PDA

View Full Version : retired admin

Angry Kitty
01-31-2011, 10:13 AM
I remember that before the update there was an admin Illigal Elite, did he retired? or where is he gone?

CYBER
01-31-2011, 11:31 AM
I remember that before the update there was an admin Illigal Elite, did he retired? or where is he gone?

would have been a better idea to post that in discussion thread .
this section is reserved for wcs issues such as races, crashes, server updates, etc...not for random questions.

that said. i never heard of the guy. please be more careful where u post random discussions/

BladeTwinSwords
01-31-2011, 12:10 PM
Illegal Elite was only admin for like 2 months maybe and just before I got admin. Maynard posted about how he would constantly put up map votes, despite him not being senior admin. He hasn't played WCS or even CS:S in about 5-6 months.

maynard
01-31-2011, 12:19 PM
would have been a better idea to post that in discussion thread .
this section is reserved for wcs issues such as races, crashes, server updates, etc...not for random questions.

that said. i never heard of the guy. please be more careful where u post random discussions/

the WCS section is for anything regarding WCS... so asking if a WCS admin is still around in the WCS section is relevant and fine.

and no kitty, he's long gone.

CYBER
01-31-2011, 04:39 PM
the WCS section is for anything regarding WCS... so asking if a WCS admin is still around in the WCS section is relevant and fine.

and no kitty, he's long gone.

oh . my apologies, i did not know he was a stricrtly WCS guy.
kitty only identified him as an admin before, i didn't make the link that he was a WCS admin since i never met him.
sorry, i thought that the discussion thread would be more "populated" to help her out.
and i still dont know who he is kitty, but maynard's always around to help out lol thanks man.

Angry Kitty
01-31-2011, 08:33 PM
I think he use to be the manliest admin, cause he never banned us no matter how hard we pissed him off.