PDA

View Full Version : Banned for being a zombie??

redrum93
01-25-2011, 09:35 AM
Today i went into zombiemod while waiting for my ride to school i was getting dressed and playing it was the beggining of a round and i wasent sure where to go so i started putting my shoes on then i heard the first zombie come to life and started to run i ran away from the zobie (happend to be the same way kenneth or whatever his name is he is an admin was going) i got turned into a zombie and next thing i know i am in this room with him i have no idea how i got there i was in this jail cell with him i thought everyone got ported to one i dont know how to get there kenneth freaks out and screams SOMEONE IS GETTING A BAN!!! before i could even explain wtf had happend i was banned for no reason just because he was upset he was turned into a zombie i guess... So now im wondering why the hell i was banned when i did nothing wrong but run from a zombie and happend to get zombied at the wrong time in the wrong place i guess. so how long am i going to be banned for? for turning an admin into a zombie that is? i guess next time i get turned into a zombie ill just go stand in a corner like im supposed to i guess.

kenneth918237
01-25-2011, 10:00 AM
you where following me all the time when i was trying to go to secret spot you asshole

kenneth918237
01-25-2011, 10:01 AM
and you need to place this in the admin abuse sector i told you 10 time stop following me and you are banned for 5 min

redrum93
01-25-2011, 10:03 AM
I was not following you, and if somehow for whatever reason you think i was then im sorry for following you and if it happens again then ill just i dont know stand in a corner or something but its still stupid how i got banned for running from a zombie. So how long did you bann me for anyways?

jssaylor2007
01-25-2011, 10:40 AM
you where following me all the time when i was trying to go to secret spot you asshole

WOW.... How does this kid still have admin? He has basically admitted "ya I abused what of it," and this isnt the first, second, third, or even fourth time this has happened. In the other servers we are under extreme criticism for any admin action we take upon players, but people such as Kenneth, Taz, and a few others just run rampant in zombie mod. This is rediculous....

kenneth918237
01-25-2011, 10:56 AM
WOW.... How does this kid still have admin? He has basically admitted "ya I abused what of it," and this isnt the first, second, third, or even fourth time this has happened. In the other servers we are under extreme criticism for any admin action we take upon players, but people such as Kenneth, Taz, and a few others just run rampant in zombie mod. This is rediculous....

first dont call me a kid if your self are a kid i only banned him for 5 min and we need to get more admins in zm server because there are guys that keeps cade breaking all the time and when i bann them they just unbann them

BladeTwinSwords
01-25-2011, 11:05 AM
kenneth, im going to beat the living shit out of you. Why in the love of fuck would you ban a guy for 5 minutes FOR FOLLOWING YOU.

alex_mamaroneck
01-25-2011, 12:14 PM

so let me get this straight.

this kid Redrum was going in the same direction with an admin to hide or runaway from a zombie.
Redrum happens to get tag into a zombie and does his objective of tagging humans nearby.
Redrum tags Kenneth into a zombie because Kenneth was a human and was nearby.
Kenneth BANS him for 5 mins because Kenneth didn't want nobody to follow him or tag him while he was human for the 10th time.
Redrum posted this on the forums and explained what happened
Kenneth judge him and said he must put it in a format and in a certain sector so we can understand what this is all about.

whether he posted it properly we do understand what is going on here

AM I MAKING THIS ANY CLEARER? :stupid:
Kenneth, i wanna know why you have admin? so you can do what you want?
Here's what i would do if i was Zero and found out:

strip all your powers, including your manhood, get in touch with your mom and ask her what was she thinking when she brought you into this world
apologize to Redrum and inform him that next time he makes a complain to put it in a proper sector with proper format.

I'm sure Zero is cracking down on these irresponsible admins and hopes he does it fast. Good luck Zero :wtg:

Kenneth enjoy admin while you still have it....

acolyte_to_jippity
01-25-2011, 12:18 PM

...kenneth, people are completely allowed to follow you. there are no rules against that.

anex
01-25-2011, 12:37 PM
[SIZE="4"]Kenneth enjoy admin while you still have it....

