PDA

View Full Version : Dick head move

BIGdumbANIMAL
01-22-2011, 10:42 PM
cool server and all but when your shutting it down to work on or test it, A little warning would not only be the proper thing to do, it would be the polite thing to do... thats way you would not be considered a asshole in peoples minds

maynard
01-22-2011, 10:54 PM
lmfao....

it's called a server crash.:stupid:

ZERO
01-23-2011, 10:14 PM
Yea if I am shutting it down you will get a message saying server shutting down. I will usually only do this on the start of a new map to minimize problems unless it is a major patch that requires immediate action.

CYBER
01-23-2011, 10:42 PM
Yea if I am shutting it down you will get a message saying server shutting down. I will usually only do this on the start of a new map to minimize problems unless it is a major patch that requires immediate action.

yeah, dnt u remember bda when we got like a billion notifications telling us that the server will restart at the beginning of nxt map???

im pretty sure it was a crash man, zero personally showed up the other day to tell us that he HAS to patch up smthn important and he apologies for the poor timing...well, thats what i remembe nways

Hitman
01-23-2011, 11:37 PM
Agreed. If Zero ever does restart the server he gives us two warning over two rounds. It sounds like a crash to me.....

SHADY V1RU5
02-02-2011, 06:00 AM
:lmao: :lmao: :wtg: :plzdie: +1 for fail post anyone?