PM

I banned you for, as you admitted, cade breaking.

I believe I was either in the cade at the time or I was spectating Hall.

I don't remember how long it was for, but it shouldn't have been more than 1 day.

Unless you really pissed me off, then you would have gotten 7 days.

And BTW, FYI, I'm not a new admin.

:]]

-=NYS=- C.O.
01-10-2011, 11:02 AM
I banned you for, as you admitted, cade breaking.

I believe I was either in the cade at the time or I was spectating Hall.

I don't remember how long it was for, but it shouldn't have been more than 1 day.

Unless you really pissed me off, then you would have gotten 7 days.

And BTW, FYI, I'm not a new admin.

:]]

1 day ban for cade breaking is too excessive. A week and he would have been unbanned by the higher ups. You're one of the worst admins ever.

inthebutt
01-10-2011, 02:13 PM
1 day ban for cade breaking is too excessive. A week and he would have been unbanned by the higher ups. You're one of the worst admins ever.

I wish we could get a like button for post like on facebook cause I would totally spam the shit out of this like button for this post of NYS.

I'm just saying.

&&toasties
01-10-2011, 02:24 PM

Funny, I'm considered VERY lenient compared to most.

So doesn't that make me awesome?

If it had been anyone else, you'd have no problem.

Oops!

Did I just go there, AGAIN?

P:

whytboiz33
01-11-2011, 04:24 PM

this post should be published for the world to enjoy

Swifcfer
01-11-2011, 09:44 PM
Hey hall why were you even in zombie mod, its for fags. WCS is the way to go! :stupid:

hallwagner
01-12-2011, 09:56 PM
Hey hall why were you even in zombie mod, its for fags. WCS is the way to go! :stupid:

wcs is by far the gayest mod ive seen in my entire life :plzdie: lol :p

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-12-2011, 11:58 PM

Oops!

P:

you are lenient when you are like me
5 min bans for all ZM rule breakers

you arnt trying to get them out of the server, you are trying to teach them a lesson..

&&toasties
01-13-2011, 02:25 AM
you are lenient when you are like me
5 min bans for all ZM rule breakers

you arnt trying to get them out of the server, you are trying to teach them a lesson..

Did you miss the "THAN MOST" part?

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-13-2011, 03:14 AM
Did you miss the "THAN MOST" part?

Oops!

P:

i guess i did

&&toasties
01-13-2011, 05:01 AM
i guess i did

lolit'skay<33

Link
01-13-2011, 05:13 AM

+10000000000000000000000

best post ever. you are my hero.

and toastie, you may be more lenient than most, i couldn't say. however, a day for a broken cade? seven days, if you were upset? a week long ban because you got mad at someone is proof that even if you were not a 'new admin', no one would be able to tell the difference. that you would even consider it, for something as trivial as that, well, NYS put it best.

You're one of the worst admins ever.

:stupid: :plzdie: :) lol :lmao:

:rant:

&&toasties
01-13-2011, 03:16 PM
+10000000000000000000000

best post ever. you are my hero.

and toastie, you may be more lenient than most, i couldn't say. however, a day for a broken cade? seven days, if you were upset? a week long ban because you got mad at someone is proof that even if you were not a 'new admin', no one would be able to tell the difference. that you would even consider it, for something as trivial as that, well, NYS put it best.

:stupid: :plzdie: :) lol :lmao:

:rant:

It's not my fault you're a fail admin and only bought it for your own purposes.

Rawb does the same shit as I do, no bull shit.

It's not tolerated.

You gonna piss on him too?

One of the most respected people in ibis?

Link
01-13-2011, 05:55 PM
Is 'rawb' going to ban someone for a week for if he gets upset at the broken cade? If he is as respected as you say, I don't think he would.

You can look to others to justify a bad call, but I don't think anyones coming to your rescue.

Anyways. This thread is moot now. I just replied because NYS made a valid point that needed to be reiterated.

I'm out. Better things to do.

&&toasties
01-13-2011, 07:37 PM
Is 'rawb' going to ban someone for a week for if he gets upset at the broken cade? If he is as respected as you say, I don't think he would.

You can look to others to justify a bad call, but I don't think anyones coming to your rescue.

Anyways. This thread is moot now. I just replied because NYS made a valid point that needed to be reiterated.

I'm out. Better things to do.

lolol.

You're much more of a dumbass than I thought.