His admin is already limited as it is. He was supposed to get his limited admin suspension lifted next week from he was telling everyone last night. Doesn't look like that is going to happen now... Kenneth expect Rezel or I be on zm when you play.

alex_mamaroneck
01-25-2011, 01:03 PM
His admin is already limited as it is. He was supposed to get his limited admin suspension lifted next week from he was telling everyone last night. Doesn't look like that is going to happen now... Kenneth expect Rezel or I be on zm when you play.

so you believe he should have "ibis.a" on his name or take his entire admin off? dude he banned a guy because someone was following him... does that make sense? its little things like this that lights the wick of a dynamite. we, especially clan members, have to see if certain people, who want admin, are qualified to have admin.

example: 3 days ago; there was a waller in ZM - highschool. i spectated a waller and then told an admin. admin said he's not walling WHILE THE ADMIN WAS A HUMAN. i asked a clan member to ban. but he didn't have power to ban. does that make sense? an admin's job is to enforce the rules and make the game fair and playable for players in the server. when i was admin, a player would complain in the chat log, i would give up my game play to monitor and enforce the rules. that admin during the highschool map doesn't qualify from my part.

whats a clan member's job and qualifications?

jssaylor2007
01-25-2011, 01:27 PM
first dont call me a kid if your self are a kid i only banned him for 5 min and we need to get more admins in zm server because there are guys that keeps cade breaking all the time and when i bann them they just unbann them

The assumption was that you are a kid because you make dumb irresponsible decisions, and also because you are a ZM admin. It seems as if a majority of the ZM admins just buy admin so they can do as they please. If this happened in any other server they would have their admin stripped in a heartbeat.

BladeTwinSwords
01-25-2011, 01:53 PM
The assumption was that you are a kid because you make dumb irresponsible decisions, and also because you are a ZM admin. It seems as if a majority of the ZM admins just buy admin so they can do as they please. If this happened in any other server they would have their admin stripped in a heartbeat.

You JUST figured that out. :smirk:

jssaylor2007
01-25-2011, 02:19 PM
I knew it the first time I ever met Taz... but I just think its rediculous... Someone needs to lay down the law in there soon.

Jeimuzu
01-25-2011, 02:30 PM
If I didn't have 2 papers due, 2 online classes due, and 2 classes and a quiz to do tonight, I'd probably kick someone's ass right about now.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-25-2011, 02:33 PM
so you believe he should have "ibis.a" on his name or take his entire admin off? dude he banned a guy because someone was following him... does that make sense? its little things like this that lights the wick of a dynamite. we, especially clan members, have to see if certain people, who want admin, are qualified to have admin.

example: 3 days ago; there was a waller in ZM - highschool. i spectated a waller and then told an admin. admin said he's not walling WHILE THE ADMIN WAS A HUMAN. i asked a clan member to ban. but he didn't have power to ban. does that make sense? an admin's job is to enforce the rules and make the game fair and playable for players in the server. when i was admin, a player would complain in the chat log, i would give up my game play to monitor and enforce the rules. that admin during the highschool map doesn't qualify from my part.

whats a clan member's job and qualifications?

not all clan have admin atm.

alex_mamaroneck
01-25-2011, 02:52 PM
not all clan have admin atm.

i know, my fellow member from another mother. but its hard to tell if you are a clan member without being on the admin list.
i was joking around with inthebutt one time. a non-admin clan member. i asked him "how long will it take to unban yourself after i perma ban you?" :lmao:
well he did get banned a couple of times (not by me.) took him awhile to unban himself as a clan member:

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2271

hahahaha :lmao:

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4058

kenneth918237
01-25-2011, 03:05 PM
you are all bitching that im a bad admin when i bann a guy for cade breaking you all are happy when i kick a guy when he blocks you all are happy i banned him because he was following me all the time and it was on panumbra a small ass map when its hard to get out of spawn so he was blocking me to get to mi spot and 9 out of 10 time noobs will fuck up my cades thats why i dont want guys to follow my get some of the old amdins in zm if you want an admin i dont give a shit anymore let them all cade break and shit see how much people will leave then

acolyte_to_jippity
01-25-2011, 03:09 PM
i know, my fellow member from another mother. but its hard to tell if you are a clan member without being on the admin list.
i was joking around with inthebutt one time. a non-admin clan member. i asked him "how long will it take to unban yourself after i perma ban you?" :lmao:
well he did get banned a couple of times (not by me.) took him awhile to unban himself as a clan member:

uhhh, even if i ban you, you couldn't do shit. you can't unban yourself, unless you have outside access to server console

you are all bitching that im a bad admin when i bann a guy for cade breaking you all are happy when i kick a guy when he blocks you all are happy i banned him because he was following me all the time and it was on panumbra a small ass map when its hard to get out of spawn so he was blocking me to get to mi spot and 9 out of 10 time noobs will fuck up my cades thats why i dont want guys to follow my get some of the old amdins in zm if you want an admin i dont give a shit anymore let them all cade break and shit see how much people will leave then

lol, you are truly stupid. you should probably LEARN from the situations where we PRAISE you. those are the CORRECT actions to do. however, when you do something that is WRONG, you should also LEARN from that and NOT do such things again.

what you're saying right now is that you're not going to do your job as admin, simply because we called you on the wrong things you've done. if that's the case, then you shoul just leave. honestly, you're like a 2 year old whose mommy took away your favorite toy because you hit your sister. go throw a tantrum in your room, and leave us alone

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-25-2011, 03:16 PM
most of you pretty much covered what i wanted to say. I would HATE to have to come back into ZM and babysit...

