PDA

View Full Version : Grandpa snuggles unprofessional and refusing to admit fault

deaf
08-20-2008, 12:41 PM
So me and grandpa had a little argument over how trainescape isn't a good escape map because you can't escape and that one has to resort to using unintended map areas to win( ie. jumping on buildings that are clear meaning that was not their intention) to survive. he says its a great map at which point he slaps himself up to those areas to survive... i call him out on that and he mutes me.

Next as a zombie i am chasing humans, see him on train and proceed to climb onto train and turn him when he slaps himself up. I of course call him on that as you will see in this console i just copy pasted off of. He than not only does not apologize, but tries to make me seem like the bad guy. He simply should have said, sorry, i didn't see you so i was slapping myself to safety or whatever.

Also, just for future reference and clarification, are admins suppose to slap ppl to safety on maps such as trainscape?

(ADMIN) Grandpa Snuggles <ibis.a>: slapped player Grandpa Snuggles <ibis.a> with 0 damage
Join our forums: ibisgaming.com
FoCA|deaf : snuggles u cant slap urself away fomr me....
ñפֿ|CaptainTBadass killed iknowafable with zombie_claws_of_death.
ßrµn¢hïe : drake every body knows that
Manji Ninjitsu suicided.
Super Baby Sniper [RoA] suicided.
FoCA|deaf : thtats the equivalent of ztelign me fomr
(ADMIN) Grandpa Snuggles <ibis.a>: didnt
puppy w/ big blue eyes : !stuck
FoCA|deaf : yes u did...
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for STEAM_0:1:20167243.
(ADMIN) Grandpa Snuggles <ibis.a>: i slapped cause i doosted everyone
iknowafable connected
YoUgOtPwN has a $600 Bounty started
YoUgOtPwN killed Grandpa Snuggles <ibis.a> with zombie_claws_of_death.
FoCA|deaf : i was about to get you on train... than u slapped off
(ADMIN) Grandpa Snuggles <ibis.a>: i do that for everyone who boosts.
FoCA|deaf : so
(Terrorist) FoCA|deaf : !ztele
[ZOMBIE] You have 8 / 10 uses of ztele left this round.
(Terrorist) FoCA|deaf : !ztele
[ZOMBIE] You have 7 / 10 uses of ztele left this round.
puppy w/ big blue eyes : !ztele
You Don't Know Me :D died.
puppy w/ big blue eyes : admin
puppy w/ big blue eyes : gates r closed
puppy w/ big blue eyes : i r trapped
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for STEAM_0:1:6407330.
Join our 20 slot Gun Game Server at 69.9.42.167:27015
[PmR] Beyond connected
ñפֿ|CaptainTBadass : me toow
§7ΣÅMÆR killed -=UN7UCKY KN1VEZ=- with g3sg1.
ßrµn¢hïe killed Grandpa Snuggles <ibis.a> with sg550.
»« connected
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for STEAM_0:1:12960215.
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for STEAM_0:1:12960215.
YoUgOtPwN killed +hot wings bitch+<ibis.a> with zombie_claws_of_death.
ETB: Forced »« to Terrorists (Owned).
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for STEAM_0:1:13176984.
[realboys_master]brian suicided.
ßrµn¢hïe : hot wingz is behind
(ADMIN) Grandpa Snuggles <ibis.a>: this guys accusing me of slappiung me away from a bzombie
Lone Zombie vA killed YoUgOtPwN with m4a1.
-=:JDM:=- Holy Invoker #^SC300 connected
FoCA|deaf : not accusing... im sayign
FoCA|deaf : cos u did
FoCA|deaf : i was behind u
puppy w/ big blue eyes : TELEPORT PLEASE
(ADMIN) +hot wings bitch+<ibis.a>: snuggles was slapping because he boosted
FoCA|deaf : than u slapped away...
puppy w/ big blue eyes : IM STUCK
FoCA|deaf : so what
ßrµn¢hïe : hot wingz go staright up
(ADMIN) Grandpa Snuggles <ibis.a>: when i slapped b4 i eve saw the zombie, and hot wings, if u boost dont u usually slapp your
FoCA|deaf : its self sacrifice
wutanigger : LOL
puppy w/ big blue eyes : TLEEPORT PLEASE
Stop hackers, support the server, be a leader, and become an ADMIN. Type !admin to find out more!
puppy w/ big blue eyes : IM STUCK IN A ROOM
ßrµn¢hïe killed ҲŞV- Ş.W.A.T. KILLER with sg550.
FoCA|deaf : type !ztele
ñפֿ|CaptainTBadass : !stuck
+hot wings bitch+<ibis.a> : !ztele
puppy w/ big blue eyes : IM TRAPPED IN AROOM
(ADMIN) Grandpa Snuggles <ibis.a>: HOT WINGS
puppy w/ big blue eyes : IT';LL TELE ME THE SAME ROOM
ñפֿ|CaptainTBadass : type !stuck
puppy w/ big blue eyes : !ztele
(ADMIN) +hot wings bitch+<ibis.a>: what
puppy w/ big blue eyes : !stuck
You earned a $600 Bounty for killing Ichi The Killer
FoCA|deaf killed Ichi The Killer with zombie_claws_of_death.
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for STEAM_0:0:11579995.
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for STEAM_0:0:11579995.
puppy w/ big blue eyes : IM STILL IN THE SAME ROOM
Ichi The Killer : WTF
(ADMIN) Grandpa Snuggles <ibis.a>: THIS GUYS ACCUSING ME OF SLAPPING AWAY FROM A ZOMBIE, WHEN I DIDNT EVEN SEE THE ZOMBIE
puppy w/ big blue eyes : GATES R CLOSED
FoCA|deaf : well apologize than
(ADMIN) +hot wings bitch+<ibis.a>: dude foca elave him alone
Ichi The Killer : foca where are you that you were able to stab me
FoCA|deaf : and say next time ill pay more attetnion

