PDA

View Full Version : Ban Kenneth

GrimR3APER
01-30-2011, 03:14 PM
I got kicked for no reason because i got told i was cade braking when i didint even shoot it or pull it. He was also admin abusing, he also did a 99 damage slap on somebody and fire

kenneth918237
01-30-2011, 03:38 PM
I got kicked for no reason because i got told i was cade braking when i didint even shoot it or pull it. He was also admin abusing, he also did a 99 damage slap on somebody and fire

number 1 you where cade breaking all the time you can ask jim jones and shit then you where calling me a mother fucker and shit in private chat

GrimR3APER: who banned be
GrimR3APER: kicked *
kenneth | ibis.a: i did
GrimR3APER: why i didint do fuck shit mother fucker
GrimR3APER: it was the fucking guy with the ak
kenneth | ibis.a: so you just called me a mother fucker
GrimR3APER: yes

number 2 i can slap him i can burn him doesnt do any damage on urban downtawn when you have the gun

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-30-2011, 03:46 PM
number 1 you where cade breaking all the time you can ask jim jones and shit then you where calling me a mother fucker and shit in private chat

number 2 i can slap him i can burn him doesnt do any damage on urban downtawn when you have the gun

when he is talking to you in a private chat and he calls you a mother fucker you can not punish him for it in the server.

this is not an abuse thread it is a ban request for you kenneth.

&&toasties
01-30-2011, 03:52 PM
Wow, Kenneth.

Seriously?

You were a much better player when you didn't have admin.

kenneth918237
01-30-2011, 05:01 PM
when he is talking to you in a private chat and he calls you a mother fucker you can not punish him for it in the server.

this is not an abuse thread it is a ban request for you kenneth.

he was saying it in the server 2 and i banned him for cade breaking i first kicked him like 4 times before i banned him i warned him over 10 times so legal bann and kicks

kenneth918237
01-30-2011, 05:02 PM
Wow, Kenneth.

Seriously?

You were a much better player when you didn't have admin.

you dont know what happend so you dont comment

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-30-2011, 05:05 PM
you dont know what happend so you dont comment

kenneth.. guess how many 5 min bans i have issued for cade breakers in the 18 months i have been admin.... then look for an admin abuse thread about me that was legit abuse.

now look at why you are banning people.. for cade breaking. then look at how many of these people (all of them it seems) get pissed and feel like there right as a player have been infringed upon. Is this because you fail to give a warning?

maynard
01-30-2011, 05:41 PM
Lol.. you can't ban someone, then be told off by them in steam chat (after you bannd them) and then act like them telling you off was somehow justification for the ban.... even though they told you off after the ban happened. this isn't bizarro world.

kenneth918237
01-30-2011, 06:22 PM
Lol.. you can't ban someone, then be told off by them in steam chat (after you bannd them) and then act like them telling you off was somehow justification for the ban.... even though they told you off after the ban happened. this isn't bizarro world.

maynard i first kicked him 4 times then he told me i was motherfucker in steam he rejoind the game start calling mi a moher fucker in game shooting the cades out then i banned him and i warned him all the times

kenneth918237
01-30-2011, 06:24 PM
kenneth.. guess how many 5 min bans i have issued for cade breakers in the 18 months i have been admin.... then look for an admin abuse thread about me that was legit abuse.

now look at why you are banning people.. for cade breaking. then look at how many of these people (all of them it seems) get pissed and feel like there right as a player have been infringed upon. Is this because you fail to give a warning?

i warned him 10 you can ask jim jones he was the guy that was asking to kick him in the first place then he was cading whit other guys destroyed theire cade and then he come to my cade and shot it out and then i banned him oh he caded twice whit jim jones

anex
01-30-2011, 06:44 PM
Kenneth, you need to get into the habit of taking demos before you ban. You have been getting a lot of complaints lately and demos would help cover your ass. Even for something as little as cade breaking, which would mean going into spec (you usually are), and catching the person red handed. Then theres no argument.

Going back and forth with a he said she said type deal, fucking sucks because we really don't know who to believe but we have to assume that there is some sort of abuse taking place. If your don't start covering yourself, then you are going to get yourself into more trouble.

Jim Jones
01-30-2011, 06:50 PM
Grimreaper cades broke more than once using his gun and a grenade.
Kenneth did the right thing.

