PDA

View Full Version : Music ( Gun Game Only )

Smurf
02-02-2011, 11:34 PM
Hello Guys ^^

Just Thought I Would Ask What Music / Songs I Should Get Cause I'm Always Looking For New Music.

I Know There Is Already A Music Thread In General, But This Is Kinda For Gun Game Only Sense I Don't Play In The Other Servers. ^^

List Music You Think Others Might Enjoy In The Server, And Where It Won't Be Anoying And Get Me Muted :wtg:

It Would Also Help If You Could Do It In A Certain Way To Help Me Find It.

Example:

Artist/Band: Carl Douglas
Song: Kung Fu Fighting
(Option)Youtube:
jhUkGIsKvn0

Well Thx Guys :lmao:

No Flame Wars Please :stupid:

Trazen4
02-11-2011, 10:10 PM
How about this?

pzC_8Ss4Rk4

&&toasties
02-12-2011, 12:24 AM
How about this?

pzC_8Ss4Rk4

I'm sorry, but that's so gay.

:lmao:

StarsMine
02-12-2011, 01:43 AM
I agree toasties, trazen you made a terrible choice

Let use this song smurf :smirk:
n-qFm4TdQEE
or RGpkNPbSa2Q
or y2KC1P9s6-Q
or ryTOjUJz1PM

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-12-2011, 05:47 AM
lolz, he is trying to steal my glory!

Derezzler
02-12-2011, 08:06 PM
Alien Ant Farm-
Wish
Youtube-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLNWiflWDaY

U Suck
02-12-2011, 10:20 PM
How about amazing horse ??

dice
02-13-2011, 11:59 AM
Everything Stars posted would be postitively amazing. Those are great picks :D

Hitman
02-13-2011, 10:29 PM
Smurf. When someone tells you to stop YOU STOP.

Im sick of getting 10 PMs a day about you not stopping. I warned you the other night and today you spammed constantly for 9 mins. Youve had your share of warnings, now Im not going to be nice.

StarsMine
02-13-2011, 10:36 PM
yup, he should know that he can blast it as long as he wants untill someone asks him to stop, then its an obligation to stop.

But its still so awsome going into the server and listen to his generally epic music

Hitman
02-13-2011, 10:42 PM
yup, he should know that he can blast it as long as he wants untill someone asks him to stop, then its an obligation to stop.

But its still so awsome going into the server and listen to his generally epic music

Thats something we can both agree on.

Smurf
02-13-2011, 11:04 PM
Smurf. When someone tells you to stop YOU STOP.

Im sick of getting 10 PMs a day about you not stopping. I warned you the other night and today you spammed constantly for 9 mins. Youve had your share of warnings, now Im not going to be nice.

O. o I Usually Do Stop....

Sometimes A Admin Might Tell The 1 Out Of 20 People In The Server To Just Mute Me ( Depends ) ....

Oh Well

Sorry Once Again.:banghead:

Derezzler
02-14-2011, 05:20 AM
He normally does stop when people ask, unless like he said its 1 or 2 people, where everyone tells that person to quit being lazy and mute him themselves.

&&toasties
02-14-2011, 12:13 PM
I like everything StarsWhore posted.

Maybe even some of this:

FUCK YOUTUBE. Can't get the embed to work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5ZeukLrD74

acolyte_to_jippity
02-14-2011, 12:17 PM

Maybe even some of this:

E5ZeukLrD74

it's not that hard to do. you copy the stuff in the youtube address after the "watch?v=" and paste it between the youtube tags on the forum (accessed by clicking the youtube button on the post window)

Derezzler
02-14-2011, 12:23 PM
it's not that hard to do. you copy the stuff in the youtube address after the "watch?v=" and paste it between the youtube tags on the forum (accessed by clicking the youtube button on the post window)

Thank you, this was very useful information:wtg:

&&toasties
02-14-2011, 12:32 PM
E5ZeukLrD74

I did that but it wouldn't work.

May be this computer, idfk.

But thanks anyways Aco.

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-14-2011, 04:14 PM

Maybe even some of this:

i play this song all the time .... nub. epic song

so is this one.
the chorus gives me tingles.
5RNePy_awq0

&&toasties
02-14-2011, 04:41 PM
i play this song all the time .... nub. epic song

so is this one.
the chorus gives me tingles.
5RNePy_awq0

Oh yeah.

Sweet shit.

^^

Hitman
02-16-2011, 12:23 AM
Toasties nice find...

same to Mikey..

Btw what program do you guys use to DL music now? I need new music when im stuck working the graveyard shift and the funeral home and I need newer music, my IPOD is starting to get old lol

&&toasties
02-16-2011, 12:32 AM
Toasties nice find...

same to Mikey..

Btw what program do you guys use to DL music now? I need new music when im stuck working the graveyard shift and the funeral home and I need newer music, my IPOD is starting to get old lol

lolol, I just download from random sites...

acolyte_to_jippity
02-16-2011, 01:12 AM
Toasties nice find...

same to Mikey..

g2p.org

it's fucking wonderful

Hitman
02-16-2011, 01:53 AM
g2p.org

it's fucking wonderful

without searching tons of sites lol plus it keeps giving me an error when searching that site

Derezzler
02-16-2011, 03:40 AM
Toasties nice find...

same to Mikey..

I use uTorrent and Thepiratebay.org or similar sites.

Justice
Genesis
Youtube-
zskjwz0D-zg&feature=fvst

Hitman
02-16-2011, 03:49 AM
I use uTorrent and Thepiratebay.org or similar sites.

Justice
Genesis
Youtube-
zskjwz0D-zg&feature=fvst

Most of the time though it only shows the albums and i dont wanna download the album. Something similar to limewire before it closed

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-16-2011, 06:51 AM
Most of the time though it only shows the albums and i dont wanna download the album. Something similar to limewire before it closed

Download Bitlord and set it as your defualt Torrent DLer. When you go to DL said album of muisc a box apears of what is going to be downloaded. In this box you can uncheck everything that you DO not want to DL.

Derezzler
02-16-2011, 11:32 AM

He is right, there is an option to only download individual songs, and I would say that limewire was a giant malware/virus magnet, so I would be cautions about using similar programs.

Kon
03-13-2011, 05:08 AM
DJ Cafe - Don't Stop
2VFTL8ZLrzk
321 VS. Tim Healey & Deekline - Bring It Back
749EQCewXFA
Heavybad - Boss Rebel
eMH8qbLRuLw
Eminem - Dispicable Freestyle
brYY3Dri7xw
Bad Azz - How we get down
-dKFlGxbuJc
The Bloody Beetroots - Dimmakmmunication
jcuzu160DTA

I have more if those aren't deemed gay.

bigcraig77
03-15-2011, 03:55 PM
smurf,

we need some wu tang clan.

-loc

Smurf
03-16-2011, 11:44 PM
kk keep em coming ^^

U Suck
03-28-2011, 07:39 PM
Yea wtf is that!!!!!

the muffin man
05-12-2011, 03:12 AM
Toasties nice find...

same to Mikey..

LOL the graveyard shift at the funeral home, i just found that funny
BTW 'fetchmp3' just imput the youtube URL and its rips the sound file, and so far its been virus/malware/spyware free.