PDA

View Full Version : Oasis's app

Oasis
01-08-2011, 07:05 PM

In game Name: Oasis

Weapons of Choice: Pump Shotty/Deagle

Maps: Pub - Office, Dust, Port/ZM - BOTH Lila Panics, Siberia_v2, TEXTURE ESCAPE :D, salon_moon

Reason for App: I think i've been here long enough now to qualify for a spot in the clan. I never really went with everyone else and applied back then, because I never felt like I was welcome yet. Also, of course... I enjoy playing on these servers as much as everyone else here, and would love to be a part of the clan!

Experience: I've never really been into CSS professionally, I mean... I have skill, just not the skill more than half of our other ibis players have. The only skill I have is in the ZM, really. :P

Contact Info:
[email protected]

Steam Friends: Too many to name :P

A little about me: I'm a senior/17 in high school. I've never really stuck with any community other than ibis. Not going to drag this on any longer, so that's it.

&&toasties
01-08-2011, 08:19 PM
This is unexpected!

+1!

Oasis is a great player, and a great guy.

He can be fun sometimes too...

P:

hallwagner
01-08-2011, 10:56 PM
+1 for you brotato

Rage
01-08-2011, 11:08 PM
I've played with him a lot. this guy is a genuine legit player. He and I used to rock out on many maps. Great times. Roy highway ftw!
Hes got my vote hands down!

๖ReS
01-08-2011, 11:41 PM

In game Name: Oasis

Weapons of Choice: Pump Shotty/Deagle

Maps: Pub - Office, Dust, Port/ZM - BOTH Lila Panics, Siberia_v2, TEXTURE ESCAPE :D, salon_moon

Reason for App: I think i've been here long enough now to qualify for a spot in the clan. I never really went with everyone else and applied back then, because I never felt like I was welcome yet. Also, of course... I enjoy playing on these servers as much as everyone else here, and would love to be a part of the clan!

Experience: I've never really been into CSS professionally, I mean... I have skill, just not the skill more than half of our other ibis players have. The only skill I have is in the ZM, really. :P

Contact Info:
[email protected]

Steam Friends: Too many to name :P

A little about me: I'm a senior/17 in high school. I've never really stuck with any community other than ibis. Not going to drag this on any longer, so that's it.

Lol your real name is Cody.

Cody is a faggot's name.

Just kidding bro I love you <3 +1