PDA

View Full Version : ok this time forreal. admin abuse needs to stop

V teh pwnerer
08-22-2008, 11:51 PM
YOU HAVE TO VOTE ON MAKING NEW RULES. You don't say, I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK, KNIFE OR BE BANNED. That's right, I just got banned for shooting when nobody voted on all knifing... Yeah... Gotta love IBIS.

Flawless needs admin lessons.

PS: earlier he told me to get 2 kills a round with the awp or hed slay me. and he did. and i took it upon myself to agitate him for doing that by blocking him for 1 round and he banned me.

fail.

Stamp
08-23-2008, 12:14 AM
YOU HAVE TO VOTE ON MAKING NEW RULES. You don't say, I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK, KNIFE OR BE BANNED. That's right, I just got banned for shooting when nobody voted on all knifing... Yeah... Gotta love IBIS.

Flawless needs admin lessons.

PS: earlier he told me to get 2 kills a round with the awp or hed slay me. and he did. and i took it upon myself to agitate him for doing that by blocking him for 1 round and he banned me.

fail.

Not that I'm the bright and shining beam of sanctimony here (in reference to admin), but I had a similar problem with Flawless earlier. I don't often play on the pub, but when I did tonight, "V" (I'm assuming thats the guy above me) was saying "rtv" over and over again. I muted him temporarily and typed out a verbal "would you please stop spamming" then unmuted him. I guess this is unacceptable according to Flawless's standards, because he bitched me out for it...? It's not like I muted V to spite him, it was so I could type out what I did respectfully and V would see it. I didn't want him to just spam away and not see what I said.

I'm not saying that warrants a revoke, but I think Flawless needs to have a lesson in manners taught to him. I wasn't joining to make my mark on his stomping grounds, I was joining to play and have fun. Subsequently, I left shortly after...

V teh pwnerer
08-23-2008, 12:16 AM
Not that I'm the bright and shining beam of sanctimony here (in reference to admin), but I had a similar problem with Flawless earlier. I don't often play on the pub, but when I did tonight, "V" (I'm assuming thats the guy above me) was saying "rtv" over and over again. I muted him temporarily and typed out a verbal "would you please stop spamming" then unmuted him. I guess this is unacceptable according to Flawless's standards, because he bitched me out for it...? It's not like I muted V to spite him, it was so I could type out what I did respectfully and V would see it. I didn't want him to just spam away and not see what I said.

I'm not saying that warrants a revoke, but I think Flawless needs to have a lesson in manners taught to him. I wasn't joining to make my mark on his stomping grounds, I was joining to play and have fun. Subsequently, I left shortly after...

Ah yes I remember that. That was earlier today haha. That was funny.

Baliame
08-23-2008, 01:01 AM
Pub is serious business!

FlawLessGamer
08-23-2008, 10:27 AM
I think we all can point and laugh when it comes to v. 1st of all v before you come in here accusing me of abuse, you must admit to your wrong doing, there was three other admins on at the time so i know im in the clear for one "rapedollar","decoy","project" witch all of those admins will vouch for me, when i say you were being a complete dick at the time witch rapedollar had to mute you because of spaming. also you were not banned for not knifeing kid you were banned because when ever some else had the awp you team flashed them <like me. followed them and blocked them from shooting, block passage ways and diddent allow them out of spaces. thats why your banned and i dident know that a 5min ban and a 30min ban would interfere with your life so bad that you had to post a form. yea i banned v twice for the same shit and he dident lisen. project was there just about the whole time as well as rapedollar. so V i backed you up in the past but now you can go F yourself. i think my 30min and 5min ban were justified consitering he was warned by 2 admins.

p.s who the fuck is stamp? welcome to the ibis community.

Rapedollar$
08-23-2008, 10:40 AM
ditto on what flawless said

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-23-2008, 10:51 AM
V, I'm pretty much sick and tired of your bullshit in the forums and in the server. You cry and purposely block when someone is using the awp too many times. You spam when you dont like the map. You constantly whine about small things that aren't even worth arguing.
I won't be surprised if one of these days you will find yourself perma banned for all the trouble you are causing in the IBIS community.

V teh pwnerer
08-23-2008, 11:30 AM
I guess I need to demo every second I am playing because I blocked you ONCE and it was AFTER YOU SLAYED ME. You slayed me because I "Didn't get 2 kills with the awp"

WHERE IS THAT IN THE RULE BOOK? SERIOUSLY.

And then nobody voted on an all knife round so I play the game as it should be played (WITH GUNS) and I get banned.

If the other admins in the game were paying attention they would see this. Zero can check the logs because you typed out your little 2 kills with the awp rule.

Fucking tired of admins making up rules and slaying/banning people who don't agree with them.

V teh pwnerer
08-23-2008, 11:31 AM

Ditto to you man. You rule. The only admin to ever mute me that I actually respect. You are probably one of the few real admins.

ManBearPig <ibis>
08-23-2008, 11:39 AM
CO im getting tired of his shit also. We have been having problems with him for way to long, and if he didnt play so much he would already be perma banned. But he is "part of the community" so he has been able to stick around. But V im sick of your shit. Just play, keep your mouth shut, and stop tking/flashing/blocking.