ZERO
08-20-2008, 01:15 PM
No, that is abuse and exploiting. Also what they are supposed to do is tell us that there is an imbalance and make suggestions to help us fix it such as slowing the zombies down or giving them less health.

deaf
08-20-2008, 01:24 PM
ty zero. on the topic of trainescape, it is impossible to escape on the train because it is too slow. firstly, its easy for zombies to kill you, secondly, if your on the back of th train (easier to hold against zombies) you'll die by the nuke cos the train is too slow and doesnt escape the nuke area

mkII
08-20-2008, 01:33 PM
I don't see why "slapping because I boosted others" is any sort of reason to do it. The reason why those who boost others are applauded and thanked is because in the end they aren't getting up top to safety - they will surely be turned.

deaf
08-20-2008, 02:03 PM
exactly, its a unfair advantage for humans because none of them turn on the train, so zombies will have to boost (far less zombies to begin with) and if they all slapped up thered be even less ppl to turn. and zombies such as fast wont be able to jump up to those unintended spots and the only way to get to the treehouse is the train, and humans dont activate it... so zombies have to go do the human's job as well.

Charlie
08-20-2008, 03:23 PM
wow we already went over this, i have AT LEAST 5 people who will back me up on this one zero, i boosted all of them and was like, guys since i boosted all of you is it okay if i slap myself up since i didnt do it last 2 rounds and got zombied.At least 10 people said yes, they all said thanks for boosting since i did it for 3 straight rounds, and on the final round i didnt even see the zombie, he wasnt even on the train yet and i slapped myself up, right when i got onth the boost building i saw the zombie goin up the ladder on the train, he said wtf and startd complaining about how thats admin abuse. i asked if it would be okay since i boosted for 3 rounds straight, this guy was causing much trouble on the server cause he was riding my ass that whole map about me doing absolutly nothing, just ask hot wings.

+Hot Wings+
08-20-2008, 03:36 PM
foca just had to make a scene out of nothing. it was no big deal he boosted all humans up then slapped himself up and deaf saw him...grandpa told me he didnt see him behind. i wasnt there to see it happen so...

iceofworm
08-20-2008, 03:51 PM
as some one who plays with foca alot, i know him in game well.. and he isnt the type of person to randomly say something, only after a few issues would he say anything none the less post something..

foca's word is as good as gold to me.

