PDA

View Full Version : Server again out of control

Jim Jones
02-02-2011, 01:46 PM
Just got banned,Server totally out of control cade breaking every round.
Complained multiple times and then an admin told me to shut the fuck up cause my MIC sucks so i told him to go ahead and ban me.

Got banned,Meanwhile CADE BREAKERS I REPORTED MULTIPLE TIMES ARE STILL PLAYING.

Nice job admin!

Wasn't Kenneth,He was there though and banned some other retards.

No wonder the server is always not full.

kenneth918237
02-02-2011, 02:22 PM
Just got banned,Server totally out of control cade breaking every round.
Complained multiple times and then an admin told me to shut the fuck up cause my MIC sucks so i told him to go ahead and ban me.

Nice job admin!

Wasn't Kenneth,He was there though and banned some other retards.

No wonder the server is always not full.

for once it wasnt me :'(

Jim Jones
02-02-2011, 02:29 PM
Kenneth good luck with your admin,I'm done with the server.

kenneth918237
02-02-2011, 07:15 PM
lol old players rejoining new players leaving

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-02-2011, 07:31 PM
Kenneth good luck with your admin,I'm done with the server.

wait 1 sec.. i leave for 1 hour to review my essay and all hell breaks loose?

Who banned you?

anex
02-03-2011, 03:15 AM

Nice job admin!

Who was the admin?

OMGBEARS
02-03-2011, 04:40 AM
From "fix this" to "I'm done here" in under 45 minutes. Amazing, really.

Really with more senior admins playing ZMod and moderating it, conditions should improve. I know it's a pain in the ass, but combined with the ZMod Rules we're taking good steps to solving these sorts of issues.

alex_mamaroneck
02-03-2011, 06:52 PM
Well i just paid a month for admin so i'll be helping out a bit whenever i have time. my business is getting busier so i'll do what i can to help clean up the server.

has any rules changed since i left admin?

acolyte_to_jippity
02-03-2011, 06:55 PM
Well i just paid a month for admin so i'll be helping out a bit whenever i have time. my business is getting busier so i'll do what i can to help clean up the server.

has any rules changed since i left admin?

!!!

now we can actually do this!!

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5831

&&toasties
02-03-2011, 06:58 PM
Don't leave.

We're working on getting ZM to be a better place for everyone.

We need all the help we can get.

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-03-2011, 07:00 PM
i just came out of a nightmare...

lets pray these rules work.

Part of the new rule process is letting all the people know.

Jim Jones
02-03-2011, 07:44 PM
I'm suffering from withdrawal already :icon_mrgreen:

Going to give it another try,If the few people disrupting the server were banned this server would be the bomb :25:

mcilwain
02-03-2011, 10:07 PM
I would help but i can't do anything but play somewhere else where i am helping it seems it goes well but the reason i no longer play here is because of that.

Zero you need to take the admin system to a stricter process just like the giving powers slowly at a time and also the fact that theirs too much fights throughout Zombiemod. We all just want to game and have fun we want to have a clean and safe gaming place but we can't get that with admins not doing their job. Why not just get trusted and mature people to watch over the admins? Make sure their not doing anything wrong this is the most horrible thing i have seen in a gameserver is admin abuse and fights i no longer got fun from this server. Zero needs to chop down on admins, i could understand he is always busy but i think he should set more trusted people with the skills to watch over the admins and servers.

But i dont plan on returning since its already chaos its no more fun but those who love to rage people out target zombiemod server because nothing is being done to stop them and or admins abusing their powers.

BladeTwinSwords
02-04-2011, 01:46 AM
I love it when people don't fucking listen to me when I stated who banned Jim Jones in the server like 50 times.

Echo banned you. Why? I don't know.

alex_mamaroneck
02-04-2011, 03:54 PM
well i know what i'm going to do when i get admin
at the start of every round i can either put on chat: "TYPE MOTD FOR RULES. ANYONE BREAKING THOSE RULES WILL BE KICKED, MUTED OR BAN"

or

"IF U BREAK THE RULES, YOU'LL GET WHAT YOU DESERVE , GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT? TALK TO ZERO. HIS STEAM ID IS: ........"

i won't give second chances since i would post it at the start of every round. i won't be my fault if they are illiterate, or foreign like Rob :lmao:

well we'll see how it goes in the near future.. :hammer:

Rage
02-05-2011, 08:53 AM
Id consider purchasing admin once again and laying down the law, but my graphics card is acting gay and I'd rage hardcore dealing with some of those horrible admins. Lately I've been popping into GG some. still rocking the old name [SCM] Rage ;)

Angry Kitty
02-05-2011, 11:49 AM
All it needs is an angry kitten to lift up the standarts for banning. :kitty::kitty:

Rage
02-05-2011, 12:04 PM
Maybe not standarts but possibly standards... grammar dude, learn to use it.

Angry Kitty
02-05-2011, 12:22 PM
Maybe not standarts but possibly standards... grammar dude, learn to use it.

Well sorry I study english only for 4 years.

OMGBEARS
02-05-2011, 05:37 PM
If anyone learns anything about English grammar or spelling from the IBIS community forums- I worry for them! For only 4 years of English your more fluent than I am in French after the same!

Angry Kitty
02-06-2011, 09:28 AM
If anyone learns anything about English grammar or spelling from the IBIS community forums- I worry for them! For only 4 years of English your more fluent than I am in French after the same!