Lot's of aholes playing today but Kenneth put a stop to it quickly.

kenneth918237
01-30-2011, 08:06 PM
and i can get more to say thats bann was right

Rezel
01-30-2011, 08:37 PM

I agree with Anex, it would behoove you to take demos so that you can better cover yourself with things like this. Also, text conversations such as these are really hard to verify, and in most ban cases will more than likely be exempt due to inaccuracy.

-Rezel

kenneth918237
01-30-2011, 08:54 PM
I agree with Anex, it would behoove you to take demos so that you can better cover yourself with things like this. Also, text conversations such as these are really hard to verify, and in most ban cases will more than likely be exempt due to inaccuracy.

-Rezel

i know i should take demos buth most of the time im playing for like today 12 hours straight i cant demo all the time i got like 5 players that can back me up on this one he was cadebreaking and disrespecting an admin and i posted the thing from steam where he is telling he was kicked first you see so why is every body complaining i did the right thing for once

OMGBEARS
01-30-2011, 09:32 PM
Perhaps you should take some time off? 12 hours a day and you start losing the ability to speak to real people. :/

kenneth918237
01-31-2011, 05:42 AM
Perhaps you should take some time off? 12 hours a day and you start losing the ability to speak to real people. :/

i only need 2-3 hours of sleep in a day

CYBER
01-31-2011, 10:11 AM
i know i should take demos buth most of the time im playing for like today 12 hours straight i cant demo all the time i got like 5 players that can back me up on this one he was cadebreaking and disrespecting an admin and i posted the thing from steam where he is telling he was kicked first you see so why is every body complaining i did the right thing for once

kenneth, i have been playing for over a year, on zmod, gg, and wcs, and i have played at least 8 hours a day, sometimes 3 days in a row, and i have a demo of EVERY SINGLE SECOND i played. and believe it or not: ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of this time , it only took around 10 Gb of my hardrive, and thats me being too lazy to burn them on a dvd for documentation purposes and erase them...
in other words, learn the habit of recording what u ban.
i personallly record EVERYTHING, and it came a lot handy when a server crasher would join, crash the server and no one has the time to react, whereas i would have a demo of the thing with his steam_id and shit and help out.
bottom line, u want to be taken seriously? take it seriously. record everything. i have played with u , and when i am around u do NONE of the above mentionned accusations. it might be that players are over reacting, or it might be that u are starting to become a hallwagner or a taz. do YOU want to be that? if you dont, then record at least a 30 sec proof of why u banned someone, at least showing that u gave him the warnings and 0 damage slaps etc......

i would record EVERYTHING in ur place, specially when cading, so that MAYBE u actually catch on record who is cade breaking all the time ,and use it as proof to clear ur name... other admins are starting not to take u seriously, me, i;m still a lenient guy, but u have to help me help you...
deal? start recording from now on and we see how it goes.

and this is not an abuse, not bcos of what kenneth did, but bcos the thread maker didnt call it abuse, but more of a ban request that will be treated just like any other.
kenneth, clean up ur shit, i got nthn against u, but in this world, when an admin did some bad decision before, ppl will side with the player complaining, unless the admin has proven himself worthy of respect.
gd luck... and dnt forget to sb_status ur demos!

&&toasties
01-31-2011, 06:41 PM
...i personallly record EVERYTHING...

This creeps me out.

You're another Walter, I swear.

;_;

maynard
01-31-2011, 07:24 PM
i have a demo of EVERY SINGLE SECOND i played.

.....lol

kenneth918237
02-01-2011, 09:43 AM
i cant follow any more

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-01-2011, 09:51 AM
i cant follow any more

then lets recap.

For your safety as a healthy and active admin in our community we all ahve suggested to you the following.

1. get into a habit of recording incidents that occur in the server, this is a full proof way of ensuring your saftey as an admin when someone reports abuse.

2. Straighten your self up in the server.

3. (my personal advice) id suggest not to ban anybody who cade breaks, !zteles from zombies or mic spams ect. for more then 5 min. This will reduce the amount of abuse threads you are getting (unless you are in fact abusing) and you are still giving the defendant a punishment for there actions.

we arnt here to make you pissed off or feel shitty kenneth, we are here to help guide you in the right direction regarding your admin usage. From our perspective its hard to tell if all your "admin abuse" threads are legit or not.