+Hot Wings+
08-20-2008, 03:58 PM
well like i said...i wasnt there to see this event happen so all my words are based off the argument the two had. i think most just wanted them both to shut up. lol. foca is cool never had a problem with him, but i dont think the issue is great enough to warrant a revoke.

deaf
08-20-2008, 04:01 PM
i never once said i wanted his admin to be revoked. but as you can see by his demeanor in this thread, he is not at least one bit sorry that he was doing something he should not have.

edit: furthermore, on what basis is i helped everyone therefore i get to cheat allowed. as i said in game, its self sacrifice. if you wnat cts to win and are willing to sacrifice yourself to save them kudos. however, doing that than using an ability that no other player has to save yourself is unfair. and the fact that u didnt see me is not an excuse, otherwise ppl will always claim i didnt see him so i zteled.

Fish
08-20-2008, 04:29 PM
Grandpa, like myself, gets tired of people whining about no one boosting and everyone wanting the first person to boost. WHenever I play trainescape, I am 90% of the time first to the train. Does that mean I should sacrafice myself 90% of the time??? It gets old. I think making the zombies slower would give them even more of an unfair advantage since people will still boost onto the building while the fast zombie is going no faster then a human. Less HP might be able to do the trick especially since all you get is guns and ammo in the armory that have about 4 clips total.

deaf
08-20-2008, 04:37 PM
... if u dont want to be in the argument stop posting. by posting in this thread you are implicating yourself

Steamer
08-20-2008, 05:01 PM
Just stop the argument, Was a good gesture of everyone, but anyone who has played here for a while knows the sacer does not get slapped up lol. Not taking anyones side, + ZERO has clearly stated that slapping yourself any were in any map is a direct violation of rules (no matter how good the intention or what you did for others was). Remember Rodrigo's problems? :lmao:

ZERO
08-20-2008, 05:18 PM
OK for now it will will be allowed but when I make adjustments so that the humans can get to the end without all being killed by zombies you will no longer be able to use that place, i think that sounds fair. So now lets talk about the best way to make it fair for the humans ok!

deaf
08-20-2008, 05:23 PM
going on the roof is allowed or slapping is allowed zero?

to make it fair would be pretty hard as teh train is very very slow. ppl do not seem to believe me, but if your on the end of the train while its moving and the nuke goes off you die. so if there is a way to delay the nuke or make the train go faster than at least ppl will try and escape on it.

Fish
08-20-2008, 06:36 PM
going on the roof is allowed or slapping is allowed zero?

to make it fair would be pretty hard as teh train is very very slow. ppl do not seem to believe me, but if your on the end of the train while its moving and the nuke goes off you die. so if there is a way to delay the nuke or make the train go faster than at least ppl will try and escape on it.

Definatly good ideas. Make the train a tad faster. I still think lowering the zombie HP is a good gesture as well for my reason stated above about the ammo.

ZERO
08-20-2008, 06:59 PM
It is impossible to make the train go faster unless there is another version of the map with the problem corrected

deaf
08-20-2008, 07:05 PM
hmm... than perhaps making zombie spawn later/ make humans run a tad faster?
btw is boosting allowed or slapping allowed?

whytboiz33
08-20-2008, 07:30 PM
making the zombie spawn later and making him respawn in spawn(lol) would might help.

deaf
08-20-2008, 07:47 PM
currently the zombie does spawn in spawn, but i think a later respawn would be especially nice on the map because theres no buy zone in spawn. humans have to travel to the armory to buy, and if your a terrorist, you have to wait for zombie to spawn so that you can use ct buy zone

Foppa
08-20-2008, 11:11 PM
I don't think this is anything he should lose his admin spot for, but I do agree that trainescape is a very shitty map.

deaf
08-21-2008, 09:14 AM
i just realized my suggestion made no sense since just extending zombie spawn makes t wait even longer to get a buy zone, so is it possible to increase ct slots so that there are no terrorists?

Mallissin
08-21-2008, 02:12 PM
Just to address a few questions asked.

