PDA

View Full Version : Suggested rule.

Crazyyoshi
01-14-2011, 12:18 PM
My suggestion for a rule is that no race that is maxed can be played to maps in a row. It makes so one person doesn't come in and just kill the other team repeatedly. Especially if the other team has a bunch of low level people on it. If one person is doing all the killing and winning almost to every round it give the other team massive amounts of money to just over buy tomes which sets off the balance of leveling. in other word power leveling. Making people change maxed out races every map will even things out more for people and make it so vagabonds and spidermans cant overrun a team every map. They can still play those races but just every other map.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-14-2011, 01:23 PM
My suggestion for a rule is that no race that is maxed can be played to maps in a row. It makes so one person doesn't come in and just kill the other team repeatedly. Especially if the other team has a bunch of low level people on it. If one person is doing all the killing and winning almost to every round it give the other team massive amounts of money to just over buy tomes which sets off the balance of leveling. in other word power leveling. Making people change maxed out races every map will even things out more for people and make it so vagabonds and spidermans cant overrun a team every map. They can still play those races but just every other map.

i lol'd

one of the huge reasons why ibis wcs is the best one out there is BECAUSE we don't restrict maxxed races. Most other ones (that have balanced and reletively few races) force you to stop playing a race once maxxed, until you max them all.

the thing people on't get is that if your opponent's race is destroying you, it might be time to switch races. nightelf an now shadow hunter are excellent counters for both vaga and spiderman. BUT, instead of switching to these races sometimes, people would rather force their opponents to switch.

B1ackOut
01-14-2011, 08:06 PM
high maxed out levels are a reward for playing so much WCS, just play more and u can have your turn raping people

maynard
01-14-2011, 08:37 PM
not gonna happen.

Crazyyoshi
01-15-2011, 11:23 AM
That is fine. Just a suggestion. But night elf and shadow hunter are easy to disable with items as well. making them not effective against them.
And I have been a high level player on IBIS WCS before. That is why I suggested this rule. I have seen what affect it can have on the balance of the game.
But thanks for the feedback.

maynard
01-15-2011, 05:16 PM
I have seen what affect it can have on the balance of the game.
But thanks for the feedback.

the balance of the game constantly changes with what races people play...

we're not some noob server that's gonna tell someone they can't play something. if you don't like the fact someone is on a certain class, then play the counter class and push them off it, it's simple.