PDA

View Full Version : Silly question but, uh, can someone help?

Joshy
01-26-2011, 02:26 PM
So, my computer took a shit on me and I had to send it back to the manufacturer for repairs, which is why I haven't been on for a few weeks. I'm on my old computer right now. I can't seem to remember what my steam account was. I know the password, and I do have a general idea of what my account name was, it was something like qio_Olp or qlo_Oip but, um, I cant seem to log in. Is there anyway I can find it through Psychostats or something?

Solarsoul
01-26-2011, 02:34 PM
So, my computer took a shit on me and I had to send it back to the manufacturer for repairs, which is why I haven't been on for a few weeks. I'm on my old computer right now. I can't seem to remember what my steam account was. I know the password, and I do have a general idea of what my account name was, it was something like qio_Olp or qlo_Oip but, um, I cant seem to log in. Is there anyway I can find it through Psychostats or something?

would have been super easy if you would have registered ur steam ID on our forums, but go to someones gg Zmod rank from thier profile and it will take you to pyscho stats, it will tell you your ingame name but i dont think ur steam account name, i think you will need someone on your Flist to tell you that or if you registered your email check click forgot acct name button :Facepalm:

Joshy
01-27-2011, 07:33 AM
Nevermind, I got it.