PDA

View Full Version : Thank you.

Rob
01-30-2011, 12:59 PM
Alright, so, i was admin for a fairly long time, and i enjoyed my time as being an admin in zombie mod. despite all the other admins going apeshit because they couldnt handle the noobs etc.

And like, as only few of you knew. I haven't paid for it, for quite a long time.
now, this is not entirely my fault. i just stopped paying. about... 10 ish months ago.
but my admin wasn't canceled for that entire time.
The reason i never told him, is because i helped the server on european times alot. and, well, look at abuse threads. Ive got zip. and, people think i was a good admin.
Even though Zero did not intend (for as far as i know anyway) to not cancel my admin. I want to thank Zero for it. and i want to thank the people i had played with, and stuffs.

and like.. yeah, i finished internship last friday (jan 28th), going back to college on tuesday. different hours, so i can get a job again, get paid, and pay for admin.

So, i won't be adminless for too long. in the meantime, i won't be playing too much, already wasnt because of internship and stuff. but, im also playing a diff game, that i pay for monthly, don't wanna waste that (not Wow, fuck you people). so yeah.

Peace.

&&toasties
01-30-2011, 02:10 PM
you're an awesome admin to look up to.

Come back and play with us.

The waaaaay old regs are starting to play more, and we're hoping to clean ZM up.

<33

acolyte_to_jippity
01-30-2011, 03:08 PM
holy shit dude. you scared the fuck out of me there.

i thought this was one of those "so long and thanks for all the fishes" things, an you're bidding this place a very fond adieu.

i'm glad this is not so

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-30-2011, 03:48 PM
aweee less rob time =/

Iv been playing in your absence =D
though you o need to jump on ZM once in awhile when im in here

Rob
01-30-2011, 05:00 PM
holy shit dude. you scared the fuck out of me there.

i thought this was one of those "so long and thanks for all the fishes" things, an you're bidding this place a very fond adieu.

i'm glad this is not so

I'd probley never quit you soppy bollocks.

ZERO
01-30-2011, 08:55 PM
Yea, after spending like 7 days reading over all the transaction logs over the last few years I finally finished back tracing all the accounts that paypal never told me stopped. I swear though, how hard is it for paypal to consistently send e-mails when people cancel. Well I guess they can just do what ever they want b/c it is not as though I could use anyone else...

Glad to hear that you will be reordering though. ZM needs all the help it can get right now, I know there is a lack of oversight in there this past month.

Steamer
01-31-2011, 09:40 AM
The clean up is in the works.:smirk:

Rezel
01-31-2011, 11:46 AM
Rob, I am glad to see you coming back, its been rather quiet without you being an admin!

Though i have to admit you had me a bit worried reading the first part of that post, i felt like it was a confession leading up to I'm leaving.

-Rezel

taz1stP
02-01-2011, 11:54 AM
zm is a like a breeding grounds for retards and noobs.

Rob
02-01-2011, 02:54 PM
zm is a like a breeding grounds for retards and noobs.

It wasn't when I'm around.

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-01-2011, 02:56 PM
It wasn't when I'm around.

iv been more active, combine a little bit of anex rezel and myself and we have a very happy pleasant place (= all we need is you back.