V teh pwnerer
08-23-2008, 11:41 AM
CO im getting tired of his shit also. We have been having problems with him for way to long, and if he didnt play so much he would already be perma banned. But he is "part of the community" so he has been able to stick around. But V im sick of your shit. Just play, keep your mouth shut, and stop tking/flashing/blocking.

ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT READING THE THREAD?

HE MADE UP BS RULES AND SLAYED/BANNED ME FOR THEM?

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Where the hell is Zero. I know he has to have more of a brain than you guys. Geez.

ManBearPig <ibis>
08-23-2008, 11:43 AM
There have been way to many complaints about you and problems with you for it to be all the admins fault. I have been in game with you and know what kind of a dick you can be when your having a bad day. Take my advice.

FlawLessGamer
08-23-2008, 11:45 AM
V why do you waste our time? you were not banned for the knife problem you were banned because on every map you typed rtv about 50 times for about five maps in a row and you ever stoped. the whole knife issue give me a break it was 2 on 2 in vegas and we were board me rev project and some random guy were knifeing let i say alone it was 12am noone was on. we were just having fun and v comes in rocking the vote as always and being a dick to every1. also about the whole get to kills or im gonna slay you that was a joke between me and you, also during that map you were pissing every1 off. it was a full server and all you did was buy the awp and run to the ct side to get killed "you dident even shoot it", so noone else can use it and when som1 else did get the awp you team flashed and blocked them intel they died. i dont know why when ever it comes to the awp you always bitch but havent you been in trouble before for awp issues?

V teh pwnerer
08-23-2008, 11:47 AM
I only blocked you and it was after your little make up my own rule joke.

I dont care what you say, you dont make up rules and go around slaying people for them.

And the spamming RTV was in a map EARLIER IN THE DAY than these incidents you tard.

FlawLessGamer
08-23-2008, 11:52 AM
V i dont know you keep replying you were in the wrong and i dident make up any rules. and if i did dont you think there would be more people in here bitching about it. if i understand right the whole time you were being a dick the server was full, so if i was a player and i was on a server were the admin was being a dick i would leave, so would anyone else.fact is i wasent being a dick i was being fair i was just pisst off by you spaming tking, blocking, team flashing all that shit you even admited to it. this form should be closed and i should have banned you for a little longer so you learn your lesson

V teh pwnerer
08-23-2008, 12:04 PM
Of course nobody else would report it, you only made the rule to me. You made it because YOU wanted the awp when I had it.

THEN I blocked you. So stfu.

Phalanx
08-23-2008, 12:49 PM
V i dont know you keep replying you were in the wrong and i dident make up any rules. and if i did dont you think there would be more people in here bitching about it. if i understand right the whole time you were being a dick the server was full, so if i was a player and i was on a server were the admin was being a dick i would leave, so would anyone else.fact is i wasent being a dick i was being fair i was just pisst off by you spaming tking, blocking, team flashing all that shit you even admited to it. this form should be closed and i should have banned you for a little longer so you learn your lesson

People have been bastards on the server lately... that's why i have been taking more then usual action because pussy admins won't. But flawless does, and i agree with what he does because he gets irritated too.

Decoy
08-23-2008, 12:52 PM

What he said.

V teh pwnerer
08-23-2008, 12:56 PM
Alright fuck it then, all the admins are scared to take any stands against what is right and wrong. Fuck yall's little clich, I will just have to demo 24/7. If zero saw the shit yall do, there would be no chance in hell I would be the one being ganged up on.

This is ridiculous, I am in pure shock that all these good admins have no common sense.

It's a shame to players like me who have been playin in IBIS for a while and remember the good times and the good admins.

FlawLessGamer
08-23-2008, 01:01 PM
Wow v quit feeling sorry for yourself you act like you just been molested by a guy. there was nothing unjustly that happend to you so you served you 5min ban and lets move on now.

p.s by the way ive been playing here well over a year and a half

V teh pwnerer
08-23-2008, 01:07 PM
it was an hour... for not knifing when nobody established that we agree on that...

you = fail.

V teh pwnerer
08-23-2008, 01:07 PM
Wow v quit feeling sorry for yourself you act like you just been molested by a guy. there was nothing unjustly that happend to you so you served you 5min ban and let move on now.

and someone close this thread.

thanks.

i learned now to demo all the time i play.

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-23-2008, 01:10 PM
and someone close this thread.

thanks.

i learned now to demo all the time i play.

We close threads here when we want too. Not on your command. You aren't special here. If you keep it up, your trouble making days will soon be over.

V teh pwnerer
08-23-2008, 02:01 PM
We close threads here when we want too. Not on your command. You aren't special here. If you keep it up, your trouble making days will soon be over.

Oh I know, I must be so horrible, I asked if someone could close the thread! I am such a bad person. I couldn't get 2 kills with the awp so I definitely deserve a slay!

Fuck that.