Yes. No. No. Snuggles is a bastard. It's slow because the server is 45 tick. Admin's shouldn't use their powers to give themselves an advantage while playing (slaps,invisibility,freezing,etc.). Deaf is a good guy, when he stays away from the Helipad on ATIX. Zombies on train escape should probably be slowed 40% or maybe increase knock-back so people can survive on the front of the train if they cooperate. I've seriously thought about freezing Snuggles a few times after he's been a real ass (glitching people, slapping himself, etc.) but after the Rapedollars incident I really don't want to be bothered.

As far as I'm concerned, if you subscribed for admin you should have had the best intentions in mind. Best intentions being that you're donating to the pot to make the servers better and giving your time to keep the servers clean of people who cause problems.

It shouldn't be used to add fun to your playtime as those like Rodrigo have done. I've "sac'd" (it seems so dirty when abbreviated, Steamer) myself quite a lot in the past and never expected to survive. If you help others while human, whatever you did you'll have to reverse when you become a zombie. So you're really just challenging yourself and I'd like to think it's this philosophy that's made me one of the best players on the server.

deaf
08-21-2008, 02:36 PM
helipad :roll:
your just mad i shoot you off everytime you try and tag us :P

Charlie
08-21-2008, 08:08 PM
bastard? me and deaf r cool in game now. so fuck off buddy.

Nato
08-22-2008, 10:07 AM
This isn't the best time, but could you also talk to Snuggles about his mic spamming, if players are not allowed to, he shouldn't. The hlss is getting a little out of control, admins should NEVER be mic spamming. And personaly i am sick of listening to the "but plug" thing.

iceofworm
08-22-2008, 02:13 PM
This isn't the best time, but could you also talk to Snuggles about his mic spamming, if players are not allowed to, he shouldn't. The hlss is getting a little out of control, admins should NEVER be mic spamming. And personaly i am sick of listening to the "but plug" thing.

i hate to say it but hlss needs to go away,,

Charlie
08-22-2008, 09:59 PM
ha if it becomes a problem ill just uninstall it so i don't get in any more trouble. :O. i kinda get involved with the stupidest sheot :violin:

mkII
08-24-2008, 06:56 PM
Just to address a few questions asked.

Yes. No. No. Snuggles is a bastard. It's slow because the server is 45 tick. Admin's shouldn't use their powers to give themselves an advantage while playing (slaps,invisibility,freezing,etc.). Deaf is a good guy, when he stays away from the Helipad on ATIX. Zombies on train escape should probably be slowed 40% or maybe increase knock-back so people can survive on the front of the train if they cooperate. I've seriously thought about freezing Snuggles a few times after he's been a real ass (glitching people, slapping himself, etc.) but after the Rapedollars incident I really don't want to be bothered.

As far as I'm concerned, if you subscribed for admin you should have had the best intentions in mind. Best intentions being that you're donating to the pot to make the servers better and giving your time to keep the servers clean of people who cause problems.

It shouldn't be used to add fun to your playtime as those like Rodrigo have done. I've "sac'd" (it seems so dirty when abbreviated, Steamer) myself quite a lot in the past and never expected to survive. If you help others while human, whatever you did you'll have to reverse when you become a zombie. So you're really just challenging yourself and I'd like to think it's this philosophy that's made me one of the best players on the server.

Nicely said. Shame the last line had to discredit your point. :bum:

(I kid, of course)

Stamp
08-24-2008, 09:10 PM
making the zombie spawn later and making him respawn in spawn(lol) would might help.

In my opinion, none of those would help. (Depending on the zombie that is). Even if it spawned later, it already re-spawns in the spawn, if it's a fast zombie it still has time to get to the train. Predators and XP's would probably have close odds to the fast, deformed would never make it, classic and the other gushy lookin' mofo won't stand a chance.

Besides the fact, the whole map is flawed. If you try to make it fair for both sides, either way one side will end up imbalanced. It's too small of a map for the plot it is built on.

Cujo
08-26-2008, 12:11 PM
it already re-spawns in the spawn.
Well put...LMFAO but I'm with Stamp..that map is no good..