PDA

View Full Version : Vagabond respawn bug?

Zarthalian
01-31-2011, 10:48 PM
Okay, so a few days ago I wanted to scroll as vagabond. I scrolled, the server crashed after I respawned with a backwards scout. ( I think the backwards scout has something to due with dying+teleporting ) I talked to ZERO about it and so he let me try and see if it crashed the server. I killed myself, scrolled, spawned with a normal scout and no crash.

But now, I just scrolled thinking nothing bad was gonna happen. And I spawned with the backwards broken scout and the server crashed... ( sorry! )

I just wanted to know if anyone else was experiencing this bug and if its known.

Zarthalian
01-31-2011, 11:18 PM
Being a moron (or smart person, I don't know) I did it again. I died from wards while completely invisible (with knife out frozen in the air and stuffs) scrolled, spawned with the broken left hand scout, server crashed. I need to stop playing vagabond...

Angry Kitty
01-31-2011, 11:35 PM
It does crash the server, because if u stay invisible and then die when u respawn tecnically you are not sopos to have a scout but game is trying to force u to have it. (Because when u died u had no weapon)

Zarthalian
01-31-2011, 11:41 PM
Makes sense. Just making sure this is known to everyone if it already isnt.

CYBER
02-01-2011, 12:13 AM
Makes sense. Just making sure this is known to everyone if it already isnt.

i play vaga all the time... when that happens, switch to knife quickly and use ur ultimate asap, this will get u ur scout back the right way.

ZERO
02-01-2011, 01:04 AM
I will be trying to update the programing to help prevent this, however the issue is due to the changes valve made to the OB that causes the game to crash when weapons are removed. (The left hand glitch is what causes the crash btw)

Zarthalian
02-01-2011, 11:36 AM
i play vaga all the time... when that happens, switch to knife quickly and use ur ultimate asap, this will get u ur scout back the right way.

Will try this sometime.

CYBER
02-01-2011, 12:19 PM
yeah its my current solution until it is fixed

btw zero, server crashed 10 minutes ago and it was just after a guy named paladin with questionable shots lol shot someone with a scout .
however, i am not sure if its because he later bought a scroll while in vaga... he doesnt seem to remember.

Angry Kitty
02-01-2011, 03:07 PM
Also when some one esle joines as a vaga it kickes u off. Even though I was first, why?

acolyte_to_jippity
02-01-2011, 03:55 PM
Also when some one esle joines as a vaga it kickes u off. Even though I was first, why?

well, we don't like you.

and i think the war3 folks are working on it

Angry Kitty
02-01-2011, 04:16 PM
well, we don't like you.

and i think the war3 folks are working on it

who are we?

Hitman
02-01-2011, 04:51 PM
*Raises Hand*

Angry Kitty
02-01-2011, 05:20 PM
k its 2 who else?

Tickle Me Emo
02-01-2011, 06:15 PM
I hate you kitty.

jk ily

But for reals, the race restriction bug has to be fixed by the war3 devs, I confirmed that with ZERO.

Cyber, Paladine does like to scroll with vagabond and then yell at other people for doing it too. I will personally certify that he is 100% retarded. I think he might use walls, too, but honestly 95% of the time he's so bad that I'm not really all that concerned about it. He does like to call hacks on anyone that kills him.

ZERO
02-01-2011, 10:28 PM
Scroll has been reprogrammed to correct the bug.

Angry Kitty
02-02-2011, 01:18 AM
I hate you kitty.

jk ily

But for reals, the race restriction bug has to be fixed by the war3 devs, I confirmed that with ZERO.

Cyber, Paladine does like to scroll with vagabond and then yell at other people for doing it too. I will personally certify that he is 100% retarded. I think he might use walls, too, but honestly 95% of the time he's so bad that I'm not really all that concerned about it. He does like to call hacks on anyone that kills him.

Hes jus a bad hacker. U know bad players exust so bad hackers too

SHADY V1RU5
02-02-2011, 05:56 AM
:banghead: :violin: :assault: :reddot: *raises hand* i second that motion i hate cats so i guess u fill the big void >.<

Angry Kitty
02-05-2011, 11:19 PM
:banghead: :violin: :assault: :reddot: *raises hand* i second that motion i hate cats so i guess u fill the big void >.<

Im gonna call Barney on you!