Kenneth, at what point did you think it was alright to ban somebody for following you?
it dosnt matter if it was a 5 min ban or a week ban

taz1stP
01-25-2011, 04:33 PM
uhhh, even if i ban you, you couldn't do shit. you can't unban yourself, unless you have outside access to server console

lol, you are truly stupid. you should probably LEARN from the situations where we PRAISE you. those are the CORRECT actions to do. however, when you do something that is WRONG, you should also LEARN from that and NOT do such things again.

what you're saying right now is that you're not going to do your job as admin, simply because we called you on the wrong things you've done. if that's the case, then you shoul just leave. honestly, you're like a 2 year old whose mommy took away your favorite toy because you hit your sister. go throw a tantrum in your room, and leave us alone

if you did that then you would get in shit b/c you broke tos and ban a other admin.

kenneth918237
01-25-2011, 04:45 PM
im getting tired of all the noobs in the game following me and start cade breaking then i need to bann them that why i dont let guys follow me next time i just gonna !ztele away and then i get a bann for !ztele away from the zombies

acolyte_to_jippity
01-25-2011, 04:51 PM
if you did that then you would get in shit b/c you broke tos and ban a other admin.

dude, i was talking to alex. not you. it was a general statement

mcilwain
01-25-2011, 05:19 PM
sigh* when will these bad and horrible admins go away? its hard and safe to play zm because most arn't smart to know and what to not do i just hope to give suggestions to zero soon and so all the fun can come again instead of chaos.

taz1stP
01-25-2011, 05:34 PM
sigh* when will these bad and horrible admins go away? its hard and safe to play zm because most arn't smart to know and what to not do i just hope to give suggestions to zero soon and so all the fun can come again instead of chaos.

just put some under cover clan or admin in there to watch people randomly. so that if they catch them they can stop them.

kenneth918237
01-25-2011, 06:07 PM
like i told get old admins back like tastycakes mikey traze blade all the old guys that used to play zm mi admin is ending to day so no more abuse threats about me

kenneth918237
01-25-2011, 06:10 PM
and when admins bann some times guys like shake n bake are bitching that we are not aloud to bann him for !ztele away from zombie he did it 5 times before i banned him and they just unbanned him

his answer was there are no rules that say your not aloud to !ztele away from zombies plz make a small rule list in start screen when you join the server or a link to the rules

&&toasties
01-25-2011, 06:13 PM

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2271

hahahaha :lmao:

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4058

OH the first one brought back amazing memories...

Too bad ITB is clan now, it felt so good to ban the dipshit.

&&toasties
01-25-2011, 07:00 PM
I knew it the first time I ever met Taz... but I just think its rediculous... Someone needs to lay down the law in there soon.

You are my hero...

acolyte_to_jippity
01-25-2011, 07:04 PM
and when admins bann some times guys like shake n bake are bitching that we are not aloud to bann him for !ztele away from zombie he did it 5 times before i banned him and they just unbanned him

his answer was there are no rules that say your not aloud to !ztele away from zombies plz make a small rule list in start screen when you join the server or a link to the rules

it is against the rules. who unbanned him

(addendum: how long was he banned for? anything more than an hour is abuse)

kenneth918237
01-25-2011, 07:09 PM
it is against the rules. who unbanned him

(addendum: how long was he banned for? anything more than an hour is abuse)

1 day for 5 diffrent reasons

1 !ztele away from zombie
2 logging out when about to get stabbed
3 cade breaking
4 disrespecting an admin
5 bitching all the time to other players and breaking the cade when he didnt get in

alex_mamaroneck
01-25-2011, 08:20 PM

Jipp what the hell are you talking about?
which part of my statement are you replying to?
i mean you lost me at "uhhh"

u gotta tell Hall to stop spoon feeding you. :lmao:

acolyte_to_jippity
01-25-2011, 08:28 PM
Jipp what the hell are you talking about?
which part of my statement are you replying to?
i mean you lost me at "uhhh"

u gotta tell Hall to stop spoon feeding you. :lmao:

lol, i meant that you cannot unban yourself, since you need to be in-server to unban someone (a problem, if you are banned)

see?

alex_mamaroneck
01-25-2011, 08:32 PM
OH the first one brought back amazing memories...

