PDA

View Full Version : BulletSponge" STEAM_0:0:10988029 21:19 62 0 active

SHADY V1RU5
01-17-2011, 02:12 AM
player: pena
reason: aim bot

needs to be watched and demoed he did shitty for 3 maos with a negative score and did completely awesome the next 3 like he toggled his aim bot for a minute many players saw his recoil and questioned it and asked me i looked and recorded but im sure more demo is needed. if u see him demo and post.

maynard
01-17-2011, 05:56 PM
you seroius, you want 2 try and ban bullet sponge 2 now lol?

stop trying 2 ban people who are better then you... you new admins are destroying WCS...

Solarsoul
01-18-2011, 09:09 AM
Shady are u sure this is about Bullet Sponge? first off you did not spec Bullet at any point all the specking is of yourself and when you die it goes to pena.

BulletSponge
01-18-2011, 10:57 AM
lol...well this is a first

SHADY V1RU5
01-23-2011, 05:20 AM
i corrected myself it wasnt u bullet lol. maynard i publicly appologize i know that my demo wasnt the greatest. i dont want any bad blood i would rather just kick back and have fun since we both stick in wcs now.

it seems we are both kinda hard and dont take lightly to many things and we clashed i only hope to make it better and rather just start from scratch and i will make sure that my recordings are better.

i admit i have had 1 or 2 mistakes but who hasnt? ill prove im better than that and i am a good admin. no more mistakes i wont bother unless im absolutely sure.