PDA

View Full Version : Very bugged map. Read inside. zm_horror_hotel

Joshy
01-27-2011, 07:36 AM
zm_horror_hotel is bugged badly. It causes a large increase in latency and the clock in game and everything slows down. It's like when you try to move it teleports you back to where you moved from. It's hard to explain. Not sure if it was a one time thing or not but I'm requesting an admin or something to look into it. This map should be removed if it causes this problem every time. One round generally takes about 10 minutes to end.

kenneth918237
01-27-2011, 07:25 PM
zm_horror_hotel is bugged badly. It causes a large increase in latency and the clock in game and everything slows down. It's like when you try to move it teleports you back to where you moved from. It's hard to explain. Not sure if it was a one time thing or not but I'm requesting an admin or something to look into it. This map should be removed if it causes this problem every time. One round generally takes about 10 minutes to end.

josh you have me on steam next time contact me and i change the map i know the map is broken thats why we never play it zero should delete tis map and some others if he has time for it and plz some new maps on zm

acolyte_to_jippity
01-27-2011, 07:35 PM
josh you have me on steam next time contact me and i change the map i know the map is broken thats why we never play it zero should delete tis map and some others if he has time for it and plz some new maps on zm

you're not admin anymore. hush

kenneth918237
01-28-2011, 12:55 PM
you're not admin anymore. hush

haha im still an admin for the moment

Kavinsky
01-28-2011, 11:03 PM
it's been broken for some time, I think I even posted a remove request for it as soon as it broke after the update a few months ago.