FlawLessGamer
08-23-2008, 02:40 PM
V for the last time you were banned and kickED for team blocking any1 who had the awp and team flashing as well as team killing. So get over it

V teh pwnerer
08-23-2008, 02:44 PM
V for the last time you were banned and kickED for team blocking any1 who had the awp and team flashing as well as team killing. So get over it

you mean... blocked you... once... after you slayed me for your own rules...

lol

please god let zero look up logs. you typed out your new lil 2 kill awp rule haha.

FlawLessGamer
08-23-2008, 02:57 PM
V as you can see no likes you and i think you be better off if they banned you from the forms because you were banned for 5min give me a break kid

V teh pwnerer
08-23-2008, 03:05 PM
V as you can see no likes you and i think you be better off if they banned you from the forms because you were banned for 5min give me a break kid

1 hour not equal to 5 minz. Its the fact that admins keep making their own rules and slaying/banning ppl for breaking them.

Banned from the forums for your wrong doings? no thanks nubby

deprodigy
08-23-2008, 03:56 PM
I have to ask v what you think I wouldve done had I found you intentionally blocking me period. could still be worse. no?

Steamer
08-23-2008, 04:15 PM
LOL, Funny thread. Also.... The Thread was not even in proper Admin Abuse posting format.... :chillpill:

This might help........... http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156

V teh pwnerer
08-23-2008, 04:18 PM
I have to ask v what you think I wouldve done had I found you intentionally blocking me period. could still be worse. no?

I HIGHLY doubt you would make your own 2 kills with awp or be slayed rule. You have a brain unlike some people.

Dual
08-23-2008, 04:27 PM
All your doing to yourself V is bring negative feedback and making your self look bad.Most of your post on these forums are in negative way. Just let it go there no admin abuse here, Thats worth posting about. Just go play the game and stop drawing negativitly toward yourself.

HyDro
08-24-2008, 05:38 PM
V... We had issues a few weeks ago over something that didn't even happen to you, and now I see this shit?

Quit your complaining about "admin abuse." If you really don't like it then stop playing. You are getting mad over the same thing as the other person, which is when something doesn't go your way, you throw a huge fit until it really irratates a lot of people...

Read thread under "Hydro." That shouldn't have even wasted the memory of making a 3 page thread, but it did.

Honestly, this should go out to everyone... Theres a difference between admin abuse and admin usage... If you disrespect an admin under any circumstances, then be prepared for all actions. This childish "admin abuse" behavior needs to come to a stop. Nobody is abusing.

mkII
08-24-2008, 06:52 PM
I won't take sides but I think that if a hypothetical someone thought that they were being abused they should bring proof (as in a demo) of the abusive actions. For one thing, it gives the argument much more credibility. Second, if this person was being abused, the demo would catch that and actions would be taken against the abuser. "He said she said" probably wouldn't accomplish much of anything on here. I do think that admins should be held to high standards with regards to how they use their powers. They shouldn't, however, have to second guess their slays or bans for fear of having to fend off multiple "abuse" threads.

Merely my thoughts on this situation, of course.

FlawLessGamer
08-25-2008, 08:25 AM
Mk2 I wanna be inside you

Cheese
08-25-2008, 09:26 AM
Everything on this thread should just be ended. And everyone should just love each other and be happy. =] We can all play together without hating one another. Zero posted on other thread. Take a look all.

Walter
08-25-2008, 10:25 AM
Not trying to say that V attacking people with the awp is ok but I've seen Flawless team attack people with the awp as well. So seems a little silly that you'd complain about it when you've done it too.

Baliame
08-25-2008, 03:06 PM
Mk2 I wanna be inside you

I'm sure you don't. It's pretty bad, I tried it.

deaf
08-25-2008, 04:00 PM
you dont wanna go where the masses have been

Nato
08-25-2008, 05:35 PM
V if you want Zero to read it so bad, pm him on the forums ONCE. If he agrees with the admins, which i am sure he will do seeing as how you have whinned and complained in every one of your posts, NOT TO MENTION you have insulted and swore at half the community and admins. I really think you should just shut your mouth and play, stop making trouble, and if he is "admin abusing" you, make sure you take a demo or get proof, otherwise, noone will believe you. So please stop flaming everyone on the forums, obviously you have made allot of people mad at you, like i said, get proof or GTFO. Thank you.

ZERO
08-25-2008, 05:43 PM
The admins were clearly in their rite to preform these actions. Also such punishment may not have been as harsh if the player that was being punished was not known to cause problems. If you look at the rules section there is a detailed report stating how the rules should be in forced. These logically are for general situations and it is needed for admins to punish some players more harshly especially when they have a long record of causing problems. As far as demos go that would be nice because in rulings based off of only words how do you expect them to go. Think about this:

You got a judge and there are like 4 cops saying that some guy did something. They say they saw him do it. Now the guy has a long criminal record but says he did not do anything. Assuming that what the cops say is right their actions were correct. The only issue is who to trust on what occurred. Who do you think a judge will trust, the cops or the known criminal.

Every system has it's flaws but things need to be handled civilly and with reason and logic. For these things are the foundation of civilization and without them there would only be kayos. :smirk: