PDA

View Full Version : GG Clarification

Link
01-13-2011, 05:26 AM
So I looked around, and didn't immediately see it, but I know it's around here somewhere.

Leaving and reconnecting to the server to get on a higher gun is not allowed, right? I know it's not permitted, but someone contested it and I couldn't handily find the rule. :P I have a specific case in mind, but I wanted to cover my bases for future reference as well.

Where can I find that particular rule? :P Haha.

Thanks guys.

CYBER
01-20-2011, 10:30 AM
So I looked around, and didn't immediately see it, but I know it's around here somewhere.

Leaving and reconnecting to the server to get on a higher gun is not allowed, right? I know it's not permitted, but someone contested it and I couldn't handily find the rule. :P I have a specific case in mind, but I wanted to cover my bases for future reference as well.

Where can I find that particular rule? :P Haha.

Thanks guys.

it IS illegal, problem is , its hard as fuck to prove it .
for all u know the player lost connection, or went to another server to check out smtn , or got kicked for ping, or wtvr... many excuses... so some admins avoid banning to avoid the flames if turned out the ban was uncalled for.

unless u have him recorded blatantly admitting that he is going to rejoin to get a higher gun or that he just did, or that u have it recorded over at least 5 maps in a row PLUS a screen shot of the console at each time he left and joined (i.e the console shows that in less than 2 mins, he left and rejoined, and then u show a print screen of his level THEN to prove it was to get levels, and have that at EACH time he left and came back for those 5 rounds...

yeah its a bitch to prove ,but if u DID take the time to have all those proofs ready, i'll make his ban smthn to remember and an example out of him.
just get me the proof, i'd play in window mode when that guy does that so that u can printscreen the console each time and save it directly and get back to game WHILE having typed this console when u first start to demo him:

record wtvrNameUwant
sb_Status
(wait until 5 maps are gone at least or that he did that more than 5 times and then type)
stop
(to stop the demo, then upload them to megashare and post the links here.)