Too bad ITB is clan now, it felt so good to ban the dipshit.

ohhh i thought he was a clan when you banned him. i would've done to same if he pissed me off. well i actually did ban an admin one time...

that ITB is crazy. i was laughing so hard at his postings and i ask myself: is this guy living in RL? i mean does he talk like that in person? i'm glad i didn't mess with him or him messing with me :icon_mrgreen:

alex_mamaroneck
01-25-2011, 08:35 PM
lol, i meant that you cannot unban yourself, since you need to be in-server to unban someone (a problem, if you are banned)

see?

right :wtg:

&&toasties
01-25-2011, 08:47 PM
ohhh i thought he was a clan when you banned him. i would've done to same if he pissed me off. well i actually did ban an admin one time...

that ITB is crazy. i was laughing so hard at his postings and i ask myself: is this guy living in RL? i mean does he talk like that in person? i'm glad i didn't mess with him or him messing with me :icon_mrgreen:

No, lolol.

He is an idiot.

But awe well, sadly he got into the clan...the standards have been getting lower and lower to get in.

Joshy
01-26-2011, 05:51 AM
Lol, did you really ban this fellow just 'cause he was following you to your hidey-hole? How very naughty of you, Kenneth. :icon_surprised:

CYBER
01-26-2011, 12:52 PM
kenneth, u clearly misused ur admin there buddy.
i have yet to bitch about it , so dont make me start,
apologize to redrum (altho he may be a dick lol, but u cant ban him for following u ).
if u have proof of him cade breaking, provide it next time and use ur admin for THAT reason, not state that he was following u...
u're walkin on thin ice there buddy, you're already under probation , and i told u on steam to try to cool down for a while on the bans...
ur admin powers are a priviledge as much as a responsability
"With great power comes ...bitches, oh and great responsabilities if you wanna be gay about it"

ergh.... do i really need to get to zmod and ban 15 people in a row again?????

i'm gonna start going to zm more often and monitor that shit, i have already talked to a few people and the credit will go to them for the ideas they gave me to take care of zmod once and for all.

gtg back to class, abuse is abuse, wether its 5 mins or 5 years. but at least u werent too big on the punishment...by the time redrum posted, his ban was over... and thread is meaningless now, expect for documentation on kenneth's actions.

kenneth918237
01-26-2011, 02:53 PM
kenneth, u clearly misused ur admin there buddy.
i have yet to bitch about it , so dont make me start,
apologize to redrum (altho he may be a dick lol, but u cant ban him for following u ).
if u have proof of him cade breaking, provide it next time and use ur admin for THAT reason, not state that he was following u...
u're walkin on thin ice there buddy, you're already under probation , and i told u on steam to try to cool down for a while on the bans...
ur admin powers are a priviledge as much as a responsability
"With great power comes ...bitches, oh and great responsabilities if you wanna be gay about it"

ergh.... do i really need to get to zmod and ban 15 people in a row again?????

i'm gonna start going to zm more often and monitor that shit, i have already talked to a few people and the credit will go to them for the ideas they gave me to take care of zmod once and for all.

gtg back to class, abuse is abuse, wether its 5 mins or 5 years. but at least u werent too big on the punishment...by the time redrum posted, his ban was over... and thread is meaningless now, expect for documentation on kenneth's actions.

like i told 10 times more old admins = more fun = less noobs

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-26-2011, 04:58 PM

im not old... you said i was old.. im still a young unblossomed flower... i am offended .. IM NOT WRINKLY!

acolyte_to_jippity
01-26-2011, 05:05 PM
im not old... you said i was old.. im still a young unblossomed flower... i am offended .. IM NOT WRINKLY!

you're an aged old-fashione elderly piece of shit. stop lying to yourself

you forgot the less you part as well.

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-26-2011, 05:17 PM

i lol'd

kenneth918237
01-27-2011, 05:04 AM

im no longer an admin buth still when people need an admin im the first to go to the servers like yesterday there was a guy spraying children porn and nogata was in the server and didnt warned him or anything so i joined and told him to change it he changed it to the same shit so i banned him for 7 days and next time i will perma bann for shit like that

inthebutt
03-03-2011, 11:49 PM
I laughed reading this entire thread, glad to know you nerds still like to cause internet drama, you guys keep up the good work alright??

ZERO
03-04-2011, 01:05 PM
Some days it is like the wild west on that server lol

Hitman
03-04-2011, 10:33 PM
Some days? Its more like its everyday